WeddingDayStory Reviews

111 | Cancun, MX

111 Reviews for WeddingDayStory

Hayley · Married on 07/03/2018

Just had them for our wedding in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. I wanted to make sure to leave my comments here for Carolina because we can't be happier with our wedding photos! I was a bit worried at first because I had read that using resort photographers is not always the best way to go. But I was able to learn that they shoot in many different venues in Mexico and Costa Rica, and that the same photographers we would have picked as "better" are working with them anyway. We got a great deal for all of our photos, as well as an album and prints, which we wouldn't have been able to afford if we had to pay the hotel for us to be able to use different photographers. All I can say is that I do recommend using them and we are both very happy we did.

Lindsay · Married on 05/12/2018

Wedding Day Story was wonderful to work with. We were married in Costa Rica at the Hotel Riu Guanacaste. From the moment we booked, Wedding Day Story contacted us immediately. Paola was very thorough in answering all of our questions. For the actual wedding, Raquel was our photographer. She was AMAZING! I highly recommend her. It can be a little scary planning a destination wedding, leaving things in the hands of people you have never met, but Raquel eased all of my worries immediately. She knew the best spots and poses. She was so helpful and we are so grateful that she was our photographer for our wedding day.

Grace · Married on 05/05/2018

The photos from our wedding in Costa Rica are amazing! Our photographer was very nice and her ideas look great now that we are able to see everything online. The gallery they present is very easy to share as well and we have nothing but appreciation for the team and the way they helped us during the whole process.

emily · Married on 12/09/2017

Did photo and video with them last month for my wedding. They were great with the time that we had, got all the pictures i asked for, and made sure everything was perfect. They also got my pictures back to me in like a week. They were both so sweet.

Sheila · Married on 07/17/2017

Our photographer was very polite and did and amazing job! She was fun to work with and very professional. We love our wedding photos!

-sheila

Sent on 07/31/2017

WeddingDayStory's reply:

Thanks Sheila for your kind words :) it was great working with you!

Stephanie · Married on 06/03/2017

Martina and Paula, in Playa del Carmen, did a fantastic job across the board with all of our photos for our wedding and reception! They really went above and beyond what is typical and exceeded our expectations all night. We offered up a few suggestions for photos before the ceremony and they took them further to get the best shots possible. All night they seemed to be everywhere to capture all of the special moments! I would highly recommend this crew to anyone looking for a professional group of photographers to capture any event. They also were very timely and polite after the fact and provided us with very exceptional quality of photos. I would vouch for them to anyone and can't stress enough how great of a job they did!

Sent on 06/20/2017

WeddingDayStory's reply:

Thanks Stephanie for this great review! We are humbled! It was a pleasure photographing your special day. Thanks again :)

Marybeth · Married on 05/05/2017

WOW!!! Thank you Weddingdaystory! These guys were amazing! They were accommodating and professional. They arranged a quote for exactly what I needed. They were responsive on everything! The photographers on my wedding day were phenomenal. I didn't even feel like they were there. The images and videos that they captured were some of the best I have ever seen. After the wedding I was so sad because it was over, but once I saw these pictures, and the videos came in, I was able to relive every moment. I didn't even notice that they were on site, but they captured everything! If you are worried about finding a fantastic photographer for your destination wedding, please checking into Weddingdaystory. They were hands down the best team I could have asked for. Many of the shots looked like something taken out of a magazine! They knew how to get the perfect lighting, how to position everyone, and how to be non-invasive all at the same time! These guys are absolutely amazing, and I am so happy I found them. Thank you for all that you do, and thank you for being such a great group of people! We loved everything about your service!! You are the best hands down!

Sent on 07/20/2017

WeddingDayStory's reply:

Thank you Maribeth for being such an amazing bride! Our Team loved being part of your special day and we really appreciate your kind feedback! :) Thanks!

Katie · Married on 04/22/2017

Wedding Day Story and our photographer Max were wonderful! They were always quick to respond and so helpful even though we were booking internationally. My finance and I had them do our engagement photos while we were on vacation at a resort in Riviera Maya and I wish we could have gotten him up here for the wedding, too! He was very patient, and knew exactly what we wanted. I e-mailed several photos I wanted to get before we met with him and he made sure to capture those as well as some of his own ideas. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 03/18/2016

WeddingDayStory's reply:

Hey Katie! Thank you so much for your comments! A big hug from the WeddingDayStory family :)

Kim · Married on 04/08/2017

We absolutely loved working with WeddingDayStory!! They were absolutely amazing! We didn't want a huge photography session and they worked with finding a package that met our needs. The photographer did an amazing job with poses, location, etc of the pictures. Even once we were back home it was extremely easy to work with them on getting our digital images, editing, etc. They are very responsive to communication which makes working with them so easy!! Would HIGHLY recommend them!!

We were very happy with WeddingDayStory. They were easy to work with from the beginning (very responsive and friendly, quickly addressed an editing issue at the last minute after we had already made our final selections). Our photographer, Vicky, was also really great to work with. We had fun taking our wedding photos. The photos are beautiful!

Julie · Married on 06/09/2016

We chose wedding day story after reading a lot of reviews and comparing prices. They were great! Consuelo and Marco were our photographers and they were perfect to work with that evening. Such a better value than the resort's photographer (Sando's Playacar) and access to the digital images. They caught many great staged and candid shots. I would highly recommend!

