380 Reviews for Vonderhaar's Catering Inc.

User Photos
Local (1)
Mediterranean (1)
Southern (1)
373 Vonderhaar's Catering Inc. Reviews

We loved our experience with Vonderhaar’s. The day of staff was also exceptional!!

Profile Picture Steph, 9/8/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Vonderhaars catering gets an A+ from this customer, from the scheduling of our first tasting through our event they were courteous, professional and flexible. Jan was exceptional with all of the details and Linda ran our event seamlessly. i would recommend Vonderhaar's to anyone needing a caterer for their special event.

Profile Picture Teresa, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

True professionals that make wedding planning easy! The service from setup to tear down was beyond amazing. The friendliness and attentiveness of the staff blew me away. They made our wedding day a dream come true! The food was absolutely amazing as well. We received many compliments during and after our wedding day.

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

The staff was great from the start with selecting a menu and trying to keep things within budget, to the service at the reception. On top of how great they were to work with, the food was to die for! We had a few passed appetizers during the cocktail hour and a sit down dinner, and many of our guests told us it was the best wedding food they had ever had.

Profile Picture Tamara, 8/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Vegetarian, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), American, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Best place ever!! The staff was very attentive to all details and guest. Bar service and drinks were awesome. The food was delicious and plenty of food and appetizers to everyone.

Profile Picture Kim, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Vonderhaars was great!! The food was above & beyond what we had expected. The staff was professional, friendly & attentive to our guests' needs. The set-up went without any issues & no disruption with the guests, photos, etc. They did an outstanding job & I would highly recommend them for any event. they made our wedding very special. Thanks Jan!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Margie, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Vonderhaar's Catering was very accommodating and professional. They wanted to make our event special for us.

Profile Picture Darby, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The tasting was a real treat with enough food for several full meals. It was a great way to try out several options. The ordering process was very easy. The follow-through and professionalism was refreshing. All the staff were very responsive. The event (a rehearsal dinner) was at Wiedemann Hill Mansion (which I would also highly recommend). When we arrived everything was set up and really to go. All the staff were so very accommodating and courteous. We were treated like royalty! We received several comments on the delicious, plentiful food. It was a very special evening indeed!

Profile Picture Patti, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Loved the service and food. Did great job setting up and helping guest. Would recommend

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

From our first meeting with Jan to the wedding day with Lori, Vonderhaar's has been so accommodating, answered all our questions and made all the changes we requested and offered their suggestions when needed. I never once felt like the day wouldn't go as we had planned. People are still raving about the food weeks later. Very happy with our choice and would recommend to anyone looking for a wedding caterer.

Profile Picture kayla, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Everything was absolutely amazing! Everyone is still talking about how amazing the food was at our reception! Both the apps and dinner were even better than we expected! Thank you so much for making our day so tasty!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/26/18, 11 Reviews
Category: Catering

The service at our daughter's wedding was above and beyond our expectations. We were confident with their expertise and excellent professionalism every step of the way, from the set up, presentation of the food and prompt service with a smile. The entire event was well coordinated by the Vonderhaar's team. You sincerely made it a joy for us all !!

Profile Picture Lydia, 5/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We have used Vonderhaar's several times and have been thrilled each time with the food and the extremely high level of service. Specifically for this daughter's reception, the filet mignon and chicken entree melted in your mouth. Jan was a delight to work with and was very accommodating. I would highly recommend Vonderhaar's catering!

Profile Picture Gloria, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Food was great! Staff was very friendly!

Profile Picture Taylor, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The Vonderhaar's team was really great to work with. All of my email and questions were answered quickly and I fully trusted them for my wedding. I loved being able to use the same vendor for dinner and for the bar as well as renting linens from them. Every time I called to make a payment or schedule a tasting they were all very kind and easy to work with. The workers at my event did an excellent job at taking care of my husband and I, as well as all of our guests. They cleaned throughout the whole event and kept me informed of everything. I would definitely use them again and would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Taylor, 5/4/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Not only was the food incredible, but the staff was so easy to work with! Lori was there every step of the way, answering any questions I may have had, setting up our food tasting, getting our itinerary ready for our wedding day, changing things to match the photographers, etc. And then the staff whom we met the day of our wedding were so professional and very hands on! Preparing my plate, walking it to my head table, making sure myself and husband had our drinks, my parents, grandparents, etc were taken care of. Hands down the best experience! Thank you for helping to make our day incredible! -Toria & Jon

Profile Picture Victoria, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I had my wedding here earlier this month. They place was BEAUTIFUL. i fell in love with the house when we first went and saw it. I had so many compliments for us picking the mansion to have our wedding. Everyone enjoyed the food choices we had! It was very good! The staffing and everyone involved with Vonderhaar's is so amazing and made our day so special! My family will definitely be booking again.

Profile Picture Cheyenne, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Chairs, Tables, Italian, Buffet, Clean Up, Set Up

We booked a venue who works pretty closely with Vonderhaar's so we didn't look around at other vendors. I had absolutely no reservations though! We chose a brunch wedding & their menu was amazing. Vonderhaar's went out of their way to special order a specific champagne, the food was all delicious (especially the scones!), & the staff who served our wedding were all efficient & fun to be around. I definitely recommend them to any bride looking for a brunch wedding!

Profile Picture Cathy, 3/31/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Chairs, Tables, Breakfast/Brunch, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Server(s), Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Limited Bar, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Vegetarian

Vonderhaus catered my daughter's reception at Nathanael Greene Lodge. The pecan crusted chicken was delicious...we received many compliments on that. I loved the way the salad was served family style at the individual tables..it was fresh and crisp. The red skin potatoes were delectable and the green beans were also delicious...even the foodies at my table were impressed! The beef, although very good in flavor, was on the tough side. But, I don't know of many buffet style cuts of beef that can be served up tender. The servers were very attentive and professional and I was told that the vegan meals served were not only delicious, but beautifully "picture worthy"! I would highly recommend Vonderhaus to cater your event!

Profile Picture Sharon, 3/17/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Vegan, Vegetarian, Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American

We had Vonderhaar's cater our wedding and we couldn't have had a better caterer. The staff was responsive and polite, going as far as to carry plates back to tables for people and getting people drinks if needed. They were fantastic and made the evening better with the delicious food! Vonderhaar's has been a family favorite for our catering needs and we are glad we had them for our wedding.

Profile Picture Emily, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Server(s), Tastings

Was a very pleasurable experience. Everything went as planned. I would recommend & have to others.

Profile Picture Emily, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Vonderhaar's provided incredible service for our cocktail style reception! They made sure everyone had enough to eat (including us!) and the food was AMAZING. They were efficient, professional, and made our wedding special. :)

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Vonderhaar’s Catering was one of the best vendors I worked with for my wedding! They respond to emails and concerns in a timely manner. They, also, send out important reminders that helped out a busy bride like myself! I would recommend Vonderhaar’s to every soon-to-be married couple! As a bonus, they have menus that are budget-friendly! The catering we received didn’t break the bank!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Vonderhaars was simply amazing! They were very helpful and did an excellent job! I would recommend Vonderhaars for any of your catering needs! There were no problems and they packed a small container of food for my husband and I when the wedding was over to eat when we got to our hotel.

Profile Picture Briana, 10/7/17, 1 Review