87 Reviews for THERESA Floral Design

Flower Petals (2)
Non-Floral (2)
Single Flowers (1)
87 THERESA Floral Design Reviews

Theresa is amazing! My flowers were exactly what I asked for and I had only met with her once. She vast knowledge and attention that detail makes her the best. She is easy to reach and made a few changes last minute I had asked her to do. My flowers were absolutely beautiful and I would highly recommend her any day!!!

Profile Picture Sandra, 11/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Theresa Floral did an amazing job for my daughter's wedding at the Carriage House at Rockwood. Theresa totally captured the look we were striving for & was absolutely wonderful to work with. The attention to detail was outstanding!

Profile Picture Heather, 8/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Theresa did an absolutely amazing job seeing my vision and making it a reality. She was extremely pleasant and easy to work with. When we met to discuss plans, she was able to show me pictures of flowers, had centerpiece vases there to show me as well as work with us on price. She is well worth every penny. We were not sure about centerpieces at first, but I am so happy we did because the three different designs were beautiful that she scattered around the room. She made my cake flowers tie into the design which was stunning! Her team was amazing and came and set up the pergola outside, she personally delivered the personal flowers to me and my bridal party and stuck around to repurpose the ceremony flowers. She even came back at midnight to pick up the rentals! Truly a professional, with an amazing eye for floral design! Do not hesitate to work with her and her team! Thanks for everything Theresa!

Profile Picture User6364084, Recently Married, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
4.3

Theresa was great! I had a vision and she did her best to capture it. She is truly an artist. Her costs can add up quickly, so be sure to look over everything throroughly in her proposal and make necessary changes to meet your budget.

She was willing to work with my own vases and jars I provided her, which was great (since my look was so specific). She even used pieces of my mother's dress to wrap my bouquet in! Turned out beautiful.

My one complaint is that I didn't think my bouquet looked much different than my bridesmaids' bouquets like I had wanted it too. It was almost the same size! For future brides, just make sure you tell her everything that is important to you and be specific. She will follow through!

Profile Picture User2613805, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Theresa was wonderful to work with! I came in with a few pictures and a general idea of what I was looking forward, and what she presented was 100 times better than what I imagined. I emailed her to change a few things as table arrangements shifted, and she was always prompt and on board to help shift my vision. I did not want a ton of flowers and had a mix of flowers and greenery. What I really appreciated was that she never pushed me to do more or spend more. She just took my vision and used her expertise to make it happen. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a florist.

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

Theresa was really easy to work with and open to my suggestions. The arrangements came out beautifully. Everybody complimented them. I gave her a basic palette to work with, and the freedom to create what she thought looked best. She's a teacher at Longwood, so she knows what she's doing. Theresa was also very receptive to my ideas when I decided to use a different type of vase than the ones she proposed at the beginning. She's also kind and organized. I'd use her services again if I needed to.

Profile Picture Isabel, 9/11/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Theresa was a pleasure to work with, and I LOVED the final product. I was planning my wedding from out of state, and so we had a few calls to discuss what I was hoping for, followed by an in-person meeting to go over final details, and she totally nailed it (and even exceeded my expectations)! I specifically asked for local, in-season flowers, and so while I had an idea of what the flowers would look like, I didn't know until the day of the wedding how they would truly turn out. But I was I so happy to see the result! My bouquet was so amazing that I even dried it out and put into a shadow box to keep forever. I got so many compliments from all of the guests on the centerpieces and my bouquet. My only regret from the night is that I didn't have a chance to see all of the centerpieces (each one was different). I highly recommend Theresa, especially if you are looking for someone who can use local product and make it look beautiful!

Profile Picture Ryan, 7/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Theresa did a fantastic job with my flowers. We only had to meet in person once, and she knew exactly what was needed to make my flowers perfect. She had great ideas for centerpieces and ceremony decor (which were executed perfectly). My bouquet was my favorite. It was so gorgeous.

I didn't have to think about my flowers at all once I chose to work with Theresa. She did all the set-up and clean-up. I would work with her again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Evelyn, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Theresa is an artist. She took my disjointed vision and made it a reality. I love that I didn't have to be a bride that dictated every single petal & color. And it made the planning so much easier to know I have a wonderful partner/vendor that could make my dream happen. She's awesome!

Profile Picture User5631716, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Theresa spent time talking with us and showing us examples to find out what we really wanted. The flowers were beautiful, seasonal and unique. We got many compliments. Thank you Theresa!

Profile Picture Tina , 10/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Theresa did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding. I wasn't quite sure what I wanted, so she came up with a plan that she thought suited me and everything was perfect.

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Theresa is amazing! She understood exactly what we wanted and delivered beyond what we imagined. She was a pleasure to work with and made everything easy for us. Theresa is an artist in her field and she made our wedding day absolutely beautiful.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/3/15, 1 Review
4.7

Theresa did an outstanding job with my daughters wedding. Her floral designs and suggestions were outstanding. Could not ask for anything more!! So pretty and soft colors just like my daughter wanted!

Profile Picture User4561813, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Theresa's designs were such an important part of the overall rustic theme of our daughter's wedding. From our very first meeting, it was clear that Theresa was the right choice in floral design. Theresa is so relaxed and confidently focuses on what the client wants and presents a detailed plan to make it happen. She made our vision come to life in her natural but elegant designs and the end effect was truly natural and magical. Kayla's bouquet was breathtaking. Flowers make the wedding and I highly recommend Theresa to help you with your wedding or any special event. Thank you Theresa!

