1719 Elm Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Bailey Family Catering

Bailey Family Catering is a family owned and operated, full-service catering company serving the Cincinnati, Ohio area. Their focus is providing you with a delicious experience. They provide exceptional attention to detail and superior quality of service along every step of the way, from planning stages through clean up. The Bailey Family is excited to be a part of this most special day for your new family.

Bailey Family Catering will go above and beyond to ensure your event is smashing success. Their services include plated, buffet, stations, and family-style services as well as the option for a full bar! They can service events of any size, from an intimate family dinner to large wedding party.

Follow Bailey Family Catering on

e697eacb86b9dab5 6762082A 53E7 4CCD 9491 5AECF4312BEF

28 Reviews for Bailey Family Catering

• Kevin

Kevin Irwin · Married on 08/31/2019

I am highly impressed and would recommend them to everyone!

Bailey Family Catering went above and beyond to make sure my wife and I had the best day of our lives and they made sure everything was perfect. I would recommend their services to anyone who is looking for an incredible caterer for a wedding, or other event. So many guests at our wedding commented about how delicious the food was and asked where we got it from. Bailey Family Catering made the day super easy and made my wife and I feel super cared for. They worked really hard to make sure the food was perfect and that the buffet line went smoothly, especially since our venue had limited space. They really focused on the little things. Several times throughout the wedding they asked my wife and I if there was anything they could get for us, and they especially made sure we were drinking enough water throughout the evening. It honestly felt like they were there to celebrate with our guests. The months leading up to our day, they met with my wife and I to plan and talk about our vision. They helped answer any questions along the way and made the whole event memorable for everyone who attended. I cannot say enough positive things about Bailey Family Catering, and I HIGHLY encourage consulting them for your catering needs. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Katie

Katie Sullivan · Married on 07/12/2019

Can I just eat that every single day?

Deanna was the first tasting that we went to, and ended up being the one we kept comparing all the other companies with. I love that she is a family run, owner operated business which means if we had questions or wanted to make adjustments it was so easy. She even did a second tasting for our parents and was in contact with us throughout the planning process to make sure all the aspects she was handling truly reflected what we wanted.

The appetizers were amazing. We had crab cakes and the bacon cheese cups. In addition to that, she helped us put together a menu where all the dishes complemented one another and there were options for everybody. The chicken with cream sauce and pasta is my absolute favorite and I can't wait for an opportunity to have it again. There was tons of food and nobody went hungry. Our families made cookies and her staff was so kind as to set it up for us, and left the extra food for my parents to take home.

She and her team truly have a passion for what they do, and are always looking for ways to improve. I hope their prepared meal pick up gets off the ground soon because I can't wait to try some of the other options she has available. Deanna is a true wonder woman and it was such a pleasure to be able to support a female driven small business.

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/08/2019

So Awesome!!!

Where do I begin? DeAnna treated us like family. From our first meeting with her, and throughout the process she was so helpful and kind. On the day of our wedding, she and her staff made sure that everything went off without a hitch. Our guests commented on how friendly and helpful she and her staff were. The food was AMAZING! So much better than the giant catering companies and their dry chicken. Our venue was even impressed that she personally came out to set up and prep the day before. They said they've never seen a caterer do that (they normally send staff). On the day of our wedding, after my husband and I were announced and had our first dance, DeAnna appeared at our head table and congratulated us. She immediately asked if there was anything she could get us, and even had appetizers waiting since we missed cocktail hour because we were taking pictures. She then made sure we were the first to eat, and continued to check on us a few more times through the night to see if we needed anything. Also- french fry bar. Just do it. Such a wonderful addition to the evening. Our guests LOVED it and were so surprised to see that after dinner. The out of town guests were so excited to try the Skyline Chilli! Her company is SO family focused and personable. We truly enjoyed working with her, and will most certainly keep her in mind for any future events!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Bailey Family Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 40.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 19.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 25.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 15.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Tastings
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, BBQ, Italian, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Seafood, Southern, Southwestern
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Organic, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s)
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Real Weddings