Harpist Laurie Leigh Reviews

6 | Saint Paul, MN

6 Reviews for Harpist Laurie Leigh

Megan Mengelko · Married on 09/28/2019

A harpist like no other

Laurie went above and beyond for our wedding! She was so lovely to work with and was extremely knowledgeable in helping to pick the perfect music timeline that fit our needs perfectly! She was so happy and willing to learn a new song that I wanted played and it was amazing! Her musical talent allows her to play a large variety of music across many genres. My guests loved her, as did we, and we kept getting compliments on the uniqueness of having a harpist and how talented she was. She set the tone for our entire event and we could not be any happier!

Sent on 10/25/2019

I hired Laurie for my daughter's wedding on May 9, 2015, to play during cocktail hour. She had played at a friend's wedding, and they gave her rave reviews. She was terrific to work with!! She knows how to play 'everything!' She even sent me a cd of hers before the wedding, and it was nice to hear her play (I couldn't attend the wedding she was playing at.) She is very sweet, very responsible, played specific songs I requested and played wonderful music that she thought was nice for a Reception. She even called me weeks before the wedding to let me know about a public venue she would be playing at if I'd like to come and hear her.

To walk in and hear her beautiful music playing was not only sweet to our ears, but also immediately relaxing. Guest after guest commented to me and/or other guests how wonderful Laurie was. They also commented how lovely it was to have a harpist playing during the cocktail time. It was a lovely experience because of Laurie, her lovely personality and her wonderful talent at playing the harp.

Sent on 05/29/2015

Laurie is a consummate professional. No muss no fuss and beautiful music! She was a delight for the ceremony and cocktail hour.

Sent on 03/19/2015

Kelli · Married on 09/27/2014

Laurie Leigh played at my wedding on 9/27/14. She is AMAZING - I am a country gal, so she learned a few country songs that I requested to be played. She is VERY accommodating and helpful! Everyone has said how they just absolutely LOVED hearing the harp at our wedding, it was so beautiful. I would highly recommend Laurie Leigh for your wedding, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/31/2014
  • W

Wendy · Married on 09/12/2014

Laurie is fantastic! She is very professional and easy to work with. She is truly a master at her craft. I had asked Laurie if she knew the Bridal March , but the Jonathan Cain version. She listened to it and went out and got the sheet music for it. She played it and every song beautifully at our ceremony!

Sent on 09/27/2014

Stephanie · Married on 06/07/2014

Laurie was one of the best choices I made for my wedding! I stumbled upon her business card while at a rental center and decided to look her up. She was a pleasure to work with and always responded in a timely fashion. She was willing to learn new songs that I specifically requested and also sent me one of her CD's. Definitely worth every penny and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/11/2014