Kreative Sounds Entertainment Reviews

Kreative Sounds Entertainment 2
Kreative Sounds Entertainment 3

Alessandra · Married on 03/23/2019

Excellent!!

Dj Euri was so easy to get along with and made our wedding party so much fun! He is organized attentive and flexible! Would definitely use him again

Sent on 03/24/2019
  • User5559897 · Recently married

Awesome DJ for wedding!

He was recommended to me from a friend and he truly was amazing! The day of my wedding, he was very accommodating and pleasant to work with! Very professional and got the party started! I highly recommend!

Sent on 12/29/2018
  • Roy

Roy Ochoa · Married on 12/08/2018

It is a mistake not to choose Kreative Sounds Entertainment!!

Kreative Sounds Entertainment is hands down the BEST DJ in Miami. We have used them on many occasions and they never cease to amaze, their presentation and uplighting set up are one of the best I have ever seen. They are extremely professional and understand how to select the right music for any setting.

Kreative Sounds Entertainment 5
    Kreative Sounds Entertainment 6

Nicole Martinez · Married on 12/06/2018

Best Music! Danced all night!

Euri was awesome from start to finish! The DJ booth set up looked professional and the music choices were perfect for our holiday party. We were dancing all night and he adjusted the songs depending on what the crowd liked. Also, we loved the feature of being able to request songs prior to the event.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Skarley Guerrero · Married on 11/23/2018

November 23rd Guerrero wedding

Had the pleasure of working with Euri when he dj'ed our wedding. He did a great job with the music selection and with engaging the crowd the whole night. He was also very flexible when dealing with the inevitable last minute ceremony preparation requests.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Karen Valdes · Married on 11/10/2018

Party Venue

Just what I wanted! Great old school music for my 37th birthday party! Everyone loved the music.

Sent on 12/08/2018

Sabrina · Married on 04/21/2018

Best dj ever!

We always hire Kreative Sounds for all of our events. Amazing job at my wedding! Highly professional and never disappoints!! Definitely recommend!

Marlen · Married on 09/23/2017

Great Music, Professionalism!

Euri was an amazing DJ and very professional! Communication was excellent and the event went off without a hitch. The music was exactly what we asked for.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Laura · Married on 07/01/2017

Most memorable reception ever

Our friends are still talking about our reception night at The Edition with DJ Euri. From song #1 he had everyone up on the dance floor - and no one ever left including my husband and myself. He listened to everything we told him and the genres we wanted and I couldn't have asked for a better dance party. DJ Euri was early, professional and incredible. He was top my favorite vendor out of my entire event!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Nordis Forcade-Martin · Married on 11/05/2016

Excellent!

Thank you for making our special day one filled with excellent music! :)

Sent on 12/11/2018

Patricia · Married on 04/23/2016

I can't say enough about ultimate party djs! I have had every guest from my wedding tell me how much fun they had and how great the Dj was. Hands down the best!!! Thank you so much for helping make our wedding unforgettable.

Sent on 05/12/2016

Diana M · Married on 04/02/2016

The Best DJ ever!!

DJ Euri has been DJing my parties for over 20 years. He has DJ'd birthdays, corporate events and my wedding for me and he is the best DJ I have ever heard! He keeps everyone on the dance floor all night and my friends will talk about how good the music was for days! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Christina · Married on 11/28/2015

Simply perfect!

SIMPLY AMAZING!!! Everyone at my wedding was dancing and enjoying themselves the entire night! This vendor will support any vision or dream you have of your special day, down to every little detail!! Thank you for making my wedding so special and magical.

Roxy · Married on 03/27/2015

Euri was amazing to work with and went above and beyond on our wedding day. It rained and he had to be suddenly moved but he worked well under pressure and was amazing to our vendors as well. He had the party going all night, even as we danced in the rain!!!
    I know it's not the last time we will be using him!! Thank again for everything.

Sent on 04/07/2015

Melissa · Married on 11/28/2014

Amazing and professional

My husband and I hired DJ Euri through a recommendation from my cousin, Janelle. We were not disappointed AT ALL. We gave him the liberty to create his own mixes and his own playlists and we were so impressed with how wonderful he was. The wedding was an unforgettable night thanks to the wonderful skills of our DJ. He had our guests dancing all night long. Our friends and family still say our wedding was one of the best weddings they've ever been to!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Thomas Pla · Married on 11/22/2014

He is my go-to DI

Euri has been DJing for 20+ years and i have worked with him since the beginning. He has DJed clubs, house parties, and fundraisers I have been involved with and
    my wedding in Key West. To this day people say it was one of the best parties they have been to - a lot of that has to do with his expertise.

Don’t hesitate hiring him for any venue or format - he is the real deal.

Leonor · Married on 03/10/2012

Euri was excellent. He really got the crowd going the entire night. Everyone asked us in the days to come, "Who was your DJ?". We highly recommend him! He played a great variety of music ranging from Latin, to hip hop and I'm sure he can play anything you might be looking for. Thanks again!

Sent on 05/10/2012

Aimee · Married on 11/19/2011

Euri and his crew did a great job at my Wedding. Thank you!

Aimee Rizza

Sent on 12/10/2011

Natalie · Married on 11/04/2011

Dj Euri was the best choice we made in hiring our DJ. His attention to detail in the music he played was in large part the reason why our guests were saying for weeks on end that it was "The best wedding they'd ever been to". He went above and beyond to make sure we and our guests had the night of our lives, and we did! He had people on the dance floor the entire night. We'd highly recommend him to another couple!

Sent on 12/02/2011

Alice · Married on 04/10/2011

The Best DJ ever.....he had the party going all night long. I've only hired Euri this one time and I cantell you he will be my DJ for all my events. I highly recommend him....he is awesome!! Very reasonable too!! Euri thank you so much for making my wedding the Best party!!

Sent on 11/15/2011

Jaclyn · Married on 06/06/2012

Euri was amazing & I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a fun, energetic, affordable DJ for any event!!!!!

Sent on 06/12/2012

Natalie · Married on 11/04/2011

Dj Euri was absolutely amazing on our wedding night! He played a very large
    role in helping this night be the best night of our lives. He went above and beyond to make sure everyone has the time of their lives. He played exactly the types of music we requested and much more and had the party on the dance floor all night long! All our guests for days after were telling us that it was the "best wedding they'd ever been to". Simply perfect! Great job!

Sent on 11/22/2011