UBIS MUSIC & LIGHTING Reviews

216 | Miami, FL

216 Reviews for UBIS MUSIC & LIGHTING

Joannie · Married on 08/22/2014

I booked Ubi as my Dj for my wedding August 22, 2014 at the Mayfair. My guest loved him!! He was the perfect Master of Ceremony and DJ! The guest danced the night away until the end and complimented me on the music. The last song I chose was a little unconventional from the usual romantic songs but the guest loved it!! We chose Green Day, Time of your life all the guest made a circle around us and pointed to us when the chorus of I hope you had the time of your life. It was amazing and magical. I did have the time of my life!! Thank you Ubi for providing us with music that will have my guest up off there chairs and talking about for days to come.

Sent on 09/05/2014

Andrea · Married on 08/02/2014

We had the opportunity to work with Gilberto (Ubi couldn't make it) and he was awesome. He kept people out of their seats all night long. We had a mix on latin and non latin guest and they all had a blast. I would recommend them to any bride to be that likes to dance all night long.

Sent on 08/11/2014

Rachel · Married on 07/26/2014

Ubi is amazing! He is a great value for the services he provides. His music was awesome and appealed to all of my guests. The lighting we chose was absolutely perfect and set the perfect ambiance to my room. I would recommend Ubi and his team to anyone!

Sent on 08/10/2014

Teresa · Married on 05/24/2014

I was a guest at the wedding so I can not speak for value, but I know it was a very diverse crowd and UBI's Music did an awesome job in keeping us all up and on our feet! A great time was had by all!

Sent on 09/25/2014

Cesi · Married on 05/16/2014

Ubi and his team created the perfect lighting, ambiance, and music for our wedding. My guests were dancing the entire night and the percussionist really added an extra spark to our event. He truly is exceptional and an amazing DJ.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Maisha · Married on 05/04/2014

No words to describe this man. He and his team are simply the best!! I would hire them for any type of event. My wedding was a success because of their efforts in providing the best atmosphere for everyone. Also works with pricing. AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!

Sent on 05/12/2014

Katerina · Married on 05/03/2014

Hire UBI HIMSELF! Ubi was so nice, professional, and an excellent DJ/MC. Everyone loves Ubi and you can tell why once you start working with him.

Sent on 06/07/2014

Jennifer · Married on 04/12/2014

We used Ubis strictly for dj and he did a fabulous job. Kept everyone dancing the entire night. Honestly, I've never been to a wedding where the dance floor is crowded the entire night. They were great and knew how to keep the crowd having an excellent time.

Sent on 05/05/2014

Victor · Married on 04/12/2014

Ubis is a high experienced professional. He made us have a fantastic musical experience! In every sense he made all of us have a wonderful moment. Five stars with all our hearts to Ubi Marrero!

Sent on 10/27/2014

monica · Married on 04/05/2014

We hired Umberto who was the actual dj at our wedding. He was amazing!!! He was able to fell the dancing environment and play the exact songs everyone wanted to hear. The dance floor was always packed. He also provided the lighting which was the perfect shade of blue. If you want an amazing night you must hire DJ UBIS.

Sent on 07/18/2014

Ana-Mari · Married on 03/22/2014

We had Ubi DJ our wedding. He was extremely professional and played everything we wanted. He is was very helpful with planning the flow of events and did a great job introducing everyone. Ubi was very responsive to all of my calls during the planning of the wedding. He is dependable and executed what he promised. He is truly amazing and I would recommend him wholeheartedly.

Sent on 03/27/2014

Danielle · Married on 03/15/2014

My lighting was beautiful! Ubi came to our venue a few months before to map everything out with us how we would want and it came out perfectly. Our music was the best! So many of our guests came up to me to say how good the music was. Rick was our MC and followed our guidelines specifically and blended all our music choices so smoothly. They really made our wedding fun! Could not have been happier.

Sent on 04/04/2014

He was very professional and really kept the party going. He was very punctual, professional, fun, and his price was very fair. He was willing and able to work within our budget. It was very refreshing to have a professional dj that was willing to really hear us out and put together a good flow that kept things fun and upbeat.

Sent on 09/15/2014
  • Karla & Luis

Karla · Married on 12/29/2013

Ubis team of DJ's, in the case of my wedding, David, are wonderful. While Ubi did not personally DJ my wedding, David was excellent. My family and friends were dancing the entire time. We had so much fun. everything went just as we requested and Ubi himself called me several times to ensure that all of my needs would be met. Excellent job!

