Weddings Only DJ Entertainment Reviews

109 | Winter Park, FL

109 Reviews for Weddings Only DJ Entertainment

Emily · Married on 05/23/2009

Brian was prompt, well prepared, knowledgable, flexable, personable, and worked the crowd very well.
    All our guest commented on the great work of our DJ.
    We could not have asked for more!

Sent on 05/26/2009

Morgan · Married on 05/02/2009

Brian is very easy to get along with. As a former radio personality he is very knowledgable about all types of music, bands, and songs. As a wedding dj, Brian is comfortable about what needs to be done and when and is very professional. We had a blast working with him and would recommend him to anyone looking for a fantastic dj.

Morgan & Erik

Sent on 06/03/2009

Tiffanny · Married on 12/13/2008

Brian was absolutely wonderful to work with and he did an amazing job at our wedding! He played exactly what we wanted and kept the crowd dancing all night! We booked him well in advance then had to change the date of our wedding. It wasn't a problem for him and he did everything he could to make our night perfect! I would highly recommend him to anyone!!

Sent on 08/17/2009

Heather · Married on 04/26/2008

Brian was the BEST! i was changing things on him at the very last minute and he was still just going with the flow! He did everything tat we asked and more! He went way above and beyond the call of a DJ! I would highly recommend him to anyone who doesnt want to worry about a single thing when it comes to their DJ!

Sent on 11/12/2008

Diane · Married on 03/16/2008

We loved working with Brian! He was highly recommended by our caterer and we knew when we met him that he would do an amazing job for us. He is very organized and had a form that had everything on it and went through everything with us the week of the wedding. He worked very well with our caterer and they had everything coordinated perfectly. We felt completely confident in him. He had jury duty the week of our wedding, but was still on top of staying in touch with us and answering my last minute questions. He rocked our wedding – the music was perfect, he kept checking in on us and was just great! He is a Gator fan (as is my husband; I’m an FSU alum) and had a special music ending for us – the Gator chomp and the FSU war chant. It was such a nice surprise and is a great example of how he got to know us and made our wedding “us”. He also did the music for our ceremony and it was perfect. Brian is such a catch – if you haven’t booked your DJ yet, call him! You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 07/11/2008
  • rebeccag

Rebecca · Married on 06/09/2007

We danced the day away... he was great! Lots of fun.

Sent on 07/08/2008

We had DJ Freddy at our wedding and he was WONDERFUL!! We worked together to create the music we wanted for our wedding and he delivered 1,000% As a bride it was such a wonderful feeling to not have to worry about the music, if it was going to be the right kind, or come in at the right time. Freddy did it all and was flawless. He respected our wishes and created the perfect playlist that kept our guests on the dance floor all night. We didn't have a specific final song in mind and I had told Freddy to pick one of his choosing..he picked New York, New York which was PERFECT because while we were having a FL wedding we actually live in NYC. The music is something our guests are still talking about! It was all perfect.

Sent on 05/12/2015

Silas · Married on 10/10/2015

I am a little late in writing this review, but my wife and I have not forgotten what a fantastic job Michael Hill did as our wedding DJ.

My wife made many of the wedding planning decisions from food to decorations, and venue. However, she almost completely deferred to me for the decision on DJ because she knew how selective I would be. My main concern was finding someone who can maintain the flow of the event and was a good master of ceremony. We shopped around and spoke with many different DJs to try to find the right fit. After meeting in person with Michael, he was the obvious choice. His personality was awesome, and he was very accommodating with a lot of specialized requests. On the day of the wedding, Michael's delivery was impeccable. He coordinated with all of our different vendors and kept the flow going very well. At our request, he did a wonderful job hosting the shoe game and other fun little custom events during our reception. When it was time to cut loose, he played exactly the type of music that we wanted, and helped keep the dance floor packed until after midnight. Many of our guests told us that it was the best wedding reception that they had ever been too.

My wife and I agree that Michael Hill was the best deal with compared against all of our other wedding costs. A good DJ can make or break a wedding reception, and typically cost less than catering or venue or photographer. My wife and I did not want a "club DJ" because we felt the skill set is much different to be able to host a good reception. For this reason, I would recommend Weddings Only and Michael Hill to any Bride and Groom I know. In fact some good friends of mine are getting married this Saturday, and had to hire Michael after seeing him at our wedding. Now my wife and I are looking forward to seeing and celebrating with Michael again! Thanks so much!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Kathryn D. · Married on 12/07/2019

3.0

Extremely helpful and professional

Michael did a great job as our DJ! He was very helpful and flexible with updates we had on the timeline and also with the different performances we had during our reception. He even accommodated an update to our entrance music an hour beforehand. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/20/2020