522 W 1st Street, Pillager, MN 56473 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 6

About JIM OLSEN GUITAR & HARP-GUITAR

I love playing guitar! Traditional songs are great, (Canon in D, Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring, etc),,,I love 'em! But a little-more-modern songs can be so fun! "Happy Together" is a such a fun Recessional Song! When was the last time you heard the entire audience burst in to singing for the new couple? "I can't see me lovin' nobody but you for all my life" Or saw that same audience tear-up to "The Swan" or "A Thousand Years" as the Bride enters? What a beautiful memory! I see it all the time! It is always special...& I'm so honored to be a part of it.

Follow JIM OLSEN GUITAR & HARP-GUITAR on
dl wedding 8 no te
backroads harp 1a
jimbo at grand marais cabin purple 2
JIM OLSEN GUITAR & HARP-GUITAR
jimbo screen shot purple at church
dl wedding 8 no te
backroads harp 1a
jimbo at grand marais cabin purple 2

• Videos 2

15 Reviews for JIM OLSEN GUITAR & HARP-GUITAR

Victoria · Married on 08/18/2018

Jim came highly recommended by my wedding venue and I am so thankful for that recommendation. Jim was a bride’s dream to work with. Communication was so clear and easy and fast, and the music was beautiful. His guitar set the perfect tone for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour and he was excellent with recommending songs we had never even considered. We could not have been happier. I would definitely recommend Jim to play for your special event if you’re looking for a professional guitarist.

Sent on 08/19/2018

JIM OLSEN GUITAR & HARP-GUITAR's reply:

Victoria & Kyle, Thank you so much for including me in your special day! It was an honor to play for you, your family, & friends! Blessings on your new adventure together! Thank you again! Sincerely, Jim Olsen

Susan · Married on 06/09/2018

I highly recommend Jim Olsen Guitar & Harp! He is very talented and great to work with. He made our day so special!!! The ceremony and cocktail hour music was phenomenal!

Sent on 06/18/2018
    JIM OLSEN GUITAR & HARP-GUITAR 1

JIM OLSEN GUITAR & HARP-GUITAR's reply:

Susan, Thank you so much for having me be a part of your wedding! What a beautiful day & venue! Thank you again! Sincerely, Jim Olsen :)

Award

JIM OLSEN GUITAR & HARP-GUITAR FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 375.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 375.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Learn New Songs
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Guitar
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs

• Pianist for Events
    Pianist for Events Wedding Musicians

I have worked with many guitarists over the years and Jim Olsen is by far the finest! Not only is he incredibly talented but Jim great to work with.

• 522 W 1st Street Pillager, MN 56473 See on map