TLC Flowers Reviews

7 | Fort Worth, TX

7 Reviews for TLC Flowers

Shana · Married on 04/30/2011

Early in the process, Tarah had let me know she was taking a break from doing wedding flowers to spend more time with her family and I'd be her last wedding for a while. So, FYI to future brides that Tarah may be unavailable (check to see if her website is active). If she picks up her business again, I highly recommend her!

Tarah was great to work with. Initially I was only going to have a few bouquets and my budget was very small, but she was great about it and made some great suggestions and in fact her quote was even lower than my budget! Much later in the process, I decided to add on reception centerpieces and some other decor. Now, I'm not the greatest at identifying flowers, but what she provided was exactly what I'd been trying to describe, so I was thrilled with her work. Everything looked beautiful and lasted well past the wedding day. In fact, I left my bouquet in water during our honeymoon and it was still pretty when I got back! I'd also requested Tarah to place some flowers in hotel rooms for some out-of-town guests, and though I never saw the flowers, they were thrilled. Tarah went above-and-beyond by doing this extra delivery before the wedding, and she also provided some additional non-floral decor I'd mentioned and worked with some inexpensive vases I'd bought. If I could rate her higher on flexibility, I would!

Sent on 06/26/2011

Meagan · Married on 10/17/2008

Tarah was so much fun to work with! She is so creative and took my ideas and ran with them and my flowers were beautiful! She was very flexible with changes and prompt to return calls and emails. My flowers were seriously so pretty and I am so glad that I went with TLC. They were very affordable as well!

Sent on 11/25/2008

laura · Married on 06/17/2006

Tarah with TLC Flowers was by far my favorite vendor. She was very responsive, and did exactly what I asked her to! Her great prices originally brought me to her, but the quality of her work made me stay. I didn't communicate a couple of things that I wanted very well, and she was very understanding and even changed a couple of things for me last minute on the day of the wedding, no questions asked!

Sent on 10/14/2007

Alicia · Married on 07/26/2008

Tarah did wonders with our flowers! I met with several florists and she was the only one who took the time to really listen to me. She looked through magazines with me and gave me some ideas about flowers that would be in season during our wedding month. We talked a lot about color, budget, and what I wanted out of my flowers. She always responded quickly to my emails and was very flexible. She is very personable and easy to talk to. Our flowers were GORGEOUS! When I first saw them, I almost cried. They were truly beautiful and exactly as I had hoped they would be. She is wonderful!

Sent on 02/14/2009
  • evapor8ed

LeAnne · Married on 04/18/2009

To be perfectly honest, I was a little worried about my flowers. Not because I didn't trust Tarah to provide excellent service, but because I have heard people say before that you never know what you're going to get given the time of year.

Turns out I had absolutely nothing to worry about. When I saw what she had provided us with, I almost started crying right then and there. I never wanted the flowers to die. They were absolutely stunning and everything that we had asked for. Actually I think they looked BETTER than what I was expecting. My bouquet in particular was completely stunning. It looked exactly like what I had asked for.

Tarah was very easy to work with. She was obliging to add and take things off my contract before the wedding when we added an usher and realized we had too many centerpieces.

The price was a bit high, however this is just sorta what you get when you are looking for flowers. Everyone is high. It's a shame you have to pay so much for something that will die so quickly.

All this being said, I highly recommend TLC Flowers. We were provided with excellent service and beautiful flowers. Thanks Tarah!

Sent on 08/04/2009

Tracey · Married on 06/14/2008

Tarah did a fantastic job for our wedding! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and they were exactly what I pictured. She even let me keep the candlestick vases that we used for the altar arrangement! She was great in working with me-- by coming back and picking up all the vases we used for the centerpieces, after the event was over. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/24/2008
  • Mandy

Mandy · Married on 09/06/2008

3.0
      3.5
      3.0
      2.0
      2.5

Grade: B-. Tarah was great at the very beginning, and was very prompt about returning my emails and giving me ideas about what I could do with my budget. However, I have to say I was disappointed in the final result. The bridesmaids bouquets and all the men's flowers held up REALLY well, but it seemed like everything pink was NOT good. We discussed a month or so before the wedding some changes to my bouquet (having light pink roses instead of all bright/hot pink) and I wanted a few different shades, but I guess in my head I was thinking they'd all be a bit more similar. What I got was VERY dark pink and VERY light pink, so it just looked very different from what I'd pictured. Also, my roses were turning brown and dead-looking before the ceremony even started. My bridesmaids had to pull off lots of dead petals for me between pics and the ceremony. That was VERY disappointing to me. I mean I did my flowers on a budget, but I think I could have easily paid Central Market the same amount or less and gotten better quality. Central Market (in Southlake, who gets an A+ by the way) did my bouquet for my bridals and the hydrangeas for my centerpieces, and in retrospect I wish I'd just had them do all my flowers.

Sent on 09/23/2008