P O Box 10826, Saint Paul, MN 55110 Map · Phone number

Videos 3 Videos

7 Reviews for Harpist Laurie Leigh

Emily E · Married on 08/30/2020

Wonderful!

Laurie was absolutely wonderful! Not only was her music BEAUTIFUL and the perfect touch for our big day (she is clearly an incredibly talented musician), but she was so sweet, professional, and easy to work with. Especially throughout the process of postponing and rescheduling our wedding during Covid, we were so appreciative of her flexibility and kindness. Also, she was very helpful during our consultation. With so many other things to worry about when getting ready for the wedding, I was so glad that I didn't have to worry at all about the music. Another bonus: the harp looked and sounded absolutely gorgeous in our venue (the Sunken Garden at the Como Conservatory). Thank you Laurie!!!

Sent on 10/28/2020

Harpist Laurie Leigh's reply:

Emily - Your review means so much to me! Thank you for your very kind words! Your wedding venue is my absolute favorite! Thanks again for including me!

Megan Mengelko · Married on 09/28/2019

A harpist like no other

Laurie went above and beyond for our wedding! She was so lovely to work with and was extremely knowledgeable in helping to pick the perfect music timeline that fit our needs perfectly! She was so happy and willing to learn a new song that I wanted played and it was amazing! Her musical talent allows her to play a large variety of music across many genres. My guests loved her, as did we, and we kept getting compliments on the uniqueness of having a harpist and how talented she was. She set the tone for our entire event and we could not be any happier!

Sent on 10/25/2019

I hired Laurie for my daughter's wedding on May 9, 2015, to play during cocktail hour. She had played at a friend's wedding, and they gave her rave reviews. She was terrific to work with!! She knows how to play 'everything!' She even sent me a cd of hers before the wedding, and it was nice to hear her play (I couldn't attend the wedding she was playing at.) She is very sweet, very responsible, played specific songs I requested and played wonderful music that she thought was nice for a Reception. She even called me weeks before the wedding to let me know about a public venue she would be playing at if I'd like to come and hear her.

To walk in and hear her beautiful music playing was not only sweet to our ears, but also immediately relaxing. Guest after guest commented to me and/or other guests how wonderful Laurie was. They also commented how lovely it was to have a harpist playing during the cocktail time. It was a lovely experience because of Laurie, her lovely personality and her wonderful talent at playing the harp.

Sent on 05/29/2015

Harpist Laurie Leigh FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?
    $ 350.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 395
    Ceremony Music
    Cocktail Hour Music
    Learn New Songs
    Sound/PA System
    Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Instrumental - Solo
    Instrumental - Duo
    Instrumental - Trio
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
    4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Cello
    Flute
    Guitar
    Harp
    Piano
    Viola
    Violin
  • What services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music
    Sound/PA System
    Vocals

• P O Box 10826 Saint Paul, 55110 See on map
    6124193929 (Phone number)
    Location of (Harpist Laurie Leigh)