202 Reviews for UBIS MUSIC & LIGHTING

Liability Insurance (4)
201 UBIS MUSIC & LIGHTING Reviews

I used Ubi for my wedding in Coral Gables over Memorial Day Weekend. He provided music for the cocktail hour and reception along with a sound system for the ceremony, uplighting, and Hora Loca. The Hora Loca option he provided was a percussionist - super fun and super classy. He even provided fun props. He is the easiest person to work with and his talent is above and beyond. It was the party of the year for our family and friends. I will be hiring him again in the future. 5 stars all around.

Profile Picture Mandy, 5/27/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ubi is hands down the best DJ! He DJ'ed a couple of my friends' weddings, and I knew early on he would be my wedding DJ when the day would come. My husband and I really wanted our wedding to feel like a party and boy did he deliver. He's professional, easy to work with and understood our vision and definitely exceeded our expectations. If I could give him a million stars a would. He truly is a master of his craft!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/10/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We hired Ubi to DJ our wedding and provide the lighting at Comber Hall in 2018. Ubi is a complete professional and from the consultation to the wedding day he exceeded our expectations in every way. The lighting looked fantastic and our guests were so happy with the music. I would not hesitate to hire Ubi for any DJ and lighting needs you may have especially weddings as he will help you throw the ultimate reception. Jose & Betty

Profile Picture Beatriz, 1/13/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our DJ was amazing; he had the guests dancing from the moment that the floor opened. To close out the night, he also managed to find an obscure song that my husband loves; his reaction to hearing it at the reception was awesome! Ubi is super organized; he provides you with a music sheet so that you can identify specific songs that you want, and he complements those songs with others very well. I was really impressed with his company and would recommend him to any person of any age for any celebration.

Profile Picture Brooke, 11/11/17, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ

The DJ provided by Ubi for our wedding was amazing and ensured that the party kept going the whole night. The DJ was bilingual which was needed due to the makeup of our party. Ubi has a simple questionnaire that you fill out before the event from which they create the playlists they will be using. The best thing about the DJ however was the limited instructions he needed before or during the event. Our guests did not leave the dance floor once as he was able to read the crowd and perfectly transition between songs without creating any awkward switches in songs or song styles. We had an hora loca towards the end of the wedding which caused our non-Spanish friends to ask what it was as they thought it was amazing. All we needed to tell Ubi was that we wanted an hora loca and he took care of the rest.
We also appreciated the willingness of the DJ to change setups in between the ceremony and reception which were caused by weather on our wedding day.
Highly recommended for a no stress vendor who knows what he is doing.

Profile Picture Renauri, 10/28/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ubi was grat! He did the lighting, music, and tamborista. He was very professional and did an excellent job creating the atmosphere we desired for our wedding. He was able to accurately read the crowd and keep the dancing and energy up for the entire night. We were all having so much fun that most of our guests stayed to the end of the night and did not want to leave.

Profile Picture Gabriela, 7/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ubis was beyond amazing! My now husband is from Argentina and I am from Ecuador most of our guests were Spanish speaking. Ubis was so reachable, and two weeks before the wedding he will start working with you in what you will like to be played at the wedding. We wanted a mix top 40 latin music, Argentinean rock, 90's latin music and top 40 English music. The dance floor was always full I never sat since the music was so great. He played every single song that we said it was a must and then he mixed up with songs that we recommended genre. Also, he was responsible for the lighting of the ballroom and it looked amazing! Great value too.

Profile Picture Maria, 5/13/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

We would recommend UBI with our eyes closed! He made our wedding awesom! He understood exactly what we wanted and gave us the party of the century!!
The lighting was beautiful, it looks great in the pictures.
The music... simply awesom! Our guests and us danced the night away with great mixes and most important of all, the music we liked.
Ours was a destination wedding, and he made everything so easy. He explained to us every single detail of his work and answered very quickly our questions.

Profile Picture Pilar, 5/5/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We hired Ubi to DJ our wedding in April. He was on the preferrred vendors list for Rusty Pelican, where our reception was being held. Although Ubi wasn't available to DJ our wedding, he connected us with Rick from his team, who made our night unforgettable. Everyone loved the music so much that they didn't want to leave at the end of the night. It was the perfect mix of dance songs through the decades. The songs he selected for our Hora Loca had everyone on their feet. I'm so happy we used Ubi for our special day!

Profile Picture Lynette, 4/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ubi was amazing at our wedding! He played everything we asked for and really had the party going until very late. We couldn't have asked for anything better. Ubi is very professional and responsive.

Profile Picture Katie, 3/18/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

DJ Ubi is awesome! He kept the dance floor packed at my wedding! He was great with all of the wedding announcements (bridesmaid, groomsmen, first dance, cake cutting, etc). and of course great with all of the music. He is also an overall really nice guy. I would highly recommend that you hire him for your event!