Profile Picture User5434725, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

From the moment I met with Theresa, I was confident that she understood the vision I had for my wedding flowers. I felt as though she understood my rustic floral theme immediately and lent suggestions that made my dream flowers better than I could have imagined. Daisies, succulents, and craspedia were used throughout her designs and my guests said they were the most unique and beautiful wedding flowers they had ever seen (and I could not agree more). Theresa is professional, kind, and made this part of wedding planning easy. She really brought my whole venue to life with her beautiful work.

Profile Picture Kayla, 9/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Theresa was amazing during the entire process of choosing flowers for the wedding! She was very accommodating with what we needed and the budget that we had. Our flowers turned out to be absolutely breathtaking and I got so many compliments on my bouquet. Thank you Theresa!!!

Profile Picture Rebeccah , 7/18/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Theresa was brilliant!!! She took the time to understand the look we were going for, and then came up with very beautiful and clever ways to work within our budget. She honestly did almost all of our decorations too, not just flowers! She rented lots of the items for us like lanterns, wooden slabs, willow balls, and fairy lights which really helped to cut costs. She had the best ideas and I trusted her completely!!! I knew we had nothing to worry about and she made everything look perfect. She added so many cool little details that brought everything together and were so lovely!! She is truly an artist/designer, not just a florist! She's worth every penny!!

Profile Picture Jenny, 6/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

As the mother of the groom, I relied on my daughter-in-law to-be to do the initial interviews. Based on the material Theresa provided, we jointly decided that she best "got" the aesthetic effect we desired. Her experience with the wedding venue and professional accolades sealed the deal. And, Theresa came through! The bouquets were gorgeous, as were the table settings. The floral decorations on the chuppah set the right atmosphere, as did the flowers along the processional aisle. As an added bonus, my husband and I went to Theresa's studio the day before the wedding to deliver his grandfather's tallis for the chuppah covering, and we got to see the arrangements as they were being assembled. Everything was done and delivered on time.

Profile Picture Denise, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Theresa Floral Design provided everything for my wedding on 4/24/2015. Theresa was wonderful to work with from day one. We had an in-depth discussion about my vision for the day, and she was accommodating of my budget concerns, offering a variety of options for centerpieces and bridal party accessories. My bridal bouquet was absolutely stunning, and the bridesmaids loved their bouquets as well. The arrangements worn by family and the rest of the bridal party fit the bill perfectly. She also suggested and provided two gorgeous arrangements for the ceremony site, which were repurposed at the reception. And the centerpieces were unique and gorgeous; we received so many compliments on them. Actually, we received countless compliments about everything she provided! Thank you for your services, Theresa, we are so very happy!

Profile Picture Aidan, 4/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Theresa did a fantastic job with her floral designs for my March 2015 wedding. I wanted something that was simple, elegant and not too fussy. With a few guiding questions Theresa delivered and then some! She also had wonderful ideas on transforming my ceremony space into something that made the space feel more special. Her hard work really helped to set the feel of the wedding and was everything I could have hoped for.

Profile Picture Laura , 3/20/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

5.0/5.0 sums it up for Theresa and her team at Theresa Floral Design!

She is organized, responsive and an amazing floral designer. She listened carefully and took copious notes when my daughter and her fiance met for their initial meeting. They are both in the visual arts and were able to articulate the overall feeling they wanted to achieve in the floral arrangements. Theresa was able to take their vision and make it a reality within an affordable budget.

Everything was so beautiful: from the bridal bouquet, to the natural-looking chuppah, the gorgeous centerpieces, even the small arrangements for the bar tables. Theresa was attentive to every detail and I cannot give her a higher recommendation!

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/8/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Theresa was amazing! She was friendly and listened to everything I was hoping for on my wedding day. Her vision was great and she really delivered. I was very happy with the way everything turned out, and everyone at the wedding mentioned how beautiful the flowers were. If you have the budget for gorgeous flowers, I would absolutely trust Theresa.

Profile Picture User5521717, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

I cannot tell you how happy we are that we selected Theresa Floral to be our florist for the wedding. She did an amazing job and was so committed to carrying out our vision. She was very easy to work with and we absolutely loved what she put together for us. We received numerous compliments from our guests - even one from a very discerning guest, saying "These are the best flowers I've ever seen at an event." We were over the moon by her work and I would strongly recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Emil, 10/4/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The bouquets and centerpieces that were done by Theresa for my daughter's wedding were stunning. Theresa was very easy to work with, was able to capture the look that my daughter was striving for and offered suggestions that complemented and completed the whole effect. My daughter and I remarked many times to each other that we were so happy that we had chosen Theresa as our florist. She was able to vary the more rustic look that we wanted at the outdoor cocktail party with the more elegant look we were trying to achieve at the indoor reception and accomplished both with great skill. Many of our wedding guests specifically commented on how beautiful the flowers were and I heard several comment that they were the most beautiful that they had seen at a wedding. I would highly recommend Theresa for any event requiring flowers.

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Amazing work! Would recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture User4773968, 2+ years ago, 1 Review