Weddings Only DJ Entertainment Reviews

109 | Winter Park, FL

109 Reviews for Weddings Only DJ Entertainment

Laura · Married on 08/02/2014

Brian was the DJ for our wedding four weeks ago today. We could not have been happier with him. He was the best, everyone had a blast! We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 08/30/2014

Maria · Married on 01/25/2014

I would absolutely recommend Brian Scott with Weddings Only DJ's for your event. He was professional through out the process and even helped with other vendors. We interviewed several DJ's before deciding on one and Brian was the perfect fit. Our guests both young and old enjoyed the music he provided and he was the one vendor I had the least worries about. If you are looking for a great DJ look no further.

Sent on 02/05/2014

We can not say enough good things about Brian. Everyone of our guest had a blast at our wedding! Anyone who could dance was on the dance floor at the reception. He took the time to really listen to everything we wanted. Brian was wonderful to work with. Thank you Brian for helping to make our wedding fun and special. We highly recommend Wedding Only Dj Entertainment!!!!

Sent on 12/09/2013

Ashley · Married on 09/06/2013

This review has been a long time coming, but I just want to put my opinion in that Brian Scott is a terrific DJ who really knows how to not only be a great MC, but really throw a wonderful reception. He was a hit at our party, had a great sense of humor, and was very timely without being pushy or controlling in any way. He made both myself and my husband feel completely at ease, both before and during the wedding reception, and was great with all of our varied guests. Also, I've never heard so many people comment on the dancing! I had told Brian ahead of time that since we had such a variety between family members, friends, family friends, etc. within our guest list, we wanted people to be excited to get up and move around. The comments I heard from people included things like, "I've never danced so much at a reception," or "I've never had so much fun!" This made our night and I want to thank Brian for doing such an AMAZING job -- he's fantastic and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/11/2014
  • Mike & Nici

Nicolette · Married on 07/27/2013

Very attentive! Great DJ! Played every song requested by us and by the guests! Really made our day special! Got everyone involved in things! Amazing Job!

Sent on 07/29/2013

Katie · Married on 07/20/2013

Brian was AWESOME. He was flexible and made planning our wedding from out of town so easy! He is so easy going and has a wonderful personality, he made sure our special night flowed smoothly and kept our guests entertained!! We would definitely recommend Brian!!

Sent on 07/28/2013

Amanda · Married on 07/20/2013

One piece of advice, BOOK HIM NOW!!!!!!! We had the pleasure of having Michael with Weddings Only, DJ our wedding for us 2 weeks ago. We met Michael along with many other DJ's while looking for the perfect DJ for our big day...and my husband and I both knew he was the one after the initial meeting. He pays attention to detail, has a great personality and has the experience to top it all off. You will NOT be disappointed with Weddings Only. We did have a couple special requests and Michael made sure those requests were completed and perfect for the special day. Lastly, I will say this, we had a lively bunch at our wedding, but Michael had everyone out of their seats... we needed a bigger dance floor! You cannot go wrong with him, we absolutely loved having you as our DJ Michael!

Sent on 07/31/2013

Amber · Married on 07/13/2013

Brian was AWESOME! I cannot say enough how happy we were to have him as our DJ. We worked with him on music selections in advance and he did such a great job incorporating our ideas and making the night so fun. He even threw in some Gator music for us! You will love him.

Sent on 08/24/2013

Kevin V. · Married on 06/27/2013

There were 2 things everyone said to make sure you get right for the wedding: Photographer and DJ. The first so you can look back and see the things you missed as it went by so fast. The second so everything goes smooth and goes by real fast. Well Brian Scott at Weddings Only did just that. Not one person talked about the pace being too slow or people waiting for the night to end. The reality is that if we had started earlier people would have stuck around longer cause Brian kept the party going. He kept things moving, coordinated perfectly with the other vendors, knew the venue very well, and kept the mix of songs working well to get people up and out of their seats. The open bar may have gotten people to the wedding, it was Brian who kept them there. He is a one man show with no gimmicks, just great showmanship. I would recommend you check Brian out first before you get fooled and dazed by all the other guys and if lights are that important he can get you connected with the right guys at a better price. I would recommend Weddings Only and Brian to anyone who asked.

Sent on 11/14/2013
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 06/15/2013

We hired Brian Scott for our June 15, 2013 wedding at Casa Feliz in Winter Park, FL. Brian was responsive and very nice from the very beginning. He was quick to return calls and emails and was available at all times. Brian did a great job with our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception! He was great at playing songs that fit our crowd, all ages of guests, and followed our song list recommendations. If you are looking for the type of wedding with a PACKED dance floor, your guests singing along, jumping up and down, shouting lyrics, and where even your reserved,retired military Father-In-Law decides to put his tie around his forehead and jump all around ... then Brian Scott is the type of DJ for you. We had a BLAST, my feet were numb from all the dancing, and our guests are still raving about how much fun they had!

