Floral Preservation by Jennifer Anne Designs

Wilmington, DE View map

Imagine if you could keep your gorgeous wedding bouquet and the memories it holds ~ for a lifetime. We have 20 years of experience helping brides preserve their wedding bouquets. Contact us. We would love to help you too!

We are located just 15 minutes South of the Philadelphia Airport.

• We use only the finest custom framing, ph balanced matting, and conservation glass to ensure that your flowers will be a showcase piece in your home for a lifetime of enjoyment

• Our pricing is very competitive and because floral preservation takes time to complete you can take advantage of our "no fee" payment plan that brides love.

• We offer a wide selection of shadow boxes, glass boxes, and glass domes to meet your needs.

• At Jennifer Anne Designs we pride ourselves on our extraordinary customer service and the fact that a large part of our business is referrals from our past customers who praise us.

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Floral Preservation

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Floral Preservation

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Bouquets
Single Flowers
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    Amy Married on 10/29/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Anne & her team are so amazing! I couldn't be more happier and pleased with how my bouquet and memory box turned out. I liked how she would call if she had a question instead of just assuming I wanted something a certain way in it. Every time I look at my memory box I will remember the most amazing day of my life. It's something I will always cherish!
    Pamela Married on 09/03/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jennifer Anne Designs is incredible! My husband and I preserved our flowers from our wedding and several people in my family also preserved their bouquets and corsages. Jennifer Anne Designs was so easy to work with and so so kind and patient during the whole process. They felt like close friends and it is very clear how much they care about their work. Each of our preserved flowers are absolutely stunning and I was blown away at how perfect everything looked when we picked it all up. I can't wait to proudly display our shadow box in our home for years to come. I highly recommend Jennifer Anne Designs for flower preservation!
    Sara Married on 06/04/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I am SO SO HAPPY I decided to have my flowers preserved! Jennifer Anne Designs transforms each bouquet into a piece of art AND they use museum grade glass and preservation techniques so you don’t have to worry about any discoloration over the years. They have a wide selection of frames and colors and the owner was an absolute delight, always responding promptly to my emails and giving me plenty of time to customize my order. Not only did she preserve the bridal flowers, but she added the boutonniere and one of the invitations to pull the whole piece together. Even my husband (who is not sentimental in the least) commented on the beauty of the finished product and how happy he is that we have such a lovely memento. Every time I walk by the framed shadowbox I smile and think about the wedding day! To all the brides that are stressed with last minute planning, trust me, you will be so happy you decided to preserve your flowers. Thank you so much Jennifer Anne Designs, I absolutely love my flowers!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Ramones Flowers Ramones Flowers Wedding Florists

Wonderful work...we recommend all our clients who want preservation of their bouquets to Jennifer Anne Designs.

2315 Paulwynn Rd. Wilmington, 19810
Location of (Floral Preservation by Jennifer Anne Designs)
2315 Paulwynn Rd. Wilmington, DE, 19810
302-475-6424

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding