The Stalk Market Reviews

The Stalk Market 5
The Stalk Market 6
The Stalk Market 7

Erin · Married on 09/28/2018

Lindsey made my wedding soo beautiful. The flowers were STUNNING. You come to her with a vision and she over exceeds it. I had soo many compliments on her work! She is amazing!!! & has great rentals items for centerpieces. She delivers and picks up. GORGEOUS arch work. LOVE! Thank you Stalk Market!!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Chandler · Married on 07/22/2018

The Stalk Market was wonderful and really created our vision and brought it to color! They were very professional and timely with our flowers and it was a super hot day, but they made the flowers and colors pop! I had sent them pictures of what I was thinking and they blew my expectations out of the water! I highly recommend them and would use them again!

Sent on 08/01/2018
    The Stalk Market 8

Lindsey · Married on 05/27/2018

Rest assured, these guys create a beautiful masterpiece that is elegant and original. They clearly have years of experience behind them and can design the exact floral design tailored to your theme.  I showed Lindsey a few photos of what I had in mind, and I let her run with it with whatever flowers were in season in a color scheme that went with my bridesmaid dresses. They turned out great and I couldn't be happier. Super easy to work with and my wedding planner (Paperie and Co) works well with her as well. Highly suggest!

Sent on 06/30/2018
    The Stalk Market 9

Kacie · Married on 04/14/2018

Absolutely in awe of how wonderful our flowers looked for our Wedding. Beyond expectations and a great value. We are so grateful for trusting our floral in Lindsey and her team!

Sent on 07/16/2018
    The Stalk Market 10
    The Stalk Market 11
    The Stalk Market 12

kelly · Married on 12/09/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Lindsey and the Stalk Market. My daughter was married last month at the Springs in McKinney at Tuscany Hill. She wanted a rustic vibe, mixed with chic. When I reached out online to Lindsey, (Stalk Market), she was over the top helpful from that moment forward. (& she had literally JUST had a sweet little baby girl). Even through her maternity leave, she put so much time and attention into helping me figure things out. I sent photos of what we were 'sort of' looking for, and Lindsey was like "yep; yep; got it; yep...I know what you are wanting"...and she totally DID! When we met in person, she already had everything drawn up on her computer for us. She had every component of the wedding broken down so we could add, remove or tweak as we went along. She showed me actual pieces, flowers, garlands, etc that she thought would work best for our 'vibe'. Just from the photos I had originally sent, she came up with her own design for my daughter's bouquet & toss, bridesmaids' bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, centerpieces, etc. It was all perfect! There wasn't a detail overlooked. Wedding day was breathtaking! Lindsey was there for hours setting up. She did 17 centerpieces for us (9 GORGEOUS very tall centerpieces with thick beautiful vines w dendrobium orchids attached, and 8 beautiful greenery 'halos' with sporadic white flowers to surround lanterns). After our 1st mtg, I found myself saying "whatever you think will work best; go w that!". Anything she changed, we liked even better! She is amazing. She also did a 32ft garland for our head table (w 24 stemmed glass floating candles & 4 gold candelabras- all of which we were able to rent from her) ; a stunning fireplace mantle; greenery on cocktail tables; stair railing design; aisle petals; floral sashes for easel signs, unity candle stand, & resvd seats; cake flowers; & rosemary sprigs for our napkins. Everything, every detail, was perfect and absolutely stunning!

Sent on 01/03/2018

J · Married on 10/21/2017

Lindsey was great! I made many little changes toward the end and she was always accommodating. She made a dream of a picture perfect fall wedding come true with gorgeous flowers, pumpkins, and centerpieces.

Sent on 11/04/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2017

Lindsey is absolutely amazing. She has such a gift for putting together colors and arrangements. My jaw hit the floor when I walked into our ceremony and saw all the floral arrangements. They were spectacular! I mean I knew they were going to be beautiful after seeing my bridal portrait bouquet. However, all our flower arrangements were breathtaking. We receive sooo many compliments all night on them. Thank you Lindsey so much for bringing my elegant autumn inspired wedding to life! Our wedding could not have been as beautiful as it was without your talent! Even though flowers do die, I'm saving my bridal bouquet and drying it out. Seriously, I know people love their wedding dresses, which I loved mine. However, my bouquet was my favorite about our wedding with the exception of my groom :)

Sent on 10/18/2017

Jaye · Married on 05/28/2017

Absolutely amazing florist. Lindsey took my vision & made it a reality. The florals could not have been any more perfect. She is incredibly talented & was an absolute gem to work with.

Sent on 06/06/2017
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 05/26/2017

LOOOOOOVE STALK MARKET!!!!!!!!! Lindsey did my little sisters wedding a couple years earlier so I knew her work but seeing my flowers on my wedding day was so much better! she took my vision i had and brought it to life!! flowers were such a big thing to me because i love flowers and i wanted them to be perfect and perfect they were!

Sent on 08/07/2017
  • Future Mrs. W

brittany · Married on 04/22/2017

BOOK LINDSEY NOW! She is absolutely incredible at her craft. From the bouquets to the table tops to the gorgeous photo booth back drop, Lindsey made my wedding unbelievable. People were commenting all night about the florals, and they truly made the entire space look perfect. You will LOVE working with her!

Sent on 04/27/2017

Sunny · Married on 04/08/2017

I enjoyed working with Lindesy! She was very friendly, provided great customer service and was very professional. The whole process was so smooth and easy! After leaving our first meeting I felt relieved knowing our flowers would be in good hands. Our wedding flowers were gorgeous and exceeded our expectations. We received so many compliments! There was an issue with our arch standing up outside due to wind and Lindsey did everything she could to make it stand up. We were so thankful for all of her hard work on our wedding day and all of our flowers were perfect. I highly recommend the stalk market.

Sent on 04/22/2017

Lindsey is amazing and her work is just absolutely stunning!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Matthew · Married on 03/17/2017

Booking with Lindsey was one of the best choices I made while planning my planning! I had a lot of ideas for what I was wanting, but there were other ideas in particular that I couldn't describe well, but she just made those ideas come to life. When I saw the flowers for the first time I just gasped. I could not be happier with how they turned out. The quality was perfect and they were beautifully arranged. They looked stunning in our photos as well. Lindsey made the entire process so easy and and painless. She worked with my small budget and was very enjoyable to work with. The quality and affordability was amazing! Thank you Lindsey!

Sent on 05/13/2017

Lindsey is amazing! I walked into our initial floral consultation and was completely blown away by how professional she was. The shop is so cute too! She completely understood the looki I was going for and picked out stunning arrangements for our December wedding. She also worked within our budget and gave us plenty of options. I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Chelsey · Married on 11/05/2016

The Stalk Market is amazing and I can not think Lindsey enough for the beautiful job done! My bridal bouquet was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I was truly impressed by the service they provided and their estimate was much lower than their competitors. I am so happy that we chose The Stalk Market! If you are looking for a florist, give them chance. They will exceed your expectations in every way possible.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Cari · Married on 10/22/2016

I could not have been any happier with my choice in florist. The Stalk Market listened to all my likes and dislikes and arranged the most perfect florals for my wedding day and they weren't ridiculously priced like some of the other shops I had visited. Lindsey was always prompt with replying to me she also offered up ideas and solutions to my random ideas I would throw her way. She made the whole process so smooth and easy. Definitely took all the stress away from that aspect of the wedding. Best decision ever!

Sent on 12/07/2016
  • Elise

Elise · Married on 10/15/2016

The Stalk Market did a wonderful job with our beautiful flowers for our wedding! Lindsey helped me pick out flowers that tied our wedding together and just made it looks so gorgeous! She was very helpful, kind, & is extremely good at her job! I will recommend her to anyone & everyone!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Chris · Married on 10/15/2016

My wife and I met with Lindsey early in our wedding process. The entire process couldn't have been easier! Based on our first conversations, Lindsey knew exactly what we needed for our wedding. She had fantastic ideas and suggestions that my wife and I hadn't thought of or even considered necessary!
    She matched flowers and ideas with our outfits and the final ensemble at the wedding was more than beautiful! Our flower combinations couldn't have been better and that's thanks to Lindsey and her knowledge! Our wedding wouldn't have been as awesome without her!

Sent on 02/02/2017

Chelsea · Married on 10/01/2016

my flowers were absolutely beautiful! she really made my vision real and people are still talking about my flowers.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Meredith · Married on 09/24/2016

Lindsey took my ideas and brought them to life! She is super affordable and does an AMAZING job! I totally recommend her!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Meredith · Married on 09/24/2016

Lindsey brought my vision to life! Not only that but she is affordable and very easy to work with!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Kelsey · Married on 09/03/2016

I am very happy we ended up doing out florals though The Stalk Market, we loved everything about them! Lindsey is so nice and very personable. Since she's younger she had a hip style and know's what in right now. Lindsey was always easy to contact and answered all of my annoying questions. Their flowers were beautiful and lasted throughout the ceremony and reception. If you are in need of great quality for your wedding, reach out to them! I promise you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Karen · Married on 09/02/2016

Used The Stalk Market for our wedding and WOW! Beautiful floral arrangements, but more importantly Lindsey and her mom are fabulous to work with. From the initial meeting to the big day, they were so helpful, responsive and relaxed. The process was very straightforward and clear. They didn't bat an eye when we had a last minute spray for our arch needed and they provided so many ideas. We provided the centerpieces about 2 days before the wedding - seeing them on the big day with the flowers was amazing. The bouquets were gorgeous - we can't say enough good things. It added the perfect touch to the decor. They use great quality flowers, so fresh. Their location is conveniently located in the McKinney square, so it was about 15 minutes from our venue. Great experience, value and talent. Highly recommend for any brides in the Dallas area - save yourself from other meetings and come here first!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Blair · Married on 06/11/2016

Lindsey at the Stalk Market is wonderful. She was so responsive to my emails, and I sent her a lot of emails after changing my mind a few times! But she was always willing to work with me, and in the end, I had beautiful flowers and arrangements. They were on time with delivery and made sure we knew where every arrangement was and that it was accounted for. Lindsey also provided the perfect consultation. I had a few ideas when I came in, but she took it up a notch. My guests commented on how much they loved the grey roses she had suggested. Great experience!

Sent on 07/20/2016