Your choice in DJ can either "make or break" your reception...choose wisely and choose Brian Scott!

Sent on 06/18/2013

Rhonda · Married on 06/01/2013

This is the second wedding Brian has done for us and this time was just as perfect as the first. My daughter didn't even consider anyone else for her wedding; Brian made her brother's 2 years ago so much fun. He keeps the dance floor full the entire time, exactly what most couples want at their wedding! He is a true professional with a fun but subtle style of emceeing. He didn't just play music, he ran the evening. And it was fantastic. His help with equipment for our young inexperienced ceremony musicians was invaluable; he goes above and beyond!

Sent on 06/06/2013

Michael Hill was excellent. He played the type of music that the bride and groom wanted to hear and kept the dance floor full all evening! What a great reception!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Gary · Married on 05/25/2013

Brian is absolutely first rate. If you need a professional DJ for your wedding, or any event, look no further. He knew exactly when and where to start and stop the music, his music library is phenomenal, he masterfully handled all the announcements, and got people to dance afterwards, even though we knew most of the guests were not really the 'dancing' type. Brian intuitively knew which songs would work, and had a knack for mixing just the right songs at just the right time. I highly recommend Brian!

Sent on 05/28/2013

Christina · Married on 05/04/2013

My husband and I randomly met Brian at a restaurant one morning, he approached me as he saw that I had an engagement ring and no wedding band. We began talking about my wedding plans and he had mentioned that he had done quite a few weddings at the venue we had booked. He was very personable so my husband and I figured, why not, let's give him a shot as being our DJ for our wedding. And we could not be more happy that we did!

Brian was very flexible with us, from start to finish. He responded quickly to any emails or phone calls, and was very patient with us in the beginning as we were trying to book/finalize all of our vendors.

At the wedding, he was AMAZING!!! I don't think anyone sat down the entire time the music was playing. And those that weren't on the dance floor were all gathered around it. I had given him a list of ideas (we had our guests write a song request on the RSVP card).. Brian took the ideas and ran with it. He could not have done a better job keeping the party going! It's been a couple of weeks since our wedding and I am still hearing how much fun everyone had dancing. I would absolutely recommend Brian, and would definitely use him again!

Sent on 05/17/2013

Megan · Married on 04/28/2013

Brian with Weddings Only is super professional and really willing to work with you to make sure your music is exactly what you want it to be!

Sent on 04/29/2013

Samantha · Married on 02/09/2013

First of all, Brian was very helpful all the way through the planning process. Anytime I had a question or needed some advice, he replied very promptly with an answer or suggestion.

Now onto the important business....everyone loved him! Guests are still telling us how much they liked our DJ. My husband was so pleased with the way he executed our intro song which was the first minute of Korn's "Are You Ready". I'd like to think we were the non-traditional couple when it came to the music selections, but if he didn't have the songs I requested for him to play during our pre-wedding consultation, he got them. He was very attentive to the song requests from our guests as well. At one point, pretty much every guest at our reception was on the dance floor(and we've got a picture to prove it; our photographers and Brian got together to get all our guests to turn towards the stage for a quick picture which I love!). I've never danced so much in my life! I was so hot and sweaty and kept trying to take a break from dancing, but then Brian would put on another awesome song and I was right back up!

Brian was very easy to work with and we were able to hash out all the reception event details during the pre-wedding consultation meeting about a week before the wedding. He asked all the right questions to make sure we were both on the same page. During the reception, everything went smoothly, I was never confused or caught off guard. He also helped us stay on schedule. Everything about our wedding day was just perfect, thanks Brian!

Sent on 02/19/2013

Debbie · Married on 12/28/2012

I'll be honest, prior to our wedding I had no idea how important having a great DJ was. Frankly I figured anyone could do
    a mix on an ipod, get some speakers and do a good job. I now understand how important having the right DJ is.

Brian was responsible for the entire conduct of our wedding, from playing just the right music as the guests arrived, to the music
    in the ceremony to doing the entire reception and all of the things that occur during it.

I have a son who was just married two months ago. He related to me that as he looked around the room that he thought, "There's no way those old people
    are going to dance" (We're not THAT old.) Anyway the next day, he related that he was amazed, that there was so much
    more dancing at our wedding than there was at his wedding!

Brian did everything right. We met with him before the wedding to choose the music for specific parts of the event, and discussed
    what kinds of music we would like played during the reception. He arrived hours before the wedding, dressed in a tux and we discussed a
    few minor details concerning the timing of certain events. Throughout the night the guaged the mood of the crowd, playing
    more of the songs that got them dancing as well as taking specific requests from people. At the end of the evening he gracefully
    brought the night to a close.

