Bailey Family Catering

Cincinnati, OH View map

Bailey Family Catering is a family owned and operated, full-service catering company serving the Cincinnati, Ohio area. Their focus is providing you with a delicious experience. They provide exceptional attention to detail and superior quality of service along every step of the way, from planning stages through clean up. The Bailey Family is excited to be a part of this most special day for your new family.

Bailey Family Catering will go above and beyond to ensure your event is smashing success. Their services include plated, buffet, stations, and family-style services as well as the option for a full bar! They can service events of any size, from an intimate family dinner to large wedding party.

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$40

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$19

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$25

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$15

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up
Cake Cutting
Tastings

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Mexican
Seafood
Southern
Southwestern

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
No Pork
Nut Free
Organic
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Madeline
    Madeline J. Married on 12/11/2021

The BEST wedding food ever

5 weeks before my wedding, I had a catering crisis and had to book another one. I came across BFC and saw their glowing reviews so I decided to give them a call. Deanna got back to me ASAP and we started getting menus together. I can’t explain how relieved I was after that first call with Deanna. She was so sweet and reassuring, and I knew my wedding was going to be in great hands. I didn’t have time to go to a tasting, but we got a menu together of some amazing selections. The second I tried the passed apps at the wedding, I was over the moon. After I tried the delicious dinner, I was speechless. The guests were absolutely raving about how amazing the food was. I had one guest come up to me and say he was in 7 weddings this year and this was the best food yet. Honestly, the thing I was looking forward to the most the day after my wedding was eating some of those delicious leftovers! The waitstaff at the wedding was also incredible! They were so nice and attentive to our guests’ needs. Bailey Family Catering, from bottom of our hearts THANK YOU. You guys are absolutely phenomenal. Brides, you will not regret booking BFC!!!
    Shawn Married on 10/14/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The food was amazing! They did a great job
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 09/19/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Delicious Food and Great Staff!

We hit a home run with Bailey Family Catering! We contacted Deanna less than a month before our wedding after an issue with our previously booked catering. Deanna went above and beyond to calm our fears by keeping in contact with us even after regular business hours. Due to the short time frame we did not a chance to do a tasting, the only downside was that we missed an opportunity to taste more of the delicious food. The appetizers were delicious and Deanna made sure we got to taste each of the selections we made. Each selection we made for dinner was just as amazing! We selected chicken alfredo, flank steak, mashed potatoes, green beans and a fall harvest salad. Additionally, we debated about the late night snack french fry bar but we highly recommend it!!! Deanna and her team made sure napkins and silverware were set out for guests, drinks were served in timely manner all night, and they cleared plates off at the end of the night. We cannot say thank you enough to Bailey Family Catering for helping to make our big day special. We highly recommend them!!!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Brittany & Kyle
    19 photos · 09/01/2018

1719 Elm Street Cincinnati, OH, 45202
Location of (Bailey Family Catering)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding