Minneapolis, Minneapolis, MN 55401 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 25
  • Deals 1

About Nate Hance

Nate Hance is a wedding musician located in Minneapolis, Minnesota. This talented, classically and jazz trained pianist would love to entertain you and your guests at your wedding. He has 25 years of experience playing the piano, including experience playing on cruise ships. This background allows him to keep spirits up and keep people in a good mood.

Nate Hance can play a variety of styles, from classical music to Top 40. While he specializes in instrumental-solo, Nate is privy to a large network of musicians and entertainers if couples would prefer a band or ensemble. Nate Hance will play during ceremonies, cocktail hours, receptions, rehearsal dinners, and breaks. To ensure couples have found the right person, he would be more than happy to offer sample music. He may also provide vocals and learn new songs for the happy couple, as well as bring his own microphones and sound/PA system.

b63385ad254701f1 1495769001306 nate hance promo backwards

14 Reviews for Nate Hance

• Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 05/18/2019

Awesome pianist!

Nate was extremely responsive, and completely accommodating to our music requests for our ceremony. He can play a very wide range of music, and was exactly what we wanted for our ceremony. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Bonnie · Married on 06/17/2018

Nate was just great from the first email. I can only say good things about Nate. He came out to my house, visited with me about the music, and even practiced with my sister who was going to sing at the wedding. Nate was fully prepared for almost any type of music. He followed our music selections to a T. He can sing and he got the group singing as well. Everyone danced because he can read the crowd. He dressed properly for a wedding. He was on time. He drove 250 miles to our outdoor wedding. I can't hardly say enough good things about Nate. He has a very nice personality. He even won my 90 year old Mom over. She wants him to play at her 90th birthday party. Great Job Nate. You are the best. B& B from Stillwater, MN

Sent on 06/23/2018

Megan · Married on 06/16/2018

Nate was our pianist and sole musician for both our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour, and we couldn't be happier that we chose him. As a pianist myself, I'm afraid I may have been a bit picky and demanding, with several challenging classical pieces as part of my dream program. Nate not only did a fantastic job with those pieces, but also communicated consistently with me throughout the planning process, sending me short recordings to keep me updated on his progress. He even took a four-hands piece I wanted for our recessional and adapted it for two hands. Then during the social hour, he really showed off his versatility by switching to lighter pop/jazzy pieces (at my request). Overall, Nate has the perfect combination of skill, creativity, flexibility, and professionalism...HIGHLY recommended!!!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Nate Hance's reply:

Thank you so much, Megan. It was a very fun wedding!

Nate Hance FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 395.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Sample Music, Sound/PA System
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Piano
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System, Vocals

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Nate Hance 1
    15% off of cocktail music when booked with ceremony
    Receive 15% off of cocktail, dinner and/or reception music when you also book ceremony music from Nate. Instead of $150/hr, it will be reduced to $127.50 with this promo code. Nate can both sing and play jazz, pop, or whatever kind of music you'd like to party to!

• Minneapolis Minneapolis, Minnesota, 55401 See on map