Jeffrey Lynn Media Photography

Raleigh, NC View map
$1,515 Most Popular Price

$1,515 Most Popular Price

Jeffrey Lynn Media Photography is a photojournalistic-style wedding photographer in Raleigh, North Carolina. No matter how big or small, Jeffrey will capture every moment of your unique wedding experience, from the rehearsal and getting ready to the reception and send-off, giving you beautiful images that allow you to relive the memories for years to come.

Experience
Jeffrey started his company in the fall of 2009 on the campus of Elon University. He has since captured many weddings, engagements, senior portraits, concerts, and events. His work has been featured on BET.com, Radio One, Munaluchi Bride, and Martha Stewart Weddings.

Jeffrey Lynn Media Photography offers many photography services to capture your special day, as well as many items to preserve the memories, such as canvases, prints, and digital files. Jeffrey offers the following services:

• Additional hours
  • One event per day
  • Second shooter
  • Wedding portraits
  • Black-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Albums
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1515.00

Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Prints

• Jess-Mara
    Jess-Mara J. Married on 04/10/2021

The most effortless part of my whole planning

I’ve known Jeffrey for over 10 years as a friend but this is my first time working with him as a professional photographer. Even though we are friends, the whole process was professional from beginning to end! Booking was seamless and I was clear on what I was getting, pricing etc. I had to change the dates multiple times for the shoot due to venue availability and he was so flexible. The days leading up to the shoot I had so much going on, it wasn’t until I was on the way to the shoot that I realized I had absolutely no vision for my pictures. I told Jeffrey that when we got there and he said “No problem. I got you!” And that he did. The whole process was effortless, the pictures were effortless so much so that I didn’t even realize just how many pictures we took until the proofs came back. Speaking of proofs, I had them in less than 48 hours. With so much of wedding planning being stressful, your engagement shoot shouldn’t be and it absolutely wasn’t for us. We had such a fun time and the pictures are amazing. I can’t wait for our wedding in 4 months. ❤️
  • Whitney
    Whitney L. Married on 11/15/2020

Flexible, Professional and Talented

Jeffrey Lynn Media went above and beyond to create beautiful memories for our special day! To start, I had to change my wedding date 3 times due to the pandemic and he worked with me each time without hesitation! With the date changes also came, time & schedule changes and he accommodated and adjusted our contract to fit that as well! He also went outside of his job description to help redirect my toddler, who was the ring bearer, back to my mother so that the wedding would continue to run smoothly! & most importantly the photos were absolutely beautiful and my husband and I are so glad we chose him! I would recommend him to any newly engaged couple, especially during this time of uncertainty!
    Cwilson Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing Photographer

Jeffrey Lynn Media experience was amazing from start to finish. Everything from the first email, to the relaxed photo shoot to the delivery of our gorgeous products. Jeffrey pays attention to every little detail, he’s professional, creative and super flexible. First class! If you’re in the market for an outstanding photographer look no further. I recommend Jeffrey Lynn Media Photography for all your photography needs.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Jeffrey Lynn Media Photography 1
Exclusive

Raleigh NC Raleigh, NC, 27610
Location of (Jeffrey Lynn Media Photography)

Jeffrey Lynn Media Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Jeffrey Lynn Media Photography include in the starting price?

Jeffrey Lynn Media Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Jeffrey Lynn Media Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Jeffrey Lynn Media Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Jeffrey Lynn Media Photography offer?

Jeffrey Lynn Media Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Jeffrey Lynn Media Photography offer?

Jeffrey Lynn Media Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Jeffrey Lynn Media Photography offer for wedding events?

Jeffrey Lynn Media Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Jeffrey Lynn Media Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jeffrey Lynn Media Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Jeffrey Lynn Media Photography offer?

Jeffrey Lynn Media Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding