The Meadows Banquet Hall Reviews

6 | Addyston, OH

6 Reviews for The Meadows Banquet Hall

Danielle · Married on 04/28/2017

The Meadows Banquet Hall was perfect! The food is delicious, the decorations are beautiful and the staff are friendly and accommodating. Mike and Guy are the greatest! We recommend this venue for anyone looking for a ceremony and reception location. Thanks! - Danielle & Ronnie

Sent on 05/01/2017

Mary has been amazing helping us get everything together for our big day! It's been super crazy with two large families coming together, but she has made it so simple. I love that we get to taste test all the food for free and everything is super customizable. I love it!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Trish · Married on 05/17/2014

Mary was great! Made my reception a dream come true!! Very friendly staff and delicious food!!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Stacy · Married on 06/27/2009

Jim and Cheryl were fantastic! Cheryl helped me through the entire process (even my date changes). She would call to check in with me periodically, I felt as though she really cared. The venue is great, lots of parking, and the food really is fabulous. It is all made in house, not shipped from across the city like many other venues.

Sent on 02/09/2010

Michelle · Married on 03/29/2008

I got married here and had the reception here as well. It was beautiful...a wedding dream come true!

Sent on 03/09/2009
  • Ann

Ann · Married on 06/12/2009

Some of the decor is a bit dated in the Victorian Room - which we used. Very easy to work with. They were extremely accommodating to my unique requests. We had a small wedding (at church) followed by desserts and cocktails. The desserts were all hand made ... and excellent! The dance floor is small - but was perfect for us, as we had no DJ and there was plenty of room for our 90 guests. We used our ipod hooked up to their sound system, and it sounded wonderful. Overall it was a wonderful time and a wonderful evening.

Sent on 06/21/2009