Joche W. Events Reviews

Joche W. Events 5
  • Veronica

Veronica · Married on 03/16/2019

Awesome decor & team!

This decor company is great. Joche has such beautiful and amazing ideas, but also gives you the option to envision your wedding the way you want it. I ended up being a total DIY bride, but I rented some beautiful gold candelabras from them. It was also easy to rent all of my linens & napkins from them. I can't say enough about Tina Hernandez who served as my day of coordinator. I was going to use my own coordinator but when she became ill fairly close to the wedding Tina stepped right in. She was personable & so well organized. I wish I had hired her from the very beginning. On the day of Tina made sure any problems were handled, she stayed in close contact with all of my vendors to make sure everything went smoothly. I would highly recommend Tina and Joche for your wedding!

Sent on 04/06/2019
  • Ruby

Ruby Rocha · Married on 11/03/2018

Joche W. Events: A+

Joche W. Events designed and coordinated our wedding perfectly. We trusted Joche and team to design and coordinate our special day. They exceeded our expectations, our wedding was beautiful and perfectly executed. They were true professionals from beginning to end! They allowed us to enjoy our day with out the worry or stress. A+

Sent on 12/10/2018

Brittney · Married on 08/11/2018

OMG I cannot imagine my wedding day being any more beautiful and it was all thanks to Joche and his team. They went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect and they were so great to work with! They are such a positive team and they truly care about their couple's needs/wants. Joche gave us so many new ideas and completely revamped our floorplan... He is extremely creative and thoughtful when it comes to your space. I could go on and on, but Joche and his team by far exceeded our expectations and I will recommend them over and over again.

Sent on 08/22/2018
    Joche W. Events 6
    Joche W. Events 7

Sheila · Married on 12/31/2017

If you want a beautiful wedding, please choose Joche as your floral designer. We were blown away by our daughter's New Years Eve wedding at the Joule and Joche was the main reason. We gave him an idea of what we wanted and he went with it and gave us so much more! The florals were amazing and his style was just what we needed to make her wedding amazing and beautiful! Absolutely loved working with Joche..Thanks Joche!

Sent on 01/02/2018
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 11/18/2017

Joche was beyond amazing. The entire planning process with him was so easy and he was very professional. My wedding was absolutely gorgeous and many of my guests thought so as well. Joche mentioned my wedding was the first rustic themed wedding he had ever done. You couldn’t tell because it was top notch. The flowers, lanterns, vases, table cloths, etc.... I definitely recommend this vendor!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Desirae · Married on 10/27/2017

Joche and his team were beyond AMAZING! Just 9 days before my wedding I broke my leg and foot. I was worried and stressed, but Joche and his team went beyond to make sure our wedding was extraordinary! I could have not done it without him and his team. Joche is a special and unique person who will make your dream wedding come true! Our wedding would have not had happened without the help of him and his team. Thank you Joche for making our day so very special!

Sent on 12/18/2017
    Joche W. Events 8
    Joche W. Events 9
    Joche W. Events 10
  • User6199719 · 2+ years ago

Joche gave me the most beautiful wedding!!! He was so professional and remembered everything we talked about from meeting him at a wedding expo. His designs are AMAZING! The roses he used were the biggest roses I've seen. He also had to work with my tight budget for 20 tables, plus a ton of personal flowers for the ceremony. He had georgeous cost saving options to work with my budget. He is absolutely the most BANG for your buck. I met with 15 vendors for flowers because no one met my budget or when they did-I was having to provide all the vasses or they used feathers or other fillers. Also, he did a complete look for us! We ordered chargers and more from him because it was convenient and much less than other vendors! My decorations looked double what I paid!!!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Anna · Married on 10/22/2016

Book Joche Westermoreland without any doubt! He will take your ideas and turn them into magic and make them so much better! He truly is an artist and I could not be happier with him. I received so many compliments on how beautiful everything was at my wedding.

Sent on 11/08/2016
  • O

Olivia · Married on 10/15/2016

Words can't describe how AMAZING Joche and his team are! Joche helped us with planning and the most incredible floral designs. Every guest was amazed at the beautiful arrangements and smell of the fresh flowers. Joche made sure every detail was taken care of, and helped with absolutely everything he could. He was so much fun to work with all the way through the planning process, and definitely lived up to, and exceeded, our expectations on the day of. He worked great alongside our other vendors and made sure that everything came together perfectly. His ideas in planning and decor were perfect and he was constantly coming up with something great to add. He is very in tune with his clients needs, and tries his hardest to make sure their dreams come true. He knew and appreciated my need for glitter and sparkle, and I was blown away with the end product! We are so glad we chose Joche, and all of our family and guests have commented on what a great job he did that day! Thanks SO much!!!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/09/2016

Joche and his team are truly amazing. Their are truly the best choice!!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Julie · Married on 10/08/2016

Hello All, I was recently married at the beginning of October which I hired Joche W. Events to decorate my entire wedding ceremony site (outside at a park), and reception (at a hotel) as well as I hired Joche to do all of my day of wedding coordination. I was blow away by how beautiful my wedding truly turned out... I can say it was the wedding of my dreams. I initially met Joche at a Bridal Show which I immediately had a connection with him. He asked me what colors I wanted to do for my wedding and I said I was a Royal Blue wedding which I had heard was not an easy color to pull off tastefully. Joche's responses was "I can create you a beautiful royal blue wedding no problem". My mother and I set up an appointment with him to discuss all of the details I am looking for and the type of design I wanted. My meeting with Joche was perfect. He is so kind, friendly, professional, and all around an amazing person. I have never felt so comfortable telling someone the dreamy ideas I had in my head for my wedding. We signed a contract and Joche began designing the perfect wedding for me. When I received the detailed design layout I was blown away not only how gorgeous the wedding was going to be but also how professional this document was with all the color pallets, flower pictures and details. The day of the wedding went perfectly... and that is because of Joche and his amazing team. All of the decorations were so beautiful, the flowers so gorgeous, and truly something out of a wedding magazine. I was not worried for one moment the entire day about any issues, timing, music, vendors, decorations, food, ect because Joche took care of EVERYTHING. If you are thinking about planning a truly perfect wedding I would highly recommend using Joche W Events. Joche and his team are truly the nicest and most professional people wanting to help every bride have a wedding of their dreams. Hire them to do the design and decorating but also hire Joche to do all of your coordinating!!!!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Eden · Married on 10/01/2016

Where do we even begin?! From the first day that we were able to meet Joche, we fell in LOVE with him! He stayed in constant contact with us throughout our year and a half engagement. Joche easily became our favorite vendor to work with. Honestly, we weren't really sure what "look/feel" we wanted for our wedding so we didn't make Joche's job that easy but it was like he spent the initial meeting getting to know us and he just figured it out for us. He designed our wedding to be the exact replica of our personalities/interests. It was like he knew exactly what we wanted by just feeling our vibes the first night! Our last meeting with Joche was our FAVORITE! It was so awesome to see how passionate he is about his job. He walked us through our whole entire design and day of the wedding. Seeing how excited he was and how genuinely happy he was about our wedding was the best part of working with Joche! We absolutely loved working with Joche...and we're actually a little sad that the wedding planning is over because we miss him! If you don't book Joche, you will regret it!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Katrina · Married on 10/01/2016

After our first meeting with Joche I knew we had chosen the right florist. After receiving his proposal I was a bit hesitant at first because flowers are such a huge aspect of a wedding and I tend to be a bit of a control freak, but I put all of my faith in Joche and his creativity just shined through. I wanted something a little wild that really emphasized our fall color palette (silver, eggplant purple, and burnt orange) and Joche delivered everything I wanted and more. I had compliment after compliment the whole night. Joche was also budget friendly without having to sacrifice level of service or product quality. Literally my dream come true! Joche, thank you for perfectly capturing my vision for our wedding day when even I didn't know what I wanted.

Sent on 11/18/2016

Maram · Married on 09/17/2016

First off you will not be disappointed if you choose Joche as your planner and florist! He was so attentive and made everything run smoothly! I never worried about one thing! The flowers were just absolutely gorgeous, the way he designed and put all the colors together were amazing!
    I highly recommend Joche to make you wedding day just absolutely fabulous!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Michael · Married on 09/10/2016

Absolutely gorgeous decor, don't hesitate, prices are very reasonable, no surpise price increase last minute. Joche even surprise us with something we wanted but wasn't in the budget at the wedding. Thanks Joche and all of your staff!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Victoria · Married on 07/17/2016

I cannot even begin to cover all that Joche and his team were able to do for me and my husband for our wedding. I had an interesting theme, somewhat based around watercolor, pastel and flowers galore (inspired by Miyazaki/Studio Ghibli films and artwork). I didn't care what flowers I had beyond color, volume and scent and Joche 100% understood and blew our minds with the gorgeous work he did on each centerpiece including faux candles and silver vases, the head table floral, the bouquets, the boutonnieres, a last minute paper photo booth including photographer, cocktail hour decor, and then day of event management plus the day before rehearsal. Yes it was over my original budget but I would do it all over again, he and his team made our day stress free and with beautiful elegant decor, down to cake stands and table numbers which I had forgotten. If I ever need floral or management for an event in the future, I will be returning to Joche!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Alexis · Married on 05/14/2016

I absolutely LOVED working with Joche and his team!! They are so professional and are all about making the bride's day the best!! I'm not sure how my wedding could have survived without him!! My husband broke half of his face the week of our wedding which kind of threw a wrench in things, but Joche made it happen. Our wedding was perfect!! Joche also made me a brooch bouquet, he normally doesn't do any faux flowers but he was too sweet and made me an absolutely stunning piece that I plan to keep in the family!!
    He is so wonderful and very relatable, and would definitely recommend him to anyone!! ??

Sent on 10/26/2016

Jose · Married on 04/15/2016

In one word, PHENOMENAL! Joche absolutely brought our vision together in a very amazing way! He was on top of every detail from the moment we met till the moment we drove off after our reception! We still have people come up to us and say "how beautiful and gorgeous the wedding was!". Joche and his team are very professional and courteous, which is something that I really liked about him and his team! Joche never made us feel uncomfortable with the ideas we pitched to him, you could see the enthusiasm in his expressions! Which is something amazing being as he has done so many weddings but still treats every wedding like it is his first! The passion that he has for these special occasions is absolutely legit! If we did this again we would definitely use Joche all over again! Thank you Joche!

Sent on 05/15/2016

Esveydi · Married on 04/10/2016

I cant even put into words how happy I am about choosing Joche to do my floral décor for my wedding. Everything was beyond my expectations. Not to mention I hired him at the last minute to do my day of coordination. Boy am I glad I did!!! Joche is so professional and creative. He made my vision come to life and added the perfect spin to it. He made sure to take care of every last detail so I wouldn't have to. I am so grateful he was part of my wedding. I would recommend him to every bride.

Sent on 05/19/2016

Meagan · Married on 04/02/2016

Love him!!!! He was more than happy to meet on multiple occasions to discuss the flowers and pricing.
    Everything turned out beautiful and he even made a clip with flowers for my hair that was GORGEOUS!
    HIGHLY recommend, esp if you LOVE flower as much as we do!

Sent on 05/15/2016
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 03/12/2016

Joche was wonderful. Our guests even commented on how smoothly the day ran, and loved that Joche even dressed to match the color palette of our wedding! He kept everything running like a well-oiled machine, all while keeping himself invisible! Our guests could not tell that he was the wedding planner. Thank you Joche for making our day perfect!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Joche does an awsome job, I was very lucky to find him. He will listen to what you want and will design to amaze. It has been several weeks after my wedding and people are still talking about how beautiful the flowers were. He will take his time and come up with a design that will make your wedding absolutely amaze you.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Erica · Married on 10/31/2015

Always available and very generous in making final decisions! Excellent experience & great outcome! Highly recommend any & all services!!!

Sent on 11/05/2015

There are not enough words to express our gratitude and appreciation for Joche and his team! Their ability to take our outdoor wedding spoiled by the only rainy weekend in months and turn it into the the most beautiful day we could have imagined was beyond amazing. The flowers, the set up and his patients trying to keep all of us ladies on the time line... Lol! Hats off to you guys we thank you from the bottom of our hearts!! It was simply beautiful so again thank you all!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Natasha · Married on 10/25/2015

Joche was absolutely amazing! He saved our day after various construction issues and horrible Texas weather. His entire team was extremely professional and patient with us and all of our guests. There are just not enough words to express our gratitude for all he did to make our wedding beautiful. Each table had its own unique flare and the flowers were stunning. I highly recommend him for your event and trust him, he has a gift, he knows how to make your day perfect for you!

Sent on 11/15/2015