THE EDGE Reviews

6 | Delray Beach, FL

6 Reviews for THE EDGE

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

I would highly recommend this band to everyone. They are excellent! I had seen then perform at a restaurant several times and was excited when I found out they did weddings and special events. they play a large variety of music for all ages and so much more fun than a DJ. all my guests were amazed at how well they performed and all the different instruments that they play. no matter where you are it is the music that makes an event fun. so if on a budget skimp on something else but hire The Edge, it will be the best decision you ever make!!

Sent on 06/01/2013
  • Shanna

Shanna · Married on 04/16/2011

This band was super amazing!!!! They kept the party moving all night!!! I wasn't looking for traditional type wedding songs like the electric slide and forbid it.... The Edge totally rocked the house and kept the party lively!! They dressed beautifully and are mean with a sax!!! The pianist also played our entire ceremony session and did such a fantastic job!!! Thanks guys for making our reception perfect!!! We've recommended you to some friends, so we're hoping we get to see you again!!!

Sent on 09/24/2012

THE EDGE's reply:

Thank you so much Shanna and Michael - we had a ball!!! So glad we could be a part of your day :) Congratulations again!!!

THE EDGE

Lauren · Married on 11/07/2009

The Edge is by far the BEST in Florida. Our dance floor was never empty during our wedding. They were also incredibly helpful in learning a few songs at very short notice for us. This is not your typical "cheesy" wedding band. They rock, and your guests will never forget what a good time they had at your wedding.

Sent on 01/06/2010

veronica · Married on 11/15/2008

What can I say???? The Edge made the party a super success! They were FANTASTIC! The femal lead not only sang, but played more than five instruments - including the saxophone! When she brought out the sax, I thought people were going to jump out of their seats! They played EXACTLY what we requested, right up to the final dance. Not a person was sitting. Everyone was sweaty from dancing. The smiles and laughter showed on everyone's faces. No one in our area had used them and now everyone is asking me for their name and number! This is a GREAT party band. They keep everyone happy. Best part of all - they looked like they were having a great time too! We had a little girl who is very musical and cannot keep off the dance floor when the band strikes up. They let her sing with them, which made her world spin! They were so gracious and full of energy. I cannot wait to plan another event and have them play at it! Book them!

Sent on 12/03/2008

THE EDGE's reply:

Thank you soooo much for your kind words!!!! We did have a ball!! Hope to see you again soon.
    Happy Holidays!
    Michele
  • W

Wayne · Married on 12/30/2007

Amazing. One of our guests booked them follwing the wedding for another event. The beat, the heat, and brass with sass. The best "sax" a wedding couple could have! LOL...we were floored.

Sent on 07/26/2008

Kristy · Married on 04/15/2007

The EDGE rocked our wedding. They performed everything we expected and more. They even put together songs that I requested to be played during their breaks, which kept our guests dancing the entire night. If you want your wedding to be remembered as the most fun wedding your friends have ever attended, definitely hire The EDGE!

Sent on 07/27/2008