Ceremonies For All Reviews

50 Reviews for Ceremonies For All

50 Ceremonies For All Reviews

Kitty · Married on 09/01/2018

Simply amazing.

Karen is such an amazing officiant. My husband and I were planning our wedding from Portland, OR, and Karen was so flexible with our schedule and our needs. We had many phone conversations with her, as well as an in-person meeting, where we all really got to know each other. My husband and I felt that Karen really understood us as a couple, and all of our conversations were jovial and fun- we shared so many adventure stories together!

Karen compiled a beautiful, personal, and fun ceremony for our wedding. She was so attentive to what our priorities were and delivered an amazing ceremony. Guests commented on how personalized and true our ceremony was, saying that it fit us and our personalities perfectly.

Karen is responsive, helpful, and, at the end of the day, wants to make your wedding unforgettable. She is a joy to spend time with and I'm so glad we were able to work with her!

Laura Smith · Married on 07/02/2018

Wonderful officiant

We were originally going to have my aunt officiate the ceremony, but given she was out of state we decided to go with someone local. We are so glad we did. Karen gave a wonderful personalized ceremony and took the stress out of this portion of the wedding. She was funny, endearing and gave a beautiful ceremony not to mention got along great with our families. She was flexible when we were in town to meet and made planning the ceremony from afar a breeze.

Sara · Married on 06/09/2018

We love Karen! So happy we used her to officiate our wedding. With her you get someone that truly cares about your special day. She takes the time to get to know you and tailors your ceremony to fit you and yours personally. Not to mention she is a hoot!

Ceremonies For All 1

Stephanie · Married on 05/24/2018

Wonderful experience working wit Karen for our wedding!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie!! It was such a pleasure to work with you and James and to be in the presence of all the love shared by everyone there! What wonderful family and friends you both have!! I wish you the very best! Karen

Dan · Married on 05/13/2018

Karen did a fantastic job with our wedding. It was very small, personal, and on short notice, but Karen put together a great ceremony. She is very affordable, easy to work with, and genuinely cares about making sure ceremony is as special as can be. Absolutely recommend her services!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! What an incredible pleasure it was to write a ceremony that reflected who you and Nikkole are, and to meet both of you and your families. That was a very special memory for me, and I wish you both all the love, happiness and success in your careers! You really are an inspiration and an amazing couple, I hope our paths cross again!!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/12/2018

Karen did an excellent job officiating our wedding! Very personable and down to earth, listens to what you are saying. Could not have asked for a better officiant!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you very much Elizabeth it was truly my pleasure to work with you and Michael and to meet your family and friends! Best wishes and much love to you! Karen

kristin · Married on 09/30/2017

Karen Osborne is absolutely amazing! The first time we met with her we instantly knew she was the right officiant for our wedding. She was very professional and always answered any questions we had. We would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Kristin! It was truly a pleasure to meet and work with you and Courtney and to meet both of your families. Much love to both of you and I hope our paths cross again!

Barbara · Married on 06/11/2017

Karen Osborne with Ceremonies for All was absolutely amazing, the best officiant I believe anyone could ever ask for. She is a caring, personable, compasionate person and based upon the ceremony she performed for us, you would have thought that we had been personal friends for years. She was very responsive to every question I asked, and worked with us on a very short amount of time. Our ceremony was customized just for us and our love story. Not only were we very pleased with our beautiful ceremony, but nearly all of our guests complimented what a great she did. I would highly recommend her services as an officiant for anyone looking for a personal wedding ceremony. Thank you again Karen, you are amazing and I truly enjoyed working with you.

Sent on 06/18/2017

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you so much Barbara! It was a joy to work with you and to officiate your ceremony and be surrounded by all the love present. You and Bobby are a wonderful couple and i wish you all the love and happiness in the world!!

