The Estate by Gene & Georgetti Reviews

The Estate by Gene & Georgetti 5
The Estate by Gene & Georgetti 6
The Estate by Gene & Georgetti 7

Anna · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing experience! Thank you chris!

Where do I begin? I can go on and on about how amazing this venue is! The venue itself is modern, classy, and clean. I just fell in love at the very first visit! We did go for couple more venue hunting just in case but we came right back to The Estate. Location is convenient, especially for out of town guests. We worked with Chris & Jessica. Chris is very professional, nice, and he is ALWAYS willing to help with anything!! Very responsive to e-mails which is a huge PLUS! I had bunch of questions throughout wedding planning and he helped me out by answering all the questions through emails and visits. He always welcomed us!! He guided me to the right direction and helped me organize my thoughts. I was really worry-free on my wedding day!! I really want to thank Chris for everything he did for us and making our big day so special!!! I highly recommend The Estate!

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Lety

Lety · Married on 07/20/2019

If I could give more the 5 stars I would

Where do I even begin? My wedding was Saturday 7/20/19. I worked w/Chris at The Estate. He is very professional and helpful. He is very responsive to emails, he never made me feel unsure of anything and because of that I was at ease with everything going on with the venue.
    Being a bride is so stressful but I tell you, if I ever had a doubt of anything going on with the venue, Chris always assured me everything was fine, will be fine and kept me calm. The day of my wedding, he delivered!!! Everything was truly amazing. From the service to the food- HANDS DOWN. If I can give more then 5 stars I would. Geezzzz..... the food alone deserves it own stars which would be more then 5 stars. Everything was PERFECT. I just don't know how more to describe the service, the venue, the staff, CHRIS- but they get an A+++++
    Thank you Chris for everything you did to help make my wedding a dream come true.

Sent on 08/02/2019
    The Estate by Gene & Georgetti 8
    The Estate by Gene & Georgetti 9
    The Estate by Gene & Georgetti 10

Maurice Brown · Married on 06/09/2019

Top Notch!

First class establishment!

In this day in age it feels like the customers are always accommodating businesses. Not with the Estate. From the very get go the Estate Team understands the concept of customer service.

Chris is by far the best! He was very prompt in his responses and answered every question we threw at him. He utilized all of his resources to make sure our needs were met. By far the most professional planner I have ever encountered. He went far beyond his job scope to ensure that we had the best wedding night ever!

Every detail was accounted for, from the linens, food, and floor plan. Definitely first class treatment.

The venue was perfect for our guest of around 200 people. It was large enough for people to move around freely but yet small enough to make the atmosphere feel intimate and full. Everyone had the best seat in the house.

The food was amazing! Ranging from the entree’s to the Hors d’oeuvres. People are still talking about how amazing the food was! Not only was the food great, the drinks were awesome! They were sure to pour stiff drinks throughout the night which kept everyone satisfied.

My wife and I cannot be more happy on how they made everything work together so well.

10 stars!

Thank you Chris and the rest of the Estate Team for making sure we have a memory to last a lifetime

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Jeffrey

Jeffrey · Married on 06/01/2019

People who truly care about customer satisfaction

If you are looking for a venue that has a great location and offers remarkable packages and service book with Gene and Georgetti’s. Chris and his team (Jeanne and Megan) have been nothing but professional and timely in their response. They were able to fit us with the exact package we wanted within our price range. We were pleased with the venue itself as it is offers good space, lighting, and modern décor. The food is top notch and from the one and only Gene and Georgetti’s menu itself! We have been very pleased and would recommend to anyone who is looking for a place that listens to your needs and caters to them. Happy Planning!
    -Jeff and Katie

Sent on 07/29/2019

Jill · Married on 05/04/2019

Great Venue, Great Experience, Great Wedding

This was the first venue my now husband and I visited when searching for a place for our wedding. Any other place we saw after that, just didn't compare! It's elegant, classy, and just beautiful! We had the pleasure to work with Chris, who had been absolutely amazing during our whole planning process. He responded to emails quickly and was super accommodating along the way! We had several guests bow out at the last minute (like literally the day of!) and he was able to rearrange the tables as needed. The food was also AMAZING! So many of our guests said how delicious everything was (& boy was it good!) The servers were top notch, and all of our go-to people were on point the day of the wedding! Such an accommodating venue! We had our ceremony there along with the reception. Couldn't have asked for a better place! The husband and I plan on going back for our 1 year anniversary!

Sent on 05/12/2019

Gina · Married on 01/05/2019

No words to give them enough credit!

Chris and Megan and all the rest of the staff at The Estate were beyond wonderful! After reading other reviews, I suspected we were in good hands but I was blown away once I actually started to work with them. The whole planning process was so organized and efficient and they kept me as sane and calm as possible! They were always responsive and understanding to changes and in the end, they provided us the most magical, memorable wedding day we could have ever imagined! The guests raved about the venue, food and service which is something I've never seen at a wedding before! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone looking to host an event! Thank you so much for giving us the best day ever!

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing! Such a great experience

I had the best experience working with Chris and Megan. Our wedding turned out perfect! The food was great and the venue is absolutley beautiful.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2018

My Review is too long for this text box, so please see the picture! :)

What I will add as an addendum to the picture, since wedding wire requests cost, is that our price includes their IDA package, late night snacks, and ceremony costs. The packages are truly customizable and there are many options!

with love,

Jen and Nick Morgan

Sent on 10/10/2018

Kathleen · Married on 08/25/2018

We can't rave enough about everything The Estate has to offer for a modern and elegant wedding. We had our reception here August 2018 and felt so comfortable with the entire process of hosting our wedding at such an exquisite venue. Chris & Megan are amazing professionals in the field who make the planning process enjoyable. We never had to worry because we felt so at ease with them helping us along the way. The modern look of the ballroom and entry fit our classy and elegant theme and the food and service was outstanding. We are still getting compliments about the venue and food from our guests. Cheers to The Estate and all those who helped make our day so special!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Katherine · Married on 08/04/2018

I highly recommend the Estate for any wedding! We held our wedding there in August 2018 and loved every step of the process. Chris and his team are amazing- they are helpful, flexible, and quick to respond to any questions you have. Chris went above and beyond to ensure that we were comfortable with every detail for our reception. The venue space is beautiful- different than any other venue we looked at and a perfect size for 180 guests. Chris and his team made sure that our day ran flawlessly by being in close contact with our vendor, which was a great stress reduction for my husband and I. Our guests raved about the food too- which was not a surprise since they are Gene & Georgetti’s. Everyone had a blast at our wedding and we can not thank the Estate enough for making our dream wedding a reality!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Heidi · Married on 07/21/2018

My husband and I had our reception at The Estate in July. Our experience was beyond our expectations! From the beginning, Chris and Megan were very responsive to emails making us feel as ease. We enjoyed each step, from our first meeting, to the tasting and final walk through. I was always a little nervous going in, but ended up having so much fun with the process. I wish we could do our tasting all over again!

On the big day, we were beyond happy with our experience. Chris and Megan understood our vision and made it a reality. They listened to each small request and made our day feel unique to us. Our guests had nothing, but good things to say about the food, the decor, and the overall experience. The way the room is structured was to our benefit as it kept guests near the dance floor all night long. We wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Melissa · Married on 06/30/2018

Unfortunately, my fiance and I were not able to move forward with the Estate for our wedding but our experience with Chris Rebollo was so pleasant and professional I wanted to write a review just for him. He went above and beyond to answer all of our questions and assist us throughout the whole process. It was a very tough decision to make but we were so impressed with how wonderful the staff was to us and how accommodating they were. I would highly recommend The Estate just to get to work with Chris! Plus, it's truly a beautiful venue and the food is delicious at Gene and Georgetti's.

Sent on 03/22/2017

Emily · Married on 06/09/2018

My husband and I recently had our wedding at The Estate in June. We were overwhelmed with the support we received from Chris and his entire staff. They go above and beyond to make your dream day a reality. They worked well with all of our vendors. Gus is also amazing and we got many compliments on the service. All guests are served at the same time which meant a lot to us. The food, of course, is amazing. I would highly recommend The Estate for your wedding if you want a perfect day without any stress!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Sindy · Married on 05/19/2018

Chris and Jeanne are the team you need for your wedding day! They are amazing! The estate is not only a beautiful setting for a wedding but it has the most amazing food! Everything went perfect and I didn’t have to worry about one thing the day of! Got treated like royalty!
    Sindy & Oscar

Sent on 06/30/2018
  • F

Melissa · Married on 11/24/2017

Our November 24th wedding exceeded all of our expectations. It was the most perfect day! When we looked at the Estate and met with Chris, we knew that we no longer needed to look for a venue. He was wonderful to work with and went above and beyond! Look no further The Estate by Gene & Georgetti is the most perfect wedding venue with a beautiful ambiance, exquisite food and phenomenal service!!!

Sent on 03/12/2018

The Estate by Gene & Georgetti's reply:

Thank you very much for the kind words! The Estate was so happy to help celebrate in your special day!

carlie · Married on 10/07/2017

From start to finish our experience with The Estate team was outstanding! We could not have asked for a more beautiful wedding thanks to Jeanne and Chris!

Sent on 10/12/2017

michelle · Married on 10/07/2017

We got married at The Estate on March 24, 2018 and every single thing was top notch! The Event Director, Chris and his assistant Jeanne took care of us like were were family. Our Event Captain, Agustin made sure that we had impeccable service on the day of. The modern decor with damask wallpaper and beautiful chandeliers accented our theme perfectly. On top of the that, the food was PHENOMENAL - definitely not your typical wedding food; you would expect nothing less from Gene & Georgetti! The dessert spread was amazing, and Chris made sure we felt like it was created especially for us, with little sweets and treats that we love. Also, if you have a lot of family/friends coming from out of town like we did - the location cannot be beat. It was an absolutely beautiful day that we will never forget, and I can't think of a thing that we would change. Chris and his team made sure our day went off without a hitch and it was so nice having someone in our corner to take away from the stress of planning! Don't hesitate - check out The Estate and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/13/2018

nikki · Married on 09/30/2017

I am so excited to be writing a review for the Estate by Gene and Georgetti. My husband and I had a wonderful wedding in this beautiful venue recently and were blown away by the overall experience!!!!

When we started planning our wedding with the team at the Estate, everything was very well coordinated with precision, we knew we made the right decision.
    My husband and I are big foodies, we knew when planning our wedding that the food would be THE most important thing. That being said, we were determined not to have standard food. Nothing is standard at the Estate! The food was incredible and presentation is on point. And yes I actually ate at my wedding! Jeanne made sure of that!!! Our guests are still raving about how wonderful the food was at our wedding!

Chris and his team are not only the epitome of professionalism but are also incredibly personable. Chris and Jeanne were very easy to work with, prompt with all our emails and incredibly organized. They were absolutely amazing at making sure everything for our wedding day went perfectly from the smallest detail to coordinating vendor arrival times. It was such a blessing never to worry knowing those things were being managed by Chris and Jeanne.

The service throughout our entire reception was probably the best I've ever seen anywhere for any event in my life, and I think we heard from almost every guest that it was one of the most beautiful weddings they'd ever attended, and that's truly thanks to the staff at the Estate!!!

This venue is very beautiful, classic and elegant. Please don't think twice. One of the truly above and beyond experiences. You will not regret booking your wedding here!

Sent on 03/28/2018
    The Estate by Gene & Georgetti 16
    The Estate by Gene & Georgetti 17
    The Estate by Gene & Georgetti 18

The Estate by Gene & Georgetti's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! We were so happy to be part of your special day!

