13 Reviews for The Barn at Three Oaks Farm

China (1)
Flatware (1)
Glassware (1)
13 The Barn at Three Oaks Farm Reviews

My husband and I had the privilege getting married at this venue! We are from Columbus, GA so the venue was close range for us. We had the ceremony outside and our reception inside the barn! The venue is absolutely stunning and was perfect for our wedding guest! I would recommend renting out their farmhouse house to get ready and stay the night especially for the bride and bridesmaids! I have attached some photos of our perfect wedding day thanks to this great venue.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Morgan, 4/21/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

A dream come true! This venue had everything I was hoping for and more! A jaw dropping scene with an equally beautiful inside!

Profile Picture Emily, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, In-House Bar, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Outside Vendors, Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Lighting, Tables

The planner for Three Oaks Farm is so amazing. Was there to help with anything i needed her to. My day was perfect, easy, beautiful, and the rehearsal and wedding day was stress free. Got exactly what I paid for plus some!! I love this venue so much. I would recommend to anyone for every type of event....not just weddings!! ??

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The Barn at Three Oaks Farm was the perfect place to hold our wedding! Shayna was absolutely the best coordinator and helped make our day everything we ever dreamed of!

Profile Picture Sydney, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The employees at Three Oaks Farm was absolutely wonderful especially Shayna. She was extremely helpful and patient. She was also willing to give me contact information for other items we would need such as a DJ, Florist, etc. If I am asked about a venue I am going to give The Barn at Three Oaks Farm a 100% referral rate! The property was absolutely beautiful and had everything we were looking for. There was enough space indoors and outdoors for all of my guests. I am extremely grateful that we were able to have the most important day of our lives at such a wonderful spot with such great people. Thank you again Shayna and other workers at Three Oaks Farm!

Profile Picture Melody, 6/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Shayna is AMAZING - she went over and beyond what we expected and made Morgan's wedding a magical night we will never forget. The facility met all of our needs (AC would have been a plus but we survived). Thanks for sharing this venue --- it will always hold a special place in our heart.

Profile Picture Mary, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation

This venue goes above and beyond to reach my dreams and goals for my wedding day. They are easy to work with and nothing I ask is silly! I highly recommend this venue!

Profile Picture Mallory, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

Our wedding day was a complete fairytale picking this venue was our best decision!

Profile Picture Chelsea , 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great Venue! I would recommend it to anyone!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

I highly recommend this venue, if you are looking for the perfect place to have your dream wedding or any kind of event, you will not go wrong here. The barn at three oaks will blow you away and go above and beyond your expectations. The barn is so beautiful inside and out from the farm land to the pond, to top it off Shayna the event coordinator is such a blessing she is amazing, it just makes that day even more special, they are so kind and easy to work with they are just great people. It was such a blessing to work with them while getting ready for my special.

Profile Picture Kaleigh, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't tell anyone enough how amazing this venue is!! The pictures don't even began to capture this place. However, most importantly what the pictures can't show is the staff you get the opportunity to know. Imagine your dream location and dream wedding coordinator and I promise it's even better than that. I count it a huge blessing that I was able to work with Shayna Green. If you have the opportunity to use Three Oaks it's a must!!! It truly was the wedding of my dreams!

Profile Picture Chasity, 2/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Linens

The Barn at Three Oaks was the perfect venue for my wedding. Everything was so convenient and accessible. They provided air conditioned bride and groom's suites for everyone to get ready comfortably and the kitchen area was perfect for our caterer. I loved how they were so flexible and allowed us to shift the furniture and decor around inside and out so that everything could be exactly the way that we wanted it to be. The bar was accessible from both inside the barn and on the back porch. It was so nice that our guests were able to enjoy the beautiful lake view as we celebrated. I could not have asked for a more perfect place to get married. I would certainly recommend The Barn at Three Oaks to anyone looking for a rustic wedding venue.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/11/16, 1 Review