Fleurish of Orange County

San Clemente, CA View map

Looking for simplistic elegance or innovative floral designs? Fleurish of Orange County will work closely with you and your budget to create a vision that is uniquely your own. Our personalized service and attention to detail will make your special event one to remember. Please visit our website at www.fleurishoc.com. To contact us directly email joie@fleurishoc.com or call 949-254-1334.

Which of the following services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
    Kelly Married on 10/22/2011
    Joie of Fleurish of Orange County was one of the very first vendors that I hired for my wedding. We met several times to talk about the “theme/vibe” of our wedding. Her personality is honestly what sold me. She is so friendly and outgoing; you can’t help but like her. Her prices were extremely reasonable. I gave her an idea of what I was looking for for our wedding but for the most part she did her own thing. I had only seen her work in pictures that she had shown me but I trusted her and I am so glad I did. When I walked into the bridal suite before the wedding and saw all of the bouquets I started to cry, they were so beautiful. It is very hard when you are planning your wedding to leave things in other people’s hands but she did such an amazing job. The reception flowers were just as beautiful, as was the curly willow and floral design she made for the chuppah. She was a doll to work with and I would use her again in the future for other floral needs!
    Anita Married on 06/22/2011
    Joie Shetrone , the owner of Fleurish OC did all the flowers for our grand daughters wedding this June. Joie was GREAT to work with! She provided us with photos and suggestions for ideas of what could be done. She also suggested web sites for us.She was also very open to any ideas that I had. Together we were able to narrow down colors and flowers for the wedding.
    All the floral arrangements made by Joie were absolutely beautiful. We loved them all. I highly recommend Joie and her services. She is a true professional but very open and relaxed in her demeanor.
    Anne Married on 05/07/2011
    I recently used Fleurish for my wedding flowers. Joie (the owner)did a GREAT job. She was very flexible and helpful as I'm the type that knows what I like but can't always explain it (I don't know the names of any flowers). I showed her some pictures (telling her what I liked and didn't) and her knowledge of flowers quickly helped us come up with a game plan for all my wedding flowers. I liked that Joie is not pretentious and made me feel very comfortable and at-ease with the process. She was very reasonable with her prices (I really shopped around for the best looking flowers at the best price - her pictures of the wedding flowers she had done were impressive). She had good follow-up right before the wedding - I was very confident that the flowers were going to be great. Sure enough they were! I would highly recommend Fleurish of Orange County.

de Luxe Weddings & Events de Luxe Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

I recently had the pleasure of working with Melissa from Fleurish of Orange County. In the weeks before a wedding, many design elements can change. I love that Melissa took the time to sit with me to go over every last detail, as I was representing on behalf of my out-of-state bride. Melissa 100% delivered on gorgeous arrangements and my bride was beyond happy with all her arrangements and personal flowers. For this reason, I highly recommend Fleurish of Orange County!

San Clemente, 92673
949-254-1334

fleurishoc.com
Location of (Fleurish of Orange County)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding