True Life Fotos Reviews

True Life Fotos 1
True Life Fotos 2
True Life Fotos 3

Kristina · Married on 05/13/2017

I can't say enough good things about Ron and True Life Fotos. We found Ron through friends recommendations and we are happy that we did! The website provides you with a sneak peak into how your day will unfold, he is unique and creates some beautiful shots though out the day. Ron has a great personality and rolls with the crowd. He isn't afraid to jump in and makes your feel 100% confident that he knows what he is doing and why he is doing it. I had nothing to worry about all day and we received so many compliments on how great he. Professional but fun! Our videographer ahd worked with him in the past and they made a great team. One thing I recommend is having a DJ, Photographer and videographer that all know one an other, it make the day go by so much smoother. They all know how and when to do things - DJ slowed music when we went to go take pictures, etc. We had no worries the day of the wedding, they handled everything!

Sent on 06/01/2017

marissa · Married on 04/30/2017

All I can say is absolutely phenomenal!!!! I just got my pictures back and they are better than I could have ever hoped for. From the very beginning Ron was so accommodating and really put his whole heart into making our day so special. He went above and beyond to capture every single moment from getting ready until the last dance. As the bride, you really don't get to savor every moment because you are so busy. However, looking through all the pictures I feel like I'm reliving my wedding and seeing things I wasn't able to during that day. I especially appreciated how calm Ron was and how he made me feel relaxed throughout the whole process. He guided and directed me and my bridal party and was extremely patient. We had so much fun taking all the pictures with the bridal party. We laughed, joked and had a blast! He was there every second and made sure everything was perfect (He even fixed my hair and readjusted my dress at times!) I could go on and on, but in all honesty he's the best out there!!! He's amazing at what he does!!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Ali · Married on 04/29/2017

Where do I begin... Ron is not only an amazing photographer, but an amazing human being. When I first contacted him, he was so humbled at my compliments about his photos that he told me and my now husband come meet with him just to educate us on the wedding photography business and show us what to look for and what not to accept even if we didn't hire him. He is such a rounded person, he spends a lot of time doing many other projects but not once was he too busy to answer questions or go over things. He has such an artistic and creative style of shooting, and our engagement pictures were amazing- the pictures he takes are artworks, not just photos. Days after our wedding I was still receiving texts and calls from our guests saying how amazing our photographer was. He really knows how to get the job done while remaining fun and easy-going. This was so important to me, as I have gone to some weddings where I have been yelled at my photographers, even had something grabbed out of my hand by one! Ron was just amazing and I would recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 06/10/2017
  • Daniela

Daniela · Married on 04/23/2017

Ron and his son Matthew were amazing!! Ron is so professional, sweet and understood the vision my Fiancé and I wanted since day one. We love details and photography. Ron knew exactly what we wanted. It’s been 8 months since our wedding and I still keep looking at our beautiful pictures everyday, he took enough that will last us a life time. My mother, mother in law, sisters, bridal party, family and friends all complimented on how nice, fun our photographer was. He even let my younger sister my maid of honor use his jacket on the beach because she was cold while we took pictures while she helped me with my dress. I felt so at ease taking pictures with Ron or first look was amazing. If you are looking for a wonderful photographer book Ron and his son. They climb trees, vents, rocks, lay on the sand he will do it all!!!! Thank you Ron can’t wait to see our wedding book.

True Life Fotos 4
    True Life Fotos 5
    True Life Fotos 6
    Sent on 12/27/2017

Lisa · Married on 09/24/2016

Ron was wonderful to work with. When I first encountered his photos (at a Bridal Show), I thought to myself, I cannot afford him...however, I couldn't help myself and reached out. We worked out a package that fit our financials needs! He has a great personality and it was a pleasure to work with him. Between the bridal party to the guests in attendance, we heard such positive feedback! And the photos...well they were everything we hoped for and more! One of the most important vendors to hire for your special day is your photographer and I know we made the BEST choice! Thanks, Ron!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Christen · Married on 08/06/2016

