Ceremonies For All Reviews

Ceremonies For All 7
  • Cara

Cara · Married on 02/16/2019

Personalized Ceremony

I can't say enough how much we appreciated Karen's service for our wedding. She gave us the exact ceremony we were looking for and we didn't even know what we were looking for! She's personable and easy to talk to so she could get to know us and write something that was reflective of us. She yanked tears and made us laugh, keeping things happy and light without missing the emotion of the afternoon. Just perfect. And then she even mailed off our marriage license for us. THANK YOU KAREN! YOU'RE AMAZING! :D

Sent on 03/05/2019

Dear Cara and Tom,

Thank you so very much for your wonderful review!!! The information you have me and getting to know both of you is what really inspired me in writing your ceremony.
    I loved meeting your families and listening to Tom's Grandparents telling stories of getting married right there were you were at the VT War Memorial Chapel, in 1961!
    Your choice of music at the opening of the ceremony, Elvis Presley, "Only fools rush in" made for a phenomenal entrance. You are such kind, warm and wonderful people and I wish you all the love and happiness in the world! Please do say hello the next time you are out this way!! My very best to you! Karen
  • Tina

Tina Tweedy · Married on 12/29/2018

Great experience

Karen was a delight and offered a sweet wedding for my fiancee and I before the new year. I would recommend her for any ceremony.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you Tina!!! It was my honor and pleasure to meet and marry you and Tracy at the end of 2018 and I really wish you both all the love, happiness and good health in 2019! Much love to both of you!!

Kyle Wycoff · Married on 11/22/2018

Karen was amazing as our officiant!

My wife Stephanie and I were married on Thanksgiving of 2018 with Karen as our officiant. From the moment we met her we knew she was the best officiant for us. She made us feel comfortable and gave us confidence that she was really good at her job. Our overall experience with Karen as our officiant was amazing and couldn't have asked for anything else. Thank you, Karen!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Kyle! I really loved working with both of you and loved meeting both of your families, I hope we can stay in touch and I wish you both all the love and happiness in the world, you 2 were meant for each other!!

Kamryn Turner · Married on 10/20/2018

Fantastic officiant

Karen was AMAZING! She met with us a while before our wedding and got to know a little about us. She sent us a questionnaire a little while before the wedding and asked a lot of really good in depth questions and wrote the most beautiful ceremony, it had me happy crying as it did our guests on our day. Our guests kept telling us how awesome she was and they wanted to get married again so she could be their officiant. She also gave us a copy in a nice album of the ceremony so we have a wonderful keepsake. I highly recommend Karen

Sent on 01/14/2019

Dear Kamryn and Jesse,
    Thank you so much for this wonderful review!
    I absolutely loved meeting and working with you and Jesse, you are both wonderful and kind. Meeting your family and friends was so much fun and I would love to have the opportunity to see you all again!! Take good care of each other, you are an amazing couple and truly amazing people! Karen

Michelle Santiago · Married on 10/14/2018

Absolutely wonderful experience

Karen was an absolute pleasure to work with, and she made everything very easy. We met well before the ceremony to get to know one another and then filled out a questionnaire. Based on the information we provided, Karen put together a wonderful ceremony that really reflected our relationship and love. It was beautiful and so special! I cannot speak high enough about this experience! You will not regret it!

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle and Ritchie! It was a pleasure to work with both of you in putting your ceremony together and a real joy to meet your family and friends on your wedding day!! I wish you both all the love and happiness in the world and I hope our paths cross again!! Take care! Karen

Alyssa Torre · Married on 10/13/2018

Karen was wonderful! Easy going, approachable, respectful, and helped make my day very special!

Karen married my brother two years ago and married me this October. My brother and I have very different values and envisioned very different weddings. Karen did a fantastic job tailoring each one to the requests of the bride and groom. She gave helpful advice and suggestions but also incorporated things that I wanted into the service. At the end of the process, the service truly reflected me and my husband and our love for each other. Thank you Karen!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you so much Alyssa! It was a pleasure to work with you and Wyatt on your wedding! Everything was so beautiful that day, the weather, venue both of you and the woman that sang touched my heart! I really enjoyed seeing your family again!! What an honor! Best wishes and love to both of you! Karen

Samantha · Married on 10/06/2018

Highly Recommend!

Karen was so great to work with! She took the time to get to know us to write a personalized ceremony that fit us perfectly. She is really easy to get in touch with and responds quickly to any questions you may have. We really enjoyed having Karen at our wedding and would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you so much for your review!! I really enjoyed both working on your ceremony and being a part of your wedding day! You and Daniel make an amazing couple and it was an honor to meet your family and friends and also to have such a fun time!! Take care of each other and much love to both of you!! Karen

Kitty · Married on 09/01/2018

Simply amazing.

Karen is such an amazing officiant. My husband and I were planning our wedding from Portland, OR, and Karen was so flexible with our schedule and our needs. We had many phone conversations with her, as well as an in-person meeting, where we all really got to know each other. My husband and I felt that Karen really understood us as a couple, and all of our conversations were jovial and fun- we shared so many adventure stories together!

Karen compiled a beautiful, personal, and fun ceremony for our wedding. She was so attentive to what our priorities were and delivered an amazing ceremony. Guests commented on how personalized and true our ceremony was, saying that it fit us and our personalities perfectly.

Karen is responsive, helpful, and, at the end of the day, wants to make your wedding unforgettable. She is a joy to spend time with and I'm so glad we were able to work with her!

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Kitty! It was truly a pleasure to meet and work with you and CJ. I enjoyed meeting both of you and had a really great time working on your ceremony and learning so many interesting things like the game of Quidditch and doing my first quilt wrapping ceremony!! You are an amazing couple and I really hope that when you are out this way again we can meet again!

Joseph Midkiff · Married on 08/24/2018

Quintessential Officiant

Reverend Osborne is the quintessential officiant! She added to the joy of the day with her exuberance and energy. Reverend Osborne is thoroughly knowledgeable, professional and experienced. She allowed for our daydream to become reality as our specific wishes for the ceremony were met by her. We recommend her to anyone who wants their wedding to be performed by a proficient professional.

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you Joseph! That was a day I will never forget and I really hope I have another opportunity to see you, Amanda, and Clementine again! I wish you all a lifetime of happiness!!

Laura Smith · Married on 07/02/2018

Wonderful officiant

We were originally going to have my aunt officiate the ceremony, but given she was out of state we decided to go with someone local. We are so glad we did. Karen gave a wonderful personalized ceremony and took the stress out of this portion of the wedding. She was funny, endearing and gave a beautiful ceremony not to mention got along great with our families. She was flexible when we were in town to meet and made planning the ceremony from afar a breeze.

Deyrni Harlan · Married on 06/12/2018

Personalized Wedding

Karen was wonderful at helping us to create a ceremony that was right for us. She was friendly, easy to work with and created a beautiful, personalized wedding that we absolutely loved!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you so much Deyrni! That was as you may know an incredibly special day and I am so honored to have had the pleasure! The 3 of you make such a beautiful family! I hope our paths cross again!

Sara · Married on 06/09/2018

We love Karen! So happy we used her to officiate our wedding. With her you get someone that truly cares about your special day. She takes the time to get to know you and tailors your ceremony to fit you and yours personally. Not to mention she is a hoot!

Ceremonies For All 8

Stephanie · Married on 05/24/2018

Wonderful experience working wit Karen for our wedding!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie!! It was such a pleasure to work with you and James and to be in the presence of all the love shared by everyone there! What wonderful family and friends you both have!! I wish you the very best! Karen

Travis · Married on 05/18/2018

A unique and exceptional service that has helped shaped our marriage.

Reverend Osborne provided an exceptional ceremony. With a short meeting and questions about our story, she was able to create a ceremony that was unique to both me and my husband. Reverend Osborne was open and receptive to our needs and worked with us diligently to construct the ceremony of our dreams. She was flexible and offered different services based on our beliefs. She provided a spiritual experience that continues to touch our lives. We could not be more pleased with the service and kindness we received.

Sent on 12/15/2018
    Ceremonies For All 9
    Ceremonies For All 10
    Ceremonies For All 11
    Ceremonies For All 12
    Ceremonies For All 13
    Ceremonies For All 14

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you so very much Travis!! Working with you and Stacy to put together your perfect ceremony was a wonderful experience! I really enjoyed meeting both of you and I do hope our paths cross again! Your wedding day was filled with so much love and joy and I wish you a lifetime of love! Karen

Dan · Married on 05/13/2018

Karen did a fantastic job with our wedding. It was very small, personal, and on short notice, but Karen put together a great ceremony. She is very affordable, easy to work with, and genuinely cares about making sure ceremony is as special as can be. Absolutely recommend her services!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! What an incredible pleasure it was to write a ceremony that reflected who you and Nikkole are, and to meet both of you and your families. That was a very special memory for me, and I wish you both all the love, happiness and success in your careers! You really are an inspiration and an amazing couple, I hope our paths cross again!!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/12/2018

Karen did an excellent job officiating our wedding! Very personable and down to earth, listens to what you are saying. Could not have asked for a better officiant!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you very much Elizabeth it was truly my pleasure to work with you and Michael and to meet your family and friends! Best wishes and much love to you!

kristin · Married on 09/30/2017

Karen Osborne is absolutely amazing! The first time we met with her we instantly knew she was the right officiant for our wedding. She was very professional and always answered any questions we had. We would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Kristin! It was truly a pleasure to meet and work with you and Courtney and to meet both of your families. Much love to both of you and I hope our paths cross again!

Barbara · Married on 06/11/2017

Karen Osborne with Ceremonies for All was absolutely amazing, the best officiant I believe anyone could ever ask for. She is a caring, personable, compasionate person and based upon the ceremony she performed for us, you would have thought that we had been personal friends for years. She was very responsive to every question I asked, and worked with us on a very short amount of time. Our ceremony was customized just for us and our love story. Not only were we very pleased with our beautiful ceremony, but nearly all of our guests complimented what a great she did. I would highly recommend her services as an officiant for anyone looking for a personal wedding ceremony. Thank you again Karen, you are amazing and I truly enjoyed working with you.

Sent on 06/18/2017

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you so much Barbara! It was a joy to work with you and to officiate your ceremony and be surrounded by all the love present. You and Bobby are a wonderful couple and i wish you all the love and happiness in the world!!

Kody · Married on 05/29/2017

Karen Osborne at CeremoniesForAll is the most wonderful wedding officiant ANYONE could ever hope for. She's genuinely the most kind, caring, and compassionate person, and her motto, "hey, love is love" speaks volumes of the type of person she is. My partner and I were made to feel so extremely comfortable, with absolutely no judgements, and a genuine sense of embrace for our love. So very down to earth and real. I would definitely recommend her services to, not only same-sex couples, but to any couple who wants a wonderful and memorable experience. Her services are simply beautiful, and she is also able to offer non-religious, no pressure cermonies. Ceremonies for All does say it all, and her price was phenomenonal. Don't miss out on this once in a lifetime experience!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you so much Kody! It was great to meet and marry you two and your Mom!
    You make a beautiful couple and I wish you all the love and happiness in the world! I hope our paths cross again!! I loved checking out your band "Near November" best wishes with that!!

Ashley · Married on 05/27/2017

Karen was an amazing officiant! Neither my husband or I are religious, so finding someone who could officiate our wedding and keep a non-religious tone was difficult. Karen is very open-minded and willing to work with any couple, without judgement. Karen was so friendly and helpful from the very beginning. She was responsive to emails and gladly answered any questions that we had. We had an out of state wedding, so we booked Karen without having a chance to meet her in person. Her questionnaire was very detailed and thorough which was a perfect way for her to get to know us, our background, our personalities, and our story as a couple. She used that questionnaire to weave our own words into a perfect ceremony. We finally got the chance to meet her about a month before our wedding, and she was so friendly and easy to talk to. Since we were traveling, we had our pups with us, and she was friendly with them and could tell how much they mean to us. We were disappointed that we couldn't have them in our wedding, but she found a way to include them with a very sweet poem, "What I Learned About Love, I Learned From My Dog," which completely took me by surprise when she sent us the ceremony, but filled my heart with joy. I was so glad that there was a way to honor our fur babies, despite their absence. Karen did an outstanding job creating such a meaningful, personal, and fun ceremony!

If you're looking for a personalized, meaningful ceremony, and an open minded and kind officiant, book Karen Osborne! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review Ashley! It was such a joy working with you and Scott on your ceremony, and I really loved meeting with both of you, and Dexter and Riley for lunch! You both have so much love surrounding you with wonderful family and friends, and I wish you all the love and happiness in the world! Thank you for the honor!

Christine · Married on 04/09/2017

Karen exceeded our expectations for our wedding ceremony! Both families commented on how well Karen seemed to know us and how beautiful the ceremony was. Made our wedding day extremely special!

Sent on 04/13/2017

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you so much Christine and Preston! You are both such kind and wonderful people and I am honored and lucky to have been a part of your wedding day! Much love and happiness to both of you!! Karen

Leyla · Married on 03/11/2017

Don't hesitate -- book Karen immediately if you want a meaningful, adapted, love-filled ceremony. She was tremendously responsive, professional, warm, and understanding. We had several compliments from guests after our ceremony that she had done a lovely job. Would highly recommend Karen.

Sent on 04/18/2017

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you so very much Leyla and Kyle! I enjoyed officiating your wedding, and getting to know you while putting your ceremony together.
    Meeting your children, family, and friends was such a delight as was the ceremony location and witnessing the love you have for each other! What an incredible joy! Blessings and much love to you as a couple and as a family!
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 12/03/2016

Karen was great! We really enjoyed working with her! She was very easy to work with.

Sent on 12/09/2016

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren and Cody!!! Officiating your wedding was truly an honor! It was beautiful to witness the love you have for each other and all the love from your family and friends. Happy Holidays and much love to both of you!

Scott · Married on 10/08/2016

Karen provided us with a beautiful ceremony. She asked alot of questions and personalized it for us. She was very interested in making sure the ceremony reflected the love that we shared for each other. Thanks Karen!!!
    Scott & Joyce

Sent on 10/11/2016

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you both so much!! Your wedding was really special, romantic, and memorable and a few laughs were great too!! Much love to you both!!