Ryan · Married on 06/24/2017

Absolute PERFECTION! We had our wedding at The Estate in June 2017. Choosing this venue was one of the best decisions we could have ever made! Chris and Jeanne went above and beyond every step of the way to make our wedding day perfect. Brides – I cannot stress enough how important it is to not only choose a venue that is beautiful, but to also choose one that has an amazing staff that will answer your questions quickly, stay organized, and ultimately bring you comfort as you plan your wedding. Our guests continue to call and tell us how beautiful the venue was and how AMAZING the food was!! It truly was the best day of our lives.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Rachel · Married on 06/10/2017

The Estate at Gene and Georgettis was amazing!!!!! We were thrilled when we walked in! The room was breathtaking. The attention to detail and the effort put in by all staff made our day unforgettable. If you want a wedding that will stand out and be original, the estate is the place to have it. AMAZING!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Katie · Married on 04/29/2017

We had our wedding at G&G in April and could not have been more pleased! Chris (main event coordinator), Jeanne (Chris’ main assistant), and Steve (2nd assistant) made our process and big day absolutely seamless. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. From the beginning to the end, Chris was incredibly professional and accommodating. I dropped in late at 6:00pm after work one day, and Chris was nice enough to show me around at the late hour. Chris was patient, went above and beyond to answer all our questions (and endless emails), and worked extensively with us on accommodating our floor plan. We were anticipating 250 people, we had a band that required a stage of a certain size, and we wanted an unobstructed dance floor. Chris/team worked with management to provide multiple room renderings of how we would fit, which was beyond useful as space was our main constraint. As we worked through the process, G&G worked closely with us to accommodate our budget (they even sent 3 or 4 different contracts), adjusted the dining package to meet our needs, and worked with the bakery to make our lives easier (the cake was fantastic). The linen choices were infinite and beautiful. We also worked with the AV specialist to provide uplightling and customized floor spot lighting. If we wanted/didn’t want it, they could find a way to get it done! In the end, the food was absolutely fantastic, the room stunningly beautiful, and I was one relaxed bride that enjoyed the evening. The bridal party had drinks continuously filled all night long without asking, and Jeanie ensured that the night progressed on time. I even learned that they handle crisis management without letting the bride know; the entire head table had to be reset in a matter of minutes before the reception started. I never even knew, and I could not even tell something went wrong. Overall, we could have not been more pleased with the evening. If I could give 10 stars, I would. The Estate team was out of this world! THANK YOU!

Sent on 09/25/2017
    The Estate by Gene & Georgetti 23
    The Estate by Gene & Georgetti 24
    The Estate by Gene & Georgetti 25

Amber · Married on 03/25/2017

My experience here was amazing! From the initial email looking to check out the venue to our wedding day, they were awesome! Extremely professional and easy to work with. They helped to give me the wedding of my dreams and Chris and Jeanne guided me every step of the way to make it as easy as possible. When my day finally arrived Chris and Jeanne blew my mind with all that they did! The venue was just gorgeous and all the food was amazing! I am still getting phone calls, emails and texts from my guest talking about how delicious all the food was and how much fun they had. They were great, and I am going to recommend anyone I know getting married to check this place out!

Sent on 04/15/2017

Patti · Married on 03/04/2017

Highly recommended!!
    Staff is wonderful, food fantastic!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Mary · Married on 03/03/2017

The Estate in Rosemont is a beautiful venue. We recently had an event there and will be returning next year for sure. The event planners here could not be more helpful and kind. They make sure to accomodate in anyway they can and follow through on their word. I felt like they cared about our event as if it was their own. The food was awesome (no surprise) and no guest was ever left waiting for a cocktail. Unforgettable evening with top quality service. AMAZING.

Sent on 05/01/2017

Len · Married on 02/19/2017

Stop wasting time looking around and just book The Estate! The atmosphere, food and service are all absolutely outstanding!

Sent on 02/22/2017