Two Become One Ministry Reviews

90 Reviews for Two Become One Ministry

• Emily

Emily · Married on 11/14/2020

Best Officiant!

Pastor Brian was very kind, on time, and a pleasure to work with! We had a short, sweet, and semi-religious ceremony in mind and that's exactly what he gave us! He sent us many different ceremony types and samples that we were able to choose from and piece together. He put together the perfect ceremony and we loved it. I would highly recommend Pastor Brian to anyone!!

Sent on 11/30/2020
  • Channa

Channa M. · Married on 08/08/2020

Big Spring Farm 8-8-20

Pastor Brian Purcell was exactly what we were looking for! He was perfect! We cannot thank you enough for the beautiful ceremony you performed for us on 8-8-20. We got SO many compliments! Everyone felt the love! You were absolutely wonderful to work with. Thank you so much for being a part of our day and making our wedding day extra special.

Sent on 08/25/2020

Two Become One Ministry's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and for allowing me to be a part of your special day. I wish you two many blessings.

Erica · Married on 11/16/2019

Exactly what we wanted

Pastor Brian Purcell was exactly what we were thinking for. We wanted someone to perform a non-religious quick ceremony. Brian sent us a few samples of ceremonies he had performed and we tweaked it a bit. Then, Brian gave us feedback and turned it into a master piece. He added a Beatles quote which was perfect. Although we didn't interact with Brian much, he still somehow made our ceremony personalized to us. We messed up the vows a bit but Brian helped us recover smoothly and was very professional about it. I would recommend Brian to anyone.

Sent on 11/22/2019

Katie · Married on 10/26/2019

Highly Recommended!

Brian married us on 10/26/19, and his professionalism, kindness, and calmness helped make our ceremony run smoothly. We were so pleased with his officiating and would highly recommend him!!! Thank You Brian!!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • JESSICA

Jessica · Married on 05/12/2018

Phenomenal! Absolutely phenomenal! Brian Purcell is superb at putting you at ease, helping organize the ceremony, making just the right suggestings, making last minute adjustments, etc. We had a Scottish themed wedding and he helped us put together the most AMAZING ceremony with several traditional Scottish touches. Mr. Purcell was an absolute blessing and we could not be more pleased with his service.

Sent on 08/14/2018

Two Become One Ministry's reply:

Thank you. It was an honor to be a part of your special day. I wish you two many blessings.

Naomi · Married on 04/28/2018

Brian married my husband and I on April 14th 2018. I appreciate him taking his time to get to know us and made the ceremony the way we wanted it to be. The ceremony was short and sweet, yet meanful.

Sent on 05/28/2018

Tatiana · Married on 05/20/2017

When we met Brian we knew that we wanted him to officiate our wedding. He made us feel comfortable, got to know us, and made great suggestions for personalizing our ceremony. Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful, I could not have been happier with it! I would definitely recommend Two Become One Ministry.

Sent on 05/26/2017

Rachel · Married on 03/17/2017

Pastor Purcell was great! We loved his variety of ceremony pieces he had written which we could pick and choose and even intermingle to make the ceremony just the way we wanted. We even added our own personal vows which he suggested where that should fall into place. For our Scottish-themed wedding, Pastor Purcell also performed a handfasting and suggested a quaich cup as part of our ceremony which was a great touch. We were so delighted to have him officiate our ceremony; he spoke well, it was semi-religious and had a lot of beautiful readings without being too long.

Sent on 04/09/2017

Tim · Married on 11/11/2016

We wanted small, simple & personal. Brian extended just that. He was helpful, accessible & above all personal, as he genuinely made our union a shared experience. We were blessed to have his presence in leading our little efforts, as my love & I became one.

Sent on 12/10/2016

Clara · Married on 10/23/2016

My husband and I are so happy that we chose Brian to officiate our wedding this past October! From the moment that we asked Brian to be our officiant, he was friendly and professional, and really cared about the elements that my husband and I wanted to incorporate in our wedding ceremony. Best of all, he was extremely calm on our wedding day, even though my husband and I were so nervous walking down the aisle. Thank you, Brian, for making our wedding ceremony absolutely perfect.

Sent on 12/11/2016

Catherine · Married on 10/15/2016

Brian was an amazing officiant, but what really made the difference for us was the time he invested in our couple's counseling session beforehand. It's not just about another wedding to officiate for him, he cares about the process of creating a long and healthy marriage from the start. We loved Brian!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Beth · Married on 10/13/2016

We had an amazing experience! Very professional and easy to work with! Helped accommodate every little detail!!! Would strongly recommend

Sent on 12/13/2016

Gabrielle · Married on 08/13/2016

Brian was funny, very pleasant, professional and willing to adjust the vows to what we wanted. Very flexible since we had to start late for the ceremony thanks to Virginia traffic.

Sent on 08/16/2016

Just booked our wedding with pastor Brian and he is extremely professional and responsive. I highly recommend to anyone! My husband said he would give him tips before the ceremony and it was very helpful!

Sent on 07/18/2015

Brian has been wonderful to work with throughout our entire wedding planning and on our special day. He has great ceremony options, and is wonderful at working with you to create your own special adjustments. He also offers pre-marital counseling and lots of great advice. We found the counseling useful and helpful. He was quick to respond and always kind and helpful. On our wedding day, everything ran without a hitch and he conducted a truly beautiful ceremony for us at the Trump Winery Chapel. He was always flexible and professional. Thank you so very much, Brian! We had such a wonderful day!

Sent on 07/01/2016
  • April

April · Married on 06/18/2016

Brian performed a lovely ceremony for our wedding in June. He gave us so much material to work with, and he allowed us to adjust, take out, and add anything we wanted to the ceremony. We were able to keep it short but very meaningful. The day of the wedding was very nerve-racking. Brian has a calmness about him, and it really helps when you're standing at the alter.

Sent on 01/05/2017

Samantha · Married on 04/08/2016

Brian is the best! He has a very welcoming demeanor and after meeting him we knew he was the perfect person to marry us. Brian provides additional helpful information for before and after the wedding ceremony. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 04/21/2016

Heather · Married on 11/08/2015

Brian is the best! He wrote up our ceremony from the bits and pieces that we provided to him and everything flowed so well. He also had in his "idea book" the wine ceremony, which turned out adorable for photos and some comedic relief for our guests, I highly recommend it. He also submitted our signed marriage certificate to the courts for us and super fast too!

Sent on 01/18/2016
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 09/19/2015

We had an exception experience with Brian Purcell from Two Become One Ministry. He was highly recommended from our venue, The Mill at Fine Creek and he certainly exceeded our expectations. We initially met Brian via Skype as we were unable to coordinate traveling down to meet him in person. It was great getting the chance to talk to him and get to know each other before our wedding ceremony. He was very responsive via email correspondence, reliable, and organized. He showed up on time for our rehearsal and our wedding day. He sends out very helpful packets of ceremonies for you and your spouse to go through and choose exactly how you envision your wedding ceremony. I had a lot of guests comment on how great and touching his chosen words were for our ceremony and our vows, he truly made our ceremony personal and memorable. We will never forget those words he said to us and to each other. I highly recommend using Brian Purcell with Two Become One Ministry as your choice for your wedding ceremony officiant.

Sent on 10/05/2015

Jhonel · Married on 03/21/2015

Pastor Brian Purcell offiated my wedding on March 21st. He was great! He is very friendly and pleasure to speak with. When we met with him he went through all the steps to help us plan the ceremony of our dreams. He provided a bunch of of diffrent cermony example to help us customize a cermony that showed the love my husband and I have for each other. Also included with his service was a premarital couseling. We took an assement to help us identify things to work on to make sure we have a successful marriage. He went through all our responses and pointed out the key things we could work on. Speaking with him helped us realize thing we can be sometimes biased against if the other pointed it out. I intend to continue our marriage couseling with Pastor Purcell to help us continue to build our marriage and strengthen our relationship. I would definately recomend him to anyone getting married!

Sent on 04/08/2015

Brian was wonderful to work with. He took the time to get to know us as a couple through pre-marital counseling. We also appreciate that he was so flexible given that the first time we all arrived at the courthouse only to find out it was closed. But Brian was able to reschedule without a problem.

Sent on 12/17/2014

Michelle · Married on 10/11/2014

Brian was such a great officiant! He had officiated a friends wedding, and we loved the ceremony. So we set up a skype meeting and felt comfortable with him immediately. He sent a bunch of ceremony ideas, and we took bits and pieces from each to write our own customized ceremony. He traveled over 2 hours to attend the rehearsal, and it was very apparent he knew what he was doing. He made sure to instruct us on little details like when to hand my bouquet to my MOH, and how to flip my husband's hand over to most easily place the ring on during the ceremony. He made us all feel comfortable that the entire thing would run smoothly, and it did! We got a lot of compliments about how our ceremony felt so personal and intimate, and really showcased our personalities. I would highly recommend Pastor Brian, our ceremony was absolutely perfect!!

Sent on 11/08/2014

Emily · Married on 10/03/2014

Brian was amazing! He was very responsive, flexible, easy to get in touch with, and approach. We felt like he really made our ceremony special. He listened to what we wanted to help us create a ceremony of our own. We loved working with Brian and highly recommend him! Brian is the best!

Sent on 10/13/2014

Lauren · Married on 09/27/2014

I want to again extend a huge THANK YOU for the beautiful ceremony that you performed for us at Wintergreen, VA in September 2014. It was absolutely perfect. I received so many compliments on the service and the message behind it. You made the process very easy, providing help along the way and we enjoyed working with you. We are truly grateful. Lauren and Chandler, September 2014

Sent on 11/16/2014