Ceremonies For All Reviews

Ceremonies For All 7
  • Eliza

Eliza Eaton · Getting married on 11/05/2019

The Perfect Fit!

We knew nothing about weddings when we began planning our ceremony. But we knew we wanted our ceremony to be unique and specific to the people we are. Karen went above an beyond to create something that we will cherish forever and that felt truly like "us". I would absolutely recommend her to anyone planning any type of wedding, big or small!

Sent on 05/13/2019
    Ceremonies For All 8
    Ceremonies For All 9
    Ceremonies For All 10

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you Eliza and Morgan! I appreciate your review. I had such a wonderful time putting your ceremony together and meeting you and your families was an incredible joy! I look forward to seeing you again when you are back in this area!! Karen
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 09/21/2019

September 2019 Wedding at Mountain Lake Lodge

Thank you so much Karen for an amazing ceremony! We have gotten so many compliments on how personal it felt.

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Future Louie

Criz · Married on 08/03/2019

Karen is Amazing!!

From our first phone call with Karen, we knew she would be the one who could give us an amazing ceremony without any mention of religion. And I must say, she delivered an unforgettable ceremony! My guests even complimented me on the beautiful ceremony and how lovely Karen’s personality is. She played every moment off so well, you would’ve thought she orchestrated a butterfly to fly right through the middle of my husband and I! I 100% recommend Karen to anyone needing a ceremony as special as ours was.

Sent on 08/20/2019
    Ceremonies For All 11
    Ceremonies For All 12
  • Lisa

Lisa Pfahl · Married on 07/20/2019

Great choice for a wedding officiant

Karen Osborne is a Great choice for a wedding officiant. She was very responsive, professional, and helped us with our ceremony and vows! We got married on the hottest day of the year, and had an outside ceremony. She made sure to keep the readings short so we didn't pass out and the ceremony itself was beautiful. We chose her because she offers a variety of ceremony types, from non-religious to spiritual to LGBT friendly. We were able to customize our ceremony, readings, vows and everything, and she helped us every step of the way. I'd highly recommend her for anyone needing a fun and friendly officiant!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review Lisa!! I rally enjoyed working with you and Will in creating your ceremony and appreciated your input so much! You are 2 of the kindest people I have ever met and I wish you all the love and happiness in the world! I hope out paths cross again!! Karen
  • Pamela

Pamela Riley · Married on 06/08/2019

Excellent and professional

Karen made our wedding ceremony perfect! Even with all the rain of our outdoor ceremony, she didn't let that change her very outgoing and bubbly personality.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Dear Pamela and Chris.
    I thank you so much for your review!!! To see the effort that your family and friends, sons and Chris put in to make your wedding an endeavor of love was really amazing! In the pouring rain, up at 6am putting the tents all together and doing all the food on site and having it flow terrifically was incredibly special!! Best wishes in your new home together as a family. What a beautiful start for a forever marriage and family! Much love to you all. I hope that I have the opportunity to see you again. You really were stunning and looked like a princess! Please do share some pictures! Love, Karen
  • ak2019

Allyssa · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful Ceremony

Karen with Ceremonies For All was a pleasure to work with. She provided a thoughtful script for our ceremony that was tailored to our relationship and worked with us to officiate the best ceremony we could have asked for. She made everything easy and we loved working with her throughout the planning process. At the wedding, she was very cheerful and brought even more joy to an already happy day. We absolutely recommend Karen to anyone looking for an officiant.

Sent on 08/12/2019

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review Allyssa! It was truly a pleasure to meet and work with you and Dave to put together the perfect ceremony for both of you!
    I really appreciated all of your input and enjoyed meeting your families and friends. I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness! Karen

Kristin · Married on 05/25/2019

Great wedding!

Karen was such a pleasure to work with! The ceremony was exactly what we were hoping for, it was fun and personal. Our guests kept raving about the ceremony and Karen all night!!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you so much Kristin! It was a pleasure and an honor to work with you and Fabian in creating your ceremony! I wish we could do it again!! Much love to you and Fabian and your beautiful son!
  • Fabian

Fabian · Married on 05/25/2019

Exceptional Service

The ceremony was amazing. She tailors the ceremony to convey the messages the bride and groom has for each other.

Sent on 06/14/2019

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you so much Fabian! It was such a pleasure to meet both of you, and I appreciated all the information you gave me that helped in putting together your ceremony. Much love to the 3 of you!
  • Danielle

Danielle Dalton · Married on 05/04/2019

My day wouldn’t have been as special without her!

Karen is absolutely amazing! She made our wedding everything we ever dreamed of it being. She is a wonderful person with a very bright persona, and makes you feel completely comfortable. 10/10 do recommend ❤️

Sent on 05/24/2019

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you so very much Danielle!
    Meeting you and Dylan and getting to know you was truly a pleasure. Having so many people that love you being involved and helping with everything was a beautiful thing to witness!
    I wish you both much love and hope to see you again!! Karen

Rachel Corrigan · Married on 04/06/2019

A beautiful and personal ceremony!

Karen was amazing at making our ceremony really reflect our relationship! She was super flexible and fit our wedding day perfectly!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Rachel! It was truly my pleasure to marry you and Fletcher and I really enjoyed meeting both of your families! I look forward to meeting you both again when you are back in the area!! Best wishes!!!
  • Cara

Cara · Married on 02/16/2019

Personalized Ceremony

I can't say enough how much we appreciated Karen's service for our wedding. She gave us the exact ceremony we were looking for and we didn't even know what we were looking for! She's personable and easy to talk to so she could get to know us and write something that was reflective of us. She yanked tears and made us laugh, keeping things happy and light without missing the emotion of the afternoon. Just perfect. And then she even mailed off our marriage license for us. THANK YOU KAREN! YOU'RE AMAZING! :D

Sent on 03/05/2019

Dear Cara and Tom,

Thank you so very much for your wonderful review!!! The information you gave me and getting to know both of you is what really inspired me in writing your ceremony.
    I loved meeting your families and listening to Tom's Grandparents telling stories of getting married right there were you were at the VT War Memorial Chapel, in 1961!
    Your choice of music at the opening of the ceremony, Elvis Presley, "Only fools rush in" made for a phenomenal entrance. You are such kind, warm and wonderful people and I wish you all the love and happiness in the world! Please do say hello the next time you are out this way!! My very best to you! Karen
  • Tina

Tina Tweedy · Married on 12/29/2018

Great experience

Karen was a delight and offered a sweet wedding for my fiancee and I before the new year. I would recommend her for any ceremony.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you Tina!!! It was my honor and pleasure to meet and marry you and Tracy at the end of 2018 and I really wish you both all the love, happiness and good health in 2019! Much love to both of you!!

Kyle Wycoff · Married on 11/22/2018

Karen was amazing as our officiant!

My wife Stephanie and I were married on Thanksgiving of 2018 with Karen as our officiant. From the moment we met her we knew she was the best officiant for us. She made us feel comfortable and gave us confidence that she was really good at her job. Our overall experience with Karen as our officiant was amazing and couldn't have asked for anything else. Thank you, Karen!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Kyle! I really loved working with both of you and loved meeting both of your families, I hope we can stay in touch and I wish you both all the love and happiness in the world, you 2 were meant for each other!!

Kamryn Turner · Married on 10/20/2018

Fantastic officiant

Karen was AMAZING! She met with us a while before our wedding and got to know a little about us. She sent us a questionnaire a little while before the wedding and asked a lot of really good in depth questions and wrote the most beautiful ceremony, it had me happy crying as it did our guests on our day. Our guests kept telling us how awesome she was and they wanted to get married again so she could be their officiant. She also gave us a copy in a nice album of the ceremony so we have a wonderful keepsake. I highly recommend Karen

Sent on 01/13/2019

Dear Kamryn and Jesse,
    Thank you so much for this wonderful review!
    I absolutely loved meeting and working with you and Jesse, you are both wonderful and kind. Meeting your family and friends was so much fun and I would love to have the opportunity to see you all again!! Take good care of each other, you are an amazing couple and truly amazing people! Karen

Michelle Santiago · Married on 10/14/2018

Absolutely wonderful experience

Karen was an absolute pleasure to work with, and she made everything very easy. We met well before the ceremony to get to know one another and then filled out a questionnaire. Based on the information we provided, Karen put together a wonderful ceremony that really reflected our relationship and love. It was beautiful and so special! I cannot speak high enough about this experience! You will not regret it!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle and Ritchie! It was a pleasure to work with both of you in putting your ceremony together and a real joy to meet your family and friends on your wedding day!! I wish you both all the love and happiness in the world and I hope our paths cross again!! Take care! Karen

Alyssa Torre · Married on 10/13/2018

Karen was wonderful! Easy going, approachable, respectful, and helped make my day very special!

Karen married my brother two years ago and married me this October. My brother and I have very different values and envisioned very different weddings. Karen did a fantastic job tailoring each one to the requests of the bride and groom. She gave helpful advice and suggestions but also incorporated things that I wanted into the service. At the end of the process, the service truly reflected me and my husband and our love for each other. Thank you Karen!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you so much Alyssa! It was a pleasure to work with you and Wyatt on your wedding! Everything was so beautiful that day, the weather, venue both of you and the woman that sang touched my heart! I really enjoyed seeing your family again!! What an honor! Best wishes and love to both of you! Karen

Samantha · Married on 10/06/2018

Highly Recommend!

