On WeddingWire since 2018

Based in Stuart, Florida, Accent Sounds and Entertainment is a wedding DJ business. This company is dedicated to providing top-notch DJ and MC services. Drawing upon over 20 years of experience, Accent Sounds and Entertainment goes above and beyond to ensure that each event is fun and filled with happy memories.

Accent Sounds and Entertainment's main goal to help clients and their guests to experience an unforgettable occasion. They achieve this by offering several curated packages that are tailored to couples' needs. The baseline bundle includes a 4-hour reception block, dance floor lighting, wireless microphones, a full sound system, and both DJ and MC services. Other services, like extra equipment, a sparkler sendoff, or an extra hour of coverage, can also be accommodated. Should couples wish to customize a package, they can do so by consulting the details with Accent Sounds and Entertainment.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$800

What is included in the starting price?

Photobooth
Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,200

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$400

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth

66 Reviews See all
A
Ashley Married on 11/03/2012
5 out of 5 rating

best DJ/ MC we have ever seen!

Thomas was amazing at our wedding on 5/22. I truly was so impressed by not only his professionalism, but by his attention to detail. I wanted to walk down the aisle with the doors opening at a specific time in the song, he not only made that happened but helped the guys with cues on when to open the doors, this meant a lot. He showed up to rehearsal with his entire sound system and we were able to practice with our songs, this was amazing! and I have never seen that done before. He showed up to our wedding way earlier than we paid just so that he could set up and be prepared, he impressed us!! his attuide is always fun, respectful and cheerful! we enjoyed the meetings we have had with him and would use him over and over again for our future events. Another thing that we loved was his communication skills, he called us every month to check in, say hi and see if we had any questions or concerns, or just to chat! Everyone at the wedding talked about him this past week, and of course for us that made us very happy that he left such an impression on our guest. Thomas thank you for being so fun and entertaining, there definitely was not a dull moment that night! I cant brag enough about him, if you are considering hiring him for any event, I can promise you you will not be disappointed. Thank you times a million!
S
Sue S. Married on 08/27/2023

Phenomenal

My husband and I used Thomas for our wedding and we loved him!! From our initial consultation until the wedding day he was always consistent, professional and helpful! He worked with our day of coordinator and our wedding went smoothly! He’s a great MC and DJ. He even got a video of the flower boy for me (for obvious reasons I didn’t see him). I highly Recommend Thomas!
C
Chantel A. Married on 04/21/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Very professional, easy to work with, responsive

Tom Dj/MC our wedding 04/21/23. He met with us several times to go over songs & timelines and walked us through the wedding rehearsal. At the event, Tom had the dance floor packed all night. He engaged the guests in some fun jokes, and kept the us on schedule. We had so much fun!! Tom even took some videos on his phone & sent them to me . I’ll definitely hire Tom again.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours