11 Reviews for The Tangled Vine on Historic Los Rios Street

Delivery (1)
Set Up (1)

Bonnie was a dream to work with, she totally understood what I liked and disliked and created the most beautiful flowers for our wedding!

Profile Picture ky, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Working with Bonnie was such a pleasure. It is always great to work with a hands on owner who truly cares. My daughter was married on 6/17 and Bonnie did all of the flowers. We could not have been happier. Many of our quests made a point to call me and tell me how beautiful the flowers were. I highly recommend The Tangled Vine!
Cindy Simonson

Profile Picture Cindy, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Hands down the best florist EVER!!! Bonnie is the sweetest most compassionate person and did everything possible to make my wedding experience the best. took the time to make my husband and I feel comfortable before the wedding by explaining everything about the process, she also spent extra time make sure I got the exact color and look of flower that i had envisioned for my wedding. Her artistic eye and love for her work make her one in a million in world of flowers and desgin

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 3/5/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up, Delivery

My fiancé and I worked with Bonnie from the Tangled Vine for our October 2014 wedding. She was incredibly easy to work with and accommodating for our requests. Bonnie assured us she would work within our budget, while still maintaining the vision we had for our flowers. And she did deliver on those fronts! She helped me a lot in listening to my vision but filling in the blanks with her suggestions on details and flower options. I never had any issues communicating with Bonnie and she was very responsive via email. Bonnie was very creative and even sent us texts of pictures while she was putting our centerpieces together! We wanted to keep the centerpieces rather than renting out the boxes Bonnie was going to use for them, so Bonnie provided me with the vendors who sold those boxes. The flowers were probably one of the top two compliments we received from our wedding, including from my sometimes picky mother. She was a bit skeptical of our flower vision for the wedding. We received many compliments on using succulents, including the groomsmen boutonnieres that also had a golf tee attached (husband is a golfer). People were literally scrambling to take the centerpieces home at the end of the evening. Everyone wanted one! The centerpieces looked like mini gardens with the assortment of flowers, succulents and shades of purple. I loved how my bouquet looked and I also received many compliments on the style Bonnie created. Without any hesitation, I would recommend Bonnie to any engaged couples!

Profile Picture Marisa, 10/17/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Where do I start?? Bonnie is amazing.. my flowers were my favorite part of the wedding. She met with me multiple times to go through my pinterest board, to swap ideas, to pickup inspirational items I had collected and then she put them all together into my dream wedding. Every last detail was beautiful and perfect. I was on a budget and shopped around and she worked with me for cost and in the end you couldn't even see that I hadn't used an overly expensive florist. She is the best, the sweetest, kindest woman and an amazing florist. I can't wait to have another event to hire her!!

Profile Picture Nasem, 10/10/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our wedding was beautiful thanks to tangled vines. We did simple flowers for our rustic wedding (hydrangeas, stalk, roses, baby's breath) they looked beautiful and so elegant. We were on a budget and Bonnie was able to work with us . She has such a great eye for decor and flowers! She was able to put the flowers where they would look best and it just looked so beautiful. She did such a fantastic job! I would 100% reccomend her to everyone

Profile Picture Caroline, 9/27/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Bonnie at the Tangled Vine was so great to work with from the first time we met with her. She listened to my vision and helped me bring it all together. Once I showed her what I was going for she took the vision and made it a reality. I was so amazed at how beautiful everything was on my Wedding Day. I would recommend Bonnie at the Tangled Vine to anyone who is looking for a great Florist

Profile Picture User3558902, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I used Bonnie for my Wedding on July 27th, she was absolutely amazing! I was a bride that had no clue what I wanted for flowers, all I know was I wanted my flowers to pop with color.

Bonnie was the first florist I meet and she made me feel right at home. She understood exactly what I was looking for. She showed me photos of flowers she thought I would like, and we developed my flower arrangements from there. They turned out amazing. She took a vision that I was unable to put in words and made it a reality.

I would 100% recommend her to any Bride. She was easy to work with and listens to exactly what each Bride wants. Plus she was willing to work with our budget.

Profile Picture Shelley, 7/27/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The Tangled Vine was wonderful! I was beyond happy with the flowers and decor at my April 2013 wedding. Bonnie and Kaylee were amazing to work with. They had an infectious energy which showed their passion for what they do. Not only were they great people, but they are so talented and really understood my vision for the day.

Meeting with them, I really felt like they wanted to get to know me to understand exactly what I was looking for for the florals at my wedding. I felt completely comfortable that they would use their talent and combine that with what I was hoping to accomplish to create something amazing on the wedding day. However, the day of was even more beautiful than I had expected.

They created beautiful and unique bouquets for myself and the bridesmaids and mothers. The boutineers were exactly what I wanted- a mix of succulents and small roses. They also created a stunning ceremony site. I rented some antique, shabby chic accessories from them and they filled them with beautiful flowers that matched perfectly the relaxed but elegant vibe I was going for. They helped make the ceremony site special by using burlap swag and a mixture of containers to highlight the beautiful flowers. They had so many wonderful items to rent that added special elements to the ceremony site and later to the reception site.

I was very happy with the centerpieces also. They created wonderful texture and height by using antique wooden boards to give depth to the different containers filled with roses, tulips and hydrangeas. They lasted for so long, many guests took them home at the end of the night and I received compliments even a week after talking about how wonderful the flowers continued to look and smell.

I would definitely recommend the Tangled Vine for anyone looking for a florist with exceptional talent who is focused on getting to know you so that your wedding day vision is turned into a reality.

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/6/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We stumbled upon The Tangled Vine last minute and fell in love with their great style. They were very helpful and met with us to complete our vision for the flowers on our wedding day. They were great to work with and we could not be happier with the way our wedding turned out. The flowers were gorgeous! Everyone who attended raved about how unique and beautiful our arrangements were. I loved my bouquet as well and it was exactly what I had hoped for. Bonnie has a great sense of style and all of the detail she puts into her work really shows. I highliy recommend them to anyone planning a wedding.

Profile Picture User1076661, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Bonnie was perfect. I was a last minute bride that needed bouquets & boutineers. She only had 3 weeks notice, and she did sweat at all. My flowers were all so gorgeous, and exactly perfectly what I wanted. She knew me and my personality better than I knew me, and created the exact bouquet that was my dream. She really got to know me and the details of my wedding to ensure my flowers flowed with everything else. I was so happy and highly reccommend Bonnie to do your flowers. She is such a pleasure to work with and just the sweetest lady!!! You would not be dissappointed at all.

Profile Picture User966434, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews