Tolman Media Reviews

49 Reviews for Tolman Media

• Y

Yin Lee · Getting married on 07/25/2021

So accommodating

We recently had to push our wedding due to Covid. Tolman was amazing with helping me
    Rebook.
    I have 2 friends who were charged $100’s to move their dates.
    I was sad but excited now for the new date. Tolman has been great.

Piper Wilson · Getting married on 07/11/2021

Very Accommodating

We were crushed when we had to
    Postpone our wedding.
    We signed a contract with a non refundable deposit but tolman media was amazing with making sure we could arrange a new date. We worked together with our venue and came to an agreement on a new one. We are super excited!

• Drew

Drew Brown · Getting married on 06/01/2021

Amazing team, ownership, and results

Tolman Media will ALWAYS be my FIRST wedding photography recommendation. These guys do SUCH a good job, getting INCREDIBLE shots and recording the most TOUCHING moments, and are also so fun, easy, and friendly to work with. Tolman Media and team helped make our day as special as possible, and I'm CONFIDENT they can do the same for you.

Sent on 09/14/2020
  • Savanna

Savanna · Getting married on 03/09/2021

Amazing!!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE! Choose Tolman Media - they are the BEST!

• Madison

Madison · Getting married on 12/09/2020

great to work with

my wedding was planned for march 14, right when covid was taking over and everything was closed. i was nervous i wasn't going to be able to reschedule but tolman media were so accomodating and helpful! they let me reschedule my date to september with no issues. it really helped having someone on my side during this difficult time.

Sent on 06/01/2020

Heather Daugherty · Getting married on 12/09/2020

captured our day beautifully

I will be honest, when I first came across Tolman Media on an Instagram ad I thought it was too good to be true. In Oklahoma (as well as other states I'm sure) they were offering an incredible deal for photography and videography for your big day, the catch is you don't actually select your photographer or videographer, which did not sit well with this bride. After countless conversations with Jamey (our first point of contact) from Tolman and a bit of stalking to find out more information, my fiancé and I decided to just go for it. Shortly after we were put in contact with our area manager Kacy Sloan and she was an absolute delight! She was always available to answer any questions and gave me updates along the way. Our photographer (Dale Carty) and videographer (Andria Lancaster) were incredible to work with - they have such a talent and are just all around good people! Dale also took our engagement pictures earlier this year and they are currently all over our house! I will also add that he was super flexible with the uncertainty of COVID and having to reschedule our shoot! We could not be more happy with the way Dale and Andria captured our day! We took a risk and it definitely paid off!

Sent on 10/06/2020

Ashley Pearson · Getting married on 12/03/2020

Amazing engagement shoot

We are scheduled for later in the year with Tolman. (We had to postpone our wedding and they loved the date for us with no worries ). We managed to get our engagement session done and it was so amazing. We had our images within 5 days afterwards and we couldn’t be happier. It’s the same photographer (Jordyn) that we get for our wedding as well. Much more than a media company in my books !

John and Maria Hillis · Getting married on 12/03/2020

We Loved these guys

My WIFE now 💚 and I - just loved our experience with Tolman Media.
    They went above and beyond to customize our package - and allowed us to make changes as needed.
    My wife and I are so extremely happy with how our media turned out as well.
    Highly recommend.

Jason Saunders · Married on 10/03/2020

Impressed so far !!

My fiancé Gary and I are getting married in October. We are so excited ! Tolman has been amazing so far and 100% we haven’t felt like we were even using a media company. We have a personal relationship with our contractors and are super happy so far !

• Kristan

Kristan Sipes · Married on 09/25/2020

Great photographer & videographer!

It was very convenient to be able to hire one company for both the photographer and videographer! Both were very professional and great. They contacted each other and worked together on timing, etc! Looking forward to seeing the final products!!

Sent on 09/28/2020
  • Sidney

Sidney Belliston · Married on 08/15/2020

Best day of my life

Brennan Tolman is very close to me and I grew up watching him make videos and take videos and I can’t tell you enough how far he has come. Him and his amazing wife drove all the way up to idaho to take my photos and my make my video.
    I gave them no instructions other than to do what they thought would look the best and they blew me away. It was the most important day of my life and they captured it so beautifully. In my opinion when it comes to a wedding the photographer is who you should pay the most for because those moments are once in a lifetime and you’ll look back on those forever. I trust tolman media a million times over with that task. their prices seem too good to be true. but guess what, lucky for you they are the real deal!

Sent on 09/16/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle Brown · Married on 08/07/2020

Saved the day!

I had originally booked photography with another company. They ended up being horrible to work with, never got back to me, and the whole situation was very stressful. I found Tolman Media and they saved the day! They were so helpful, got back to me right away, and the pictures turned out way better than if I had gone with the other company. I'm so glad I picked Tolman Media!

Sent on 06/01/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa Brecken · Married on 08/02/2020

Totally Loved them!

Everything a girl wants! A dreamy wedding day, with an awesome team and awesome pictures! That's exactly what was delivered. And - all our images and video was delivered to us 2 weeks early. Honestly such a good experience. Just call them!

Sent on 05/26/2020
  • Sara

Sara Iskandar · Married on 07/12/2020

BEST Wedding Photographer and Videographer

I had the pleasure of working Dani and Jarod from tolman media northwest! They were beyond amazing!! From the moment they arrived and they just made it so so fun! I’m not one to love pictures but they just made me want to take more and more pictures! They were both so helpful and guided us so well throughout the day. Everyone at the wedding was raving about them and their energy!! We couldn’t have asked for a better experience!!

Sent on 07/29/2020
  • Carrie

Carrie · Married on 07/11/2020

Professional and personable

I have been texting back and forth with Amy for almost the last month! She has been so patient and kind with all my questions. She never made me felt pressured, and wanted me to fully understand what I would be getting if I signed up for one of their packages. We ended up signing up for the videography package and are so excited to have our special day filmed!

Sent on 03/09/2020
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 07/02/2020

Wedding Photography and Videography

A friend recommended Tolman Media. It seemed a little too good to be true because they were so affordable. I'm so glad I went with them! They not only were affordable but they were professional and I loved how my pictures and video turned out. I would recommend them to anyone!

Hillary Beard · Married on 04/08/2020

Thank you Tolman!

I was super stressed trying to manage and plan everything for my wedding. I initially wasn’t sure about Tolman Media but after looking at their work I was will to give them a try. On the wedding day the team arrived early and was very professional. They even got some special request shots without a hiccup! Definitely give them your business as you cannot beat the price and quality that they deliver.

Sent on 07/02/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 02/06/2020

best company ever!

i am still so glad my husband and i went with tolman media. the photographer and videographer were so helpful and nice and really made us feel comfortable. i have printed out a bunch of our pictures and they are hanging all over our house because we love them so much. hire them - you won't regret it!

Abigail Settle · Married on 01/04/2020

Highly would recommend!

Tolman media was quick to respond and sent me all necessary information to help me decide if I’d use them or not. They were kind and professional, while checking in to make sure they had the accurate information for everything to run smoothly the day of. Once the wedding day came, I had no worries about them capturing moments because they were there every second of it. They captured moments that I didn’t even realize I needed or wanted. They worked quickly and were professional the entire time. I would highly recommend, especially because you can’t beat their price for both photographer and videographer.

Sent on 06/03/2020

Sarah Nettles · Married on 01/02/2020

So happy with them

My experience with Tolman was amazing. I read the few poor reviews and was shocked actually.
    Our experience was awesome. Loved my manager. Loved my photographers and my videographer. Our imagery was exactly how I wanted it. I have two friends getting married this year who are using tolman as well. The prices are great!

Sent on 05/02/2020

Maddie Bowden · Married on 12/07/2019

Amazing !! So grateful!

I don’t even know where to start.
    Beyond exceeded our expectations.
    The talent this company hires is second to none.
    The staff who help you along the way are amazing.
    The timing for images are even better.
    Love these guys !!!!

Ana Cravalio · Married on 11/14/2019

Spectacular!

I would definitely recommend Tolman Media if you are getting married in Hawaii any time soon. The team was professional and went out of their way to make sure everything went smoothly.

Sent on 12/11/2019
  • Printing

Printing Penguins · Married on 10/05/2019

TM is the best!

I had a really tight budget. I was nervous I wasn't going to be able to find someone to capture my wedding. I came across TM on Facebook. They were so affordable and their pictures were exactly what I was looking for! I so appreciated a company that didn't take advantage of me and still provided me with amazing pictures my husband and I can treasure for a lifetime. Thanks TM!

April Dixon · Married on 10/03/2019

Captured perfectly

I was so excited to find a wedding team at such a great price. I totally thought it was too good to be true but after I spoke to the manager and went through the steps. I knew I made the right choice. Our photos were unreal. I love them so much and our video makes me
    Cry every time. I recommended these guys to my two gf getting married In 2 different states and they both love them too. Totally recommend tolman media.

• Valeria

Valeria Idk · Married on 06/28/2019

Unbelievably amazing ⠼︯

From the start they were on top of everything!
    I would love to do it all over again, haha the experience was great. Lovely people. Anything you want they will or try their BEST to make it happen! Thank you so much for your amazing work!

Sent on 06/16/2020