Todd Moody Entertainment Reviews

14 Reviews for Todd Moody Entertainment

Todd Moody Entertainment 1
Todd Moody Entertainment 2

KYLE · Getting married on 04/01/2026

Great guy with great music and a wonderful personality

Sent on 04/19/2016
  • Debbie

Debbie Zanes · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Our Wedding

Todd, was so easy to work with and met all of our requests. He was flexible, entertaining, danced with us, got folks up and moving and he even sings. Our guests are still talking about him and how much fun they had because of Todd. He made our day more special than we could have imagined.

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Todd Moody Entertainment 3

Holly wiggin · Married on 06/21/2019

All around amazing DJ!

Todd was an awesome DJ! His enthusiasm for being an entertainer and making sure your party is a great one is infectious. You can tell that he is passionate about what he does, and he truly has fun doing it. He called numerous times before the wedding to ensure everything was just as we wanted it. We asked for 90's music and he had a blast creating the perfect playlist for us. During the wedding, when friends asked for requests, he was quick to play them (no waiting for an hour for the DJ to finally play your song). Some DJs struggle to keep things flowing, but Todd was a professional and kept our dance floor packed for the entire reception. My only disappointment was that time flew by way too fast - I could have stayed on the dance floor for 6 more hours! Todd also comes at a great and very reasonable price. If you want to guarantee that your guests have a great time at your wedding or event, hire Todd Moody!! You won't be disappointed and your friends will still be talking about how much fun they had weeks later!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Kate

Kate Schanz · Married on 03/09/2019

People didn't want to leave the wedding reception...

Hiring Todd to DJ our wedding was a great decision! He was professional, easy to work with and most importantly, SO MUCH FUN. My friends and family still talk about how much fun our reception was- literally everyone was dancing and people didn't want to leave.

Sent on 07/09/2019
    Todd Moody Entertainment 4

Amanda · Married on 09/15/2018

One of the best decisions we made for our wedding was finding Todd! You will not find another DJ who is as fun and passionate about what he does, but also caring and kind. Our wedding was in VA during Hurricane Florence. As you can imagine, I was a nervous wreck. Todd called me up and told me he was coming rain or shine and would do everything he could to make our wedding day happen. And he did! Todd had everyone up and dancing the entire night. He was not only attentive to my needs throughout the entire planning process, but to our guests needs. You will not find another DJ who is as personable, professional and reliable. I highly recommend Todd Moody Entertainment!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Cindy · Married on 06/16/2018

You are going to want a big dance floor when you have Todd Moody for your event! He had everyone on their feet! He has a great personality; gets out on the dance floor and teaches folks the dance moves! We had Todd for our daughter’s wedding and reception! We selected our music for both events! The event was family friendly and fun for all ages! I would definitely call Todd again and recommend you call him too if you are looking for a great event!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Ellen · Married on 04/28/2018

Todd was an AWESOME choice for our wedding. He was recommended to us through our florist and I was so happy to have him at the wedding. Everyone, and I mean everyone, was up and dancing at our wedding. He's super personable and works the dance floor to get the party going and doesn't stop until the night is over. He was super affordable and seriously made the party.

Sent on 06/22/2018

Todd Moody Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Ellen! It was a great night and everyone had a blast. Thank you for the opportunity to help make your day special!!

Heather · Married on 05/06/2017

Todd is one of the best DJs I have ever met! He came to our rehearsal to plan out his setup and he gives you lists of top wedding songs to use for different parts of the ceremony in case you draw a balnk. Of course, you can use any song of your choice if you prefer. He came to the ceremony looking very professional. And my favorite thing about him is he can keep the party alive. He's not your typical DJ that stands behind his booth the entire time. He will get out on the dance floor with the guests and when the floor is bare he is very quick to come up with ideas to keep the crowd's attention. He's just so much fun to work with!

Sent on 05/23/2017
  • F

Frances · Married on 09/17/2016

Would use this guy again!!! He was awesome. Very professional,reasonable and did all we asked.

Sent on 10/10/2016

LeVon · Married on 08/12/2016

I have used DJ Todd for multiple events, he truly brings top notch professionalism each and every time. Todd works with you directly in trying to put on the best possible product there can be. He is more than flexible with any requests you may have and is able to work in any style setting. You can count on DJ Todd to bring loads of energy and excitement that will leave your guests with a positive experience that they will never forget.

Sent on 09/08/2016

Kristen · Married on 03/19/2016

Todd was awesome. He officiated our wedding and tailored it to fit my husband and I. We did a reception in the afternoon and he was able to get everyone dancing and having fun! I would gladly use Todd again.

Sent on 04/26/2016

Todd Moody Entertainment's reply:

Thank You Kristen!!! It was a FUN time!!

Lisa · Married on 03/05/2016

I was introduced to Todd Moody through my wedding director, Jane Utley. I was looking for a dj for my daughter's traditional wedding reception that was held in the church reception hall. The pastor allowed us to have dancing as long as the dancing and music was in good taste. I explained this to Todd and he assured me that all his music would be appropriate. I was also concerned if our guests would dance and if the reception would be fun. He assured me they would and that it was his job to see that our guests would dance and have a good time. Toddy Moody did not disappoint. He had the whole place dancing, young and old. He was on the floor with our guests teaching them dance moves. He never stopped, he worked tirelessly and he kept the party going .I have never been to a wedding where so many different ages participated in the dancing. The groom said to me during the reception, "Where did you find this guy? He is amazing." I believe that my daughter's wedding reception was a sucess because of Todd Moody. The food was good good, the flowers were pretty but the dancing made the night. Also, when it got dark and we needed a little more light but did not want to turn on the lights Todd brought in up lights. He also at the last minute took some lyrics out of a song that I was concerned about that was to be played in the church ceremony. These extra things were above and beyond what I had hired hm to do. He is a great guy. I hope one day I have need of his services again. I highly recommend Todd Moody.

Sent on 04/28/2016

Todd Moody Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Lisa!! That was a great reception and LOTS of fun!!!

Bryant · Married on 04/18/2015

Todd truly made our wedding day an amazing and wonderful adventure. We had a lot of fun and He incorporated who we were into what he did. A++ came into as a client and came out as friends.

Sent on 04/19/2016

Todd Moody Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Bryant! That truly was an amazing day! I have never seen a wedding raise $620 for American Cancer Society by auctioning off a dance with the bride. Incredible day and awesome reception!!