46 Reviews for Ceremonies For All

Counseling (1)
Catholic (1)
Hindu (1)
46 Ceremonies For All Reviews

Wonderful experience working wit Karen for our wedding!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/24/18, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Licensed

Karen did an excellent job officiating our wedding! Very personable and down to earth, listens to what you are saying. Could not have asked for a better officiant!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/12/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Licensed, Counseling, Rehearsal, Single Religion, Catholic

Karen Osborne is absolutely amazing! The first time we met with her we instantly knew she was the right officiant for our wedding. She was very professional and always answered any questions we had. We would recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture kristin, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Karen Osborne with Ceremonies for All was absolutely amazing, the best officiant I believe anyone could ever ask for. She is a caring, personable, compasionate person and based upon the ceremony she performed for us, you would have thought that we had been personal friends for years. She was very responsive to every question I asked, and worked with us on a very short amount of time. Our ceremony was customized just for us and our love story. Not only were we very pleased with our beautiful ceremony, but nearly all of our guests complimented what a great she did. I would highly recommend her services as an officiant for anyone looking for a personal wedding ceremony. Thank you again Karen, you are amazing and I truly enjoyed working with you.

Profile Picture Barbara, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Karen Osborne at CeremoniesForAll is the most wonderful wedding officiant ANYONE could ever hope for. She's genuinely the most kind, caring, and compassionate person, and her motto, "hey, love is love" speaks volumes of the type of person she is. My partner and I were made to feel so extremely comfortable, with absolutely no judgements, and a genuine sense of embrace for our love. So very down to earth and real. I would definitely recommend her services to, not only same-sex couples, but to any couple who wants a wonderful and memorable experience. Her services are simply beautiful, and she is also able to offer non-religious, no pressure cermonies. Ceremonies for All does say it all, and her price was phenomenonal. Don't miss out on this once in a lifetime experience!

Profile Picture Kody, 5/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Karen was an amazing officiant! Neither my husband or I are religious, so finding someone who could officiate our wedding and keep a non-religious tone was difficult. Karen is very open-minded and willing to work with any couple, without judgement. Karen was so friendly and helpful from the very beginning. She was responsive to emails and gladly answered any questions that we had. We had an out of state wedding, so we booked Karen without having a chance to meet her in person. Her questionnaire was very detailed and thorough which was a perfect way for her to get to know us, our background, our personalities, and our story as a couple. She used that questionnaire to weave our own words into a perfect ceremony. We finally got the chance to meet her about a month before our wedding, and she was so friendly and easy to talk to. Since we were traveling, we had our pups with us, and she was friendly with them and could tell how much they mean to us. We were disappointed that we couldn't have them in our wedding, but she found a way to include them with a very sweet poem, "What I Learned About Love, I Learned From My Dog," which completely took me by surprise when she sent us the ceremony, but filled my heart with joy. I was so glad that there was a way to honor our fur babies, despite their absence. Karen did an outstanding job creating such a meaningful, personal, and fun ceremony!

If you're looking for a personalized, meaningful ceremony, and an open minded and kind officiant, book Karen Osborne! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/27/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Licensed, Non-religious

Karen exceeded our expectations for our wedding ceremony! Both families commented on how well Karen seemed to know us and how beautiful the ceremony was. Made our wedding day extremely special!

Profile Picture Christine, 4/9/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Single Religion

Don't hesitate -- book Karen immediately if you want a meaningful, adapted, love-filled ceremony. She was tremendously responsive, professional, warm, and understanding. We had several compliments from guests after our ceremony that she had done a lovely job. Would highly recommend Karen.

Profile Picture Leyla, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Karen was great! We really enjoyed working with her! She was very easy to work with.

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Karen provided us with a beautiful ceremony. She asked alot of questions and personalized it for us. She was very interested in making sure the ceremony reflected the love that we shared for each other. Thanks Karen!!!
Scott & Joyce

Profile Picture Scott, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Karen did mine and my husbands ceremony in September of 2016. She took a genuine interest in getting to know us and learned our love of Disney. She incorporated Disney quotes into our ceremony and definitely made it a magic experience for us. She also worked to tailor our ceremony to match our personalities. Thank you for such a FANTASTIC ceremony Karen!!

Profile Picture Jon , 9/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Karen put together a beautiful ceremony for us that was customized perfectly to our love story. The questionnaire she had us complete digs pretty deep and I felt that she knew us by the time the ceremony rolled around. She was prompt and communicative throughout the process and cheered us on as we went through the planning. I'd recommend her to anyone. Lots of people said it was the best ceremony they've been to and paid high complements to Karen. You will not regret hiring her!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Hindu, No Denomination

My husband and I wanted a service that was very personal (and not super religious), but the idea of writing my own vows gave me a panic attack. Karen was perfect - she worked with us to create a service that was basically exactly what we would have liked to have written, just less embarrassing/rambling. I had so many people come up to me after the wedding and say how "us" the service was - we couldn't have been happier! Also, it was really hot and I was about to pass out, and she kept it quick, which I appreciated.

Profile Picture Mary, 7/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I can't say enough about what a phenomenal job Karen did at our wedding earlier this month. She made our wedding feel incredibly personalized and sent us a detailed questionnaire to make sure her words during our ceremony captured our specific relationship. She was able to take our notes and completely offer a flawless depiction of how my husband and I feel about one another. There wasn't a dry eye during the ceremony because she so deeply captured the memories that our loved ones could connect to and the important things that make our relationship so unique and special. Karen is an incredibly loving and kind person who is very down to earth and clearly finds joy in being a part of marrying two people. All of the guests commented on how great the ceremony was and how wonderfully she depicted our relationship with one another. If you want an officiant who will truly go above and beyond to make your ceremony personalized and unique for you and your loved one, Karen is a perfect choice!

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/2/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Karen was a recommended vendor from our wedding venue and after working with her I can see why! Karen was a pleasure to work with from the start. From our very first conversation, my fiancé and I were completely at ease and excited to work with her. When we met her for coffee we talked as if we had known her for years. She is completely open-minded and is willing to work with any couple no matter their religious or social background. To begin the process, my fiancé and I filled out her detailed questionnaire so Karen could learn about our background, how we were raised, our inspirations, and of course our relationship. She was perfectly fine with us reading our own vows, gave us great ideas, and was open to our suggestions. Throughout the entire process she always responded within 24 hours which is awesome when you are planning a wedding! Karen created a custom wedding ceremony that aligned with our values and personalities better than we could have imagined. Our guests loved the intimacy and uniqueness of our ceremony. Karen even gave us a binder with a printed copy of our wedding ceremony for a keepsake. I highly recommend Karen to anyone looking for a wedding officiant who is open, easy to work with, and makes the most special moment on the wedding day unforgettable.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/21/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious

Karen Osborne was an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish! She was completely flexible when helping my husband and I construct a personal, individualized wedding ceremony. Karen took the time to get to know us and felt like an old friend by the end of the process. Multiple guests told us it was the best wedding ceremony they had ever been to because of the atmosphere Karen created and the beautiful words she spoke. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Agnostic, Non-religious

Karen is absolutely fantastic. We worked with her long distance through email and phone primarily and were able to put together a wonderful ceremony. She wrote a wonderful service that was completely personalized to us. I can't think of a time it took over a day to get a response to any question we had. Funny, easy going, flexible, and a true professional. Could not ask for anything more!

Profile Picture User6770551, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Agnostic, No Denomination, Non-religious

Karen was such a life saver for us, we contacted her with only about a months notice, and she was thankfully so flexible with us we were able to keep the date we had chosen. She prepared an amazing ceramony for us, combining answers we had given her and a beautifully written vows that i read over at least once a week and get teary eyed all over again. She was such a treasure to find, and an amazing person to work with. I would recommend her to anyone I know!

Profile Picture Joy, 4/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

After having some negative encounters with several pastors for marrying my wife and , we were discouraged on meeting others for the fear of the same judgment. Then i stumbled upon Karen and immediately had a good feeling. She was SO kind and accepting of my wife and I and was such a joy to work with. She put together a BEAUTIFUL ceremony using her own creativity and our own words. I couldn't have been more pleased with the outcome of the entire wedding. Lauren and i was so nervous, she made it fun and so much more relaxing for the both of us. Total Sweetheart, i would highly recommend her for anyone who is interested in having a nice, fun, easy going wedding.

Sarah And Lauren Burcham.

Profile Picture Sarah, 2/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I wish there were some option to rate Karen higher than a 5 for Quality, Value, and most of all, Flexibility! We found Karen less than 2 weeks before our wedding date, she was quick to respond and put us completely at ease. After sending us a brief survey to get to know us, she was somehow divinely able to mold what we told her about ourselves into the most beautiful ceremony. Karen arrived well beforehand to go over details with us, and exuded such grace and flexibility when our 1pm ceremony start time hung in limbo as we waited for our photographer to arrive (who ended up being a no-show!!). She was so patient with us as we scrambled to put together a plan b, and her ease was much appreciated!

Karen made our ceremony fun and meaningful. We all laughed, and cried, and were touched very deeply. She put together a keepsake copy of the entire ceremony for us, which we have already re-read multiple times. What a neat memento to have forever!

I cannot thank her enough for helping to create such a special day for us. At some point after the ceremony, each of our family members came up to us individually and remarked on how perfect Karen had been for us.

We love you, Karen!...and would recommend you to any and everyone!

Profile Picture Julie, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious

Karen provided us with a beautiful, personalized ceremony. She took time to know my husband and I and took our input on our relationship to make our ceremony special to us. Karen genuinely loves what she does and it was clear to everyone who met her! Our guests commented on how the ceremony was just so us and how they were impressed how sweet and sentimental the wedding was. Karen answered all of our questions pre, during, and post ceremony. We recommend Karen for any couple looking for a unique, intimate, and personal ceremony.

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/15/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

Karen made our ceremony all the things we wanted. Fun, intimate, and personal. She did all these and made our guests feel like she had known us a lifetime. I loved that she did a special honor for our mothers as they are so important to us. One thing that was so important to us was to incorporate my religious beliefs without letting that be the main focus. Karen did a good job of that. Our guests laughed and cried and left feeling the love that my new wife have for one another.

Profile Picture Candice, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, Single Religion, No Denomination

Karen made our day so special. Some of the things I valued most were the dedication to our mothers,as they are so important to us. Secondly she incorporated my religious belief but not as so much to make my spouse feel like it was a religious ceremony. Lastly she was funny and made our guests feel as if she had known us our whole lives.

Profile Picture Candice, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Single Religion, No Denomination

Karen was extremely helpful and fun to work with leading up to our wedding and made our day a great one! She was willing to meet us in Roanoke initially, was quick responding to emails, and drove to our venue the day of our wedding. We couldn't have asked for a more exuberant officiant that was willing to shape a ceremony just for the two of us. Karen is wonderful and I would recommend her to any couple!

Profile Picture Whitney , 9/12/15, 2 Reviews