Wedding Videos and Photos by CoresFilms Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

1 User photo

Alexandra Married on 03/02/2022

Incredible!

INCREDIBLE!!! We have been through the gallery and are over the moon with your work!! You have captured so faithfully and beautifully our special day!
    Donna Married on 02/12/2022

Amazing experience!

Coresfilms were a great company to work with, extremely professional and responsive to all our questions. They did a fantastic job capturing our big day! Thank you so much guys!
    Mary D. Married on 11/26/2021

Couldn't recommend them more highly!

Coresfilms photographed my wedding in Cancun, Mexico. Couldn't recommend them more highly. The photos and videos are great - really nice style and we're very happy with them. But I also just want to note what a great manner they had in dealing with not only ourselves (bride and groom) but all of the guests, many of whom specifically told me how impressed they were with how they were going about their work on the day. Highly recommended!
    Erika E. Married on 10/25/2021

I felt like a movie star!

Our wedding video is by far the most precious keepsake from our wedding. CoresFilms is absolutely outstanding & I was blown away by the quality of our finished product.
    A quality cinematographer is probably the most important vendor. The day goes by so fast & they catch all the little details you miss!
  • Kristel
    Kristel Married on 06/17/2021

Videographer

We booked Coresfilms for our wedding in July! I can not wait to Meet them! They have been great and responsive with Emails. Their work Is amazing! Make sure you book with Coresfilms!!
  • Gabriela
    Gabriela P. Married on 03/02/2021

Excellent!!!

I can’t stress enough how AMAZING and professional CoresFilms team is. I saw his work on instagram and immediately fell in LOVE! The day of the wedding they show up on time and captured EVERY DETAIL!! Nothing missing, they are so professional, they make you feel so beautiful, everyone at my wedding noticed they professionalism. They are very organized and know exactly what they are doing. I Loved them, and will recommend them always! My wedding video looks like a perfect movie! It was like living the moment again. Everyone on my social media said my trailer was absolutely breathtaking beautiful!
    I cant stress enough how important is to find a good photographer/ Videographer for such an important event. Having Diego Cores and His team was THE BEST DECISION I made. He exceeded our expectations!

Diego, thank you for your time, your patience, your professionalism, your kindness, may god keep filling you with blessings.

Love,

Gabriela +Dylan
  • Claudia
    Claudia H. Married on 02/11/2021

In love with my pictures

I couldn't have made a better choice for photography and videography for my wedding. In my opinion they are the best in Dominican Republic; the quality, the vision behind it. Their pictures are art and look like magazine covers. If you want the magic of your special day to be captured look no further, you will not be disappointed.
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 11/07/2020

Videographer Experience

My husband and I were absolutely BLOWN away with our movie and trailer from Coresfilms! The quality, music, order, I just can’t even begin to describe how beautiful our wedding was captured. I HIGHLY recommend for anyone that needs a videographer in DR.
    Sarah M. Married on 04/12/2020

100% recommended!

100% recommended! Coresfilms’ team will not let you down. Very professional, friendly and passionate. Every single shot was masterpiece. We appreciate for your service and making our wedding memorable. In future, these photos and video will bring our memories, smile and show how great our wedding was. All thanks to you guys!
    Donna Married on 02/15/2020

So amazing!

Diego is amazing! Him and his whole team did an incredible job at my wedding! They were professional and made my husband and I feel very comfortable. We are so happy Coresfilms did our photography and videography. They also did our engagement photos and they came out amazing. Highly highly recommend Coresfilms for your photography and videography!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie W. Married on 01/12/2020

What can I say other than simply amazing!

I cannot recommend Coresfilms enough. Not only is the film beautifully shot but he manages to capture every little detail, every guest, and the whole atmosphere of the day! All without people even realising that he's there, which makes for an even more natural relaxed film. Originally we weren’t going to have a wedding video as we are both a bit camera shy but on advice from other brides, I changed my mind and Manuel the videographer on the day made everyone extremely comfortable with the camera. Im so glad I changed my mind as you miss so many aspects of your own wedding and forget so much, when the nerves kick in and you're just so busy from start to end. So having the whole day to relive at your fingertips is priceless in my opinion. If you can cut any other budgets in order to use these guys DO IT! it will be the most precious thing of all. And you can't put a price on that, We have laughed and cried the whole way through as have our family and friends. 5 stars is not enough! Thank you again Diego and Manuel.
  • Darman
    Darman N. Married on 12/02/2019

dream proposal in punta cana

Diego is a really nice guy and a great videographer. I live in Germany and I wanted to organize my wedding proposal in Punta Cana. Diego was a great help for me. He was like a wedding planer for me. He found a really beautiful location for me and he gave me many good tips for the wedding proposal preparation. He answered every e-mail quickly. On the proposal day everything worked out perfectly. My fiancée didn‘t realize Diego and the another videographer. It was a great surprise for her. We waited about one month for our wedding proposal clip. And it is so beautiful. I really can‘t describe it. Diego has given us a gift for our whole life. Thank you Diego. You are the best! We will also book him for our wedding!
    Susanna Married on 06/29/2019

Corefilms is the best

I found Core Films on YouTube and was a bit skeptical to go with a vendor that the property did not recommend. We flew to visit the property and I asked if Core Films can come visit us at our hotel, with no hesitation, they came to meet us. They answered all my questions and was extremely responsive and flexible with us. I would highly recommend them!
  • Grace
    Grace T. Married on 06/10/2019

Highly Recommend!

We are so happy that we booked Cores Films to be our videographer! Their team was super professional. They know exactly what they are doing. Our videos were amazing! We cannot thank them enough for documenting our wedding so beautifully. Highly recommend!
  • Kelly
    Kelly V. Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing service and product

The video and trailer we received from Cores Films are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! We knew within minutes of meeting the team that hiring them was the best decision we made for our wedding. They were so easy to work with and made us feel totally at ease. The video made us laugh, cry, and most importantly, captured our day perfectly. Saying thank you is not enough for the product we received!
  • Lauren
    Lauren M. Married on 05/18/2019

10 out of 10! So incredible!

Our video turned out so incredible! The team is amazing to work with and the videos are amazing quality. We highly recommend CoresFilms!!! Our videographers were Manuel Colon and Andrei Bashlavev. We purchased the Cinematic package for videography only. SO WORTH IT! The only negative thing I could possibly say is that there is about a 3 month wait for the final product, but I promise you...it's worth the wait!!

We are from Wisconsin, US. I knew from the second I got engaged that a videographer was top priority for me. I considered the onsite videographer from the resort and also considered bringing someone with from the US, but that got to be very costly. After researching and reading review on CoresFilms, we decided to go for it! The. Best. Decision. They were local to the area and had worked with the resort before. They got back to me very quickly. They used paypal for a deposit and the remainder was paid in cash onsite.

The final video was something that I've dreamed about and was one of the most important things to have from the wedding. The video we received was better than I expected. It truly takes us back to those moments and we will cherish it forever!

I would be happy to speak with anyone further about our experience with CoresFilms!!
  • Victoria
    Victoria Married on 05/04/2019

beautiful video and trailer

Coresfilms not only captured the day beautifully, but edited the movie and trailer so well that i had people telling me how talented they were and that if it was presented as a movie to watch where they didn't know me and my husband, they'd watch it. wonderful experience working with them and i can't recommend them enough.
    Dakota S. Married on 05/01/2019

May 1st Wedding

Some of my friends and family were originally worried for us that we weren’t brining our own photo/videographer on the trip but after seeing Diego’s work online I knew I had to take the chance. I was definitely not disappointed!! We had arranged to have a full movie and Highlight video and they both turned out beyond amazing. Every time I see a new face at work, they compliment me on how great and professional looking the video was and how it even made them shed a tear although they weren’t there that day. My husband and I could not be more happy with Diego’s team and we are so glad we went with them for our special day.
  • Ana
    Ana S. Married on 04/19/2019

So talented!