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/11/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ UBIS and his team were phenomenal and somehow made the party continue all night long! We had DJ Rick who is apart of the team, and he was amazing! He was able to read our crowd (Bride Side - 2nd and 3rd Generation Cuban, Groom Side - 1st Generation Cuban from Hialeah!) ALL guests were dancing. I could not be happier with the song selection and the tempo that was maintained throughout the evening. The setup was professional and not an eye soar at all. I would recommend him over and over again!

Profile Picture Cat, 2/4/17, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ

GREAT DJ AND TEAM!!!! KEPT THE PARTY GOING.

Profile Picture User6190072, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Rick was great! He listened to our style and followed the songs we had suggested on our playlist! The up lighting that was provided at our wedding was great too! I highly recommend this company!!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 12/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

It was great having worked with Ubi's team. They were highly professional and always flexible with their availability whether via email or calls. The DJ assigned for our wedding was AJ. We loved him! He was both, an excellent MC and DJ. All the guests had fun and danced all night. We also had a percussionist for the Hora Loca which we highly recommend.

Profile Picture Anahi, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ubi offers the best services out there for lighting, djing and mcing. Ubi did an amazing job on our wedding and was incredibly professional throughout the process. I cannot recommend him enough!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/1/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

UBIS Music & Lighting was the best decision we made for our wedding, since the ceremony, during cocktail hour and reception the quality of the music and sound was outstanding. Our guests loved the playlist, some even approached us to compliment about the songs selection. The DJ was excellent animating the event all night long. The lighting setting was beautiful, made the venue look very romantic and elegant. I highly recommend UBIS. I went to a wedding a while ago in which UBIS was the DJ as well and I was much pleased with the music therefore I contacted them for our big day and it was worth every second.. They are very professionals, great price and best DJ work ever.

Profile Picture Katy, 9/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ubi was very professional and transparent throughout the entire process. On our wedding night, the music he played was amazing! He was again, very professional and delivered a great performance! Very easy to work with and adjusted to all our requestes. I would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture mario, 7/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ubis Music and lighting is amazing! I just had my wedding last weekend, and everyone is raving about the music and the DJ. Ubis knew the music we wanted and he was able to 'read' the crowd! We couldn't stop dancing. He also did a beautiful job with the lighting . He also brought in a drummer, which the guests loved and of course mixed well with the Ubis as he DJ! I give him and his company 5 starts plus! Margarita and Eddy.

Profile Picture margarita, 7/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I found out about Ubi simply by googling a DJ for our wedding. I had seen he had such great reviews, so I contacted him to find out prices and availability.

His prices were the best as compared to the other DJs I spoke with, and he offered me more for what I was paying. So, I decided to go with him and I'm soooooo happy I did! We booked him for the DJ services and up lighting.

He communicates quickly and in a timely manner, he checks in with you about 2x before the wedding to confirm everything. His expertise in the field really shone through -- he knew just how many lights we needed for the ballroom and it looked beautiful the day of the wedding! He was so entertaining and played AWESOME music! As a matter of fact, numerous of my friends and family approached me that night asking who he is, and all stated he was excellent!

I highly recommend him if you're looking for a DJ and/or up lighting! He's the best!

Profile Picture User6875945, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ubi was very professional and thorough. He played all our requested music and then some. Our guest were very pleased with his services.

Profile Picture Amanda , 5/28/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ubi and his crew are amazing! They made my wedding a night to remember! They also provided lighting which made a huge difference for my venue. Couldn't have ask for anything better. Thanks again.

Profile Picture cindy, 5/6/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

We found UBIS through our caterer, A Fancy Fiesta Production, and were not disappointed. They were very professional and able to accommodate everything we asked, even though it was different from their normal set-up at the venue. They provided a sheet about a week in advance they was a very useful guide and were able to answer all of our questions. Great company!

Profile Picture User4794562, 2+ years ago, 12 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

To put it simply, UBI's MUSIC & LIGHTING is THE BEST in the business. DJ Ubi was the DJ at my 15's and he was outstanding so when it came to deciding on a DJ for our wedding, it was a no brainer! We called Ubi a little bit over a year in advance of our big day and, unfortunately, he was already booked for our date. However, he told us that his associate, DJ Evelio, would be available and that he was wonderful so we confided in him. DJ Evelio certainly did not disappoint! Before opening the door to the ballroom, Evelio made sure to go through all of my requests with me and ensured that everything went smoothly and to my liking. Our dance floor was full the entire night. He played all of the songs we requested, even the songs that had come out on the radio the week of our big day. The vibe was incredible at our wedding and I know that it was in large part because of him. UBI MUSIC & LIGHTING also did the uplighting, wall monogram, and two confetti blasts at our wedding. His team was on time and professional; a pleasure to deal with. The same goes for Ubi. He is so very easy to communicate with. In the weeks leading up to our wedding, he gave me a call and we went over every single detail of the night at length. He listened to all of my ideas and made my vision a reality. I am SO happy with my choice of trusting Ubi with one of the most important events in my life and would recommend him to any and all of our friends and family.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User6375048, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

This company is great, my wedding was a big party! I recommend bistro lighting for outdoor weddings, they look so beautiful. Thank you for making my wedding amazing!!
The Sancerni's