49 Reviews for The Coastal Breeze Party Band

Lighting (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
41 The Coastal Breeze Party Band Reviews

The Coastal Breeze band was absolutely amazing! They took care of my wedding ceremony and reception music and everything went perfect, they truly are professionals. We had numerous guest telling us how much they enjoyed the band and it was the best wedding band they've ever experienced and I would have to agree with them. We had so much fun dancing and interacting with the band, we didn't want the night to end. I would recommend the Coastal Breeze band to anyone especially to brides that are looking for a professional and reliable band that will take care of your needs so that you have nothing to stress over. They are a very fun and entertaining band who know how to keep everyone dancing and partying for hours and the music selection is the best!!

Profile Picture Sydney , 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Our guests were talking about the band non-stop! Everyone had such a good time! My husband, the groom, even sang with them for a few songs! I would definitely recommend them for all of your event needs!

Profile Picture Brianne, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

The Coastal Breeze band was great for my daughter's reception. Easy to work with before, during and after. From jazz music at the beginning while guests were eating and socializing to shag and party music during the "party time", everyone said the band was great. They even let the groom sing a couple of songs with the band. We could not have chosen a better band for the reception. I would recommend them to anyone! Their playlist is very extensive and Joe was so accommodating when we asked him to play some music that was not on the list. Thank you Coastal Breeze band for helping make Sims and Brianne's reception so much fun

Profile Picture Milissa, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Coastal Breeze Band was wonderful! They made our reception classy and fun! The jazz music that was played in the beginning was beautiful and they really got everyone dancing after eating. Joe Miller, the band's director was a pleasure to deal with! The musicians are also so talented and the vocalists were wonderful! We received so many compliments from our guests on how great the band was! Thank you Coastal Breeze Band!

Profile Picture Gibson, 12/17/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals

We loved Coastal Breeze Band! They set the tone for our reception and our friends and family are still talking about how much they loved them!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

BAND WAS GREAT. YOU WILL BE VERY PLEASED IF YOU SELECT THEM.

Profile Picture User7558884, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

You cannot go wrong with The Coastal Breeze Party Band. They are phenomenal. They worked well with me and brought everyone to the dance floor. It was very easy to communicate with Joe and he made all the planning so easy for me. During our wedding, there was never a dull moment. I got compliments all night on how great they were. I highly recommend using The Coastal Breeze Party Band for any function. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Dorothy, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Fantastic band! They were so much fun and did a great job feeding off of the crowd, showing off their personality, and making our reception the best anyone had ever been to.

Profile Picture Ross, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

Our reception couldn't have possibly been any better. The Coastal Breeze Band was amazing! We chose them based on reviews like this, and they absolutely did not disappoint. Great communication before the wedding, and extremely professional. They kept everyone dancing all night. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Profile Picture George, 5/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

Coastal Breeze band was very professional and played to the interests of the wedding guests.Quality music across a broad spectrum with a lot of fun added in! They even played an encore to the delight of the crowd!

Profile Picture User4286558, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

Loved this band, great value for the price! Everyone danced all night, but the best part was when they gave our guests the cow bell and tambourine to join along!

Profile Picture Ann, 5/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Costal Breeze Band was great! We had so many complements! My husband and I love to dance swing/shag and the band was perfect!

Profile Picture User4273374, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

Fun, fun, fun!! The Coastal Breeze band entertained at my daughters wedding reception recently. I can not tell you how many people have called me to tell me how fantastic the band was, how much fun they had at the reception and how it was the best party ever! I am so glad the bride made the decision to hire this band instead of a DJ. Joe and the gang get big accolades for making this memorable occasion such a success!

Profile Picture Anne Marie, 2/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Coastal Breeze Band is awesome!!! I highly recommend them for any wedding, party, or event if you are looking for a good time. I received so many compliments from our wedding guest on how much fun this band was! We had the best time dancing at our wedding and couldn’t be happier with our selection of a wedding band.

I seriously can’t say enough good things about this band. They were super easy to work with, provided a detailed call to review timelines, etc. prior to wedding, worked with us to come up with a custom first dance song, learned a new song for the mother/son dance, showed up on time (if not early) on wedding day, traveled to Charleston, SC, played amazingly, allowed wedding guest to dance and sing with them, and chose great songs to play to keep the party going! Love, love, love them! Hands down one of our best wedding decisions!

Profile Picture Lauren, 2/22/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

Coastal Breeze made our daughter's wedding a night to remember. The band played music from many genres and generations to ensure everyone was up on the dance floor. They took requests and learned new music for the special dances. I had many, many guests ask me about the band! Joe was a dream to work with, as were the other band members. We highly recommend Coastal Breeze for any event.

Profile Picture User3697878, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Joe Miller and the band were everything and more than we wanted for both our ceremony and reception! We couldn't ask for a better band!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Band

We couldn't have found a better band for our wedding!! Thank yall so much for your awesome performance and for sharing our special day with us! We would recommend you to everyone!!

Profile Picture Meredith, 12/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Band

Great music from a wonderful group. Easy to work with and quick to respond to our questions. Very flexible and willing to accommodate our requests. Thank you!

Profile Picture User3262054, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

Great job, thanks so much! Easy to work with and quick to respond to our questions. Thanks for accommodating our requests.

Profile Picture User3269676, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Coastal Breeze Band is an excellent band that gets everyone on the dance floor! The wide variety of music provided something special for everyone! Great group to work with. I highly recommend for any social event...they were wonderful!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 7/14/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

They were wonderful! Everyone loved them and we all had a fun time!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/22/12, 1 Review
Category: Band

An amazing band that does a fantastic job of getting everyone to the dance floor and having a good time! I was so impressed with how stress-free the band made the planning and preparation regarding details for the wedding day, and would highly recommend this group to anyone!

Profile Picture Kate, 6/2/12, 1 Review
Category: Band

Great band for a wedding reception!

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/5/12, 1 Review
Category: Band

Awesome time - Coastal Breeze provided a great party!

Profile Picture Daniel, 4/28/12, 1 Review