Sent on 01/06/2014

Ubi was really great! He was very easy to work with and had lots of great suggestions for our music. We had an international crowd and he was really great at balancing all the different types of music we wanted to be played. Also, his DJ station was very nice looking and blended into the venue very well. He also did our lighting, which was beautiful and we had many compliments on that. Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/07/2014

Dianelis · Married on 11/24/2013

Ubis is fantastic!!!! He listens to you and makes your idea come alive. Also, he is extremely respectful of ones requests. He is very flexible and a joy to work with. Always has a great attitude and will help you with ideas and suggestions respecting your budget and with great professionalism!!!!!

Sent on 12/30/2013

DJ Ubi really went above and beyond to make sure my wedding was extra special. He is professional, hardworking, and very sweet. He made sure he understood every detail related to the music and vibe of my wedding, as well as the lighting. He also, gave me the idea of using a live percussionist, which gave a nice live element since having a band was not in our budget. On the day of my wedding, he made sure the color of my up lighting was exactly what I wanted, even asking me when I saw the room for the first time and giving me different options, just in case I opted for a different shade. As far as music goes, it was the best dance party ever! Everyone has given us compliments on how much fun the music was, and how everyone was on their feet the entire night. I highly recommend Ubi for any event. Ubi, thank you very much for making our wedding one of the most memorable, fun nights of our lives!

Nicole & Alex - 11/16/2013

Sent on 01/02/2014

Melissa · Married on 11/09/2013

Ubis was a pleasure to work with. Professional and excellent with the crowd. Lighting was perfect and I couldn't have asked for a better night! The dance floor stayed packed the whole night. All my guests raved on how awesome he was. Thank you Ubis!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Stephanie · Married on 07/06/2013

Our wedding music, lighting and atmosphere was amazing thanks to DJ UBI and his talent. He was professional, honest, and a pleasure to work with. Not only did he have our guests dancing all night, he made the room look magical and elegant. I highly recommend him, you won't be disappointed.

- Stephanie & Patrick

Sent on 07/31/2013
  • Y

Yanna · Married on 07/06/2013

DJ Ubi was awesome!!!! My husband and I both met with him prior to the wedding and he was very helpful at explaining the up lighting colors etc. Our ballroom looked so beautiful and elegant. and Music??? Our families had a blast!!!!! There was no time to sit down, my husband and I barely ate... all we did was dance!!!! ;)

Thank you Ubi for being part of our special Day!!!

Matt & Yanna

Sent on 10/25/2013
  • Y

Yesi · Married on 06/22/2013

Words can not express how happy I am with dj ubi!

My main goal for my wedding was to assure everyone had a good time and that's exactly what happened thanks to Dj Ubi!

Our wedding guest ranged in ages from 21-82 and EVERYONE was dancing from beginning to end. We discussed about all the music we liked before hand and even gave our request days before. The day of the wedding I did not have to go to the booth once , every song I ( along with my guest) wanted to hear was played! The MC skills were just as good. The DJ kept the party going smoothly and was always aware of what the crowed wanted.

He was amazing!!!! I highly recommend DJ Ubi to anyone that wants to have an amazing party and a good time!

Sent on 06/24/2013
  • User3022087 · 2+ years ago

The DJ was great. We originally met with Ubi and then Rick was the one who worked our wedding and he was great. So nice, played great songs, everyone danced all night long. Very flexible as we had to re-arrange the timeline right at the beginning of the reception but he went with it and it turned out great.

They also provided us with the purple uplighting for the reception room that was such a nice touch in the room, looked absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 06/17/2013

DJ Ubi was very flexible and easy to reach when setting up our contract. The DJ the day of our wedding was really good at making sure everything flowed and went according to time. They were also very good at song suggestions when making the set list.

Sent on 06/01/2013

Ubi is amazing! He did a great job. His lighting is amazing.

Sent on 08/05/2013

Sarah · Married on 03/23/2013

DJ Ubi was awesome!!!! I previously read reviews saying that they had different DJs, yes Ubi has a group of DJs that work for him so I specifically asked him if he could personally DJ the event, luckily he was available on our wedding day. Ubi was great he played all the songs we requested and added some that followed the same genre. He knew when to change it up and to hype up the guests. The lighting he supplied were beautiful and made the ambience of the reception. I would definitely recommend DJ Ubi!

Sent on 10/22/2013