Joche W. Events

Dallas, Texas View map Visit website

Joche W. Events is a wedding floral company located in Dallas, Texas. Since 2015, the team of professional event designers have been creating innovative wedding and event designs for couples in the local area. With a passion to unite timeless and contemporary design elements, Joche W. Events will bring your wedding wishes to life through extraordinary floral compositions.

Joche W. Events provides event and floral designs for rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. The team designs elegant bouquets, boutonnieres, mother's corsages, flower crowns, flower girl baskets, and centerpieces. Couples will be guided in the event design process, ensuring attention is given to each element. Floral design services offered to couples include the following:

• Consultations
  • Venue Visit
  • Delivery
  • Set up
  • Clean up
  • Samples

Other Services
Joche W. Events provides full-scale event production and planning services for weddings. They provide couples with four different planning packages to choose from that are also customizable. To enhance the ambiance of the event, they also supply fine linens, drapery, lighting, and rental services.

• LGBTQ+-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$195

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$65

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Anabelle P. Married on 03/26/2022

Wedding Flowers

They were absolutely incredible. The detail that went into every piece they created was incredible. I’m so thankful to Joche W Events for everything!
    Jessica S. Married on 10/21/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Show Stopping And Unique!

My husband and I came to Joche with a unique floral idea that incorporated mushrooms, succulents, pinecones, etc to create an "enchanted woods" reception. When I say Joche and his team understood the assignment, I mean these were showstopping, magical, and arguably the best part of the event. I received countless compliments from our guests, our wedding party, the coordinators, the photographer, literally everyone.

If that wasn't enough, Joche and his team updated our proposal up until 2 weeks before the event and offered layouts for the ballroom that made more sense than what the venue presented us. He made me feel like a good friend, always recognized me by name only over the phone. His team was extremely responsive over text and email. Even when I would leave voicemails what I thought would be after hours, received a call back typically within 30 minutes.

I simply can't recommend Joche and his team enough. The price is more than fair. You end up getting so much more of an experience than what is on the design proposal.
  • Marcus
    Marcus E. Married on 08/14/2021

This is your go to

Words can not express how amazing this man and his team is. He went beyond what we asked for and understood our vision.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Deals

Joche W. Events 1
Exclusive

Rustic Elegance at Panthers Creek Rustic Elegance at Panthers Creek Barn & Farm Weddings

One of the best in the business of design for weddings and events!

Fingerprint Designs Fingerprint Designs Wedding Invitations

With an eye for detail and an exquisite sense of design, Joche possesses every characteristic you would ever need in a comprehensive event designer. Not only will he plan each detail with thought and careful consideration, he goes above and beyond to create works of art in floral, drape, light and much, much more. Clients are treated with attentiveness and with the utmost respect for their wishes – he will go the extra mile to make them truly delighted, not simply "happy." Joche will not settle, nor will he let his clients do so. I am extremely confident in recommending my brides to Joche W. Events – I know they will be taken care of with class.

The Laurel Texas by Boxwood The Laurel Texas by Boxwood Mansion Weddings

We can not tell people enough about Joche's impressive ability to design a WOW factor arrangement. He has dressed our main entry, and other areas, in ways we have never seen before. Sometimes it takes just one statement piece to make an event...and sometimes there's good reason to just go above and beyond to fill the tall spaces and create something spectacular within our large wooden trusses. Joche welcomes these challenges! He love watching him create show stoppers at the Laurel. -Ashlee, the Laurel

3001 Quebec St #107 Dallas, Texas, 75247
Location of (Joche W. Events)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding