Ceremonies For All

Blacksburg, VA View map Visit website

$200 Typical Price

Rev. Osborne is experienced at following Covd-19 safety protocol!

Whether it be an elopement ceremony with just the 2 of you, or an under 10 requirement, and then having the wedding for all your guests later on, I can work with you to ease your worries.

Please contact me for me details and I can answer any of your questions!!

Ceremonies For All is a Wedding Officiant business located in Blacksburg, Virginia. I travel to most areas of VA.

I am a multifaith minister who attended One Spirit Interfaith Seminary in New York and was Ordained in 2005. I work with couples to create their perfect ceremony. I am experienced in providing truly customized, personal and unique ceremonies for each couple! I also include a lovely bound keepsake copy of your ceremony for you in matching theme colors!

I am honored to officiate weddings and love working with each couple to create a ceremony that is perfect for you!

I have a draft out to you several weeks ahead of your wedding day for you to make any changes and work with you until your ceremony is perfect.

From large weddings to small elopment ceremonies, I put in the same effort.

I hope I can be of service! 14 years of officiating!! Licensed to officiate weddings in Virginia and North Carolina, I can lead ceremonies in English, French, Hebrew, or Italian.

Rev. Karen Osborne offers her services for civil, interfaith, religious, non-religious, and LGBT ceremonies, and vow renewals.

Besides officiating, I can also provide counseling to couples before your wedding day. Ceremonies For All can lead ceremonies for couples of many religions and belief systems, such as:

• Baha’i faith
  • Native American-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$200

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal
Premarital Counseling

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$101

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$50

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$25

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling
Bilingual

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

NC
VA

What languages do you speak?

English
French
Hebrew
Italian

Jennifer Married on 11/15/2021

Best officiant ever!

Karen was a pleasure to work with and truly made our day special. She made our ceremony tailored to us and we loved that about her. She is so nice and genuine and we knew that it would be a great fit for her to marry us. We are so glad we chose her!!!
  • Spencer
    Spencer H. Married on 10/16/2021

Karen is a great choice for a personal ceremony

It was very obvious that Karen puts a ton of work into making a personal ceremony for our wedding. Nothing felt like a generic statement and Karen worked very hard to get to know us in order to make that possible. She made the ceremony feel comfortable and fun. Karen is a kind and wonderful woman and a joy to work with.

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you so much Spencer and Tessa! I really enjoyed getting to know the 2 of you and all of your great experiences and adventures! Thank you for helping me to capture the highlights as it was hard for me to not want to tell every detail of you journey together! You are 2 amazing people doing wonderful work to help make our world a better place! Your wedding day was magical, the way the wind stopped suddenly when Tess walked in and the shot gun at the end from the neighbor was perfect timing! Much love and all good wishes to both of you! I hope our paths cross again! Take good care of each other!!!! Karen

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Platinum Weddings Events & Honeymoons Platinum Weddings Events & Honeymoons Wedding Planners

Karen with Ceremonies for All is so inclusive, like family to all who she does a ceremony for. She writes a special ceremony for each couple, which includes so much about them and their history. I highly recommend her!

Filmhaus video & photography Filmhaus video & photography Wedding Videographers

If you want a minister that makes your ceremony personal and special Karen is the choice! She is also a very positive and happy person who truly feels happy for the couple and that in my opinion makes the ceremony extra special. Some people just read a few sentences and declare the couple married but with Karen you get a heartfelt ceremony from your minister that's truly unique.

Simplicity Simplicity Wedding Planners

I highly recommend Karen! She has such a sweet and caring personality and will bend over backwards to make sure your wedding ceremony is fun, memorable and professional. But more importantly, she doesn't offer cookie-cutter ceremonies. Each one is customized to her couples. She takes the time to get to know you and writes a story surrounding your love and commitment.

Blacksburg Blacksburg, VA, 24060
Location of (Ceremonies For All)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding