The Music In Your Head Reviews

29 | Minneapolis, MN

29 Reviews for The Music In Your Head

29 The Music In Your Head Reviews

Nicole · Married on 08/13/2016

Brooke was wonderful! She was prompt with responding to questions, willing to work with our schedules, and best of all she was a hit at our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Many of our guests commented on how great the live music was and we were so happy with how everything went! We certainly recommend working with Brooke!

Karuna · Married on 07/09/2016

I am a music lover so it was very important to me that our wedding music reflected that. Brooke exceeded my expectations and was great to work with. She is a professional, very responsive to questions, accommodating to requests, and organized. Several of guests also mentioned how beautifully she sang during our ceremony.

MJ · Married on 09/18/2015

Brooke is an excellent vocalist and was great to work with. She was willing ot learn new songs and was responsive prior to the wedding. Her Hallelujiah during our cermony was beautiful. She was flexible when we had to move our ceremony inside due to rain. We would definitely hire her again.

I first heard Brooke at a wedding I was at in the fall and I was immediately taken aback by her gorgeous voice... it brought chills. I knew when I got engaged that very weekend that I wanted to have her sing at my wedding. From the moment we contacted Brooke she was extremely helpful and enjoyable to work with. She was extremely flexible and was willing to drive to our out of the way ceremony site. Our first meeting with her put us at ease and made selecting our wedding music much easier as she had many very great suggestions. Needless to say, the great job she did at our wedding was noticed by more than just me and my groom, numerous guests came up to me to find out about her and to compliment what a beautiful job she did. We couldn't be more happy with The Music in Your Head. Thanks so much Brooke!

Sara · Married on 06/06/2015

Brooke was so great to work with and very easy to get in touch with. She is a phenomenal singer and has amazing suggestions. She made our wedding ceremony amazing and I would highly recommend her.

Cassie · Married on 05/09/2015

Brooke was a phenomenal pianist. It was very easy to get in touch with her on the days leading up to the wedding for questions and updates. The ceremony and cocktail hour music was a big hit as well. We received many compliments from our guests. We would definitely recommend her to family and friends. Thanks again Brooke!

Brooke did a great job playing the piano and singing at our wedding ceremony. Having her perform live instead of a DJ helped us make our ceremony feel so much more intimate. She did a great job giving out suggestions on music for the various parts of the ceremony but was also open to anything new if we wanted. During the ceremony, she would extend or wind down songs as needed so everything flowed smoothly. Brooke is very talented, very responsive and easy to work with. We're so glad she was able to be a part of our day.

Cindy · Married on 11/08/2014

Brooke Marshall did a FABULOUS job at our daughter's wedding!! She was so receptive to the songs we wanted and the quality of her voice is amazing! She even played and sang songs before the wedding (mini concert). I would highly recommend her for any event!

• Beth

Beth · Married on 09/20/2014

Brooke was absolutely phenomenal! She was a pleasure to work with and was very interested in finding the perfect music for our wedding. We had so many compliments on how talented she was and how beautiful she sounded! Brooke truly helped make our wedding special and unique!

Brooke sang for our outdoor wedding on 9/13/14. We couldn't have been happier with her! She is so incredibly talented, and made our day perfect. Our guests were still talking about her hours later! I would recommend Brooke to any of my friends. Her professionalism, and talent was nothing short of outstanding!!

Shannon · Married on 08/22/2014

Brooke did a wonderful job playing piano and singing for our wedding in August. Our guests absolutely loved her unique voice and we received many, many compliments. My husband and I loved that we were able to choose modern and fun music.....and, Brooke was willing to learn any song we wanted to include on our special day!

Brooke was very helpful throughout the planning process and was quick to respond to questions, and give input on song choices. Overall, we thought our wedding music was perfect. Brooke's voice, and song style are truly unique and she is beyond talented. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for beautiful music for their special day!

Barb · Married on 08/16/2014

We were extremely satisfied with Brooke's performance at our wedding. Brooke was easy to work with as far as selecting our songs, she had some suggestions and together with what I envisioned we came up with just the right songs for the wedding and the reception. Brooke has such a unique voice and she has a way of transcending the music and words of the song into something that just gives you the chills.
    I would highly recommend Brooke for any event.

Our wedding ceremony would have not been the same without Brooke. Her voice and musical talent is wonderful. She was amazing to work with and I really didn't have to worry or plan much for the ceremony. She gave us some song options and I told her to play a mixture of music pieces before the ceremony. She was truly dependable, showed up and did her thing. She had people crying during our unity candle lighting to the song, "I Will Love You". It was truly a memorable ceremony and I had MANY compliments about the music. THANK YOU BROOKE! We are so glad you were a part of our day!

Brooke is absolutely amazing!! She is professional, punctual, flexible, and she is awesome at helping you choose what kind of songs fit in different areas of your ceremony. She has great ideas for your dream wedding start to finish. I would recommend Brooke to anyone looking to wow yourself, wedding party, as well as your guests. She has an amazing voice and can play the piano beautifully! Brooke's voice and piano playing skills brought tears to my eyes. Thank you Brooke, you added a memorable touch to my perfect wedding day!

Stina · Married on 12/15/2013

Brooke was terrific! She is incredibly talented! For our ceremony, she learned specific music that we wanted and also provided great suggestions. Her per-ceremony and post-ceremony music was great. And when we walked down the aisle way too fast, she accommodated with her music! Totally professional. Very prompt in communication. And really affordable! I would totally recommend her!

Heather · Married on 10/12/2013

Brooke played the ceremony music at our recent wedding. We were very fortunate to have found her on wedding wire. We wanted someone that was memorable and unique. Brooke definitely stood up to the challenge and delivered. Brooke is very efficient when getting back to you and is open to discussing music choices with you. She was very affordable for the talent she provides. It would have cost us more to get both a pianist and musician through our church, but Brooke does both and does it with such grace. There is something special to me about seeing someone sing and play. We worried prior to the ceremony that we added one too many songs, but people commented afterwards that they didn’t want the songs to end. We made the choice to go with songs that meant something to us instead of traditional wedding music. Brooke performed them top notch and we highly recommend her.

If you are looking for a vocalist/pianist for your wedding ceremony Brooke is definitely the way to go! She is a very talented singer and can sing/perform any type of music from traditional to altenative. Her performance fit in seamlessly with the ceremony and sounded amazing! She is very prompt at returning emails and helping you choose the perfect selections for your wedding day. We are still getting comments from our friends and family on how gifted she was. I would recommend her without hesitation to any one looking for a vocalist/pianist. Thanks Brooke!

Aeli · Married on 08/10/2013

I highly recommend Brooke for her wonderful voice, piano playing and professionalism!

Sarah · Married on 06/29/2013

Brooke is absolutely, positively, 100%, without a doubt, the best musician one could ask for to play for a wedding. She is completely fantastic. I would recommend her to anyone. She has flair for any taste. Thank you, Brooke, for making our day truly magical. It was perfect! We couldn't thank you enough!!!

Holly · Married on 06/28/2013

Brooke did an excellent job and I received so many compliments on the music! Even though she had a busy schedule the weekend of our wedding, she did everything she could to make it work for us and it was much appreciated! I would definitely recommend her.

Christina · Married on 06/01/2013

Brooke was awesome and helped me pick out some wonderful songs for our wedding. She has a wealth of experience and her playing and singing set the tone for our happy day. I highly recommend her!

Brooke was FANTASTIC to work with! Being a bride that was quite overwhelmed with other family things going on she easily stepped in and made out wedding so special by playing beautiful and fun music. She had great suggestions for what to play and was willing to play other things that we suggested as well. She was incredibly easy to work with and is an amazingly talented musician.

Michelle · Married on 06/23/2012

Brooke has the most soulful, gorgeous voice. She sang "Such Great Heights" as my husband and I walked into the sanctuary, surrounded by our friends. Brooke is so very talented, professional and I'll say it again, her voice is absolutely amazing. She also did a song during communion and her voice filled the room is such a beautiful and captivating way. Thank you Brooke, you made our wedding day so lovely!!!

Clare · Married on 06/09/2012

Finding Brooke was a dream come true!! She provided beautiful music for the prelude, wedding ceremony and cocktail hour!! Her voice is absolute heaven!! Everyone commented on her voice and even the venue coordinator (who hears it all) loved Brooke's voice and asked her for her card for future bookings!!

Brooke was willing to work with us to come up with memorable music for our wedding ceremony. We wanted something a little less-traditional yet beautiful and she knew what we were looking for exactly. She was always quick to respond when I had questions.

Thank you Brooke for sharing in our special day in a very special way!! I would recommend Brooke to anyone wanting beautiful music for a beautiful wedding.

Joel · Married on 12/17/2011

Brooke Marshall was a complete professional and helped make our wedding absolutely everything we envisioned in our hearts.