Bailey Family Catering Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Shawn Getting married on 10/14/2021
    The food was amazing! They did a great job
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 09/19/2020

Delicious Food and Great Staff!

We hit a home run with Bailey Family Catering! We contacted Deanna less than a month before our wedding after an issue with our previously booked catering. Deanna went above and beyond to calm our fears by keeping in contact with us even after regular business hours. Due to the short time frame we did not a chance to do a tasting, the only downside was that we missed an opportunity to taste more of the delicious food. The appetizers were delicious and Deanna made sure we got to taste each of the selections we made. Each selection we made for dinner was just as amazing! We selected chicken alfredo, flank steak, mashed potatoes, green beans and a fall harvest salad. Additionally, we debated about the late night snack french fry bar but we highly recommend it!!! Deanna and her team made sure napkins and silverware were set out for guests, drinks were served in timely manner all night, and they cleared plates off at the end of the night. We cannot say thank you enough to Bailey Family Catering for helping to make our big day special. We highly recommend them!!!
  • McKenzie
    Mckenzie Married on 09/05/2020

The BEST We Could've Imagined!

We could not have found better than Bailey Family Catering! From the first moment we met her, we knew she was the best choice. We had a long engagement, so we worked with DeAnna directly over the course of a year+ to fine tune our menu and our guests’ culinary experience. When COVID hit, DeAnna didn’t even flinch. She reassured me of all of the extra steps her and her staff were taking, and made a few small changes to what we had envisioned to ensure the safety of all of our guests and vendors. The food was incredible. We had so many guests raving about the prime rib and its perfection. My husband and I are vegetarian, and DeAnna was prompt to suggest delicious sides (and worked with us to add more sides for each entree) to ensure everyone had something yummy to eat. I mentioned one time that we had a handful of vegan guests, and that I’d be making their food, but DeAnna and her team went above and beyond to make sure one of the sides was also vegan, even without my asking. The staff was wonderful to work with. The line workers and bar tenders were so delightful and polite, and every single staff member was prepared at the drop of a hat to run and grab more ice or mixers, if needed. Again, we could not imagine our day without DeAnna and Bailey Family Catering. We would recommend her 100x over.
    Sara B. Married on 09/14/2019

Highly Recommend

If I could give them 100 stars, I would! DeAnna and her crew were amazing. We didn't have to worry one bit on our wedding day about the food. We got so many compliments and DeAnna and the staff were so attentive and helped out amy way they could. Thank you so much for making our day amazing!
  • Kevin
    Kevin I. Married on 08/31/2019

I am highly impressed and would recommend them to everyone!

Bailey Family Catering went above and beyond to make sure my wife and I had the best day of our lives and they made sure everything was perfect. I would recommend their services to anyone who is looking for an incredible caterer for a wedding, or other event. So many guests at our wedding commented about how delicious the food was and asked where we got it from. Bailey Family Catering made the day super easy and made my wife and I feel super cared for. They worked really hard to make sure the food was perfect and that the buffet line went smoothly, especially since our venue had limited space. They really focused on the little things. Several times throughout the wedding they asked my wife and I if there was anything they could get for us, and they especially made sure we were drinking enough water throughout the evening. It honestly felt like they were there to celebrate with our guests. The months leading up to our day, they met with my wife and I to plan and talk about our vision. They helped answer any questions along the way and made the whole event memorable for everyone who attended. I cannot say enough positive things about Bailey Family Catering, and I HIGHLY encourage consulting them for your catering needs. You will not be disappointed!
  • Katie
    Katie S. Married on 07/12/2019

Can I just eat that every single day?

Deanna was the first tasting that we went to, and ended up being the one we kept comparing all the other companies with. I love that she is a family run, owner operated business which means if we had questions or wanted to make adjustments it was so easy. She even did a second tasting for our parents and was in contact with us throughout the planning process to make sure all the aspects she was handling truly reflected what we wanted.

The appetizers were amazing. We had crab cakes and the bacon cheese cups. In addition to that, she helped us put together a menu where all the dishes complemented one another and there were options for everybody. The chicken with cream sauce and pasta is my absolute favorite and I can't wait for an opportunity to have it again. There was tons of food and nobody went hungry. Our families made cookies and her staff was so kind as to set it up for us, and left the extra food for my parents to take home.

She and her team truly have a passion for what they do, and are always looking for ways to improve. I hope their prepared meal pick up gets off the ground soon because I can't wait to try some of the other options she has available. Deanna is a true wonder woman and it was such a pleasure to be able to support a female driven small business.
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 06/08/2019

So Awesome!!!

Where do I begin? DeAnna treated us like family. From our first meeting with her, and throughout the process she was so helpful and kind. On the day of our wedding, she and her staff made sure that everything went off without a hitch. Our guests commented on how friendly and helpful she and her staff were. The food was AMAZING! So much better than the giant catering companies and their dry chicken. Our venue was even impressed that she personally came out to set up and prep the day before. They said they've never seen a caterer do that (they normally send staff). On the day of our wedding, after my husband and I were announced and had our first dance, DeAnna appeared at our head table and congratulated us. She immediately asked if there was anything she could get us, and even had appetizers waiting since we missed cocktail hour because we were taking pictures. She then made sure we were the first to eat, and continued to check on us a few more times through the night to see if we needed anything. Also- french fry bar. Just do it. Such a wonderful addition to the evening. Our guests LOVED it and were so surprised to see that after dinner. The out of town guests were so excited to try the Skyline Chilli! Her company is SO family focused and personable. We truly enjoyed working with her, and will most certainly keep her in mind for any future events!
  • Linda
    Linda M. Married on 05/12/2019

Bailey Family Catering is the Best!

I’m so glad we went with Bailey Family Catering! Deanna was so nice and so ready to work with us and work with others on wedding day! She even gave me a hug goodbye which I didn’t expect. The food was delicious, the price was right and all other servers did a great job as well. It really was the best caterer I could’ve asked for.
    Ashley Married on 03/23/2019

Bailey Family Catering

From the first moment we met DeAnna in her workspace in Over-The-Rhine, she was incredibly warm and welcoming and helped to put us at ease. Throughout our tasting appointment, she answered our questions and helped us to build a menu that fit our tastes and budget - be sure to try the Flank Steak Bites, Candied Tomatoes, and Smashed Potatoes! She even coordinated with our venue to arrange a visit to make sure she and her staff would be ready to go on the big day. The food was excellent and DeAnna and her staff were incredibly nice and accommodating - we were happy to have Bailey Family Catering serve our guests!
    Danielle Married on 10/19/2018
    Such an amazing experience! Plenty of food for a reasonable price and great quality !
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 10/13/2018

Simply the BEST!

Words cannot even begin to describe what a pleasure it was to work with DeAnna for the catering of our wedding. It goes without saying that her food is superb! She made sure that we had a little bit of everything from cocktail hour waiting at our place settings because she knew we would miss it during pictures, which was so sweet! I have had coworkers ranting and raving about the cheese from cocktail hour, so much that they wouldn’t stop asking me to ask DeAnna for the information, which she gladly supplied. While our wedding was only 2 weeks ago, we still have family and friends raving about the food and we are craving more of it, ourselves! Aside from the sheer quality and professional that exudes from DeAnna and her company, DeAnna herself was an absolute delight. She was also so organized, ready with an answer to each question we had, a wealth of knowledge during our tasting and a key component in figure out the layout of our reception at our final venue walk-through. She was always so on it and ready to go! Not to mention that each time I/we met and/or spoke with DeAnna, it felt like we were meeting an old friend, which made it even more of a delight to work with her. You can tell she genuinely cares about her clients and loves what she does. We feel as though we have found a lifelong friend in DeAnna! I would absolutely recommend Bailey Family Catering in a heartbeat!

DeAnna, thank you for all you and your wonderful team did for us! It was a privilege and an honor to work with you!

Bailey Family Catering's reply:

Thank you so very much, Stephanie! I can't wait to see that the future holds for you and Joe! Truly, a lifelong friendship has begun! Welcome to the family!
    Samantha Married on 09/29/2018
    A huge crowd pleaser for our wedding reception. Delicious food and super helpful. Everyone loved the slider bar and the beautiful presentation. Thank you!
    Jessica Married on 09/24/2018
    Our office had a corporate event and Bailey Family Catering were kind enough to provide us lunch. Our luncheon was a huge success and it couldn't have been done with out them. Our chicken and steak kabobs were so tender and tasty. Everyone loved it!! We were provided with great food, great service, and all at a great price!! Thank you Bailey Family Catering!! We will be a returning customer!
    Samantha Married on 09/02/2018
    Bailey's Family Catering was a dream to work with! From the initial taste test to the wedding day they went above and beyond for us. One of the teammates even fluffed my dress prior to me walking down the aisle and they created a special dietary restricted meal on the fly! The food was warm, full of flavor and delicious. We are still getting compliments regarding the food and the presentation! The team ensured my husband and I were fed prior to making rounds and they sent us home with all the leftovers, which were still amazing even at 2AM. We are so appreciative of Bailey's Family Catering and would recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Bailey Family Catering's reply:

Thank you Samantha! We wish you both the very best and appreciate you kind review!
    Garria Married on 08/18/2018
    The food is awesome. Always great service
    D Event on: 11/18/2017
    I was referred to Bailey Family Catering by a co-worker, and was a little reticent to use them at first just because they had not been in business as long as some of the other more established caterers. But, boy was that misplaced apprehension. They did a phenomenal job for wife's 50th birthday celebration. We had 60 people there. DeAnna was extremely flexible, meeting us for a tasting. She was professional, and she delivered on everything she said she was going to do. There were a number of "foodies" in the crowd, and I kept hearing over and over again from them how great the food was. In fact, a number of them asked her for her cards so they can use her for their own events. I plan to use Bailey for my next event too! Delicious. Two thumbs up....way up.
    Anne Married on 10/07/2017
    Bailey Family Catering was a amazing choice for our wedding. Their staff cooked delicious food for our guests, and went above and beyond all expectations.
    Amanda Married on 08/05/2017
    **This review is just for appetizers**

I had a wonderful experience working with Bailey Family Catering. We just needed appetizers for our wedding and I already had a specific idea in mind of what they would be. They provided exactly what I asked for, regardless of the fact that a few things weren't on the typical appetizer selections, and they went above and beyond to make sure every tiny detail would match our wedding, regardless of the fact that all we got were the appetizers. And on top of that, they were SO quick to respond during the whole process, and very flexible when I changed numbers on them within the last couple of weeks before the wedding. Recommend them 110%!
    Emily Event on: 04/15/2017
    Bailey family catering exceeded our expectations yet again! She was very accomodating from the initial phone call until the entire dish was finished. The food was restaurant quality but even better because it was home made! You can't even tell it's catered food because it looks and tastes like she made each plate for you. Her presentation is trendy, classy, and impressive all at the same time. Our event was 40 adults and was a barn party an hour and a half outside of Cincinnati. She prepped the food and then cooked it in our family's kitchen (per our request). It was such a tall order and she exceeded every expectation. If you want a caterer that is a delight to work with, gourmet, and want to impress your guests, look no further than Bailey Family Catering and Deanna. I look forward to hiring her again!
    Dj Married on 12/02/2016
    We held a party for 90 people with appetizers. Several people commented about the food tasting great as well as Bailey's being able to handle the crowd efficiently. The Bailey staff was quick to recognize what everyone needed throughout the night and reacted/adapted to be sure everyone was happy and served. We will definitely use Bailey again for future events.
    Ron Married on 10/15/2016
    DeAnna and crew did an amazing job catering our wedding. They had to be prepared to feed 250 people and come all the way to Southeast Indiana to do it. The food was presented professionally, ready right on time, and was so delicious! All of our guests were giving rave reviews. Thanks again to DeAnna for making our special day that much more special :)
    Bryan Married on 09/11/2016
    We recently attended a mid-sized (~40 people) wedding shower that was catered by Bailey Family Catering. Hands down, the best catered food I've ever had!! The temperature on everything was perfect and the display was amazing! Deanna and team were awesome to work with and were so accommodating. I would highly recommend Bailey Family Catering for any upcoming catering events and will definitely be using them in the future.
    Keith Married on 07/09/2016
    "They were hired for a wedding reception held outdoors, with choosing the classic menu options. The food itself was great, and received many compliments from our guests. They arrived well before the start time, and had the food prepared exactly at the scheduled time for starting. Both servers engaged the guests as they served, and overall made a great inclusion into the reception."
    Jill Married on 06/04/2016

DeAnna and Bailey Family Catering were EXCELLENT. Truly superb! I hired DeAnna to cater my twins baptism, a very important event for our family. Despite having another event to provide food for that day (and a much larger event) and hiring her last minute (about a week out), DeAnna made us feel like No. 1. She met with us ahead of time at the event place (Redtree Art Gallery) and before we even arrived had all the logistics down! She had already spoken to the owner, knew what was possible, what wasn't, where everything was, etc. It was awesome and took so much stress and worry off of our shoulders! She also mentioned details that we hadn't even thought of - it was really helpful and great. She was on top of it all! And sooo responsive! And the food? AWESOME! We went with Italian and she put together a suggested menu that we worked together to make perfect. She even made sure everything was completely safe for my son, who has a peanut allergy. I appreciated that so much (my son did too!) Her display was beautiful, and the food was delicious. My guests could not stop raving about it (and how professional she was). Her bow tie pasta is to die for! I actually kinda thought of her as a family guest and not my caterer. She just did her thing, was sooo friendly and was beyond helpful. She made our reception fantastic! DeAnna...thank you again for your kindness, your mad culinary skills and total professionalism. I hope to use you again and will recommend you in a heartbeat! You. Are. Awesome!
    Debby Married on 03/05/2016
    DeAnna is very flexible, acknowledging on your venue , and helpful on all wedding needs. I had so much positive feedback from our guest at my daughter's wedding. All food was great but you have to try potato salad and Mac and cheese! The groom's mother wanted to bring a side dish. DeAnna brought a warming dish for her at no charge. DeAnna even brought some "special touches " for the wedding! DeAnna came to the rescue and also served the cake ! This wedding was March 5th , 2016 at the Niederman Farm in Liberty Twp. , Ohio