The Coastal Breeze Party Band Reviews

49 | Columbia, SC

49 Reviews for The Coastal Breeze Party Band

Sydney · Married on 05/20/2017

The Coastal Breeze band was absolutely amazing! They took care of my wedding ceremony and reception music and everything went perfect, they truly are professionals. We had numerous guest telling us how much they enjoyed the band and it was the best wedding band they've ever experienced and I would have to agree with them. We had so much fun dancing and interacting with the band, we didn't want the night to end. I would recommend the Coastal Breeze band to anyone especially to brides that are looking for a professional and reliable band that will take care of your needs so that you have nothing to stress over. They are a very fun and entertaining band who know how to keep everyone dancing and partying for hours and the music selection is the best!!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Brianne · Married on 05/06/2017

Our guests were talking about the band non-stop! Everyone had such a good time! My husband, the groom, even sang with them for a few songs! I would definitely recommend them for all of your event needs!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Milissa · Married on 04/29/2017

The Coastal Breeze band was great for my daughter's reception. Easy to work with before, during and after. From jazz music at the beginning while guests were eating and socializing to shag and party music during the "party time", everyone said the band was great. They even let the groom sing a couple of songs with the band. We could not have chosen a better band for the reception. I would recommend them to anyone! Their playlist is very extensive and Joe was so accommodating when we asked him to play some music that was not on the list. Thank you Coastal Breeze band for helping make Sims and Brianne's reception so much fun

Sent on 06/08/2017

Gibson · Married on 12/17/2016

The Coastal Breeze Band was wonderful! They made our reception classy and fun! The jazz music that was played in the beginning was beautiful and they really got everyone dancing after eating. Joe Miller, the band's director was a pleasure to deal with! The musicians are also so talented and the vocalists were wonderful! We received so many compliments from our guests on how great the band was! Thank you Coastal Breeze Band!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Rachel · Married on 07/09/2016

We loved Coastal Breeze Band! They set the tone for our reception and our friends and family are still talking about how much they loved them!!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Dorothy · Married on 06/11/2016

You cannot go wrong with The Coastal Breeze Party Band. They are phenomenal. They worked well with me and brought everyone to the dance floor. It was very easy to communicate with Joe and he made all the planning so easy for me. During our wedding, there was never a dull moment. I got compliments all night on how great they were. I highly recommend using The Coastal Breeze Party Band for any function. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/12/2017
  • I

Iwona · Married on 06/11/2016

BAND WAS GREAT. YOU WILL BE VERY PLEASED IF YOU SELECT THEM.

Sent on 12/31/2016

Ross · Married on 06/07/2014

Fantastic band! They were so much fun and did a great job feeding off of the crowd, showing off their personality, and making our reception the best anyone had ever been to.

Sent on 07/23/2014

George · Married on 05/17/2014

Our reception couldn't have possibly been any better. The Coastal Breeze Band was amazing! We chose them based on reviews like this, and they absolutely did not disappoint. Great communication before the wedding, and extremely professional. They kept everyone dancing all night. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Sent on 07/23/2014

Coastal Breeze band was very professional and played to the interests of the wedding guests.Quality music across a broad spectrum with a lot of fun added in! They even played an encore to the delight of the crowd!

Sent on 07/30/2014

Ann · Married on 05/10/2014

Loved this band, great value for the price! Everyone danced all night, but the best part was when they gave our guests the cow bell and tambourine to join along!

Sent on 08/04/2014

The Costal Breeze Band was great! We had so many complements! My husband and I love to dance swing/shag and the band was perfect!

Sent on 07/24/2014

Anne Marie · Married on 02/22/2014

Fun, fun, fun!! The Coastal Breeze band entertained at my daughters wedding reception recently. I can not tell you how many people have called me to tell me how fantastic the band was, how much fun they had at the reception and how it was the best party ever! I am so glad the bride made the decision to hire this band instead of a DJ. Joe and the gang get big accolades for making this memorable occasion such a success!

Sent on 03/04/2014
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 02/22/2014

The Coastal Breeze Band is awesome!!! I highly recommend them for any wedding, party, or event if you are looking for a good time. I received so many compliments from our wedding guest on how much fun this band was! We had the best time dancing at our wedding and couldn’t be happier with our selection of a wedding band.

I seriously can’t say enough good things about this band. They were super easy to work with, provided a detailed call to review timelines, etc. prior to wedding, worked with us to come up with a custom first dance song, learned a new song for the mother/son dance, showed up on time (if not early) on wedding day, traveled to Charleston, SC, played amazingly, allowed wedding guest to dance and sing with them, and chose great songs to play to keep the party going! Love, love, love them! Hands down one of our best wedding decisions!

Sent on 03/07/2014

Coastal Breeze made our daughter's wedding a night to remember. The band played music from many genres and generations to ensure everyone was up on the dance floor. They took requests and learned new music for the special dances. I had many, many guests ask me about the band! Joe was a dream to work with, as were the other band members. We highly recommend Coastal Breeze for any event.

Sent on 11/24/2013

The Coastal Breeze Party Band's reply:

It was a blast! Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your celebration! Please keep in touch!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/22/2013

Joe Miller and the band were everything and more than we wanted for both our ceremony and reception! We couldn't ask for a better band!!

Sent on 06/24/2013

The Coastal Breeze Party Band's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We had a blast and enjoyed everything! Please keep in touch!

Maria · Married on 05/25/2013

Coastal Breeze did a great job at our wedding reception. They adapted to our needs and played the whole night. All our guests said how much fun they had and they even let me put on my own concert at the end of the night. Lots of fun and great band.

Sent on 06/06/2013

The Coastal Breeze Party Band's reply:

Thanks for letting us be a part of the celebration! It was a blast! And many thanks for the kind words too! Please keep in touch!

Ashley Chicklo · event on 05/16/2013

If you are looking for a wonderful band...two words.....HIRE THEM!

Coastal Breeze Party Band is without a doubt one of the best bands I have ever heard and worked with. They played a corporate event for me and it was a very tough crowd. They were able to get them up out of their seats and dancing. At the end of the night I've never had so many guests come up to me and praise the band.

I can't wait to work with Coastal Breeze Party Band again. They were professional and worked very well with me as a planner. I would recommend them to my clients and to other vendors in the event industry. Overall my experience was awesome!

Sent on 05/17/2013

The Coastal Breeze Party Band's reply:

Wow... what a great review! You are awesome too! I hope to work with you again soon!

Sid · event on 04/27/2013

Great job, good dancable music, on time, very professional

Sent on 05/14/2013

Sid,
    Thank you so much for the great review and kind words! We look forward to seeing you again soon! Joe

Anna · event on 04/13/2013

This group was absolutely the best of the best! They met every need we asked upon them and were an absolute joy to work with. They made our event so much better and I would absolutely be thrilled to work with this group again! Our party was a non profit fundraiser and they absolutely brought a great time with them! Thank you all!!

Sent on 05/21/2013

Thanks Anna! We had a blast and we hope to see you again next time! Best, Joe

Meredith · Married on 12/01/2012

We couldn't have found a better band for our wedding!! Thank yall so much for your awesome performance and for sharing our special day with us! We would recommend you to everyone!!

Sent on 05/14/2013

The Coastal Breeze Party Band's reply:

Meredith, Thank you so much for your kind words and great review! We had a blast being a part of your special day! That was a great time! Joe
  • User3308461 · event on 10/28/2012

We used Coastal Breeze Party Band for my in-laws surprise 50th wedding anniversary October 2012. THE BAND WAS GREAT! We had approximately 100 guests aging from 7-80 and everyone enjoyed the music. We highly recommend this band and hope to use their services again!

Sent on 06/07/2013

The Coastal Breeze Party Band's reply:

That was an awesome reception! I'm glad you let us be a part of this great night! Thank you for having us and for the kind review! Please keep in touch!
  • User3262054 · 2+ years ago

Great music from a wonderful group. Easy to work with and quick to respond to our questions. Very flexible and willing to accommodate our requests. Thank you!

Sent on 05/17/2013

The Coastal Breeze Party Band's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review! If you would email me so I know who this is, I would like to personally thank you! joe@coastalbreezeband.com

Great job, thanks so much! Easy to work with and quick to respond to our questions. Thanks for accommodating our requests.

Sent on 05/21/2013

Thanks for the great review! All the best! Joe

Rebecca · Married on 07/14/2012

The Coastal Breeze Band is an excellent band that gets everyone on the dance floor! The wide variety of music provided something special for everyone! Great group to work with. I highly recommend for any social event...they were wonderful!!

Sent on 07/21/2012

The Coastal Breeze Party Band's reply:

Thank you Rebecca! It was a great time for all! We appreciate the great review and we hope you'll keep in touch!