94 Reviews for The Purple Iris Events

Chuppah Decor (1)
Non-Floral (1)
Single Flowers (1)
94 The Purple Iris Events Reviews

I found Wendy on Thumbtack and I'm so glad I went with her for my wedding florals. Her work is beautiful and such a great value! I had a little emotional moment when I arrived at the church and saw the bouquets for the first time. Same feeling again getting to my reception venue and seeing the beautiful centerpieces. She was super easy to work with and responsive. I was lucky in that the day I met with her she had made a mockup for another bride with my same colors- once you see her work you will be sold and happy with the money you save compared to other florists in the area.

Profile Picture Liz , 2/17/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

I was so lucky to have found Wendy! It almost seemed too good to be true! Not only was she so sweet but she exceeded my expectations and made my special day so beautiful! You will not be disappointed with her, and her prices are so affordable hiring Wendy is a no brainer! I will forever recommend her to everyone and anyone! Thank you so much for making my day what i envisioned it would be!

Profile Picture Laura, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Wendy was so amazing, helpful, punctual, and has a great taste and style. All the flowers at our ceremony look beautiful. She hand picks flowers and put them together wonderfully. She always communicates well and on time. I would always choose Wendy for flowers in my future events!

Profile Picture Tara, 12/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Wendy is very helpful and professional.

Profile Picture Lily, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Wendy did an wonderful job for my wedding! All guests, even the wedding venue coordinator, were amazed by Wendy's garland centerpiece design.

Profile Picture vikki, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Wendy did an amazing job for my wedding. Definitely recommend her for your special events.

Profile Picture vikki, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The Purple Iris made our day absolutely gorgeous! Wendy is so easy to work with, professional, and her arrangements are stunning. She will give you exactly what you want with a smile and with great value for the money. Thank you Wendy!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

This weekend was the first time I've ever used the purple iris events. And I am very impressed with her professionalism and her awesome work. Her arrangements were the hit of our party I deafly will be referring her to all my friends and family. I will be using her for all my future events. I highly highly recommend

Profile Picture Claudia, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I cannot say enough about this florist. I have never been so happy before in my life. I hired them for the Bride and Groom table and what Wendy put together was beyond beautiful, it was absolutely breathtaking. I highly highly recommend hiring her. The quality of the flowers was unreal, I've never seen roses like the ones she brought and not only the rises but all of the others. I cannot say enough she blew everyone away. The 2 bouquets at the church were gorgeous. Wendy is professional. Sweet and so easy to work worth. Thank you for everything.

Photo for The Purple Iris Events Review - I don't have all the pictures yet but this gives you an idea
Photo for The Purple Iris Events Review - Alice in wonderland themed
Profile Picture Tina, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Wendy Skyes is THE BEST! If you are looking for a florist, do not look any further. Wendy is so kind and personable. She sat down with me in the beginning trying to get an idea of what my vision was for our wedding. When it was time for the mock up she had done exactly what I had envisioned and asked for. However, because of pinterest and my own indecisiveness I changed my centerpiece two weeks before the wedding. She was a delight to work with and most important she loves what she does. We all know weddings are a huge expense, but Wendy worked with me to find a reasonable price that fit our budget. Wendy Skyes made our wedding perfect and magical!!

Profile Picture elham, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I have a obsession with flowers. I was hoping for my flowers to be beautiful. As we all do on our wedding day. Our florals though.. were absolutely jaw dropping. All our guests were asking about the flowers more than anything we had. My expectations were not just met they were topped more than I could have imagined! Wendy has a gift!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Thank you so much Wendy were truly humbled, appreciative, and loved your work with our wedding. It was more than we expected and were so glad we opted to keep searching for a florist and we hit the jackpot when we found you. I believe you gave the best prices in all our searches and the quality of your work isnt skimmed or or cut short anywhere. Well be glad to provide all the photos that you need once we receive them from out photographer.

Profile Picture Belinda, 7/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Wendy/The Purple Iris Events is amazing! She made all of my dreams come true with the floral design for my wedding! And she didn't charge me an arm and a leg simply because I said the word "wedding"! My planner was skeptical at first because Wendy's price was about half of most of the other vendors we had talked to, but I just simply refused to pay that kind of money on FLOWERS and I'm sooooo happy I stuck to my guns on that one! Wendy made my wedding look so classy and elegant! She has been awesome through the whole process from meeting us to get an idea of what we wanted, to making a mock up centerpiece and bouquet for a minimal fee so that I could get an idea of what it would look like, to actually executing the vision at my ceremony and reception! Everything was too notch and I couldn't recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Debbie, 7/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Wendy is nothing short of amazing. I showed Wendy photos of my centerpieces and bouquets, and she totally nailed it. I was very relieved, happy and beyond satisfied with the outcome of my floral decorations. And, to top it off, Wendy's a sweetheart.

Profile Picture Barb, 7/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We loved working with The Purple Iris Events! We gave her pictures of what we liked and her finished product was even more beautiful! She stayed in budget and delivered right on time. We would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Love love loved my beautiful bouquet and centerpieces. Everything was perfect and was exactly what I was imagining for my wedding. Wendy did an amazing job and was so friendly.

Profile Picture Kim, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

So thankful to Wendy for the beautiful flowers she made for our Anniversary/convalidation.
After canceling my previous florist since we were not satisfied, I was panicking and with only one week away from our event, yess one week! She gpt referred to us and since our first phone conversation, I knew she was the right florist, she got my idea right away and I felt so confident and relaxed.
She even made me a special request, a lovely hair piece and my cascade/drop bouquet!
Contract & payment was easy & fast!
They were on time
Wendy was amazing, pews at church were simple & cute, centerpieces were perfect addition to our tables and guests were delighted, everybody wanted a centerpiece LOL.
Thank you so much again Wendy for being part of our special day.
Definitely would use her service again!

Profile Picture Liseth, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

It was beyond perfect the flowers were beautiful and I could not have asked for better! She is awesome!

Profile Picture shaina, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Working with Wendy was phenomenal. She was courteous and listened to everything we desired and she knocked it out of the park and past the parking lot. She made things light and took the stress out of "planning the wedding." If there was a problem at any point of the wedding or with the flowers, we had no idea about it because she was on top of it and ran a tight ship. She had everything we ever needed/wanted and if she didn't have it, she would find a way to get it for us. I would HIGHLY recommend her services from florals to coordination to just calming advice. An absolute pleasure to work with you and we can't thank you enough!!

Profile Picture Mr, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Wendy is absolutely amazing! It is incredible how she can take your ideas and wants, turn them into reality and make your wedding day flowers/decor like the fairy tale you'd dreamed of! From the first time we sat down with Wendy, she asked what our dream look would be if cost wasn't in the picture.. Obviously everyone has a budget. Wendy was so amazing that she incorporated everything we pictured and kept it within budget! It all turned out a thousand times better than we ever thought it could be! I would HIGHLY recommend The Purple Iris to everyone!!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 5/13/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Wendy was very easy to work with, and very reasonably priced. She was able to quickly work with my premade centerpieces to add flower accents, without a lot of guidance. Everything looked great!

Profile Picture Kristine, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Wendy did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding!!! I was blown away by her expertise. She was also extremely responsive to all of my emails and changes with numbers of centerpieces, etc. I sent her photos of what I would like and she delivered exactly like the pictures. Her team showed up on time and also helped set up our reception room. Everything turned out beautiful and she made me feel at ease.

Profile Picture lauren, 3/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We highly recommend Wendy of The Purple Iris Events for wedding flowers/decor. She has great style and taste; is very personable with great communication skills; has a wealth of knowledge on flowers, decorations, and local vendors; and stays in tune with what her client specifically needs. I had wanted tulips, garden roses, ranunculi, peonies, and other somewhat pricier and/or out-of-season flowers for our 100+ guest Southern California winter wedding, but only had a reasonable -- not spectacular budget -- to work with. Wendy managed to miraculously deliver supremely high-quality results within our limited budget, in addition to tactfully helping me make decisions when I was wishy-washy on how I wanted our wedding to look. If you want a florist who goes above and beyond, Wendy is your gal!

Profile Picture User7837829, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

We hired Wendy to be the florist for our wedding. The flowers looked amazing! They were so fresh and beautiful! Wendy hand delivered them and did the setup. The price was fair and all the guests loved them! This florist is definitely recommended!

Profile Picture Katie, 1/21/17, 5 Reviews