Kody · Married on 05/29/2017

Karen Osborne at CeremoniesForAll is the most wonderful wedding officiant ANYONE could ever hope for. She's genuinely the most kind, caring, and compassionate person, and her motto, "hey, love is love" speaks volumes of the type of person she is. My partner and I were made to feel so extremely comfortable, with absolutely no judgements, and a genuine sense of embrace for our love. So very down to earth and real. I would definitely recommend her services to, not only same-sex couples, but to any couple who wants a wonderful and memorable experience. Her services are simply beautiful, and she is also able to offer non-religious, no pressure cermonies. Ceremonies for All does say it all, and her price was phenomenonal. Don't miss out on this once in a lifetime experience!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you so much Kody! It was great to meet and marry you two and your Mom! You make a beautiful couple and I wish you all the love and happiness in the world! I hope our paths cross again!! I loved checking out your band "Near November" best wishes with that!!

Ashley · Married on 05/27/2017

Karen was an amazing officiant! Neither my husband or I are religious, so finding someone who could officiate our wedding and keep a non-religious tone was difficult. Karen is very open-minded and willing to work with any couple, without judgement. Karen was so friendly and helpful from the very beginning. She was responsive to emails and gladly answered any questions that we had. We had an out of state wedding, so we booked Karen without having a chance to meet her in person. Her questionnaire was very detailed and thorough which was a perfect way for her to get to know us, our background, our personalities, and our story as a couple. She used that questionnaire to weave our own words into a perfect ceremony. We finally got the chance to meet her about a month before our wedding, and she was so friendly and easy to talk to. Since we were traveling, we had our pups with us, and she was friendly with them and could tell how much they mean to us. We were disappointed that we couldn't have them in our wedding, but she found a way to include them with a very sweet poem, "What I Learned About Love, I Learned From My Dog," which completely took me by surprise when she sent us the ceremony, but filled my heart with joy. I was so glad that there was a way to honor our fur babies, despite their absence. Karen did an outstanding job creating such a meaningful, personal, and fun ceremony!

If you're looking for a personalized, meaningful ceremony, and an open minded and kind officiant, book Karen Osborne! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review Ashley! It was such a joy working with you and Scott on your ceremony, and I really loved meeting with both of you, and Dexter and Riley for lunch! You both have so much love surrounding you with wonderful family and friends, and I wish you all the love and happiness in the world! Thank you for the honor!

Christine · Married on 04/09/2017

Karen exceeded our expectations for our wedding ceremony! Both families commented on how well Karen seemed to know us and how beautiful the ceremony was. Made our wedding day extremely special!

Sent on 04/13/2017

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you so much Christine and Preston! You are both such kind and wonderful people and I am honored and lucky to have been a part of your wedding day! Much love and happiness to both of you!! Karen

Leyla · Married on 03/11/2017

Don't hesitate -- book Karen immediately if you want a meaningful, adapted, love-filled ceremony. She was tremendously responsive, professional, warm, and understanding. We had several compliments from guests after our ceremony that she had done a lovely job. Would highly recommend Karen.

Sent on 04/18/2017

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you so very much Leyla and Kyle! I enjoyed officiating your wedding, and getting to know you while putting your ceremony together. Meeting your children, family, and friends was such a delight as was the ceremony location and witnessing the love you have for each other! What an incredible joy! Blessings and much love to you as a couple and as a family!
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 12/03/2016

Karen was great! We really enjoyed working with her! She was very easy to work with.

Sent on 12/09/2016

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren and Cody!!! Officiating your wedding was truly an honor! It was beautiful to witness the love you have for each other and all the love from your family and friends. Happy Holidays and much love to both of you! Karen

Scott · Married on 10/08/2016

Karen provided us with a beautiful ceremony. She asked alot of questions and personalized it for us. She was very interested in making sure the ceremony reflected the love that we shared for each other. Thanks Karen!!!
    Scott & Joyce

Sent on 10/11/2016

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you both so much!! Your wedding was really special, romantic, and memorable and a few laughs were great too!! Much love to you both!!

Jon · Married on 09/23/2016

Karen did mine and my husbands ceremony in September of 2016. She took a genuine interest in getting to know us and learned our love of Disney. She incorporated Disney quotes into our ceremony and definitely made it a magic experience for us. She also worked to tailor our ceremony to match our personalities. Thank you for such a FANTASTIC ceremony Karen!!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you so very much for the wonderful review! I really loved working with you and Patrick to create the perfect wedding ceremony that expressed who you are and what you love., each other and all things Disney! You are both such a joy to be around and I hope out paths cross again!!
  • GreatNewHites

Amanda · Married on 09/03/2016

Karen put together a beautiful ceremony for us that was customized perfectly to our love story. The questionnaire she had us complete digs pretty deep and I felt that she knew us by the time the ceremony rolled around. She was prompt and communicative throughout the process and cheered us on as we went through the planning. I'd recommend her to anyone. Lots of people said it was the best ceremony they've been to and paid high complements to Karen. You will not regret hiring her!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Ceremonies For All's reply:

AAAWWWW Amanda, you and Kris made me cry..happy tears. What an amazing group of family and friends and your love story on top of that!! The ceremony was amazing because it was all about who you both are and the love you share. GreatNewHites = you 2!! I wish our paths would cross again! If your out this way please let me know!! Wilderness Adventures is an incredible place for a wedding. Much love to you both!!!

Mary · Married on 07/23/2016

My husband and I wanted a service that was very personal (and not super religious), but the idea of writing my own vows gave me a panic attack. Karen was perfect - she worked with us to create a service that was basically exactly what we would have liked to have written, just less embarrassing/rambling. I had so many people come up to me after the wedding and say how "us" the service was - we couldn't have been happier! Also, it was really hot and I was about to pass out, and she kept it quick, which I appreciated.

Sent on 09/05/2016

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you so much Mary!! After reading both of your responses you sent, I couldn't wait to meet you both! You are both kind, loving, interesting and really funny! I loved working with you and I did try and make it cooler but wasn't successful!!:) I keep on imagining you practicing standing in the heat with your dress on in NYC! Thank you for your review and for just being who you both are! Much love and happiness to both of you!

Danielle · Married on 07/02/2016

I can't say enough about what a phenomenal job Karen did at our wedding earlier this month. She made our wedding feel incredibly personalized and sent us a detailed questionnaire to make sure her words during our ceremony captured our specific relationship. She was able to take our notes and completely offer a flawless depiction of how my husband and I feel about one another. There wasn't a dry eye during the ceremony because she so deeply captured the memories that our loved ones could connect to and the important things that make our relationship so unique and special. Karen is an incredibly loving and kind person who is very down to earth and clearly finds joy in being a part of marrying two people. All of the guests commented on how great the ceremony was and how wonderfully she depicted our relationship with one another. If you want an officiant who will truly go above and beyond to make your ceremony personalized and unique for you and your loved one, Karen is a perfect choice!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you so very much for the wonderful review! I really loved working with both of you and appreciated your input which helped the ceremony to be so meaningful! I hope our paths cross again! You make such a wonderful couple and I'm sure will have a great life together! Much love and all good wishes!!! Karen

Jessica · Married on 05/21/2016

Karen was a recommended vendor from our wedding venue and after working with her I can see why! Karen was a pleasure to work with from the start. From our very first conversation, my fiancé and I were completely at ease and excited to work with her. When we met her for coffee we talked as if we had known her for years. She is completely open-minded and is willing to work with any couple no matter their religious or social background. To begin the process, my fiancé and I filled out her detailed questionnaire so Karen could learn about our background, how we were raised, our inspirations, and of course our relationship. She was perfectly fine with us reading our own vows, gave us great ideas, and was open to our suggestions. Throughout the entire process she always responded within 24 hours which is awesome when you are planning a wedding! Karen created a custom wedding ceremony that aligned with our values and personalities better than we could have imagined. Our guests loved the intimacy and uniqueness of our ceremony. Karen even gave us a binder with a printed copy of our wedding ceremony for a keepsake. I highly recommend Karen to anyone looking for a wedding officiant who is open, easy to work with, and makes the most special moment on the wedding day unforgettable.

