Yesenia Bocanegra Photography Reviews

Yesenia Bocanegra Photography 2
  • Sydney

Sydney Mumfrey · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Cheerful, outgoing and flexible

Yesenia has been super flexible and cheerful in all of our correspondences and when we met for our consult. She agreed to meet with us via Google hangouts since my fiance is out of state versus in person and was accommodating to our time requests. Her wedding photography style and demeanor is exactly what we are looking for for our big day. She also provided lots of information on things to consider for the wedding that my fiance and I had not even thought of.

I can't wait for her to capture our big day!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Yesenia Bocanegra Photography's reply:

OMG this is so sweet! Thank you Sydney! It was so nice hanging out online with you and your fiancé and I am very much looking forward to capturing beautiful images for you. PS. Thanks for the plant tips! :)

Autumn · Getting married on 11/01/2019

I did a pre-engagement shoot with Yesenia and it was absolutely magical. It was snowy for the first time in ages where we live, and she took so many beautiful pictures capturing the sweetest moments with myself and my fiance. We are both thrilled with the images and cannot get over how amazing they turned out!! Yesenia is so talented, always very professional and prompt, and her product is truly valuable.

Sent on 02/24/2018
    Yesenia Bocanegra Photography 3
    Yesenia Bocanegra Photography 4
  • Bri

Bri Salmon · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely perfect!

Yesenia was incredible for both our engagement session and on our big day! She was so easy to work with and very professional. She captured every special moment and the photographs are absolutely gorgeous. I feel very lucky to have found her for our wedding, and would recommend her without hesitation!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Kimberly · Married on 06/16/2018

I had the most AMAZING experience with Yesenia! She was the absolute BEST! She was super duper kind, helpful, and felt like family!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Stephanie · Married on 05/19/2018

Yesenia Bocanegra Photography is absolutely the best! Definitely looking forward for future events.

Sent on 08/05/2018

St and Jg · Married on 05/12/2018

Wedding Photos for May 2018

Yesenia was so wonderful and helped us relax and just enjoy our day. She helped us feel comfortable right away and her professionalism and enthusiasm helped make our wedding album extra sweet. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Rosie · event on 11/20/2017

Yesenia is wonderful! She is so sweet and really has an eye for taking amazing photos! I'd recommend her photography service to anyone!

Sent on 01/17/2018
  • F

Fatima · Married on 11/17/2017

There would be no one else we would have liked to take photos of our special day other than Yesenia. She truly captured highlight moments of our wedding. Our first meeting with her was a Skype session to get to know us as a couple and learn about the different photo packages she offers. We ended up choosing a custom package (USB with photos and extra photo hours). We got married in South Florida despite her being from North Carolina. We did pay for her flight and this still ended up being cheaper than typical South Florida photographers. She delivers very well and we and our parents are very pleased with the results! We even got surprise prints from her! Thank you for being a huge part of our special day!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Priscilla · Married on 11/05/2017

Yesenia absolutely made our special day PERFECT! She captured every single moment better than I would have ever dreamed of! She's the most beautiful person inside and out and it was our honor to have her not only photograph our wedding day but be a part of most memorable day.

Sent on 12/22/2017

Mo · Married on 09/30/2017

Being a surgeon with public appearance, makes me always wanting to work with the best in every detail. I also appreciate and value academic background. Yesenia Bocanegra is the best photographer I have known so far, besides the fact that she is an artist in her compositions, she also knows the physics and all the technical details behind each shot. We had a great wedding session with her, she made the session very enjoyable, natural, and so much fun!! She was able to capture every special moment during the session. The communication and processing time was effective, and consistent. Paying attention to the details is incredible.

Sent on 09/21/2017

David · Married on 08/31/2017

I should first say I typically dislike wedding photography, it's not authentic and every shot is silly or totally staged. So when I was looking for a talented photographer I was instantly drawn to Ms. Bocanegra. She was so flexible and knew how to make the shots fun. We showed up with a good attitude and she fed on that, giving us some amazing photos. If you are getting married in this area and need a talented photographer then call her. Her photos speak for themselves.

Sent on 09/21/2017