Tasty Creations Catering Reviews

39 Reviews for Tasty Creations Catering

• Cristina

Cristina Rodriguez · Married on 01/18/2020

Fantastic Experience!

Our perfect wedding day would not have been possible if it weren't for Tasty Creations Catering. From catering and wedding planning to floral arrangements and day of coordination, this company truly takes care of everything from beginning to end!

Josefina made the entire wedding planning process so easy and comforting. Even when they had a sudden emergency, Chef David and Josefina did everything they could to make sure that our wedding rehearsal and wedding day ran smoothly. Through everything, Tasty Creations Catering went above and beyond our expectations and made our wedding dreams come true.

Josefina is incredibly talented and amazing at what she does! Her hard work and dedication reflected on our wedding night. She nailed my floral arrangements and I absolutely LOVED my bridal bouquet. She truly understood my wedding vision and I could not have been happier with the whole thing!

If you're looking for a fun, creative, one stop shop, we highly recommend Tasty Creations Catering!

Sent on 02/05/2020
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 01/10/2020

The Biltmore 10Jan 2020 Starry nights

The dedication to the event was astounding. Our wedding planner Margarita Scism was the best. The bouquet was beautiful & the remembrance photos was memorable. Despite her personal struggle she was there for us the whole event. The schedule was followed without a hitch & we created great memories for a once in a lifetime wedding at The Biltmore. Thank you so much Josefina.

Sent on 01/19/2020
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 12/29/2019

Amazing to work with!

Josefina and Chef David had everything under control from beginning to end. Eventhough I was 1,000+ miles away in Oklahoma, they kept in contact via email and phone calls and they worked around my schedule when I did come down to Miami. The day of the wedding Josefina and her staff were on top of everything and they did an amazing job making sure my groom and I were taken care of. Chef David's food was great from appetizers to entrees! My guests couldn't stop talking about it. They went out of their way to make me another top layer of my cake (since we don't know what happened to the original one) in time before I was heading back home to Oklahoma. Josefina and David truly care for their client's and their happiness with everything. Their services are greatly appreciated and my wedding was better than I could imagine thanks to them!

Sent on 01/06/2020

Hi Cynthia,

Thank you so much for leaving us this wonderful review. You are correct we take so much pride in what we do. Making your wedding day special and creating those memories is why we do what we do. It was also Chef David's pleasure to bake you another top layer. The good thing is that he made extra so we got some this time. We wish you both the very best, and it was our honor to assist you both with your destination wedding at The Secret Gardens in Miami.

Josefina

Jessica Iamarino · Married on 11/30/2019

Amazing Service!

Tasty Creations made my wedding so beautiful!! Josefina and David worked so well with my family and I on creating my vision! They supplied everything down to the flowers, chairs, centerpieces, cake, rose petals, lanterns, napkins, food, etc.! I do not think you will find better value out there! I definantly recommend for anyone who wants to work with good people and have an amazing wedding! I do not think I could have pulled off my special day without their amazing help and support!!!

Sent on 12/24/2019

HI Jessica and Chris,

Thank you so much for allowing us to be part of your special day. We throughly enjoyed working with you and helping you make your dream wedding come true. We have always enjoyed doing weddings at Robbins Lodge. It was truly our pleasure to assist you and Chris.

Steven James · Married on 11/24/2019

Excellent Service, Value and Professionalism

Josefina and David are truly a joy to work with, from our first phone call to the end of of our wedding they were outstanding. They took care of everything we needed, which allowed us to focused soley on enjoying our wedding. They help make our day truly special and will recommend them to anyone looking for amazing professional service. 5 stars!!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Hi Steven,

Thank you so much for allowing Josefina, myself, and our team to be apart of this wonderful occasion. It was such a beautiful and fun filled evening. We congratulate you both, and look forward to see you again soon.

• Krystal

Krystal Nicht · Married on 11/09/2019

Incredible!

This husband and wife team makes sure that every aspect of your special day is as perfect and organized as possible so that you don’t have to worry about a thing. When challenges presented themselves (mostly the weather...rain), they were dealt with without us even being aware of them. There was one point when I was concerned about mosquitos biting us at the venue, when all of a sudden repellant appeared. We learned a few weeks before the wedding that I’m pregnant. They did a great job in making sure that this remained a secret for people who we weren’t ready to share the news with. We had non-alcoholic champagne at our sweetheart table and the bartenders all knew to give me my “special drink.” The food was great and everything went very smoothly. Thank you!

Sent on 12/18/2019

Hi Krystal and Alfredo,

Thank you both so much for the 5 star review. It was such a pleasure for us to be part this special day. The little details is what makes a wedding special, and making sure that we kept your pregnancy a secret. This day was about the two of you and the union you both have created. We are so excited for what the future holds for the two of you. Congratulations again from Chef and myself.
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/18/2019

Awesome package!

My husband and I had trouble finding a catering package that were comfortable with vegan entrees and apps as well as non-vegan options for the rest of our guests. Josefina and David nailed it. Everything was so beautiful and I could not imagine trying to do it on our own.

Sent on 10/31/2019

Elizabeth,

OMG where do we begin!!!!! It was such a fun evening, and the DJ that you hired was out of this world. We are so happy for the both of you. If you ever need anything again please let us know.

Chef and Josefina
  • Catharyn

Catharyn Kendrick · Married on 10/05/2019

Wonderful Experience

David & Josefina made my day one of a kind. I am so happy I chose them & their staff. Absolutely amazing & highly recommended!! ❤️

Sent on 10/30/2019

Catharyn,

You were such a great thrill to work with. We have certainly missed you showing up at the off anytime you wanted. You are always welcome to come by anytime. Thank you both for allowing us to plan and coordinate your wedding. If you need anything in the future please let me know.

Chef and Josefina

Pedro Guzman · Married on 09/28/2019

Everything we could have asked for!

So beyond happy with Tasty Creations work! Josefina was amazing as coordinator and truly helped with everything. The Tasty Creations team goes above and beyond! Thank you for making our day so amazing!

Sent on 12/09/2019

Tasty Creations Catering's reply:

Thank you for the very nice review. It was a great joy and pleasure of ours to assist you making this day extra special for you both. We could not be more happier for the two of you. The Curtis Mansion was so beautiful with the new deck in the back to host your wedding. If you ever need anything again please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

• I

Isabella Brito-Ortiz · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing company

Great catering company!! I love that they also do flowers, dj, decorating. You name it, this company does everything. They are a very nice couple that will do anything to make your wedding perfect!!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Isabella,

We are so happy for you and Jorge. The evening was amazing from the ceremony, to the reception, to the dancing. The Cruz building was a fabulous choice for the style of wedding that you had imagined. Thank you both so much for allowing us to part of this special occasion.

Justin · Married on 05/27/2019

Highly recommend

Tasty Creations were our wedding day florist and décor providers and they did not fail. Josefina definitely knows what she is doing, and with David’s input, they are by far very creative individuals. They helped to arrange everything with us with our minimal input provided to them; yet they were able to work with these ideas and made the venue look amazing. Josefina even went a bit daring on the wedding day and added some extras which we had not asked for (checked with the bride on the day of) which made the venue look even better than what we had planned. Thank you both for making our day fantastic!

Sent on 06/22/2019
  • jenn

jen · Married on 05/11/2019

Wedding dream come true.

I must start off by thanking Josefina (wedding coordinator and florist) and David (head chef) and their entire team for the outstanding job that they did at our wedding on May 11th at the Secret Gardens. It was largely in part to them that we had our dream wedding day come true, and we are forever grateful. From the very beginning of this entire wedding planning process, David and Josefina were very easy to talk to and were always within reach, whether via phone-call, text, or email message. They took their time to meet with us in person, answer all of our questions, and discuss every single detail we could think of... they never pressured us into any decisions and I felt entirely heard and understood throughout the entire process. On the day of the wedding everything went smoothly and according to plan. Josefina was like a ninja behind the scenes coordinating everything.. she did an outstanding job dealing with vendors, decorating the venue, and instructing family/friends on where to go... she even went above and beyond by adding a few beautiful floral decorations to our wedding cake as a final touch, which elevated our 'pretty' cake to a gorgeous cake (she asked for permission of course)!! David was in charge of cooking up the food fresh on site - and WOW, our guests were blown away by how good the food was. Traditional wedding food is not something guests usually rave about but I promise you I still have guests telling me how good the food was up until this day. We chose buffet style dinner and there was plenty of food for everyone - some guests even had seconds. I also greatly appreciate that Chef David was able to accommodate our 'vegan' requests without any issues. The rest of the staff (bartender, servers) were also amazing and very kind and friendly to us and our guests. Overall, we had an unbelievable night and we surely could not have done it without the Tasty Creations Catering Team by our sides. We'll never forget you guys! Soon to be brides and grooms - if you are looking for an all-inclusive catering company that you can trust to do an amazing job on one of the most important days of your life.. Tasty Creations Catering is it. I'd choose them over and over again. Thanks again. Much love always, Jen and Joe.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Hi Jen and Joe,