Sent on 06/10/2016

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you so very much Jessica!! You and Alec were a delight to meet and work with! I really appreciate your review and sincerely hope our paths cross again! Maybe on one of your trips to Giles County. Stay in touch! The pictures and video are amazing! Much love to you! Karen

Jennifer · Married on 05/14/2016

Karen Osborne was an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish! She was completely flexible when helping my husband and I construct a personal, individualized wedding ceremony. Karen took the time to get to know us and felt like an old friend by the end of the process. Multiple guests told us it was the best wedding ceremony they had ever been to because of the atmosphere Karen created and the beautiful words she spoke. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/30/2016

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you so much Jen and Don! It was such a pleasure meeting with you and working with you on your ceremony! I truly hope our paths cross again! Please let me know when your in the area again. Best wishes to you both and much love! Karen

Don · Married on 05/04/2016

Karen is absolutely fantastic. We worked with her long distance through email and phone primarily and were able to put together a wonderful ceremony. She wrote a wonderful service that was completely personalized to us. I can't think of a time it took over a day to get a response to any question we had. Funny, easy going, flexible, and a true professional. Could not ask for anything more!

Sent on 05/30/2016

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you private user:) I really appreciate your review!

Joy · Married on 04/08/2016

Karen was such a life saver for us, we contacted her with only about a months notice, and she was thankfully so flexible with us we were able to keep the date we had chosen. She prepared an amazing ceramony for us, combining answers we had given her and a beautifully written vows that i read over at least once a week and get teary eyed all over again. She was such a treasure to find, and an amazing person to work with. I would recommend her to anyone I know!

Sent on 05/04/2016

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you so much Joy! You and Damien are a beautiful couple and it was an honor to marry you two! Much love to you and I hope our paths cross again! Karen

Sarah · Married on 02/14/2016

After having some negative encounters with several pastors for marrying my wife and , we were discouraged on meeting others for the fear of the same judgment. Then i stumbled upon Karen and immediately had a good feeling. She was SO kind and accepting of my wife and I and was such a joy to work with. She put together a BEAUTIFUL ceremony using her own creativity and our own words. I couldn't have been more pleased with the outcome of the entire wedding. Lauren and i was so nervous, she made it fun and so much more relaxing for the both of us. Total Sweetheart, i would highly recommend her for anyone who is interested in having a nice, fun, easy going wedding.

Sarah And Lauren Burcham.

Sent on 03/19/2016

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I am blessed and very lucky to have met you both. I loved being a part of your wedding day and truly hope we stay in touch!! Much love to you both and to Addison!!

Julie · Married on 12/12/2015

I wish there were some option to rate Karen higher than a 5 for Quality, Value, and most of all, Flexibility! We found Karen less than 2 weeks before our wedding date, she was quick to respond and put us completely at ease. After sending us a brief survey to get to know us, she was somehow divinely able to mold what we told her about ourselves into the most beautiful ceremony. Karen arrived well beforehand to go over details with us, and exuded such grace and flexibility when our 1pm ceremony start time hung in limbo as we waited for our photographer to arrive (who ended up being a no-show!!). She was so patient with us as we scrambled to put together a plan b, and her ease was much appreciated!

Karen made our ceremony fun and meaningful. We all laughed, and cried, and were touched very deeply. She put together a keepsake copy of the entire ceremony for us, which we have already re-read multiple times. What a neat memento to have forever!

I cannot thank her enough for helping to create such a special day for us. At some point after the ceremony, each of our family members came up to us individually and remarked on how perfect Karen had been for us.

We love you, Karen!...and would recommend you to any and everyone!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Ceremonies For All's reply:

AAAAWWWWW Thank you so very much Julie!! I feel so blessed to meet wonderful people like you and Vince and Carolanne and both your families! I felt so at home. I am so glad to help start off your married lives together with a celebration of who you both are and the incredible love you have for each other. I hope our paths cross again!! Happy New Year and much love to you all!! Karen