22994 Professional Lane, Lebanon, MO 65536 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Etc. Bridal Inc.

I aim to keep my heart and mind open to everyone, celebrating differences not separation. I refuse to marginalize people on the basis of age, state of health, gender, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, economic status, or any other irrelevant distinction.

I have a small chapel available for rental or will come to your site. We can customize the ceremony to meet your needs. It is your wedding, let us help you make it special!

Etc. Bridal Inc.

3 Reviews for Etc. Bridal Inc.

• Darina Jutras & Jake Hale

Darina · Married on 08/20/2016

I got my dress and my soon to be husbands vest from here and they do an amazing job and helping you find what you want and what looks the best on you. They are very professional and I recommend them every time! I can not wait to walk down the isle in my dress :)!

Sent on 03/31/2016

Kimi · Married on 09/24/2011

My dress was perfect! Alterations were conducted in a very timely manner, and it was a very great price! If you are wanting a spectacular dress for a cheap price this would be the place to go! :)

Sent on 10/11/2011

Morgan · Married on 06/01/2018

0.6
      1.0
      0.5

If you are considering using them for tuxes for a wedding be 100% sure before you go in!!!! My husband (then fiancé) went in to see about getting tuxes for our wedding there, and they made him sign a contract before anyone else went in or knew what we even wanted! A month later everyone came in to get measured and see how much they would cost. It was an outrageous price (we went to Springfield later and found you can buy a whole suit for less than what they wanted to rent them) so we said no thanks we do not want them. A week before the wedding they call my husband and asked about the tuxes, and he informed them we still did not want them. They went ahead and ordered them and we DID NOT USE THEM. A week after the wedding we got court summoned, and at court we found out they wrote their contract where it was possible for them to change any details of the contract at anytime. So now we are stuck paying their ridiculous bill for tuxes that we did not even use for the wedding. These are cold owners who do not mind suing a newly married couple. I just wanted to warn anybody who was thinking about using them.

Sent on 08/10/2018