Blacksburg, Blacksburg, VA 24060 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Ceremonies For All

Rev. Osborne is experienced at following Covd-19 safety protocol!

Whether it be an elopement ceremony with just the 2 of you, or an under 10 requirement, and then having the wedding for all your guests later on, I can work with you to ease your worries.

Please contact me for me details and I can answer any of your questions!!

Ceremonies For All is a Wedding Officiant business located in Blacksburg, Virginia. I travel to most areas of VA.

I am a multifaith minister who attended One Spirit Interfaith Seminary in New York and was Ordained in 2005. I work with couples to create their perfect ceremony. I am experienced in providing truly customized, personal and unique ceremonies for each couple! I also include a lovely bound keepsake copy of your ceremony for you in matching theme colors!

I am honored to officiate weddings and love working with each couple to create a ceremony that is perfect for you!

I have a draft out to you several weeks ahead of your wedding day for you to make any changes and work with you until your ceremony is perfect.

From large weddings to small elopment ceremonies, I put in the same effort.

I hope I can be of service! 14 years of officiating!! Licensed to officiate weddings in Virginia and North Carolina, I can lead ceremonies in English, French, Hebrew, or Italian.

Rev. Karen Osborne offers her services for civil, interfaith, religious, non-religious, and LGBT ceremonies, and vow renewals.

Besides officiating, I can also provide counseling to couples before your wedding day. Ceremonies For All can lead ceremonies for couples of many religions and belief systems, such as:

• Baha’i faith
ceremonies for all 1 51 381447 1572466274

77 Reviews for Ceremonies For All

Brian Snell · Married on 04/11/2020

Wonderful experience

Rev. Osborne did a fantastic job putting together a beautiful ceremony for us. It was exactly what we asked for: brief, personal, and emotional. Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, the small group of family we had hoped could join us were not able to travel, but Rev. Osborne worked with us to make sure that, despite the circumstances, we had a ceremony we'd remember forever (in a good way!). She was flexible, patient, insightful about us as a couple, and made us feel at ease.

Sent on 04/12/2020

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you so much Brian! Meeting you and Alba yesterday was a wonderful joy. In the midst of all the fear and worry in the world, I appreciated both of you having the same level of comfort needed in knowing we were being safe, and to be a witness to the beautiful love you have, really touched me deeply. My best wishes!!
  • Brandon

Brandon Killian · Married on 03/10/2020

Ceremonies for All Review

Karen did a great job officiating our wedding. We wanted a short but sweet nondenominational ceremony and she delivered exactly what we asked for and more. She was very responsive throughout the planning process and provided us with a questionnaire to customize our vows. We received several compliments on how the ceremony was tailored to us as a couple. We highly recommend Karen’s services.

Sent on 10/08/2020

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you so much Brandon and Stephanie!
    I really enjoyed working with both of you to create a ceremony that reflected who you both are and your information really helped.
    I wish you and Stephanie all the love and happiness in the world!
    Thank you for taking the time to write a review!! Karen

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Ceremonies For All FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 101.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 25.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
    Premarital Counseling
    Bilingual
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Shinto
    Sikhism
    Taoist
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    NC
    VA
  • What languages do you speak?
    English
    French
    Hebrew
    Italian

• Platinum Weddings Events & Honeymoons Wedding Planners

Karen with Ceremonies for All is so inclusive, like family to all who she does a ceremony for. She writes a special ceremony for each couple, which includes so much about them and their history. I highly recommend her!

• Filmhaus video & photography Wedding Videographers

If you want a minister that makes your ceremony personal and special Karen is the choice! She is also a very positive and happy person who truly feels happy for the couple and that in my opinion makes the ceremony extra special. Some people just read a few sentences and declare the couple married but with Karen you get a heartfelt ceremony from your minister that's truly unique.

• Simplicity Wedding Planners

I highly recommend Karen! She has such a sweet and caring personality and will bend over backwards to make sure your wedding ceremony is fun, memorable and professional. But more importantly, she doesn't offer cookie-cutter ceremonies. Each one is customized to her couples. She takes the time to get to know you and writes a story surrounding your love and commitment.

• Blacksburg Blacksburg, VA, 24060 See on map
    540-318-1294 (Phone number)
    Location of (Ceremonies For All)