UBIS MUSIC & LIGHTING Reviews

UBIS MUSIC & LIGHTING 3
UBIS MUSIC & LIGHTING 4
  • Holly

Holly Velez · Married on 09/07/2019

A must book! You'll be SO happy you did.

Ubi was the DJ for my husband and I’s wedding and he was SUCH a pleasure to work with. If you’re looking for the best DJ – he’s your guy. His knowledge, industry experience, expertise, professionalism, demeanor, and client-centeredness make him an obvious choice. My husband and I are both pretty picky/selective about music and fully believe a DJ will make or break any wedding reception. He is so natural and fun at what he does and made every last one of our reception music wishes come true. He also offered great suggestions where we lacked opinions. He is amazing at communication and organization, always promptly answering texts, calls, and emails, and always up to date with my latest last-minute change or request. As someone who is very detail oriented, not once did I worry that he would sacrifice even our tiniest of requests. You can just tell you're in good hands with Ubi, and that was very much confirmed at our wedding. He knows exactly how to get (and keep) people of all ages & music taste on the dance floor. On top of it all, he has an elegant set-up, amazing extras/lighting options, and incredibly fair pricing.

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Blanca

Blanca · Married on 05/11/2019

Simply Amazing!

DJ Ubi did a fantastic job at my wedding on May 11, 2019. He was very professional, punctual, fun, and his price was very fair. He was willing and able to work within our budget and changes. It was very refreshing to have a professional DJ that was willing to really hear us out and put together a good flow that kept things fun and upbeat. I highly recommend him for your future event and there should be no doubt in your mind that he's the real deal and you will have a fantastic party!! Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Jocelyn

Jocelyn Gurland · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing experience with DJ UBI

Working with DJ Ubi was probably the easiest decision of the wedding. He was extremely responsive from the beginning when we were booking. As we got closer to the date he was so great in wanting to understand our music choices. We had some special requests for our music and he worked to deliver. Everyone at the wedding RAVED how great the music was. Such a great experience, would 100% recommend.

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Claudia

Claudia · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing DJ!!!

DJ Ubi was amazing! My husband and I are glad we found him early enough and were lucky enough to have him DJ our wedding. He is professional, timely, understanding and knows his stuff. He kept our wedding going according to our timeline without any problems. He had everyone dancing, enjoying themselves and knew exactly what to play and when! Thank you DJ Ubi for your fantastic skills behind the DJ booth and also with the ballroom lighting. You created just the ambience we were looking for! Book DJ Ubi, you won’t regret it!

UBIS MUSIC & LIGHTING 5
    UBIS MUSIC & LIGHTING 6
    Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Gloria

Gloria · Married on 02/17/2019

Outstanding!

There are not enough words to describe our experience with Ubi. I can summarize with one word- perfection!!! My guests are still talking about the music. Thanks to Ubi we had a night that we will never forget .

UBIS MUSIC & LIGHTING 7
    Sent on 02/22/2019

Cristina · Married on 02/16/2019

Great wedding DJ

I had SO much fun the night of my wedding thanks to Ubi! Every song that came on was great and the dance floor was packed all night long. I loved it. He suggested adding on percussion and it was the BEST idea I didn't know I wanted! The whole party got into banging on pits and pans and maracas- it really hit the party going. We had a phone call the week before the wedding to go over music and gave input on some sets I wanted played and then he did the rest. It was an awesome mix- Latin music and Motown for my parents, throwback songs from the 90s/early 2000s, and of course current music. The dance floor was packed all night!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Richard & Amber Ferreyra · Married on 02/09/2019

Exactly what we wanted

We provided our playlist and Rick knew exactly where to insert every song. he felt the vibe and flowed with it. Without him, we would not have had the wedding we did. it was incredible.

Sent on 02/14/2019

Chantel · Married on 01/12/2019

Best dj ever!

Ubi was amazing! He did everything possible to make my day a very special one. He granted all of my requests and had my guest dancing all night long! If you want an awesome DJ that gets the party started and keeps it going all night, Ubi is your guy!

UBIS MUSIC & LIGHTING 8
    Sent on 02/12/2019

Aixa · Married on 08/04/2018

Ubi is awesome!

DJ Ubi is fantastic! We used him for the music and lighting at our wedding in the Granada Ballroom at the Biltmore. He is an excellent DJ that kept the dance floor packed all night long. He lit the room beautifully. He worked with a live drummer and set up confetti to help make our first dance extra special. He also made sure our hora loca flowed well with everything. We are very happy that we had DJ Ubi at our wedding!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Mandy · Married on 05/27/2018

I used Ubi for my wedding in Coral Gables over Memorial Day Weekend. He provided music for the cocktail hour and reception along with a sound system for the ceremony, uplighting, and Hora Loca. The Hora Loca option he provided was a percussionist - super fun and super classy. He even provided fun props. He is the easiest person to work with and his talent is above and beyond. It was the party of the year for our family and friends. I will be hiring him again in the future. 5 stars all around.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Stephanie · Married on 03/10/2018

Ubi is hands down the best DJ! He DJ'ed a couple of my friends' weddings, and I knew early on he would be my wedding DJ when the day would come. My husband and I really wanted our wedding to feel like a party and boy did he deliver. He's professional, easy to work with and understood our vision and definitely exceeded our expectations. If I could give him a million stars a would. He truly is a master of his craft!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Beatriz · Married on 01/13/2018

We hired Ubi to DJ our wedding and provide the lighting at Comber Hall in 2018. Ubi is a complete professional and from the consultation to the wedding day he exceeded our expectations in every way. The lighting looked fantastic and our guests were so happy with the music. I would not hesitate to hire Ubi for any DJ and lighting needs you may have especially weddings as he will help you throw the ultimate reception. Jose & Betty

Sent on 02/12/2018

Brooke · Married on 11/11/2017

Our DJ was amazing; he had the guests dancing from the moment that the floor opened. To close out the night, he also managed to find an obscure song that my husband loves; his reaction to hearing it at the reception was awesome! Ubi is super organized; he provides you with a music sheet so that you can identify specific songs that you want, and he complements those songs with others very well. I was really impressed with his company and would recommend him to any person of any age for any celebration.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Renauri · Married on 10/28/2017

The DJ provided by Ubi for our wedding was amazing and ensured that the party kept going the whole night. The DJ was bilingual which was needed due to the makeup of our party. Ubi has a simple questionnaire that you fill out before the event from which they create the playlists they will be using. The best thing about the DJ however was the limited instructions he needed before or during the event. Our guests did not leave the dance floor once as he was able to read the crowd and perfectly transition between songs without creating any awkward switches in songs or song styles. We had an hora loca towards the end of the wedding which caused our non-Spanish friends to ask what it was as they thought it was amazing. All we needed to tell Ubi was that we wanted an hora loca and he took care of the rest.
    We also appreciated the willingness of the DJ to change setups in between the ceremony and reception which were caused by weather on our wedding day.
    Highly recommended for a no stress vendor who knows what he is doing.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Gabriela · Married on 07/22/2017

Ubi was grat! He did the lighting, music, and tamborista. He was very professional and did an excellent job creating the atmosphere we desired for our wedding. He was able to accurately read the crowd and keep the dancing and energy up for the entire night. We were all having so much fun that most of our guests stayed to the end of the night and did not want to leave.

Sent on 07/30/2017

Maria · Married on 05/13/2017

Ubis was beyond amazing! My now husband is from Argentina and I am from Ecuador most of our guests were Spanish speaking. Ubis was so reachable, and two weeks before the wedding he will start working with you in what you will like to be played at the wedding. We wanted a mix top 40 latin music, Argentinean rock, 90's latin music and top 40 English music. The dance floor was always full I never sat since the music was so great. He played every single song that we said it was a must and then he mixed up with songs that we recommended genre. Also, he was responsible for the lighting of the ballroom and it looked amazing! Great value too.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Pilar · Married on 05/05/2017

We would recommend UBI with our eyes closed! He made our wedding awesom! He understood exactly what we wanted and gave us the party of the century!!
    The lighting was beautiful, it looks great in the pictures.
    The music... simply awesom! Our guests and us danced the night away with great mixes and most important of all, the music we liked.
    Ours was a destination wedding, and he made everything so easy. He explained to us every single detail of his work and answered very quickly our questions.

Sent on 05/13/2017

Lynette · Married on 04/08/2017

We hired Ubi to DJ our wedding in April. He was on the preferrred vendors list for Rusty Pelican, where our reception was being held. Although Ubi wasn't available to DJ our wedding, he connected us with Rick from his team, who made our night unforgettable. Everyone loved the music so much that they didn't want to leave at the end of the night. It was the perfect mix of dance songs through the decades. The songs he selected for our Hora Loca had everyone on their feet. I'm so happy we used Ubi for our special day!

Sent on 05/07/2017
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 03/18/2017

Ubi was amazing at our wedding! He played everything we asked for and really had the party going until very late. We couldn't have asked for anything better. Ubi is very professional and responsive.

Sent on 04/08/2017

Amanda · Married on 03/11/2017

DJ Ubi is awesome! He kept the dance floor packed at my wedding! He was great with all of the wedding announcements (bridesmaid, groomsmen, first dance, cake cutting, etc). and of course great with all of the music. He is also an overall really nice guy. I would highly recommend that you hire him for your event!

Sent on 03/19/2017

Cat · Married on 02/04/2017

DJ UBIS and his team were phenomenal and somehow made the party continue all night long! We had DJ Rick who is apart of the team, and he was amazing! He was able to read our crowd (Bride Side - 2nd and 3rd Generation Cuban, Groom Side - 1st Generation Cuban from Hialeah!) ALL guests were dancing. I could not be happier with the song selection and the tempo that was maintained throughout the evening. The setup was professional and not an eye soar at all. I would recommend him over and over again!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Christy · Married on 01/21/2017

GREAT DJ AND TEAM!!!! KEPT THE PARTY GOING.

Sent on 02/04/2017

Samantha · Married on 12/03/2016

DJ Rick was great! He listened to our style and followed the songs we had suggested on our playlist! The up lighting that was provided at our wedding was great too! I highly recommend this company!!!

Sent on 12/24/2016

Anahi · Married on 11/12/2016

It was great having worked with Ubi's team. They were highly professional and always flexible with their availability whether via email or calls. The DJ assigned for our wedding was AJ. We loved him! He was both, an excellent MC and DJ. All the guests had fun and danced all night. We also had a percussionist for the Hora Loca which we highly recommend.

Sent on 12/09/2016

Brittany · Married on 10/01/2016

Ubi offers the best services out there for lighting, djing and mcing. Ubi did an amazing job on our wedding and was incredibly professional throughout the process. I cannot recommend him enough!

Sent on 10/25/2016