Petals and Greens

Costa Mesa, CA View map
$2,500 Typical Price

$2,500 Typical Price

Based in Costa Mesa, California, Petals and Greens is a floral and event design company. Combining knowledge and expertise from multiple industries, they approach weddings from multiple facets. Their artistry with foliage and flowers has been featured in numerous publications and has been used at high-profile events, a testament to their craftsmanship.

Experience

Nicole and Lauren own and operate Petals and Greens. They began their careers working in the beauty industry and encountered numerous brides in need of help. This experience inspired them to start their business by providing elegant and quality flower arrangements.

Starting with a consultation, the florists at Petals and Greens can discuss with you the style of your wedding. They can also converse with you about the finer details, such as dates, taking into consideration both the logistical and artistic angles. Then, the professionals at the floral firm guide you through picking in-season flowers made to last throughout your event.

Other Services

Having worked for so long in the wedding industry, this botanical boutique has cooperated with a variety of event-related businesses. Professionals at the company likewise possess skills in makeup and design to aid you in planning other aspects of your nuptial. They can also coordinate other wedding-related events such as the shower.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$85

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$35

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$90

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$175

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Brittni A. Married on 02/29/2020

We truly could not have asked for a better florist!

Thanks to Covid, this review is long overdue! I know Lauren’s sister and had seen some of her floral arrangements before, so we were excited to have her create the arrangements for our wedding. Unsurprisingly every piece turned out to be amazing. I was blown away by her ability to recreate what I had shown her from Pinterest. Lauren went above and beyond to make sure the flowers were perfect for our wedding day. She has great communication, she always checked in with us and was quick to reply to messages. All the arrangements where gorgeous and lasted way longer than I expected - especially since they had a 12-hour round-trip to and from our wedding venue. We truly could not have asked for a better florist! I highly recommend using her!
    Samantha Married on 05/01/2019

Amazing design of flowers

They took my vision and added their expertise to make my florals better than I dreamt of. They were fantastic to work with and really understood my vision. They were honest and substituted certain flowers to make my budget work - they knew what was in season and what would cost more so that was a huge help.
  • F
    Francis C. Married on 07/22/2018

Florist for our wedding

Amazing style and up front about what my budget would allow. They went above and beyond my expectations and I couldn't be happier. They surprised me with my favorite flower even though my budget wasn't allowing for it, they made it work! Love them and my flowers

Deals

Petals and Greens 1
Exclusive

2960 Randolph Costa Mesa, CA, 92626
Location of (Petals and Greens)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding