11350 Grooms Road, Cincinnati, OH 45242 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Chef's Choice Catering

Chef’s Choice is one of Greater Cincinnati’s premier wedding caterers, with preferred catering contracts all across the tristate. Our bridal testimonials and reviews speak volumes about our delicous cuisine, exceptional menus, professional sales team and efficient service staff. From the first phone call through to the cutting of the cake, Chef's Choice will be ready to go above an beyond for you and your guests. Whether you are planning a bridal shower, a full reception or an intimate rehearsal dinner, Chef’s Choice has a menu just for you.

Chef's Choice has proudly served the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky area for over 25 years. We have encountered great success with our clients, largely because of our wide variety of menu choices, ability to create customized menus, and our courteous and professional sales and service staff. Chef's Choice Catering offers diversified menus that specialize in everything from the casual themed grill outs and BBQs to upscale plated and served wedding receptions that rivals any caterer in the Greater Cincinnati area. As a division of the Kroger Company, Chef's Choice Catering has access to great buying power, allowing us to offer our clients a fantastic product at a competitive price, throughout the year.

Our commissary is located in the heart of Blue Ash, allowing us to service Northern Kentucky, all of Greater Cincinnati, parts of Indiana and a portion of the Centerville/Dayton area. The sales team at Chef's Choice are available to discuss menu pricing or to create a custom menu and quote tailored to your specific needs and food choices. Call a member of our sales team today for more details.

Follow Chef's Choice Catering on

Chef's Choice Catering 1
Chef's Choice Catering 2
  • James

James · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing food and service at a good price

We loved Chef's Choice Catering! We received numerous compliments on the food and service. We had a great experience with them. Allison is amazing. If you get her, you are in great hands! There wasn't a single time that I emailed her about something that I didn't get a reply to the next morning (I tend to email in the evenings). Anything I had questions about, she answered them easily.

We decided on stations and went back and forth numerous times fine tuning the menu. Again, response time was next day or better.

We did do a tasting, so we had samples of all of the dishes. Unfortunately for us, our eyes were bigger than our stomachs and we didn't get a chance to try everything. The guests assured us that everything was delicious.

The staff was wonderful. They kept things moving and clean. Any time either I or the bride needed anything, they were right there to take care of it.

Sent on 05/19/2019

Devon · Married on 10/07/2017

Chef's Choice was super responsive and we had a menu and quote within weeks of reaching out! They offer free tasting which was wonderful given some of our other experiences. Allison and her team were amazing to work with on the day of. The staff assigned to our head table was quick with a drink and very pleasant! Our guests raved about our food and I was even asked for their info for a cousin's upcoming 2018 wedding. I highly recommend their services to anyone in search of an event caterer.

Sent on 10/28/2017
    Chef's Choice Catering 3
    Chef's Choice Catering 4

Sarah · Married on 09/09/2017

Chef's Choice was absolutely AMAZING. My husband and I had to plan our wedding from a distance, but Chef's Choice made this so easy. Allison was SO responsive to every email. She was willing to let our mothers come for a full tasting AND let us have our own tasting later in the month. The price was on point and they were very accommodating with letting us try many different options.

But most importantly- THEIR FOOD IS AMAZING. My dad is very particular about how beef tenderloin is prepared and he was FLOORED by how delicious the meat was. I sampled 3 of Cincinnati's "top caterers" beef tenderloin, and theirs was hands down the best. AND they were able to make it taste that same way for a large crowd of 190 guests! Very impressive. The vegetable sides, mashed potatoes, chicken, salad, rolls were also delicious!

As far as the wedding day- the staff was AMAZING. I was extremely impressed by their professionalism and willingness to make our day perfect. The rumor is "you don't eat on your wedding day"...well they helped me beat the odds on that! During the cocktail hour the catering staff found me and my husband with signature drinks and plates full of our passed appetizers. My husband and I never went to the bar once (they were constantly making sure our cups were full), and they walked to the buffet line with us and served us our dinners. Even during my dad's toast- I knocked his champagne on the ground by accident, and when he got back to his seat there was a full glass waiting :) The guests said the bartenders did an amazing job and it was the best wedding food they've ever had. Additionally, the catering staff was literally on their hands and knees ensuring the dance floor remained dry and did not get sticky from spilled drinks!! At the end of the night the entire staff was waiting in the back and I personally thanked them all for doing such an amazing job. Everyone was extremely impressed by their professionalism & the service was above and beyond!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Award

Chef's Choice Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 40.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 30.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 35.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 15.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake, Cake Cutting, Server(s), Tastings, China, Flatware, Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 12.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Specialty Beer, House Wine
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Cajun, Chinese, French, Italian, Japanese, Mediterranean, Mexican, Seafood, Southern, Southwestern
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? House Beer, House Wine, Champagne Toast, Premium Liquor
  • Which of the following items can you provide? China, Flatware, Glassware

Real Weddings

• Elegant Whims
    Elegant Whims Wedding Planners

Elegant Whims has had the opportunity to work with Chef's Choice at several Weddings. Food is consistently yummy. They staff goes above and beyond. They are helpful, respectful of time and always have a smile on their faces. It is a hard job to serve many people quickly or keep a buffet filled, they do the job effortlessly.

• 11350 Grooms Road Cincinnati, OH, 45242 See on map