Jim Olsen ~ Guitarist

Brainerd, MN View map

$600 Most Popular Price

Jim Olsen is an award-winning wedding musician based in Pillager, Minnesota. From traditional to modern music, he loves to set the mood for a couple's big day. Jim is originally from Hibbing, Minnesota, but spent many years in Nashville, Tennessee, where he was a full-time guitarist. Jim has performed at hundreds of weddings and special events, and would love to work with you to accommodate your tastes and make your day even more special.

Jim has an extensive repertoire and is comfortable with many guitar and music styles. Whatever kind of music you have in mind, and whenever you want to hear it, Jim has you covered with ceremony and cocktail hour music, as well as instrumentals.

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$450

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$600

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Learn New Songs
Microphones
Sound/PA System

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Solo

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What instruments does your group play?

Guitar

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Sound/PA System

1 User photo

Lisa Married on 05/18/2019

Hire Jim NOW!

Jim played his guitar during our wedding ceremony, cocktail reception, and dinner. Three hours straight without a break! We didn't have a clue what music we wanted for our ceremony. Jim met me a couple weeks before the event and brought along his guitar and gave us lots of options! He's so talented, humble, and gracious. You'd be lucky to have him be a part of any special event. He brought our wedding to life in a way that I never imagined. I feel honored that we were able to have him at our wedding. He's amazing.

Jim Olsen ~ Guitarist's reply:

Lisa, Thank you so much for your kind words! It was my absolute pleasure to be a part of your special day! What a lovely ceremony & such wonderful families you & Steve have brought together!
    Thank you again & blessings on your marriage! Sincerely, Jim Olsen
    Victoria Married on 08/18/2018
    Jim came highly recommended by my wedding venue and I am so thankful for that recommendation. Jim was a bride’s dream to work with. Communication was so clear and easy and fast, and the music was beautiful. His guitar set the perfect tone for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour and he was excellent with recommending songs we had never even considered. We could not have been happier. I would definitely recommend Jim to play for your special event if you’re looking for a professional guitarist.

Victoria & Kyle,
    Thank you so much for including me in your special day! It was an honor to play for you, your family, & friends! Blessings on your new adventure together! Thank you again!
    Sincerely,
    Jim Olsen
    Susan Married on 06/09/2018
    I highly recommend Jim Olsen Guitar & Harp! He is very talented and great to work with. He made our day so special!!! The ceremony and cocktail hour music was phenomenal!

Jim Olsen ~ Guitarist's reply:

Susan, Thank you so much for having me be a part of your wedding! What a beautiful day & venue! Thank you again! Sincerely, Jim Olsen :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Pianist for Events Pianist for Events Wedding Musicians

I have worked with many guitarists over the years and Jim Olsen is by far the finest! Not only is he incredibly talented but Jim great to work with.

Brainerd, MN, 56473
Location of (Jim Olsen ~ Guitarist)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding