UBIS MUSIC & LIGHTING Reviews

216 | Miami, FL

216 Reviews for UBIS MUSIC & LIGHTING

Christy · Married on 01/21/2017

GREAT DJ AND TEAM!!!! KEPT THE PARTY GOING.

Sent on 02/04/2017

Samantha · Married on 12/03/2016

DJ Rick was great! He listened to our style and followed the songs we had suggested on our playlist! The up lighting that was provided at our wedding was great too! I highly recommend this company!!!

Sent on 12/24/2016

Anahi · Married on 11/12/2016

It was great having worked with Ubi's team. They were highly professional and always flexible with their availability whether via email or calls. The DJ assigned for our wedding was AJ. We loved him! He was both, an excellent MC and DJ. All the guests had fun and danced all night. We also had a percussionist for the Hora Loca which we highly recommend.

Sent on 12/09/2016

Brittany · Married on 10/01/2016

Ubi offers the best services out there for lighting, djing and mcing. Ubi did an amazing job on our wedding and was incredibly professional throughout the process. I cannot recommend him enough!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Katy · Married on 09/17/2016

UBIS Music & Lighting was the best decision we made for our wedding, since the ceremony, during cocktail hour and reception the quality of the music and sound was outstanding. Our guests loved the playlist, some even approached us to compliment about the songs selection. The DJ was excellent animating the event all night long. The lighting setting was beautiful, made the venue look very romantic and elegant. I highly recommend UBIS. I went to a wedding a while ago in which UBIS was the DJ as well and I was much pleased with the music therefore I contacted them for our big day and it was worth every second.. They are very professionals, great price and best DJ work ever.

Sent on 09/25/2016

mario · Married on 07/16/2016

Ubi was very professional and transparent throughout the entire process. On our wedding night, the music he played was amazing! He was again, very professional and delivered a great performance! Very easy to work with and adjusted to all our requestes. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/14/2016

margarita · Married on 07/09/2016

Ubis Music and lighting is amazing! I just had my wedding last weekend, and everyone is raving about the music and the DJ. Ubis knew the music we wanted and he was able to 'read' the crowd! We couldn't stop dancing. He also did a beautiful job with the lighting . He also brought in a drummer, which the guests loved and of course mixed well with the Ubis as he DJ! I give him and his company 5 starts plus! Margarita and Eddy.

Sent on 07/13/2016

I found out about Ubi simply by googling a DJ for our wedding. I had seen he had such great reviews, so I contacted him to find out prices and availability.

His prices were the best as compared to the other DJs I spoke with, and he offered me more for what I was paying. So, I decided to go with him and I'm soooooo happy I did! We booked him for the DJ services and up lighting.

He communicates quickly and in a timely manner, he checks in with you about 2x before the wedding to confirm everything. His expertise in the field really shone through -- he knew just how many lights we needed for the ballroom and it looked beautiful the day of the wedding! He was so entertaining and played AWESOME music! As a matter of fact, numerous of my friends and family approached me that night asking who he is, and all stated he was excellent!

I highly recommend him if you're looking for a DJ and/or up lighting! He's the best!

Sent on 07/01/2016

cindy · Married on 05/06/2016

Ubi and his crew are amazing! They made my wedding a night to remember! They also provided lighting which made a huge difference for my venue. Couldn't have ask for anything better. Thanks again.

Sent on 07/11/2016

We found UBIS through our caterer, A Fancy Fiesta Production, and were not disappointed. They were very professional and able to accommodate everything we asked, even though it was different from their normal set-up at the venue. They provided a sheet about a week in advance they was a very useful guide and were able to answer all of our questions. Great company!

Sent on 04/20/2016

To put it simply, UBI's MUSIC & LIGHTING is THE BEST in the business. DJ Ubi was the DJ at my 15's and he was outstanding so when it came to deciding on a DJ for our wedding, it was a no brainer! We called Ubi a little bit over a year in advance of our big day and, unfortunately, he was already booked for our date. However, he told us that his associate, DJ Evelio, would be available and that he was wonderful so we confided in him. DJ Evelio certainly did not disappoint! Before opening the door to the ballroom, Evelio made sure to go through all of my requests with me and ensured that everything went smoothly and to my liking. Our dance floor was full the entire night. He played all of the songs we requested, even the songs that had come out on the radio the week of our big day. The vibe was incredible at our wedding and I know that it was in large part because of him. UBI MUSIC & LIGHTING also did the uplighting, wall monogram, and two confetti blasts at our wedding. His team was on time and professional; a pleasure to deal with. The same goes for Ubi. He is so very easy to communicate with. In the weeks leading up to our wedding, he gave me a call and we went over every single detail of the night at length. He listened to all of my ideas and made my vision a reality. I am SO happy with my choice of trusting Ubi with one of the most important events in my life and would recommend him to any and all of our friends and family.

Sent on 02/17/2016

UBIS MUSIC & LIGHTING's reply:

It was a true pleasure working with you! On behalf of DJ Evelio & myself thank you so much for taking the time to review our services, we greatly appreciate all the positive comments. Also, THANK YOU for hiring us! All the Best to You & Nikolas!

Nataly · Married on 01/16/2016

This company is great, my wedding was a big party! I recommend bistro lighting for outdoor weddings, they look so beautiful. Thank you for making my wedding amazing!!
    The Sancerni's <3

Sent on 02/13/2016

UBIS MUSIC & LIGHTING's reply:

Hi Nataly,
    It was great working with you! On behalf of DJ Rick and myself thank you so much for taking the time to review our services. Glad to hear you are so happy with the Bistro Lights and the DJ performance. Best wishes to you & Chris!

