The Wedding Theater Reviews

23 | Austin, TX

23 Reviews for The Wedding Theater

abigail · Married on 11/18/2017

Blown away. That's how I would describe our experience with The Wedding Theater. We were so excited to have them as a part of our wedding in November of 2017. First and foremost, the team is very professional, organized, easy to work with, and incredibly responsive (which is not always the case for many wedding vendors). I knew our wedding video would be remarkably high quality based off of their previous work, but I was still so impressed with ours. I can’t help but cry every time we watch it. They are artists! They managed to capture the tiniest of details, important highlights, but also encapsulated what our wedding day “felt” like. I can’t thank them enough. We also booked them for the slow-motion video booth. The end result is hilarious. If you are looking for something unique instead of a photo booth, slow-motion video booth is definitely worth it. Overall, I would recommend them over and over and over again. Thank you!

Sent on 03/23/2018

Brittany · Married on 08/05/2017

We had an INCREDIBLE experience with The Wedding Theater!! My sister used them as her wedding videographer back in June 2013 and there was no way I would pass up using them for my wedding in August 2017 because of how fantastic the video turned out. The Wedding Theater was really responsive with all of my pre-booking questions and made me feel at ease choosing them. Our wedding was in San Antonio so they traveled down from Austin and were very timely the entire wedding. There was also a lot of driving in between the getting ready house, church, and reception venue and they were always on time ready to film. They never got in the way of the photographer and were really easy to work with. We had a super long day because of our catholic ceremony and they never complained and were always there to get the best shot. We got the feature film and trailer for review about 6 weeks after the wedding - super fast in my opinion. They captured some incredible shots and captured everything I asked for! I sent them all of my small changes and they immediately emailed back saying they could make all of the edits with ease and get me the final version within 2 weeks - so fast! I'm so thankful I chose The Wedding Theater as our videographer and HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for an incredible film and editing team to capture your big day! You won't regret it.

Sent on 10/05/2017
  • Malarie

Malarie · Married on 11/26/2016

Where do I start? Simply put - the guys at The Wedding Theater are the best out there. From the first inquiry I had about their videography services to the final product, I loved working with them! They are quick to reply to any emails and questions (which is so much appreciated) and they make the whole videography experience completely stress free. They captured moments that I forgot even happened at our wedding, and that's amazing. It was so worth having the videos to look back on and enjoy reliving it once more. The video quality is top notch, and they were super sweet with working to ensure the songs that I wanted were implemented and that any edits were addressed. They will definitely make sure your wedding is beautifully documented so that you can cherish the memories for the rest of your lives. I will recommend them time and time again! Thanks Matt, Ramon, and any others on the team that I didn't get to speak to personally. You are all amazing at what you do and we appreciate your awesome work!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Tonyia · Married on 11/08/2014

We were referred to Matt from another videographer and Matt's work is stunning!!!! The whole team was able to capture every moment of our wedding without being in our faces the entire day which means we were able to relax and forget we were being filmed from every angle. We can't wait to see our video because we know it's going to be absolutely amazing!!!!! Check out some of the short films on his website and you won't be disappointed, the quality is so good you feel like you know the couple in the film and were at their actual wedding! Matt you rock!!!!!

Sent on 11/23/2014
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 11/23/2012

We absolutely loved working with the Wedding Theater! They were able to capture some really great moments that pretty much summed up our wedding day. It was really great to see other people's reactions, interactions, the details...so many things you miss on your special day. I'm glad they were able to record those special moments of the special people who celebrated with us on November 23, 2012. They were easy to work with and they worked incredibly well with our photographers as well, making sure they were not in each others' shots. If you are going to splurge on anything...splurge on your photographer and videography!!! You won't regret it!

Sent on 09/17/2014

Jonathan and his team were great! I barely noticed them on the day of, which is how it should be. Their trailers are breathtaking and beautiful. I can't wait to see the video from the wedding!!

Sent on 12/03/2012
  • Kelli

Kelli · Married on 06/23/2012

These guys are amazing!!! They were so easy to work with. They did such a good job blending in during the ceremony and reception!! They are very professional and you could tell they are passionate about what they do. They were one vendor I definitely had to have on my wedding day!!! I can't wait to see our wedding video!!

Sent on 06/26/2012

Kristi · Married on 06/15/2012

We worked with The Wedding Theater for our wedding, and although we have not receieved the video yet (only got married 2 weeks ago), I cannot wait to see it!! We loved every video we saw on their website, and even though they are pricey, they were worth it! We cannot wait to watch it for years to come and relive the wedding of our dreams!!

Sent on 06/27/2012

Hayley · Married on 12/03/2011

The Wedding Theater went above and beyond for my wedding. Every aspect of the day is captured and preserved in a totally professional and artistic way. I will cherish our video! I would recommend The Wedding Theater to anyone!

Sent on 06/07/2013

Mandy · Married on 07/03/2011

I was so excited to have The Wedding Theater film our wedding! The video and trailer turned out better than I could have ever dreamed, and we are so lucky to have had them document our special day in such an artistic and professional way. My husband and I, and our family and friends were so impressed with how they were able to capture the entire day and make this video that we will never forget! Their work is truly amazing!!!!

Sent on 03/21/2012
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/15/2011

My video is my favorite memento from my wedding! I absolutely love it! Matt and his team did a terrific job filming and editing our video, our friends were astounded at the quality, it really is like watching a movie! Any issues we had with the first copy (some of the music picks were messed up) they were quick to fix and a joy to work with!

Sent on 04/10/2012

Tina · Married on 05/01/2011

We had a wonderful experience working with the Wedding Theater crew during our wedding last year. They listened to what we wanted both before our wedding and during the editing process. They created an amazing video for us. They are so much fun to work with and are truly professionals in their work.

Sent on 03/22/2012
  • Brandey

Brandey · Married on 04/10/2011

We found The Wedding Theater from an online search and were very impressed with their artistry. Then when visiting Austin we had an opportunity to sit down with Jonathan and Matt and really liked their friendly and easy going nature. They know this industry well and they're incredibly talented. Being that we were planning from out-of-town their blog updates and vendor recommendations were invaluable. We actually used a few of their reco's and are so happy we did. When we met with them they took notes on what we did and didn't want from a video and we've just had an opportunity to review and absolutely love it. They captured everything so beautifully.

Sent on 09/11/2011

The Wedding Theatre provides you with a finished product that is not a "wedding video"; It is a work of cinematic art. It takes a gift from God to have the eye to create such beautiful images AND the ability to edit them into a product that is flawless, captivating and stunning. I recommend them to everyone I know. They are the best. The. Best. Period.

Sent on 12/06/2012

Angela · Married on 11/13/2010

One word: AWESOME! The Wedding Theater team was really fun, professional, artistic, and non-intrusive throughout the entire process. The result was AMAZING! I was debating on whether to have a video made of our wedding, and after seeing our final video and trailer, I realized this was the best decision I made. They captured all the memorable moments throughout the special day and every time I watch it, it brings tears to my eyes. All my friends and family praised the video, the quality and the editing, and said "wow, it looks like a movie!" Thank you so much for capturing this day in such a special way! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/28/2011

Candace · Married on 07/17/2010

They are absolutely amazing! They did such an incredible job capturing our personality. I was blown away by their talent. I couldn't be happier with their work. Captured every moment of that night. We had such a fun time reliving the evening through their work.

Sent on 10/06/2010

Lily · Married on 04/12/2010

These guys are a film crew. They came out and worked relentlessly for my whole wedding day. We rarely even knew they were there, and the video that they produced was simply stunning. I got tears in my eyes over and over again when watching it and my friends all said the exact same thing. This is what wedding videography should have been all along, thanks sooooo much to Jonathan and his crew.

Sent on 06/04/2010

Bekah · Married on 01/16/2010

Jonathan and his guys were enthusiastic. It was like working with a family member who was excited about the wedding and intrigued with your details. He paid attention and got to know us as if he were a friend providing a favor. The wedding theater was the best decision we made when it came to an entity that created memories for our moment! I have recommended them to eberyone who has gotten engaged since!

Sent on 06/18/2010

Jaime · Married on 07/25/2009

Everyone else has pretty much summed it up. I think the only not mentioned that I found extremely comforting was the fact that the wedding theater is a full time wedding videography company, with a studio where we met and got to know them, and the fact that they are very upfront about their services. We asked them about a few things they hadn't done in previous weddings and even though they hadn't done it, they said they would try to the best of their ability and when the time came, they did an amazing job. Also it helped that their prices are straight forward (listed on the website) and for the quality of work.... extremely fair. Just call them and you will see exactly what I'm trying to explain.

Sent on 07/04/2010

Kristen · Married on 11/10/2008

To Jonathan and his crew-

Thank you so much. The video turned out beautiful!

To Future Brides-

I cannot recommend them any higher! They were true pros throughout the entire night (we barely even noticed they were there). The DVD we got back was truly wonderful and will bring those memories back for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 06/14/2010

Kylie · Married on 10/10/2008

Jonathan and his team are some of the most creative people I have ever met. Not only do I love watching our wedding video, I continue to log onto their website www.theweddingtheater.com and watch videos of their most recent clients. I don't even know the people and yet their ability to capture amazing moments makes me cry! I am so glad we splurged on having the Wedding Theater come to Hawaii to capture our special day.

Sent on 11/14/2010

Mary · Married on 04/20/2008

These guys are amazing at what they do. I've hired them for both of my daughters' weddings. The finished product is absolutely stunning. Photographers can only capture a single moment in time. Videographers can capture all those important moments that you can't get from pictures. Would'n't you like to re-live that special moment? (And in HD too!)
    It's just my opinion but, it was definitely worth it and I'd highly recommend The Wedding Theater.

Sent on 06/17/2010

angelica · Married on 09/10/2011

They were beyond amazing!! I want to have another wedding just so we can hang out again! They had a destination wedding the day before in Hawaii, had just flown in and they were still AMAZING!! They captured everything with the most amazing equipment and with such an amazing attitude!!! Their work is enough to book them and the fact that they were so great made the experience even better. People were definitely impressed with these guys!!! The video was AMAZING!!!! We've had so many compliments. Well worth the money!!

Sent on 03/29/2012