We absolutely loved working with Coresfilms! From the moment we began searching for photography, we were completely thrilled with the quality of Coresfilms’ work. Aside from the beautiful photography, our contact, Diego, was and continues to be very helpful. He has been so responsive to any questions and concerns we’ve had along the way. We would recommend Coresfilms to anyone searching for amazing, talented photographers!
    Carla D. Married on 04/06/2019

Awesome cinematographer!

They were so easy to work with! We loved our cinematographer, Manuel. We had so much fun working with him. He captured all of our special moments during the entire wedding. Diego was friendly and quick to respond to emails. We're so happy we chose them! Thank you!
    Kelly Married on 03/16/2019

You will not regret it!

Diego was great to work with. He was responsive during the whole process and was extremely receptive to the needs of my wife and I. Finished product is fantastic, can't say there is anything about the process or end product that we would change in any way. Hire Coresfilms and you will not regret it!
    Juan Married on 03/12/2019

Muy buena empresa!

Nos ha encantado trabajar con Coresfilms. Son unos artistas. Las fotos y los videos son geniales, la calidad es muy buena. Han captado momentos que son importartes y que a veces se escapan. Han sabido capturar la naturalidad de todos los invitados y momentos clave. Volvería a contratar a Coresfilms muchas veces más.
    Sou Married on 03/10/2019

Absolutely amazing!

There’s so much to say about our videographer, Manual! First off, our movie was perfect. It brought us back to this day play by play and I was surprised at how Manual captured these moments by himself! He did such a fabulous job at making sure ALL moments were captured, not just the important ones! Manual’s professionalism and Coresfilms quality of work exceeded our expectations and if you’re having any doubt, please don’t and book them for your videographers! You won’t regret it. We will be forever grateful for them and we truly feel like we chose the BEST vendors for our wedding and I am one to be very selective during our planning process. Thank you Coresfilms for all that you do!!
  • Erica
    Erica Married on 02/22/2019

Vendor Perfection! Obsessed with our video!

Y'all.....if anyone is looking for a videographer, seriously consider Cores Films! We got our full video, as well as feature film and teaser last week and I think I've watched the feature 100 times! They were amazing to work with prior to our big day, on the day of and fabulous afterwards!

Communication was great throughout the whole process. They were always quick to respond and they provided some great package options, as well as al a carte if you wanted something more customized! They also offer photography now (which I wish we would've done too!). Their attention to detail in capturing every moment so beautifully really sets them apart! Thankfully they captured a lot of missed moments/details that our photograher didn't!

The day of the wedding, they arrived right on time, and got straight to work capturing details of the day! They were super helpful with making the experience, which could feel awkward to some, feel very natural! Both Manuel and Denis were amazing and we couldn't be happier with our decision to choose Cores Films to capture our wedding day!

Our video: http://coresfilms.com/video/erica-adam/
  • Aileen
    Aileen T. Married on 02/14/2019

AMAZING video! Just what we wanted!

We can never thank Coresfilms enough for capturing all of the beautiful details of our perfect day! The way that the trailer and movie is made makes you feel like you are a star and the addition of the drone footage is something I recommend so that your venue is also featured. Diego was awesome to work with, he is kind/understanding and flexible. He was able to capture so many amazing moments and at the same time never was in the way. If you are looking for a videographer that will allow your special day to be captured perfectly.. and flow seamlessly like a movie... you will not be disappointed with Coresfilms. We have received so many compliments from our friends and family! Also, if there are any specific moments you want to make sure are captured... they make an effort to ensure that they are highlighted in the video. They also respond quickly to emails and are honest with the timeline of when your video or pictures will be ready. Thank you Coresfilms! ❤️❤️