Ubi was amazing!!! He did a great job blending the different music types we had for our wedding (English, Spanish, Arabic). He knew how to work the crowd and everyone had such an amazing time! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/22/2015

Jacqueline · Married on 10/31/2015

OMG UBIS!!!!! AMAZING!!!
    My wedding was as nontraditional traditional as it can get. HE MET EVERY REQUEST!!!!!
    My ceremony music - was amazing - Grooms entrance song was the Throne Music from Star Wars (which was a surprise to him) and it came out perfect! sound effects and all. Our cocktail music was Richard Cheese which was a special touch to our atmosphere and attitude. It wasn't too loud but also wasn't put off... We loved it... During dinner he played all these Halloween songs - it was so amazing... He made my Halloween wedding the best experience ever. My guests didn't stop the dancing. He mixed everything from Salsa, Merengue to Uncle luke so seamlessly that it kept my party going. Special requests were met.
    THE LIGHTING OF OUR VENUE GAVE IT THE TOUCH WE NEEDED!!!!!! It was gothic looking and the red uplighting was gorgeous. I recommend UBIS to everyone and anyone!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Joanna · Married on 09/25/2015

DJ Ubi wasn't able to attend and DJ our wedding, he sent one of his DJs named DJ AJ, and WOW he was awesome. At first I was a little sad since I heard lots of awesome reviews about UBI, but I don not regret AJ was there to make my wedding a dancing non-stop partying, even though we had a few kids he handled the crowd in best way possible. My husband is from Indiana and I am Latin so it would had been a tough crowd to handle, well... AJ did amazing! from the beginning to the end, we partied non-stop. The lightning was awesome and the monogram was beautiful, DJ Ubi and his crew deserve a 5 star review, they really do an outstanding job!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Giselle · Married on 09/19/2015

AJ was absolutely amazing! My husband and I can't stop talkig about how amazing the music and beautiful the lights were for our special day. Ubis was always very professional and we had AJ DJ our wedding. AJ did a fantastic job from the introductions, cocktail hour music, dinner music, party music everything kept everyone dancing the entire night. We're still receiving compliments from guests about the music and lights at the wedding.

Sent on 10/04/2015

Super organized, professional and effective, Ubi was fantastic at our wedding. He respected our wishes to keep MC duties to a minimum and focused on the music. We had a blast! He played old school Miami tunes that all of us 30+ folk hadn't heard in years. There were people of all ages on the dance floor. He also provided lighting which added a nice touch to the room. He brought our wedding to life. Worth every penny!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Stefanie · Married on 05/01/2015

I would say UBI is the best DJ and MC. He is efficient and extremely professional. He is classy and yet current in both his presence as an MC and talent as a DJ. He will incorporate all the music that you want on your wedding day and is also good at feeling out the crowd by knowing when and what songs to play and keeping the night flowing. I was blown away by what an incredible job he did with the uplighting. The room looked incredible. Ubi definitely made the party!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Michelle · Married on 03/28/2015

Ubi did a great job keeping our guests on the dance floor! Very friendly and easy to work with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/16/2015

Aylin · event on: 02/07/2015

Ubi's Music had everyone on the dance floor all night. My daughter and her friends didn't want the party to end. They were great to work with and I will hire them again and again!

Sent on 02/12/2015

Laurie · Married on 01/30/2015

We couldn't be happier with our choice to have Ubi DJ our wedding reception. We had the very best time partying with all our guests from start to finish. The music was right on point, he fed off our crowd and played the songs we had requested ahead of time. Our guests are still raving about the music and how much fun they had. Ubi is very professional and quick to respond back to you. He is a pleasure to deal with and is very affordable for the amazing service you receive. He came very highly recommended by family and friends and we are happy to continue to recommend him to anyone that can benefit from his services.

Sent on 02/18/2015

Joselyne · Married on 01/25/2015

Ubi is so laid back and was a pleasure to work with. He sent us a quick survey asking us questions about our song selections, bridal party names, etc and we had a brief phone conversation to review it all. There were no frills and no crazy portal gimmick.

The day of the wedding ubi provided music for cocktail hour and reception. He played a lovely selection for cocktail hour and had the crowd on their feet the whole night for the reception. We had all our guests compliment the music saying he was fantastic. I loved Ubi and I recommend him for not only music, but lighting too.

Sent on 01/29/2015

Alexa · Married on 11/23/2014

DJ Ubi was lively and kept our guests dancing. He knew where to stop the songs during our formality dances and made the transition from one dance to another seamlessly. Lastly, when we spontaneously changed the order of the introductions because our bridal party wasn't ready he was on point and moved to our introduction song without a glitch,

Sent on 01/28/2015

Profesionalidad, Dinamismo, Seriedad y Profesionalidad acompanan al sr Ubis en su trabajo, 100% garantizado, gracias por hacer de nuestra noche un momento Unico

Sent on 10/14/2014

Claudia · Married on 08/23/2014

My husband is a huge music fan! Priority number one for him was the music selection for the reception. He always believed the music would make the party. Ubiz and staff did a fantastic job! They took my husband's playlist, added some of their own music and made the reception a blast! The guest loved the music selection, they could not stop, did not want to stop dancing. They also did a fantastic job with all the lightning.

Sent on 11/04/2014