The Functions Event Group Reviews

3 | Dallas, TX

3 Reviews for The Functions Event Group

Brian · Married on 01/10/2012

I've had the pleasure of working with Travis-Lee Moore on numerous weddings and special events. I'm consistantly impressed by his creative eye and ability to capture the look and feel I've was going for (and making it even better) while still working within my budget. His playful attitude and style are contageous. I'm glad to have him on my team!!

Sent on 01/12/2012

J · Married on 03/19/2011

The team at The Functions Event Group were such a joy to work with. Never frazzled, they were always prompt with following up and garnering the best prices from vendors. When one of the bouquets was accidentally destroyed by the sweet flower girl, Travis-Lee was very responsive and quickly arranged another bouquet before the ceremony kicked off. He and his team ensured that the ceremony went off without another hitch and blew the guests away with the stunning floral centerpieces and exquisite decor at the reception site. Both families left with smiles on their faces and couldn't thank the team enough for all their hard work. If you are looking for the opportunity to relax and take in all the special moments of your big day or event, then look no further than The Functions Event Group!

Sent on 03/23/2011

sonja · Married on 03/19/2011

Travis-Lee Moore created a stunning ballroom for our reception. It was truly transformed, and took our breath away when we saw it for the first time. We knew it would be beautiful, and we were overwhelmed by his attention to detail and creativity in creating a unique and magical reception for us. We received so many compliments on the decor.

We interviewed several floral designers, but Travis-Lee's unique ideas sold us from the beginning. I would also like to add that he is a lot of fun to work with, and goes out of his way to capture your vision, and make it more beautiful than you could imagine! We changed our minds several times on florals etc, and his patience with us never wavered, and he delivered!

Thank you Travis-Lee, Jill and Machelle for our beautiful wedding!

Sent on 03/30/2011

The Functions Event Group's reply:

Sonja - thanks SO much for the kind words. We had a great time taking care of Jill and Cullen!