138 Brackenwood Rd, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Real Weddings 3

About Sultans of Swing

The Sultans comprise a family of players whose resumes are staggering. The horn section has jammed with Dave Matthews. The lead singers have recorded with Beyonce, Billy Joel, Sting, Steely Dan and James Taylor. Some have performed with the Boston Pops, others have shared the bill with Maroon 5, the Foo Fighters, Busta Rhymes and Kid Rock. There are finalists from American Idol, The Voice and the X Factor. There are entertainers of no less than four US Presidents.

The Sultans care about understanding the needs of every client. Everyone has a unique vision and specific musical preferences for their event. With those details in mind, we draw on our talent and expertise to make every event the most memorable experience it can be. The Sultans experience lasts a lifetime. It is an emotional bond created when people unite together to dance, sing and enjoy each other, far away from the day to day. It is our mission and privilege to share these indelible memories with you.

Follow Sultans of Swing on

Powerhouse vocalist Ashley Smith has consistently been one of the Sultans’ most requested singers...
screen shot 2016 06 28 at 2 11 01 pm

Sultans of Swing 3
Sultans of Swing 4

Meaghan Cullen · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing Wedding Band

We had the sultans of swing as our wedding band and they were absolutely amazing. They worked very closely with me to understand what type of music we wanted at the wedding and to make it as personalized as possible. I worked with Leslie and she was so responsive- every time I emailed her she responded right away. The band had all of the guests up and dancing all night which is exactly what we wanted. The only two things that I would change are 1. the band drove to the event each in their own cars, so we had to pay for parking for each person - it would have been nice if they tried to carpool. 2. they required a case of cold water to be there for them the day of the event. I did have it for them but it was just one extra thing that I had to do on the day of the wedding and it would have been nice if they could have brought their own waters. I 100% would recommend this band to anyone and I would hire them again if I have another event that needs a band.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Jasmine Tierney · Married on 10/26/2018

"The Sultan's were hands down the BEST wedding band I have ever seen"

-Actual quotes from our guests.

The Sultan's absolutely MADE our night! We had such a great time dancing to them. Each member was so talented and JG, Colin, and Jillian's vocals were out of this world! The band got every single person out to the dance floor and interacted with them once they were there. They were able to read the vibe of the guests and play songs that suited them. We didn't want the night to end. It was such a PARTY! The Sultans gave us the best night of our lives!!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/13/2018

Exceeded expectations!

I couldn't be happier with the Sultans! They did all of the music for my wedding day including the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Everyone at my wedding was raving about the music and said it felt like they were at a concert not a wedding. Not only that, our dance floor was packed the whole night ! Leslie was great in answering all of our questions in the months and days leading up to our wedding. She listened to all of our requests and made sure they were all met. Everything exceeded my expectations from start to finish!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Sultans of Swing FAQ

• Are you an agency or a band? Agency
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Big Band, Blues, Caribbean, Classic Rock, Country, Dance, Gospel, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Latin, Motown, Oldies, Orchestra, Pop, Punk Rock, R&B / Soul, Reggae, Rock, Strings, Swing
  • What music services do you provide? Liability Insurance

Real Weddings

• Leila Ryan Events
    Leila Ryan Events Wedding Planners

If you are looking for your dance floor to be full and your guests to have an absolute blast at your wedding hire the Sultans! They are fun, professional and wonderful to work with. They are always at the top of our list to recommend to our couples! Also Leslie is WONDERFUL to work with through the booking/planning process!

• 138 Brackenwood Rd Palm Beach Gardens, 33418 See on map