Karen was so great to work with! She took the time to get to know us to write a personalized ceremony that fit us perfectly. She is really easy to get in touch with and responds quickly to any questions you may have. We really enjoyed having Karen at our wedding and would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 12/22/2018

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you so much for your review!! I really enjoyed both working on your ceremony and being a part of your wedding day! You and Daniel make an amazing couple and it was an honor to meet your family and friends and also to have such a fun time!! Take care of each other and much love to both of you!! Karen

Kitty · Married on 09/01/2018

Simply amazing.

Karen is such an amazing officiant. My husband and I were planning our wedding from Portland, OR, and Karen was so flexible with our schedule and our needs. We had many phone conversations with her, as well as an in-person meeting, where we all really got to know each other. My husband and I felt that Karen really understood us as a couple, and all of our conversations were jovial and fun- we shared so many adventure stories together!

Karen compiled a beautiful, personal, and fun ceremony for our wedding. She was so attentive to what our priorities were and delivered an amazing ceremony. Guests commented on how personalized and true our ceremony was, saying that it fit us and our personalities perfectly.

Karen is responsive, helpful, and, at the end of the day, wants to make your wedding unforgettable. She is a joy to spend time with and I'm so glad we were able to work with her!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Kitty! It was truly a pleasure to meet and work with you and CJ. I enjoyed meeting both of you and had a really great time working on your ceremony and learning so many interesting things like the game of Quidditch and doing my first quilt wrapping ceremony!! You are an amazing couple and I really hope that when you are out this way again we can meet again!

Joseph Midkiff · Married on 08/24/2018

Quintessential Officiant

Reverend Osborne is the quintessential officiant! She added to the joy of the day with her exuberance and energy. Reverend Osborne is thoroughly knowledgeable, professional and experienced. She allowed for our daydream to become reality as our specific wishes for the ceremony were met by her. We recommend her to anyone who wants their wedding to be performed by a proficient professional.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you Joseph! That was a day I will never forget and I really hope I have another opportunity to see you, Amanda, and Clementine again! I wish you all a lifetime of happiness!!

Laura Smith · Married on 07/02/2018

Wonderful officiant

We were originally going to have my aunt officiate the ceremony, but given she was out of state we decided to go with someone local. We are so glad we did. Karen gave a wonderful personalized ceremony and took the stress out of this portion of the wedding. She was funny, endearing and gave a beautiful ceremony not to mention got along great with our families. She was flexible when we were in town to meet and made planning the ceremony from afar a breeze.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Deyrni Harlan · Married on 06/12/2018

Personalized Wedding

Karen was wonderful at helping us to create a ceremony that was right for us. She was friendly, easy to work with and created a beautiful, personalized wedding that we absolutely loved!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you so much Deyrni! That was as you may know an incredibly special day and I am so honored to have had the pleasure! The 3 of you make such a beautiful family! I hope our paths cross again!

Sara · Married on 06/09/2018

We love Karen! So happy we used her to officiate our wedding. With her you get someone that truly cares about your special day. She takes the time to get to know you and tailors your ceremony to fit you and yours personally. Not to mention she is a hoot!

Sent on 08/11/2018
    Ceremonies For All 13

Stephanie · Married on 05/24/2018

Wonderful experience working wit Karen for our wedding!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie!! It was such a pleasure to work with you and James and to be in the presence of all the love shared by everyone there! What wonderful family and friends you both have!! I wish you the very best! Karen

Travis · Married on 05/18/2018

A unique and exceptional service that has helped shaped our marriage.

Reverend Osborne provided an exceptional ceremony. With a short meeting and questions about our story, she was able to create a ceremony that was unique to both me and my husband. Reverend Osborne was open and receptive to our needs and worked with us diligently to construct the ceremony of our dreams. She was flexible and offered different services based on our beliefs. She provided a spiritual experience that continues to touch our lives. We could not be more pleased with the service and kindness we received.

Sent on 12/15/2018
    Ceremonies For All 14
    Ceremonies For All 15
    Ceremonies For All 16
    Ceremonies For All 17
    Ceremonies For All 18
    Ceremonies For All 19

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you so very much Travis!! Working with you and Stacy to put together your perfect ceremony was a wonderful experience! I really enjoyed meeting both of you and I do hope our paths cross again! Your wedding day was filled with so much love and joy and I wish you a lifetime of love! Karen

Dan · Married on 05/13/2018

Karen did a fantastic job with our wedding. It was very small, personal, and on short notice, but Karen put together a great ceremony. She is very affordable, easy to work with, and genuinely cares about making sure ceremony is as special as can be. Absolutely recommend her services!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Ceremonies For All's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! What an incredible pleasure it was to write a ceremony that reflected who you and Nikkole are, and to meet both of you and your families. That was a very special memory for me, and I wish you both all the love, happiness and success in your careers! You really are an inspiration and an amazing couple, I hope our paths cross again!!