Ron from True Life was absolutely amazing. Our engagement shoot and wedding photos are stunning. Every element of our day was made so much easier because of Ron's easy going personality and professionalism. Ron was able to capture our personalities perfectly and our photos are better than I could have ever imagined.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Karen · Married on 10/17/2015

I can't say enough nice things about Ron!!!! He did our engagement shoot and the photography for our wedding. He has a great artistic eye and his creativity really shows through in his work. He was ready to do whatever it took to get the best shot for us which included climbing into fountains and trees!! He is very professional, friendly, and easy to work with. We are so happy that we chose Ron, and we are so grateful that we will have these photos that capture the most important day of our lives. We will cherish these photos forever. Thank you so so much, Ron!!!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Melissa · Married on 09/18/2015

Ron is the absolute BEST when it comes to wedding photography! He is an extremely thorough, detailed and talented photographer! Our wedding photos are beyond amazing!!!!! We were absolutely blown away by the quality and emotion found within each shot. They truly are works of art! I have recieved so many compliments on them! Ron will do whatever it takes to get the shot...even if it means lying in the grass or giving my husband his jacket to sit on so he wouldn't get his rental tux dirty! He also brought along another photographer, Nick, which was a fantastic surprise! We had a blast working with Ron & Nick because not only are they great guys but they work well together and their photos are of the same caliber. We can't wait for the opportunity to work with Ron again in the future! I highly recommend True Life Fotos for your wedding or special event!!!!

Sent on 12/21/2015

Choosing Ron, True Life Fotos, was the best decision we could have made besides getting married! Our pictures were absolutely perfect and Ron and his son made sure to capture every single moment of the night! They were flexible and honestly couldn't do enough to make sure that we were happy. The flash drive that you can opt for is like nothing I've ever seen before! Don't waste your time looking for another photographer, they are the real deal!!!

Sent on 12/22/2015

Choosing True Life Fotos was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Ron went above and beyond to make sure he captured every detail and moment on our special day. Not only did he take wonderful pictures, but he also made sure we stayed on schedule throughout the day so we could make the most of our photo opportunities. Ron also did an outstanding job with creating our final album, including making all of our requested edits and providing his own recommendations throughout the process. One of the main reasons why we chose True Life Fotos was that we didn't want to feel like just another number and Ron's professionalism, attention to detail, and work ethic did not disappoint.

• User6081997 · 2+ years ago

Ron was not only an amazing photographer, but was also, a valued consultant through our wedding planning process. From his flexibility in meeting us initially, to being available for questions/advice at any point, we knew he was the perfect photographer for us. His expertise and passion for photography was evident from the start. He guided us and provided us with information to help us make the best decisions for picture sights and our big day picture plan. He is personable and made our wedding party feel very comfortble in front of the camera. Above all, he's willing to whatever it takes to get that perfect shot and capture the love and magic of the day. Our photos are beautiful and the perfect emodiment of our wedding day!

Antonio · Married on 07/03/2015

The most professional and humbled man I've come across in a long time. My wife and I were extremely grateful and blessed to have Ron and his team to shoot our big day. We were breath taken when we saw our wedding pictures. God truly blessed us with True Life Fotos and Ron was an expert in the field of photography. I beyond highly recommend anyone to go with Ron!

• F

Francesca · Married on 07/03/2015

Ron was not only an INCREDIBLE photographer who made our wedding day unforgettable but he was truly an AMAZING man with a great personality and a HUGE heart. He wasn't your typical "cookie-cutter" photographer who was just going to take pictures - he knew HOW to take pictures. The minute my husband and I met him we knew he was the guy we wanted to capture our special day. A half hour after we met him we instantaneously felt that we knew him for years - he was already part of the family! He made us feel comfortable and at ease and assured us that we had nothing to worry about before or on our special day. Ron did an incredible job shooting our engagement as well as our wedding. I get nothing but compliments when it comes to my wedding photos. He even recommended us to use "Vargas Productions" as our DJ and it was the second best decision we made after him! My husband and I can't thank Ron enough for being such a special part of our wedding day. Don't look any further - Choose True Life Fotos - You will NOT be disappointed!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/27/2015

Kara · Married on 06/21/2015

Ron was a complete blessing for our wedding. Ron's professionalism, talent, and genuine support for our entire wedding was unmatched by any of our vendors. Ron's work is incredibly unique and caught every moment (big, small, and one of a kind) our entire wedding day. Ron's work and devotion to his work is AWESOME! He is very passionate and devoted to every detail and truly enjoys what he does. My husband and I were absolutely stunned with the brilliance of Ron's work and his dedication to it. Our pictures, slide show, and book are, and will always be like no other. Ron not only created the perfect story for us with his photography, but captured for us a memory that will forever remain so real with the quality and precision of his work. Thank you Ron for capturing our day so beautifully from sun up to sun down (literally) God bless always! :). K&M

Sent on 12/24/2015

Michelle · Married on 06/19/2015

I used Ron from True Life Foto's for my wedding on June 19, 2015 and I could not be happier with our decision. As a bride you are already stressed out enough and on my wedding day Ron made everyone comfortable and had us laughing the whole day. When we saw our pictures for the first time we were blown away because Ron was able to capture every single moment perfectly. I Highly recommend him, he was a pleasure to work with from our engagement pictures to our wedding day. We will definitely be using him in the future! Thanks so much Ron!

Sent on 12/22/2015

Ron was absolutely amazing..when my husband and i met him we knew this was the photographer we would use for our wedding. Ron was recommended by a friend but we still wanted to interview other photographers ...no one we met compared to Ron's skill, professionalism and pure passion for photography. Ron went out of his way to make sure he captured all of our precious memories. He was extremely focused to detail from beginning to end. Throughout all of our wedding planning he was always there to answer any questions. Ron is an outstanding photographer and a wonderful person he is worth every dollar spent.. I always believe you get what you pay for and with Ron you truly do.. He is a sweet, honest and genuine man. I would recommend him to everyone and will, without a doubt use him again.

Sent on 12/29/2015

Arelis · Married on 06/12/2015

Ron was our photographer and all I can say is He is Truly Amazing and Gifted. I can guarantee you that you will have a Great time with him and his crew. We had so much fun taking pics the whole time and had many laughs. He will make you feel at ease with his personality and forget about any wedding stress or jitters that you may have. I can assure you Ron and his assistant, Nick, will do whatever it takes to get the best photo possible, even if it's laying on the sand or stepping on water to get the right angle and photo possible. Ron even takes off his jacket to use if the bride needs to sit and not get your dress damaged. If you want different and unique pictures outside of the ordinary then Ron Buffone and his crew is the way to go. He will deliver the best quality and creativity for your special day. We love their charisma and their patience. Ron can work with you and We can Guarantee you will Not be disappointed.

Sincerely,
    Arelis & Dempsey Oquendo

Sent on 07/01/2015

Nicole · Married on 06/07/2015

Ron is not only the best photographer around he is an awesome person and will make you feel so comfortable! My husband and I had no idea what to expect when looking for a photographer and we were one of those couples who said we just wanted pictures not an album because we would just do it on our own! We decided not to do that after seeing Ron's sample albums and so happy we did!! We recently got our album and we could not be any happier! Before we even got any of our pictures or albums back we already were impressed with Ron! The day of the wedding he ran the show and made sure all was in place no matter what came up. He suggested great things and did anything we asked as well. Our family and guest were even raving about him! If you are looking for a great photographer you must met with Ron!! I know that if we ever need a photographer again in the future, we will call Ron first! Even now with the wedding done, having our pictures and albums back, Ron is willing to help out and answer any questions we have related to our pictures, album, printing, you name it!

Sent on 12/26/2015

We could not have asked for a better photographer. Ron does an amazing job and he goes above and beyond to get the best shots, he will literally stand in the water or lay on the floor in order to get the best photo. He is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet, he showed up on time with his assistant and they stayed until the very last second of the wedding. He makes you feel so comfortable on your special day and he puts everyone at ease. When we received all of our pictures back we were completely blown away, we could not be happier with the results. We are currently working on our album and we are so excited to see how that turns out, we know it will look perfect! I would highly recommend True Life Fotos!!

Sent on 10/30/2015

He was the absolute best! We were so comfortable and he went above and beyond for us!

Sent on 12/23/2015

Ron at True Life Fotos is an exceptional photographer. His vision, creativity, and professionalism are unparalled.

Karen · Married on 05/09/2015

Ron Buffone of True Life Fotos is 10 STARS! Ron was personable, professional, flexible and passionate, and we loved his down to earth approach. If you want different, candid and real photos that capture your relationship and personalities, Ron is your guy. He does not deliver the typical posed, stiff pictures that seem to be the unfortunate trend. My husband said "I loved that Ron didn't make me an actor. He let me be me." Brides, if your groom is already not looking forward to taking ALL THOSE PICTURES, Ron will change that! We sent our engagement pictures as our Save the Date, and the compliments were endless on how beautiful and different the photos were. Ron was very communicative throughout the planning process, including giving details and a timeline for the day of the wedding, which made a very seamless day for our friends and family who were taking pictures with us. The day of our wedding, Ron and his team were punctual, professional, enthusiastic, excited and added to our day being nothing short of perfect. The weather was not going to be on our side for our outdoor ceremony and in having to make a last minute decision, and Ron was a friend to us and took a positive spin on the impending weather and said "It's a 15 minute ceremony. If it rains, you'll be back inside before you know it. This is the perfect weather and lighting for the best pictures!" I trusted his advice, and went with it. If not for him, I don't know if our ceremony would've taken place outside like we had very much wanted. Once the reception rolled around, we forgot Ron was even there - he slipped into the background and took 5 hours of candid pictures of us and our guests. Not once did we feel pulled away from our reception-we truly were able to enjoy every minute of our reception! Ron is nothing short of wonderful, we highly recommend!

Sara · Married on 11/29/2014

Ron is AMAZING. He photographed our Thanksgiving weekend wedding. Words cannot describe the service he provides. From the second we met him, there was not a doubt he would be our photographer. Ron is funny, warm, energetic, and above all, not your cookie cutter photographer. He did a mix of traditional and edgy photos, he will do whatever you want. He made sure to ask if there were any other family photos we wanted before he finished. Ron had us out in snow and it was AMAZING. He makes sure you are comfortable in every way, whether it means taking his own jacket off for you or offering a break. Ron goes above any beyond and his final work is like no other. Our family and bridal party all commented on how blown away they were by his work and how nice he was. He will make you laugh and feel at ease. It is not uncommon to see Ron is some crazy position on the floor or using the environment in such unique ways to create truly magical moments. I CANNOT WAIT to see our final proofs. He made our day completely unforgettable, and for that I will be forever grateful. Kevin & Sara

Sent on 12/02/2014

Nicole · Married on 09/06/2014

Ron at True Life Fotos, is an amazing artist and our wedding pictures show nothing less! We are able to look back at our photos and relive our special day. His attention to details makes his work stand out far above others in the field of photography. If you are looking to have a professional but personable relationship with your photographer, to have a photographer that truly enjoys what he does, and if you want your photos to be pieces of art, look no farther and choose True Life Fotos. I will choose no one else for our professional photos as our lives and families grow.

Sent on 12/20/2014

Kevin · Married on 09/06/2014

Ron at True Life Fotos was great to work with. He made our engagement and wedding day fun and calming! My wife cried in happiness when she saw the photos for the first time, and to me that speaks for itself. She is already talking future maternity and family photos- and we will only use one person and thats Ron at True Life Fotos!

Sent on 12/20/2014