Vonderhaar's Catering Inc. Reviews

447 | Cincinnati, OH

447 Reviews for Vonderhaar's Catering Inc.

Vonderhaar's Catering Inc.  1
Vonderhaar's Catering Inc.  2
Vonderhaar's Catering Inc.  3
Vonderhaar's Catering Inc.  4
Vonderhaar's Catering Inc.  5

Sherry Kaminsky · Getting married on 07/05/2021

Exceptional Food and Service

The food and service was exceptional! Jan, the coordinator, was very easy to work with and responded quickly to any questions or needs we had. We received many compliments on the food.

Sent on 05/31/2019

Aretha Mitchell · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Awesome Staff!!

Jan and the staff at Vonderhaars are awesome! My husband and I really enjoyed the service and the food! 5 stars all around!

Sent on 05/04/2019

Kimmy Huber · Married on 11/10/2019

Food & staff were amazing!

Everything turned out great! The food was amazing & the staff was more than helpful! It was so nice having the bartenders as well, they were great!

Sent on 11/16/2019

James · Married on 10/12/2019

Fantastic Service

Staff went above and beyond making our day perfect.

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/11/2019

DELICIOUS food and GREAT service!!

Everyone raved about how good our food was! It was one of my top requests was to have a great DJ and yummy food! They fit the bill for this one! The staff was amazing and catered to our every need! Professional and personable and the food spoke for itself- lots of time and care went into making everything special and it paid off. HIGHLY recommend!! :)

Sent on 10/28/2019

Alexandra Caudill · Married on 10/05/2019

Fantastic!

My husband and I hired Vonderhaar's for our wedding and can honestly say it was one of the best decisions we made when planning. Not only was the tasting experience awesome (we were brought back in for a second taste test when we couldn't make up our minds), but the actual event was wonderful. We got several comments from guests about not only how good the food was, but how amazing the servers were. Our head table was taken care of by Suzie and her daughter, and we couldn't have asked for a better team. Our glasses were always full and Suzie even brought me a plate from the buffet so I could just enjoy sitting down finally :) We didn't make it to our cocktail hour (yay pictures!), so Suzie went in the back and brought us a plate of the hors d'oeuvres so that we could enjoy those as well. We would HIGHLY recommend Vonderhaar's for not only weddings, but also any event!

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Laurie

Laurie Lare · Married on 09/29/2019

Amazing Food

Our guests are still telling us how amazing the food was. They even helped me make my plate and made sure I got my food and was seated first. Would definitely use them again!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Charlotte · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing vendor!

From the moment I tried there home made tortilla chips I knew I wanted them to cater our wedding! Setting up a appointment time to go in and trying there food was so easy and simple everyone was so nice and so helpful! We ended up going with there pig roast and chips and salsa and it was amazing! My guest are still talking about the food!!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 09/20/2019

Phenomenal service

I cannot day enough about Kelly Simpson and Vonderhaar’s Catering services! We utilized their services for our wedding reception and the food and service they brought to the table was absolute perfection! From the day we walked in for the tasting, through cleanup, I couldn’t have asked for anything better. I was even surprised when we arrived at the reception and the staff offered to make our plates for us- this was SO helpful considering I had a clingy 3-year-old on my hip because he had missed Mommy and Daddy with all the wedding chaos leading up to the day. We had a last minute location change for our reception too and just ten days before the wedding we were able to notify them and they adjusted quickly to help ease the stress for us. We will always recommend their services!! The food was so mouth watering and appreciated after a busy day!
    Thank you all so much!!!

Vonderhaar's Catering Inc.  6
    Vonderhaar's Catering Inc.  7
    Sent on 10/29/2019

Angela Stone · Married on 09/13/2019

Very professional and responsive

Wonderful experience with everyone involved.

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 09/13/2019

Highly recommended!

The food and service provided by Vonderhaar's was simply phenomenal. We were very impressed with the initial tasting and all of the planning and communication leading up to the big day. We opted for a buffet style dinner and everything was ready right on time. The food itself was absolutely delicious and we still have guest complimenting our choice of caterer.

Sent on 11/03/2019

Amy Latessa · Married on 09/07/2019

Great service, excellent quality, 5-star catering!

The service team is professional, attentive to detail and wants to serve the client's needs exactly how they want. The food quality was phenomenal and the clean up process was smooth and non-invasive to the guests

Sent on 09/13/2019

Sally · Married on 09/07/2019

Sally L...........

Fantastic service! Very service oriented. Great food An bar service. Thanks Chris for your great attention to our event. Cannot express enough such a positive experience. Will use again thanks so much.

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Julie

Julie Sauer · Married on 09/07/2019

Highly recommend!!

HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend! Vonderhaar's catering was amazing! We hired them for catering and bar service for our wedding. They were responsive and flexible throughout the whole planning process. The day of the wedding they were on top of everything and such a joy to work with (they never added stress only took it away!) And of course most importantly the food was absolutely delicious.

Sent on 09/24/2019

Maureen · Married on 09/06/2019

Excellent all around service

Vonderhaar's was amazing! From the first tasting appointment to the final drink served everything was perfect. The tasting room is very nice. You can even see all of the types of selections displayed. Working with Jan to adjust the counts, menus, and adding the bar drinks at the last minute, was very easy and done with exceptional customer service in mind. There are price options at various tiers for hors d'oeuvres, entrees, and drinks. The staff that brought and served the food and drinks was very professional, courteous, friendly, and nice. Couldn't have asked for a better caterer!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Maribeth Fite · Married on 09/01/2019

Great service, quality & affordable

Vonderhaars was great! I was 100% satisfied with every staff member I encountered, the quality of their food and also the affordable prices with flexibility to customize. They were a great choice and I highly recommend!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Tyler Keller · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Wonderful Caterer

Vonderhaar's Catering was an exceptional caterer for my wedding! Kelly Simpson was my coordinator to help organize everything from scheduling a tasting to the smallest of details that I may have overlooked. We had the special occasion pig roast for dinner at our wedding and a selection of passed hors d'oeuvres for cocktail hour. Every bit of the food was absolutely exceptional. The catering staff that worked the day of my venue were so polite and professional. One of the employees even brought my husband and I a glass of beer and wine while we were off doing our bride & groom photos after the ceremony. The staff were flexible when the cake cutting ended up being later than expected. Overall it was a wonderful experience to have Vonderhaar's as my wedding caterer. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/01/2019

Mark Mcdonald · Married on 08/30/2019

Great food, great value

Food was great at a very reasonable price. Everyone commented on how good it was. Jan was easy to work with. Overall we had a great experience.

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Peter

Peter Bryans · Married on 08/24/2019

Flawless service

Vonderhaar's was perfect from the beginning. We had multiple dinners where we tried different dishes, we changed our guest count, changed the timeline, etc. Throughout everything they were professional and flexible. Most importantly, on the day of the actual event, they delivered on every aspect. Food was great, prices were great, service was flawless, staff was courteous. I could go on and on. Cannot say enough good things about Vonderhaar's.

Sent on 09/06/2019

Cheryl Davenport · Married on 08/04/2019

Excellent vendor

Communication with Jan was excellent! She was always very quick to respond and very patient with all my questions and concerns. Loved our serving staff, they were very friendly and professional! The food was delicious and there was more than enough for everyone to have whatever they wanted. Great experience!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Lisa Martin · Married on 08/04/2019

The staff was outstanding! So very helpful!! They made our bridal shower run so smoothly! Class act!!

Outstanding service! Food was delicious! Couldn’t be happier!

Vonderhaar's Catering Inc.  8
    Vonderhaar's Catering Inc.  9
    Vonderhaar's Catering Inc.  10
    Vonderhaar's Catering Inc.  11
    Vonderhaar's Catering Inc.  12
    Sent on 08/13/2019

Vonderhaar's Catering Inc. 's reply:

Our pleasure and thank you for sharing these beautiful pictures! We had an absolute blast!
    Blessings and Good Luck!

Aly · Married on 08/03/2019

Vonderhaar's gave me peace of mind.

We really enjoyed our appetizer service. Good variety and the service was smooth, polite and professional. Our buffet presentation was excellent. They took it down quickly as requested so we could prepare the dance floor at our venue.

They are dependable. Did what they said they would do, when they said they would do it. As mother of the bride I wanted to know great food was waiting for my guests and that I didn't need to worry about it at all.

Our desserts were replenished seamlessly. Questions in the moment were answered quickly.

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Brian

Brian Woodward · Married on 07/04/2019

Working with Vonderhaar's was an excellent experience.

From the first call to finalizing everything after our wedding, working with Vonderhaar's was excellent. We worked with Jan throughout the process and she was quick to respond to phone calls and emails. We were able to do a tasting to make sure we liked everything we planned on serving and Jan worked with us on customizing the sides we had for our buffet. Jan explained the day of schedule and everything went as planned.

During the reception, everything went smoothly and we received a lot of compliments on the taste of the food, as well as, the service. They went beyond what we expected and helped create a fun display for our dessert table.

We've heard good things about Vonderhaar's and they didn't let us down.

Vonderhaar's Catering Inc.  13
    Vonderhaar's Catering Inc.  14
    Vonderhaar's Catering Inc.  15
    Sent on 07/21/2019

Lisa Siegrist · Married on 06/29/2019

Our Wedding Caterer

Great folks who are very easy to work with and accommodating! The food was delicious and the service exceptional! Highly recommend them for your catering needs!

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Susan

Susan Padgett · Married on 06/29/2019

Thank you!!!

Vonderhaars was top notch!!!!!

Sent on 07/10/2019