Wedding Videos and Photos by CoresFilms Reviews

1 User photo

• Kristel

Kristel · Getting married on 06/17/2021

Videographer

We booked Coresfilms for our wedding in July! I can not wait to Meet them! They have been great and responsive with Emails. Their work Is amazing! Make sure you book with Coresfilms!!

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • Gabriela

Gabriela Powell · Getting married on 03/02/2021

Excellent!!!

I can’t stress enough how AMAZING and professional CoresFilms team is. I saw his work on instagram and immediately fell in LOVE! The day of the wedding they show up on time and captured EVERY DETAIL!! Nothing missing, they are so professional, they make you feel so beautiful, everyone at my wedding noticed they professionalism. They are very organized and know exactly what they are doing. I Loved them, and will recommend them always! My wedding video looks like a perfect movie! It was like living the moment again. Everyone on my social media said my trailer was absolutely breathtaking beautiful!
    I cant stress enough how important is to find a good photographer/ Videographer for such an important event. Having Diego Cores and His team was THE BEST DECISION I made. He exceeded our expectations!

Diego, thank you for your time, your patience, your professionalism, your kindness, may god keep filling you with blessings.

Love,

Gabriela +Dylan

Sent on 06/20/2020

Donna · Married on 02/15/2020

So amazing!

Diego is amazing! Him and his whole team did an incredible job at my wedding! They were professional and made my husband and I feel very comfortable. We are so happy Coresfilms did our photography and videography. They also did our engagement photos and they came out amazing. Highly highly recommend Coresfilms for your photography and videography!

Sent on 03/15/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Wilson · Married on 01/12/2020

What can I say other than simply amazing!

I cannot recommend Coresfilms enough. Not only is the film beautifully shot but he manages to capture every little detail, every guest, and the whole atmosphere of the day! All without people even realising that he's there, which makes for an even more natural relaxed film. Originally we weren’t going to have a wedding video as we are both a bit camera shy but on advice from other brides, I changed my mind and Manuel the videographer on the day made everyone extremely comfortable with the camera. Im so glad I changed my mind as you miss so many aspects of your own wedding and forget so much, when the nerves kick in and you're just so busy from start to end. So having the whole day to relive at your fingertips is priceless in my opinion. If you can cut any other budgets in order to use these guys DO IT! it will be the most precious thing of all. And you can't put a price on that, We have laughed and cried the whole way through as have our family and friends. 5 stars is not enough! Thank you again Diego and Manuel.

Sent on 05/18/2020
  • Darman

Darman Nesaei · Married on 12/02/2019

dream proposal in punta cana

Diego is a really nice guy and a great videographer. I live in Germany and I wanted to organize my wedding proposal in Punta Cana. Diego was a great help for me. He was like a wedding planer for me. He found a really beautiful location for me and he gave me many good tips for the wedding proposal preparation. He answered every e-mail quickly. On the proposal day everything worked out perfectly. My fiancée didn‘t realize Diego and the another videographer. It was a great surprise for her. We waited about one month for our wedding proposal clip. And it is so beautiful. I really can‘t describe it. Diego has given us a gift for our whole life. Thank you Diego. You are the best! We will also book him for our wedding!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Susanna Wo · Married on 06/29/2019

Corefilms is the best

I found Core Films on YouTube and was a bit skeptical to go with a vendor that the property did not recommend. We flew to visit the property and I asked if Core Films can come visit us at our hotel, with no hesitation, they came to meet us. They answered all my questions and was extremely responsive and flexible with us. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/20/2020
  • Grace

Grace Thao · Married on 06/10/2019

Highly Recommend!

We are so happy that we booked Cores Films to be our videographer! Their team was super professional. They know exactly what they are doing. Our videos were amazing! We cannot thank them enough for documenting our wedding so beautifully. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Van Dross · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing service and product

The video and trailer we received from Cores Films are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! We knew within minutes of meeting the team that hiring them was the best decision we made for our wedding. They were so easy to work with and made us feel totally at ease. The video made us laugh, cry, and most importantly, captured our day perfectly. Saying thank you is not enough for the product we received!

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Massie · Married on 05/18/2019

10 out of 10! So incredible!

Our video turned out so incredible! The team is amazing to work with and the videos are amazing quality. We highly recommend CoresFilms!!! Our videographers were Manuel Colon and Andrei Bashlavev. We purchased the Cinematic package for videography only. SO WORTH IT! The only negative thing I could possibly say is that there is about a 3 month wait for the final product, but I promise you...it's worth the wait!!