There was nothing that Brian did wrong. He was amazing and I would recommend him to anyone without reservation!

Thank you Brian for helping make our wedding a memorable one.

Sent on 01/02/2013

J · Married on 09/03/2012

Brian is absolutely amazing! He is so friendly and easy to talk to! He did an amazing job keeping the flow of our wedding on track. Before the wedding I was wondering how he would know when to do what, but he was on top of everything! I never had to go up to him to remind him to do something. He was always several steps ahead of me! He knew the perfect time to do everything! He was able to get all my guest on the dance floor which I figured would be a bit of a challenge since we had guest ranging in age from 2-80+. But he managed to keep everyone dancing. Even my 80 year grandma was out on the dance floor for a couple songs! His experience is priceless and if you book Brian you won't be sorry!

Sent on 02/07/2013

Brian was incredible and exceeded our greatest expectations in every way! He was amazing to work with and was a huge part of our wedding going perfectly. I cannot recommend him highly enough!!!

Sent on 09/09/2012
  • Mae

Mae · Married on 08/18/2012

We love working with Brian. He is great at what he does. The other DJ's we met with could have been risky, as they had the "cheese factor". Brian is not that way at all. He is a great guy and his personality shows. He uses the right amount of humor, mixed with confidence and charisma. He has a great voice (makes sense since he is on the radio) and our guests loved the music he played. In fact, once the dancing began, there was never a lull on the dance floor. He kept the party going all night!

He is professional, organized and affordable. You will not go wrong if you pick Brian. We met with some "flashy" sales pitch type DJ's, but dont let that show fool you. Brian is down to earth, so easy to get along and work with. He knows what he is doing and we sincerely loved working with him. You will be so pleased you hired him!

Sent on 09/08/2012

Laurel · Married on 06/23/2012

Brian with Weddings Only is THE Wedding DJ! He not only spent time with us planning his role in our wedding, he spent time recommending other vendors to us and giving us advice. He is trustworthy and kind and pays attention to the details. We had some seriously unusual last names in our wedding and Brian made sure he got every one right! Every detail of the plan we put together was executed flawlessly. We had nitrogen ice cream at our wedding and it was a huge hit. So much so, that at one point when the ice cream opened up no one was dancing. Brian knew how important it was to me to keep the dance floor full and he got everyone back out there! He involved all of our guests with no gimmicks required! We HIGHLY recommend Brian and Weddings Only!

Sent on 10/19/2012

Brian was absolutely fantastic. Not only was he a master DJ that wasn't cheesy and didn't overtalk, he was so nice and consultative through his planning process. He met with both of us, and he paid perfect attention to the songs we wanted played as well as the ones we didn't ("Don't Stop Believing" by Journey is so overplayed and my groom hated Adele-- easy slipups that never happened). He had to coordinate a lot of things at our wedding, including performers as well as a fireworks display, and he really kept the evening moving. Everyone commented on how much they loved the DJ and how the music was always just right and there were no bad songs/ lags in the night. A good DJ was so clutch to building and keeping momentum in our evening, and I am so glad we had Brian. He was our highlight vendor! We will actually miss him.

Sent on 06/17/2012

Kimberly · Married on 05/19/2012

We were so happy to have Brian Scott as our DJ! He was referred to us by my husband's mother, who also had him DJ her wedding. He was very flexible and made sure everything was the way we wanted it. He did not do a lot of talking, but kept the reception on track! Everyone had a great time! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/30/2012

Sarah · Married on 05/12/2012

Brian Scott made the wedding SO MUCH FUN!! We could not have asked for better music. He listened to exactly what we wanted, there was minimal "dj-type" announcements or talking. We told him that we really wanted to throw a great party and that's exactly what we provided! Dinner was really nice music at a perfect volume and after that people never left the dance floor! I had two people come up to me to say they were canceling their band in favor of a dj bc he was so good. And he was professional, nice, on time and totally flexible with a last minute time change. I would look no further brian scott is an incredible dj!!!

Sent on 05/23/2012

Justin · Married on 04/21/2012

My wife and I were so glad we hired Brian for our wedding, he was definitely one of the best choices we made for our wedding day. He drove an hour and half and stayed beyond the time we had agreed upon because the party kept going....

The entire wedding party, family and friends had nothing but great things to say about our DJ.
    Brian guided us along before the wedding and helped us with our planning for the special day. Everything from music, to what order we wanted everything and the introduction of our wedding party....

Brian was very professional and flexible to any requests we had for our reception.

You will not be disappointed if you hire Brian for your wedding!

Sent on 04/30/2012