Jodi · Married on 04/26/2016

We had THE most wonderful experience working with Wedding Day Story. If you're planning on having a destination wedding, place your worries aside because this group of photographers are fantastic! They are very responsive over email and easy to contact over the phone. They helped to make my destination wedding perfect with the ease of everything regarding their customer service and flexibility. The photos were AMAZING! And our photographer was so kind, personable, and knowledgeable. Hands down, the best experience I have had.

The WeddingDayStory team was amazing from start to finish. The way we got to see the photos over the internet was very convenient for us since we were out on our honeymoon and got them on our phones when we thought we were going to have to wait until we returned home to see anything. And we both loved them. Couldn't be happier to have chosen them to capture our day. We are recommending them to another couple already!

Kirstie · Married on 03/26/2016

We can't thank wedding day story enough for the amazing photo and videography they provided. They are so proffesional and make you feel at ease. Everything we has received from them is perfect. They always responded the same day prior to the wedding with any answers regarding questions I had sent. They were so fast putting our images on the online gallery and also sending our video over, the hard part was choosing the photos it took us forever! If we were to do our wedding all over again we wouldn't change one single thing! And we most definitely wouldn't change our photographers and videographers! 10 out of 10 from us!

Samantha · Married on 02/29/2016

We loved our experience with wedding day story photography!! So kind, helpful, and professional!!

Christine · Married on 02/25/2016

We had Lola and Daniel as our photographers and they were both great! Very professional and we highly recommend them :) They new exactly where we could take great photos :) they were very sweet and helpful and got my wife water anytime she mentioned she was thirsty, they really went above and beyond!!!

• Sonia

Sonia · Married on 02/13/2016

Love the pictures, Ashley did a great job! Ashley was punctual, professional and willing to go out of her way for us.
    Ashley created great memories of our destination wedding.
    I highly recommend weddingdaystory for your special day photos!

thomas · Married on 01/31/2016

They were very professional and at the same time very personal, caring and helpful. The photographer was very kind and thoughtful who had great ideas as to where to shoot and made are day in the sun very special. We would recommend them to all as the quality of the services and photograph's made are wedding on the beach well worth it. Thanks for all the kindness they showed us both during and after the wedding and the time to help us with buying process. Thanks again Tom & Missy McCambridge

michela · Married on 01/23/2016

Lola was excellent. She new all the best spots and pose for the perfect picture! Very professional yet she made it fun! The pictures came out amazing!

Sent on 03/24/2016

WeddingDayStory's reply:

Thank you Michela! All the best to you!

We are 100% satisfied with the overall photography service ! The photographer was GREAT !!! Thank you !

Amanda · Married on 11/05/2015

My Husband and I were incredibly pleased with WeddingDayStory as the photographer and videographer for our Wedding day. Once they arrived to start taking pictures, they worked so seamlessly and fast to get as many good shots as possible. They knew exactly how to place us and had great ideas for our photos. Even throughout the event, they were there to capture all of our special moments.
    After our big day, we received a link to all of our pictures and videos in less than a MONTH after our wedding. We got the first link to the pictures within 2 weeks. They did a great job with getting unique shots, classic shots and special moment shots. In our package, we got to choose a number of photos, they also made us a slide show of the photos and a photo book. Our videographer, sent us 6 different videos of the day as well as an amazing trailer to showcase the special moments.
    We cannot say enough amazing things about everyone we have worked with at WeddingDayStory and they are perfect for a destination wedding couple! Thanks for everything:)

Amanda · Married on 11/05/2015

Our experience with WeddingDayStory was AMAZING! They truly captured our wedding and all the emotions of that day perfectly! The entire experience with WeddingDayStory was great from start to finish. They were on top of communication, gave me all the details I needed, made me feel calm on the day of the wedding.'

Its not common that it rains in Mexico, however it did rain all day on our wedding day. I felt the company handled it with ease and made me and my bridal party feel comfortable. They were able to come up with great shots even in the pouring rain.

The finished products of photos was incredible as well as the video! 100% recommend and would love to work with them again some day!

Betty · Married on 10/15/2015

My husband and I renewed our vows in Mexico for our 10th anniversary. We brought our children ages 6 & 8 with us. The photographer captured all of the moments of the vow renewal along with several great family pictures. He did a great job working with the kids too. I received my pictures within a couple days after the ceremony. We had a cloudy day where the rain clouds broke just long enough for us to do it outside. You would never know from the pictures. The pictures were bright and such great quality. I highly recommend this company. Excellent customer service, products and overall customer satisfaction!

Jennifer · Married on 09/20/2015

I am so happy that I found Wedding Day Story when I was planning my destination wedding. They were very professional and easy to work with. I felt very confident that they would do a good job. My pictures came out so amazing, they were beyond my expectations! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Mara · Married on 09/18/2015

This is a very long overdue review of the amazing WeddingDayStory team. The wedding day was so stressful and everything that could go wrong went wrong --we lost power, were running late, etc. etc. However, the quality of photos and video that was delivered was amazing. I was so overwhelmed that day and they seemed to only capture the best parts. The photo/video package was recommended by our hotel resort and without doing too much research we signed our contact. They did such a great job the day of, editing, communication, everything. They were all so nice and a true professionals to work with. After our video was delivered, we asked to make further adjustments which were received with open arms. Overly such a great experience, I truly recommend them!

Sent on 03/24/2016

WeddingDayStory's reply:

Thanks Mara for your kind comments :) We hope to see you back again in Riviera Maya! Big hugs from the WeddingDayStory family!