We are from Wisconsin, US. I knew from the second I got engaged that a videographer was top priority for me. I considered the onsite videographer from the resort and also considered bringing someone with from the US, but that got to be very costly. After researching and reading review on CoresFilms, we decided to go for it! The. Best. Decision. They were local to the area and had worked with the resort before. They got back to me very quickly. They used paypal for a deposit and the remainder was paid in cash onsite.

The final video was something that I've dreamed about and was one of the most important things to have from the wedding. The video we received was better than I expected. It truly takes us back to those moments and we will cherish it forever!

I would be happy to speak with anyone further about our experience with CoresFilms!!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 05/04/2019

beautiful video and trailer

Coresfilms not only captured the day beautifully, but edited the movie and trailer so well that i had people telling me how talented they were and that if it was presented as a movie to watch where they didn't know me and my husband, they'd watch it. wonderful experience working with them and i can't recommend them enough.

Sent on 08/12/2019

Dakota Seng · Married on 05/01/2019

May 1st Wedding

Some of my friends and family were originally worried for us that we weren’t brining our own photo/videographer on the trip but after seeing Diego’s work online I knew I had to take the chance. I was definitely not disappointed!! We had arranged to have a full movie and Highlight video and they both turned out beyond amazing. Every time I see a new face at work, they compliment me on how great and professional looking the video was and how it even made them shed a tear although they weren’t there that day. My husband and I could not be more happy with Diego’s team and we are so glad we went with them for our special day.

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Ana

Ana Smith · Married on 04/19/2019

So talented!

We absolutely loved working with Coresfilms! From the moment we began searching for photography, we were completely thrilled with the quality of Coresfilms’ work. Aside from the beautiful photography, our contact, Diego, was and continues to be very helpful. He has been so responsive to any questions and concerns we’ve had along the way. We would recommend Coresfilms to anyone searching for amazing, talented photographers!

Sent on 12/19/2019

Carla Deluca · Married on 04/06/2019

Awesome cinematographer!

They were so easy to work with! We loved our cinematographer, Manuel. We had so much fun working with him. He captured all of our special moments during the entire wedding. Diego was friendly and quick to respond to emails. We're so happy we chose them! Thank you!

Sent on 04/11/2019

Kelly · Married on 03/16/2019

You will not regret it!

Diego was great to work with. He was responsive during the whole process and was extremely receptive to the needs of my wife and I. Finished product is fantastic, can't say there is anything about the process or end product that we would change in any way. Hire Coresfilms and you will not regret it!

Sent on 12/16/2019

Juan · Married on 03/12/2019

Muy buena empresa!

Nos ha encantado trabajar con Coresfilms. Son unos artistas. Las fotos y los videos son geniales, la calidad es muy buena. Han captado momentos que son importartes y que a veces se escapan. Han sabido capturar la naturalidad de todos los invitados y momentos clave. Volvería a contratar a Coresfilms muchas veces más.

Sent on 01/29/2020

Sou V. · Married on 03/10/2019

Absolutely amazing!

There’s so much to say about our videographer, Manual! First off, our movie was perfect. It brought us back to this day play by play and I was surprised at how Manual captured these moments by himself! He did such a fabulous job at making sure ALL moments were captured, not just the important ones! Manual’s professionalism and Coresfilms quality of work exceeded our expectations and if you’re having any doubt, please don’t and book them for your videographers! You won’t regret it. We will be forever grateful for them and we truly feel like we chose the BEST vendors for our wedding and I am one to be very selective during our planning process. Thank you Coresfilms for all that you do!!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 02/22/2019

Vendor Perfection! Obsessed with our video!

Y'all.....if anyone is looking for a videographer, seriously consider Cores Films! We got our full video, as well as feature film and teaser last week and I think I've watched the feature 100 times! They were amazing to work with prior to our big day, on the day of and fabulous afterwards!

Communication was great throughout the whole process. They were always quick to respond and they provided some great package options, as well as al a carte if you wanted something more customized! They also offer photography now (which I wish we would've done too!). Their attention to detail in capturing every moment so beautifully really sets them apart! Thankfully they captured a lot of missed moments/details that our photograher didn't!

The day of the wedding, they arrived right on time, and got straight to work capturing details of the day! They were super helpful with making the experience, which could feel awkward to some, feel very natural! Both Manuel and Denis were amazing and we couldn't be happier with our decision to choose Cores Films to capture our wedding day!

Our video: http://coresfilms.com/video/erica-adam/

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Aileen

Aileen Treto · Married on 02/14/2019

AMAZING video! Just what we wanted!

We can never thank Coresfilms enough for capturing all of the beautiful details of our perfect day! The way that the trailer and movie is made makes you feel like you are a star and the addition of the drone footage is something I recommend so that your venue is also featured. Diego was awesome to work with, he is kind/understanding and flexible. He was able to capture so many amazing moments and at the same time never was in the way. If you are looking for a videographer that will allow your special day to be captured perfectly.. and flow seamlessly like a movie... you will not be disappointed with Coresfilms. We have received so many compliments from our friends and family! Also, if there are any specific moments you want to make sure are captured... they make an effort to ensure that they are highlighted in the video. They also respond quickly to emails and are honest with the timeline of when your video or pictures will be ready. Thank you Coresfilms! ❤️❤️

Sent on 06/29/2019

Alicia · Married on 01/22/2019

Love our video

My husband and I wasn’t planning on having a videographer at first but we so glad that we decided to have coresfilms as part of our special day! They did an excellent job capturing all the special moments on our wedding day. Our videographers were thoughtful and creative. We absolutely love our wedding video, and have watched it so many times. Thank you coresfilms for doing such a great job!

Sent on 02/22/2020

Sherri · Married on 01/12/2019

We couldn't be happier! Thank you so much!

We couldn't be happier. Diego and Manuel are an incredible team and we are so happy to have them as our wedding videographers. Several people we know have chosen Coresfilms for their destination weddings with good reason! Talented, experienced, and knowledgeable. Beyond capturing beautiful moments and quickly producing a high quality and wonderful video for us - they are extremely professional, punctual, flexible, reliable, and so fun to work with. Could not have hoped for better. Thank you guys!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Linda · Married on 12/07/2018

Coresfilms has been amazing with us

Coresfilms has been amazing with us throughout the whole wedding process and they made it very easy and very enjoyable for us. Diego was a true professional and very accommodating to all our requirements. Everything was stress free and smooth and we felt very special. His guidance was clear and he also made us fell at ease. We absolutely loved the final photos and our wedding film included many lovely details of the wedding. Thank you so much for capturing our special day, we will treasure the photos and the video forever.

Sent on 07/08/2019

samantha · Married on 11/03/2018

Excellent Service

Me and my husband where so happy. Working with coral film was amazing. The price, very perfesional, on time and amazing quality. I will highly recommend working with them.

Sent on 01/17/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing wedding video by the most talented professionals

I recieved my wedding video yesterday and I can’t stop watching it! It’s just that good. I have had so many people tell me how amazing my video was and how talented the videographer was. The quality of their work was way beyond my expectations. Diego was great to work with and very responsive leading up to and including my wedding day. All I can say is BOOK THEM! you will not regret your decision. It’s the best decision I’ve made for my wedding!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Vicky · Married on 06/01/2018

Manuel and Denis were excellent for our wedding! They were extremely friendly and made the entire process fun and easy. They also worked perfectly alongside our photographer, which made things very smooth. Although we did not meet Diego in person, he was extremely responsive and helpful throughout the planning process. He made great recommendations for our timeline, schedule, etc.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Wedding Videos and Photos by CoresFilms's reply:

Thank you, Victoria and Christopher!

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/17/2018

We received our video, and we could not wait to watch it. Within the first two minutes of it starting my husband and I both looked at each other tearing up with pure happiness! Cores Films is AMAZING you guys!!!!!! We were blown away with the quality of the video and how clear the video is itself, and how crisp the voices are! When I was searching for a videographer as soon as I saw Cores Films trailers I knew immediately I NEEDED* them for my wedding day. I love love love, that they were able to capture every single moment and make a movie out of it. My husband and I are so glad we pulled the trigger for a videographer so now we can relive our wedding day and watch it whenever we want! ****BRIDES - Seriously do not hesistate on Cores Films, if you want nothing but the best, I highly highly suggest hiring them. You will not be disappointed! I can’t say enough wonderful great things. Thank you Diego & Manuel for doing your job so perfectly. We can’t thank you guys enough!

Sent on 07/18/2018