Flowers by Lovely Lily

Huntington Beach, CA View map Visit website

$1,921 Typical Price

Flowers by Lovely Lily is a premier wedding florist in Huntington Beach, California. This team of creative professionals offers everything you need to turn an ordinary wedding venue into your dream celebration space. They work closely with couples to create not just arrangements but entire designs based on your romantic theme. Whether you’re planning an intimate event or a grand wedding celebration, Flowers by Lovely Lily will make yours one of a kind.

Flowers by Lovely Lily offers a variety of arrangement options for every wedding size, style, and budget. They use a unique mix of fresh blooms and imported flowers to create arrangements for both your personal flowers and venue decor. The design team will create a setting and theme based on your wedding’s season, color scheme, and personal tastes.

• Asian-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$109

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$65

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$70

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$115

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,921

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor
  • Lizeth
    Lizeth Married on 04/23/2022

Sweet & AMAZING Florist

My journey with finding a florist for my wedding was not the greatest but after contacting Maria from Flowers By Lovely Lily everything changed for the better. My initial excitement began when she let me know that she was available for my wedding date and booking her was one of the best decisions I made. She is organized, talented, responsive and did I mention TALENTED. I let her know what I needed and showed her pictures of what I wanted and she provided a quote promptly. My excitement grew more when I met her for the mock up of my bouquet. Not only was the mock up bouquet beautiful but meeting her in person gave me a feeling of comfort and I knew I could trust her. She is so sweet and so down to earth. :) During the meeting we mentioned that although we were happy with the flower selection we wanted a subtle pop of color and boy did she DELIVER! Wedding day came and when she came to deliver the personal ceremony flowers I couldn’t help but hug her because they were all soo beautiful. Then when I showed up to the reception I was trying soo hard not to cry (happy tears) because she made my dreams come true. The centerpieces and all of my arrangements even the flowers she put on my cake were so DREAMY! My jaw literally dropped and I’m glad she was there to witness my reaction. If you are reading this and are looking for a florist, book her now because I guarantee she will not disappoint and she will make your dreams come true!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

20701 Beach Bvld. Huntington Beach, CA, 92648
Location of (Flowers by Lovely Lily)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding