JIM OLSEN GUITAR & HARP-GUITAR Reviews

15 | Pillager, MN

15 Reviews for JIM OLSEN GUITAR & HARP-GUITAR

15 JIM OLSEN GUITAR & HARP-GUITAR Reviews

Victoria · Married on 08/18/2018

Jim came highly recommended by my wedding venue and I am so thankful for that recommendation. Jim was a bride’s dream to work with. Communication was so clear and easy and fast, and the music was beautiful. His guitar set the perfect tone for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour and he was excellent with recommending songs we had never even considered. We could not have been happier. I would definitely recommend Jim to play for your special event if you’re looking for a professional guitarist.

Sent on 08/19/2018

JIM OLSEN GUITAR & HARP-GUITAR's reply:

Victoria & Kyle, Thank you so much for including me in your special day! It was an honor to play for you, your family, & friends! Blessings on your new adventure together! Thank you again! Sincerely, Jim Olsen

Susan · Married on 06/09/2018

I highly recommend Jim Olsen Guitar & Harp! He is very talented and great to work with. He made our day so special!!! The ceremony and cocktail hour music was phenomenal!

Sent on 06/18/2018
    JIM OLSEN GUITAR & HARP-GUITAR 1

JIM OLSEN GUITAR & HARP-GUITAR's reply:

Susan, Thank you so much for having me be a part of your wedding! What a beautiful day & venue! Thank you again! Sincerely, Jim Olsen :)

Heather · Married on 01/27/2018

Jim was incredibly easy to work, responsive, flexible and professional. He demonstrated his experience and showed us his talent. We are very happy with his performance and highly recommend him.

Sent on 01/31/2018

JIM OLSEN GUITAR & HARP-GUITAR's reply:

Heather, Thank you so much! Blessings to Lindsey & Ryan on their new adventure! Sincerely, Jim Olsen

Brynn · Married on 07/22/2017

We highly recommend working with Jim Olsen. We hired Jim to play at our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour, and he did an excellent job. We received a number of compliments from our guests. Leading up to our big day, we had the added challenge of planning our event from afar. Jim was very easy to work with and was helpful in making sure the songs played matched our personalities and set the mood we wanted. Jim was also great when it came to coordinating setup with our venue, which we really appreciated. Thanks Jim!

Sent on 08/12/2017

JIM OLSEN GUITAR & HARP-GUITAR's reply:

Brynn, Thank you so much! It was my privilege & honor to be a part of your wedding! Blessings on your new adventure! Thank you again! J.O.

Lori · Married on 08/09/2016

Jim is just awesome! His guitar playing is just lovely and has been the perfect compliment to our association's event for two years now. He plays a great mix of songs at just the right level so it adds to the atmosphere but is not too loud for conversation. He is super professional; has his own gear, shows up very early and is ready to go when the event starts. Really friendly and easy to talk to as well. We have booked Jim a year ahead of time for next year's event because we are so happy with him. On top of everything else - reasonably priced!

Maggie · Married on 07/09/2016

Jim did a fantastic job! He was very timely, and extremely flexible!! We had a friend who wanted to sing at our wedding who was suppose to meet with Jim to practice and never did, Jim was very flexible with him and ended up practicing with him an hour before the wedding to ensure they were on the same page!! thank you Jim for helping make our wedding perfect!!!

We had the most wonderful experience having Jim play for our wedding. He made the day perfect for us!! The guests raved about his music for our ceremony and everyone is still talking about his playing our first song which he customized just for us. It was a perfect day. I can't recommend him high enough!

Meghan · Married on 05/21/2016

Jim played at our ceremony and social hour, and he was wonderful! He plays beautifully, and his music helped create a great atmosphere for our wedding. Jim was a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process. He helped us select the perfect songs for our ceremony, and he was always responsive. All in all, Jim's music for our ceremony and social hour was exactly what we had dreamed of, and he was a great guy to work with for our wedding! We definitely recommend Jim!

Liz · Married on 05/14/2016

Jim recently played acoustic guitar for our wedding ceremony and social hour at Grand View Lodge. He was beyond easy to work with and can play a wide variety of music styles from classical "wedding" to current hits. His music perfectly matched the beautiful backdrop of our outdoor ceremony and I highly recommend him for any type of wedding.

Sarah · Married on 05/07/2016

Jim is a very talented guitarist who was accommodating in every aspect of the word. I wanted a simple, acoustic feel to our ceremony with only one instrument. One of my bridesmaids was unsure if she would be able to sing a song during the unity cross ceremony because of having a baby two weeks prior via C-section and also having her two year old daughter as my flower girl; Jim practiced with her before the ceremony and was able to transpose to her vocal within a short time. Jim not only plays guitar beautifully, he was a joy to have a part of our wedding day with his kind personality. I would recommend him to anyone!

Jim is one of the most talented musicians I've ever worked with. Total professional and an extremely accomplished player. He is the perfect choice for live ceremony music and social background music. He seems to know every song ever written and I would recommend Jim any day of the week (and twice on Sunday).

Kelsey · Married on 09/12/2015

Jim was professional, friendly, responsive, and his music was beautiful. I had an extremely hard time deciding the ceremony music.. Jim provided me a list of options that he believed would fit my taste. He was SPOT ON! The music during the ceremony and Happy Hour was BEAUTIFUL!!! My guests could not believe how beautiful he played!!! My family and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!!!!!

Missy · Married on 08/19/2015

Jim played for us at our intimate (10 guest) wedding. He helped guide us in decision making about the music and definitely knows what he is doing! He was even able to rearrange a few things to be able to accommodate our ceremony. He is professional, timely, courteous and extremely talented! I would absolutely recommend him. Thanks again, Jim. Our sweet wedding just wouldn't have been the same without you! Missy and Jeremiah

Jim was wonderful to work with! He made everything very easy and was able to accommodate all of our requests. He offered suggestions based upon our tastes, which made or music selections even better. Of all of our wedding vendors, Jim was the easiest and most stress-free! I would highly recommend him.