The Purple Iris Events Reviews

101 Reviews for The Purple Iris Events

101 The Purple Iris Events Reviews
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 06/23/2018

Wendy did an amazing job with our wedding flowers, centerpieces, and favors. She did a great job at asking all the right questions during our initial consultation with her in order to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. She is fair priced and very accommodating from start to finish. She can accommodate virtually any request and we loved that she was able to take care of our mini succulent favors! We also rented the centerpiece lanterns from her which saved us a ton of money and they matched our decor perfectly! She did a fantastic job blending the succulents with flowers in each arrangement. I LOVED my bouquet so much that I was sad to leave it behind when we left for our honeymoon!

The Purple Iris Events 1
    The Purple Iris Events 8
    The Purple Iris Events 9
    The Purple Iris Events 10

Lauren · Married on 06/03/2018

Wendy did an incredible job on the flowers for my wedding and rehearsal dinner. Not only was I beyond pleased with them, but I received so many compliments over how beautiful they all looked. She was a joy and pleasure to work with, and brought my vision to life. I highly recommend her for any of your floral needs- you won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 06/25/2018

The Purple Iris Events's reply:

Thank you, Lauren. You are so sweet. It was a pleasure to design for you and your girls. I loved the simple but elegant style you chose for Coyote Hills Golf Course wedding & reception. Made designing for you more enjoyable. Blessings to you and Skyler for a wonderful future together.

Becca · Married on 05/25/2018

This is not my first time working with Wendy, and it is always a pleasure!

Sent on 06/04/2018

The Purple Iris Events's reply:

A pleasure working with you also, Becca. Thanks for keeping us in mind for your floral needs at your events at EV Free.

Maria · Married on 05/19/2018

We have worked with the Purple Iris Events for over 6 years now for our graduation ceremony and have always had a pleasant experience!

Liz · Married on 02/17/2018

I found Wendy on Thumbtack and I'm so glad I went with her for my wedding florals. Her work is beautiful and such a great value! I had a little emotional moment when I arrived at the church and saw the bouquets for the first time. Same feeling again getting to my reception venue and seeing the beautiful centerpieces. She was super easy to work with and responsive. I was lucky in that the day I met with her she had made a mockup for another bride with my same colors- once you see her work you will be sold and happy with the money you save compared to other florists in the area.

The Purple Iris Events 11
    The Purple Iris Events 12
    The Purple Iris Events 13
    The Purple Iris Events 14

Laura · Married on 01/14/2018

I was so lucky to have found Wendy! It almost seemed too good to be true! Not only was she so sweet but she exceeded my expectations and made my special day so beautiful! You will not be disappointed with her, and her prices are so affordable hiring Wendy is a no brainer! I will forever recommend her to everyone and anyone! Thank you so much for making my day what i envisioned it would be!

Sent on 01/17/2018

The Purple Iris Events's reply:

Thank you, Laura, for the kind words and You're welcome. It is always a pleasure to design for wonderful clients like you! You looked fabulous and I can't wait to get copies of the photos! Congratulations! Best wishes for your future together.

Tara · Married on 12/21/2017

Wendy was so amazing, helpful, punctual, and has a great taste and style. All the flowers at our ceremony look beautiful. She hand picks flowers and put them together wonderfully. She always communicates well and on time. I would always choose Wendy for flowers in my future events!

Lily · Married on 11/04/2017

Wendy is very helpful and professional.

vikki · Married on 10/28/2017

Wendy did an wonderful job for my wedding! All guests, even the wedding venue coordinator, were amazed by Wendy's garland centerpiece design.

vikki · Married on 10/28/2017

Wendy did an amazing job for my wedding. Definitely recommend her for your special events.

Sent on 11/13/2017
    The Purple Iris Events 15
    The Purple Iris Events 16

The Purple Iris Events's reply:

Thank you, Vikki. It was an honor setting up for you on The Icon. Congratulations to you and Bronz. Thanks also for the photos.

Jessica · Married on 10/08/2017

The Purple Iris made our day absolutely gorgeous! Wendy is so easy to work with, professional, and her arrangements are stunning. She will give you exactly what you want with a smile and with great value for the money. Thank you Wendy!

Sent on 10/19/2017

The Purple Iris Events's reply:

You are so very welcome, Jessica. You picked a color palette that made my job a breeze and my heart happy. I am so glad you were happy with the final product. It was a pleasure working again with your Coordinator, Lana Meadows, and the staff at Dove Canyon Golf Club made set-up so easy. Blessings to you and your husband!

Claudia · Married on 10/07/2017

This weekend was the first time I've ever used the purple iris events. And I am very impressed with her professionalism and her awesome work. Her arrangements were the hit of our party I deafly will be referring her to all my friends and family. I will be using her for all my future events. I highly highly recommend

Sent on 10/10/2017

The Purple Iris Events's reply:

Thank you Claudia for the opportunity to design for your daughter's baby shower. It was a pleasure working with you and I look forward to events int he future!

Tina · Married on 10/07/2017

I cannot say enough about this florist. I have never been so happy before in my life. I hired them for the Bride and Groom table and what Wendy put together was beyond beautiful, it was absolutely breathtaking. I highly highly recommend hiring her. The quality of the flowers was unreal, I've never seen roses like the ones she brought and not only the rises but all of the others. I cannot say enough she blew everyone away. The 2 bouquets at the church were gorgeous. Wendy is professional. Sweet and so easy to work worth. Thank you for everything.

Sent on 10/10/2017
    The Purple Iris Events 17
    The Purple Iris Events 18
    The Purple Iris Events 19

The Purple Iris Events's reply:

Thank you Tina for your very sweet comments. The best part of my job (besides feeding my creativity) is clients like you! It makes my heart happy to have happy clients! Thank you also for the photos!

elham · Married on 09/17/2017

Wendy Skyes is THE BEST! If you are looking for a florist, do not look any further. Wendy is so kind and personable. She sat down with me in the beginning trying to get an idea of what my vision was for our wedding. When it was time for the mock up she had done exactly what I had envisioned and asked for. However, because of pinterest and my own indecisiveness I changed my centerpiece two weeks before the wedding. She was a delight to work with and most important she loves what she does. We all know weddings are a huge expense, but Wendy worked with me to find a reasonable price that fit our budget. Wendy Skyes made our wedding perfect and magical!!

Sent on 09/28/2017

The Purple Iris Events's reply:

Thank you, Elham. You are too kind! It was a pleasure working with you. Rancho Las Lomas is such a beautiful venue & Kayley at LVL Events made set-up so easy. I can't wait to see the photos and highlight some on my website. Blessings for a wonderful future!
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 08/18/2017

I have a obsession with flowers. I was hoping for my flowers to be beautiful. As we all do on our wedding day. Our florals though.. were absolutely jaw dropping. All our guests were asking about the flowers more than anything we had. My expectations were not just met they were topped more than I could have imagined! Wendy has a gift!

Sent on 08/21/2017

The Purple Iris Events's reply:

You are too sweet! It is wonderful clients like you that make all of the work worth while! Thank you for sharing your special day with us at The Casino, San Clemente and for choosing an amazing color palette with unique flowers like Protea, Blushing Bride, Helleborus & Cafe Au Lait Dahlias! Can't wait to see the prof shots of this one! Blessings!!!!

Belinda · Married on 07/23/2017

Thank you so much Wendy were truly humbled, appreciative, and loved your work with our wedding. It was more than we expected and were so glad we opted to keep searching for a florist and we hit the jackpot when we found you. I believe you gave the best prices in all our searches and the quality of your work isnt skimmed or or cut short anywhere. Well be glad to provide all the photos that you need once we receive them from out photographer.

Sent on 07/25/2017

The Purple Iris Events's reply:

Thanks Belinda (and Justin) It was a pleasure working with you both for your wedding at Plaza de Magdalena. One of the joys of my job as floral designer is working with so many different color schemes and styles. Yours with the deep burgundy Heart Roses and Dahlias will always be one of my favorite. Can't wait to see more photos - I definitely want to highlight you on my website - you are both so beautiful! Best to you both for a wonderful future.

Debbie · Married on 07/14/2017

Wendy/The Purple Iris Events is amazing! She made all of my dreams come true with the floral design for my wedding! And she didn't charge me an arm and a leg simply because I said the word "wedding"! My planner was skeptical at first because Wendy's price was about half of most of the other vendors we had talked to, but I just simply refused to pay that kind of money on FLOWERS and I'm sooooo happy I stuck to my guns on that one! Wendy made my wedding look so classy and elegant! She has been awesome through the whole process from meeting us to get an idea of what we wanted, to making a mock up centerpiece and bouquet for a minimal fee so that I could get an idea of what it would look like, to actually executing the vision at my ceremony and reception! Everything was too notch and I couldn't recommend her enough!

Sent on 07/25/2017

The Purple Iris Events's reply:

Thanks Debbie, for having confidence in me and for trusting me with the flowers/decor for your wedding at Dove Canyon Courtyard. You knocked it out of the park with your Fairytale/Book theme, I just added the finishing touches. It was a pleasure working with you and I wish you all the best for a Fantastic future!

Barb · Married on 07/01/2017

Wendy is nothing short of amazing. I showed Wendy photos of my centerpieces and bouquets, and she totally nailed it. I was very relieved, happy and beyond satisfied with the outcome of my floral decorations. And, to top it off, Wendy's a sweetheart.

Sent on 07/09/2017

The Purple Iris Events's reply:

It was so great working with you (and finally meeting you in person) The staff at South Coast Winery made the set-up of flowers so easy. Can't wait to see some prof photos so I can highlight the unique green roses and orchids in all of your arrangements. Many blessings being sent your way!

Jessica · Married on 07/01/2017

We loved working with The Purple Iris Events! We gave her pictures of what we liked and her finished product was even more beautiful! She stayed in budget and delivered right on time. We would highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/16/2017

The Purple Iris Events's reply:

Thanks for the wonderful review, Jess. Really appreciate it - and the referral as well. Every wedding is fun & unique in some way - your Sunflowers really lit up our design room! Please send some photos so I can highlight your creative style in my portfolio. Blessings!

Kim · Married on 06/17/2017

Love love loved my beautiful bouquet and centerpieces. Everything was perfect and was exactly what I was imagining for my wedding. Wendy did an amazing job and was so friendly.

Sent on 07/03/2017

The Purple Iris Events's reply:

Thanks, Kim. You did an amazing job on all of the hand-made paper flowers. It was so fun working with the mixed media.

Liseth · Married on 06/17/2017

So thankful to Wendy for the beautiful flowers she made for our Anniversary/convalidation.
    After canceling my previous florist since we were not satisfied, I was panicking and with only one week away from our event, yess one week! She gpt referred to us and since our first phone conversation, I knew she was the right florist, she got my idea right away and I felt so confident and relaxed.
    She even made me a special request, a lovely hair piece and my cascade/drop bouquet!
    Contract & payment was easy & fast!
    They were on time
    Wendy was amazing, pews at church were simple & cute, centerpieces were perfect addition to our tables and guests were delighted, everybody wanted a centerpiece LOL.
    Thank you so much again Wendy for being part of our special day.
    Definitely would use her service again!

Sent on 07/03/2017

The Purple Iris Events's reply:

It was my pleasure, Liseth, to help out when you were in a tough spot. So glad that I was available and that you were happy with the colorful arrangements.

shaina · Married on 06/03/2017

It was beyond perfect the flowers were beautiful and I could not have asked for better! She is awesome!

Sent on 06/20/2017

The Purple Iris Events's reply:

Some color palettes and design elements are more fun to work with than others. Yours was one of them! I loved designing for your wedding and am thrilled you were happy with the results! Can't wait to see some of the photos that captured it all!

Mr · Married on 05/13/2017

Working with Wendy was phenomenal. She was courteous and listened to everything we desired and she knocked it out of the park and past the parking lot. She made things light and took the stress out of "planning the wedding." If there was a problem at any point of the wedding or with the flowers, we had no idea about it because she was on top of it and ran a tight ship. She had everything we ever needed/wanted and if she didn't have it, she would find a way to get it for us. I would HIGHLY recommend her services from florals to coordination to just calming advice. An absolute pleasure to work with you and we can't thank you enough!!

Sent on 06/08/2017

The Purple Iris Events's reply:

It was my pleasure helping you guys plan the wedding of your dreams. Thank you for having the confidence in me to make it happen and allowing me the opportunity to relieve some of the 'wedding planning' stress so you two could enjoy the day!

Jaclyn · Married on 05/13/2017

Wendy is absolutely amazing! It is incredible how she can take your ideas and wants, turn them into reality and make your wedding day flowers/decor like the fairy tale you'd dreamed of! From the first time we sat down with Wendy, she asked what our dream look would be if cost wasn't in the picture.. Obviously everyone has a budget. Wendy was so amazing that she incorporated everything we pictured and kept it within budget! It all turned out a thousand times better than we ever thought it could be! I would HIGHLY recommend The Purple Iris to everyone!!

Sent on 06/20/2017

The Purple Iris Events's reply:

I love making every bride's Fairy Tale come True! So glad I got to be a small part of your Fairy Tale, Jackie. It was fabulous getting to know you better through the wedding planning. Wishing you and Michael nothing but the Best!