TJ Formal Reviews

22 | Joplin, MO

22 Reviews for TJ Formal

Emily · Married on 06/06/2015

Finding my dress was so easy thanks to the TJ Formal staff. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a dress!!

Sent on 03/16/2014

Shaina · Married on 05/23/2015

Devyn provided wonderful service and made suggestions that were very much appreciated. I loved my experience at TJ Formal, and I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Tess · Married on 05/16/2015

Thank you for everything! Very helpful, professional and personable.

Sent on 07/19/2014

Keli · Married on 10/11/2014

I had a wonderful experience wedding dress shopping at Tjformal! Devyn was so helpful and sweet! She did a fabulous job helping me find my dream wedding dress!!!

Sent on 02/14/2014

Kimberly · Married on 09/06/2014

We ordered tuxes from here and were very satisfied! The guys all looked so great! And everything was perfect in size.

Sent on 09/21/2014

Anna · Married on 08/23/2014

Tons of dresses to pick from.. spacious and very friendly staff!

Sent on 04/21/2014

My experience at Tj Formal was a good one. The ladies there were very helpful!

Sent on 01/06/2014

Dana · Married on 06/22/2014

Devyn was excellent. She was very professional and knew the inventory well. She went straight to a dress based upon my description that ultimately was "the dress". I enjoyed my session emensely. The fact that I found a dress fitting the exact image in my head was wonderful. Then when it was 50% off, making it fit into my budget, I was extatic. TJ Formal was a delightful experience all around.

Sent on 06/30/2014

Kelsey · Married on 06/21/2014

Very friendly and encouraging did not seem like she was just going for the sale actually wanted to know about my wedding.

Sent on 07/01/2014

Mandy · Married on 05/24/2014

Absolutely amazing. I had been her previously for my prom dress and I was very pleased with the service. Out of all the other places I had been they were by far the friendliest, most helpful, and least pushy. I am a very small size and they carried ALL sizes. I had been so many other places that had only size 10's to try on (you can't even get a general idea of what the dress looks like). TJ Formal had sizes for everyone! The girl that helped me was super sweet and was very aware of my price range and didn't pick out stuff that was outside of that. I found my dream dress here. Wonderful place!

Sent on 07/03/2014

Shelby · Married on 04/01/2014

Dawn was a very helpful consultant. She helped us find everything we needed, and we didn't feel rushed or pressured at all. TJ Formal has the best prices I've seen on wedding dresses, and overall my visit was the best experience I have had at a dress shop.

Sent on 04/15/2014

Jadeth James · Married on 10/26/2013

Very friendly and helpful! She allowed me to pick out as many dresses as I liked to. She made it a very fun experience with my family.

Sent on 11/07/2013

Shaylea · Married on 10/12/2013

Thank you so so much, I had fun picking out my dress, and I love it!

Sent on 05/24/2013

paige · Married on 08/31/2013

My consultant was great!! They were so helpful and nice!

Sent on 05/10/2013

I bought my entire wedding party attire at TJ Formal and couldn't have been more pleased. The customer service was outstanding!! The gowns we received were absolutley amazing. I highly recommend this company! They made this experience stress free and a dream come true!!

Sent on 11/04/2013
  • F

Fawna · Married on 12/01/2012

I had pre ordered my wedding dress at a local store previous to my interaction with TJ's. I received a call from the salon 10 days after my order was placed to learn that they had a fire in an adjacent building and were canceling my order. I had about 8 weeks before my wedding and was in a little bit of a panic mode. After searching around for the same style and model of the dress I found TJ's Formal Online. It was like an angel sent from above! Every time I called I had different questions and was interested in purchasing a dress that they had in stock. Each time a different rep answered and was just as helpful as the next. Checking to make sure my dress was still in stock and they had not only "checked" but opened the bag, looked at the size and checked the sash color. I was blown away with their great customer service and after I placed my order over the phone with Belinda I received an email confirmation right away and my dress was delivered in about 3 days + free shipping!! Their price was very competitive and the compliments that I received on my dress just blew me away considering the amount of money that I spent. A +++ in my book!!

Sent on 12/29/2012

Lindsay · Married on 09/05/2009

I purchased all of my bridal party attire here. TJ Formal has such a HUGE selection of wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses and Mother-of-the-bride dresses to choose from. It is so great to be able to purchase all of the dresses at one place. Even ordering online, the customer service was amazing. I highly recommend visiting www.tjformal.com for all of your formal wear needs!

Sent on 01/03/2011

Savannah · Married on 05/31/2014

I bought my wedding dress the same day as the fitting! The girl that helped me was very nice! I will be back for my bridesmaid dresses.

Sent on 02/06/2014

Angela · Married on 01/10/2014

Ordered a Mori Lee dress with them and I was very happy with the service. The size chart was exact and the dress fit very well. The dress arrive in Australia 2 weeks earlier than the quoted time. Thank you TJ formal

Sent on 10/05/2012
  • Jordyn

Jordyn · Married on 09/12/2015

I had a great experience shopping at TJ Formal. Devyn was fantastic. I came in to look at a particular dress. It was the one and only dress I ever considered, and I bought it that day. Everything went great throughout the fittings, which Devyn arranged with Irene. The shop isn't a lot to look at, but the prices are great and so was the service.

Sent on 09/15/2015
  • Bill and Diane

Diane · Married on 05/01/2015

found my dream dress at a fabulous price.
    They were so helpful.
    Was scared to buy it on line, but they made it really easy.

Sent on 01/19/2015

4.2

Hopefully we'll be back to buy a dress!

Sent on 09/17/2014