We hope that you both are getting settled in to the married life. Josefina and I would like to thank you both for the very kind review that you left us. It was an honor to be part of your special day. Our team really enjoyed your wedding as well, and have spoke about it several time since. If you need anything please let us know.

Kelly · Married on 03/01/2019

Tasty creations is great!

Tasty Creations was amazing!! Our centerpieces, food and cake were perfect! Our tables and centerpieces were exactly how I wanted! Josefina even sent me pictures while I was getting ready to show me everything set up and to make sure it was perfect 😊 The food was delicious! The cake was beautiful and tasty! Thank you guys!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Hi Kelly,

Josefina and I would like to thank you so much for allowing our company to assist you with your special day. The night was amazing and the atmosphere was perfect. We hope to see you both again soon. Again Congratulations and thank you for having us asset you plan and cater your wedding.

Lairen · Married on 01/20/2019

Amazing team!

I cannot say enough good things about Tasty Creations. We have not stop getting compliments from our guest about the food and decor! Such a pleasure to work with they truly see your vision! Chef David and Josefina are the greatest people to work with I had no stress what so ever, not even the day of, everything came out beautiful and everything was on schedule. They do not disappoint!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Lairen,

What an amazing evening this was. From the very beginning Josefina and I enjoyed very minute working with you both on planning your wedding. It was a great pleasure of ours to assist you with all your wedding planning and catering needs for this wonderful occasion. We look forward to seeing you both again really soon.

Lowanda · Married on 01/19/2019

Beach wedding

My early morning beach wedding on Dania Beach was amazing. Josefina and David did an excellent job from beginning to end. The bouquets for me and my maid of honor and the corsages for the mothers were absolutely gorgeous! Our reception was at another location, and Tasty Creations provide a lovely light breakfast set up of fruit, donuts, and beverages for the guest. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Lowanda,

What a spatular morning you had for the sunrise wedding. The view was amazing, and the location was perfect for it. We are so happy that you loved the flowers that Josefina (Forever Belle Fluer) did for this special occasion. To see the smiles on both of your faces certainly made our day. Congratulations to you both again, and we look forward to see you both again soon.

Joseph · Married on 12/20/2018

Wedding Venue

Tasty Creations Catering is one of only five preferred catering vendors for Secret Gardens Miami.

Chef David and his wife Josefina have always exceeded expectations for our clients at Secret Gardens Miami.

It's a pleasure to work with such professionals and look forward to many more successful years working together!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Brandy Cardona · Married on 12/01/2018

Absolutely perfect

Loved working/planning our wedding with Tasty they left my mind at ease and were truly about making us feel special and making sure each detail was as perfect as we wanted it for our special day. Huge thanks to the entire staff and especially Chef David and Josefina you guys rock.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Brandy and Harold,

I want to thank you both for entrusting Josefina and myself with your special day. Your patience and endurance through all the venue crisis certainly showed you two were determined to make that day happen. David truly enjoyed preforming the ceremony for you both. We look forward to seeing both again soon.

Josefina and David
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 11/02/2018

Amazingly creative and talented duo

David and Margarita are such a pleasure to work with! We met them through one of family members who had recently gotten married and saw how wonderful everything had turned out and didn't think for a second when it was our turn to get married. Everything turned out perfect - no detail went unnoticed. The food was perfect and everyone couldn't stop talking how great it was. You could definitely feel the love, passion, and heart come from every meeting and it really showed. Your food, presentation, and professionalism really speaks for itself. They made the day go by without a hitch and if something did go wrong, we didn't know about it. Thank you both so much for everything, you truly are the best out there!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Carmen · Married on 10/06/2018

Our wedding

They were prompt, food was amazing, my only thing was top layer of the cake was cut and served to our guests.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Kayla · Married on 06/23/2018

Video testimonial link: https://youtu.be/y_GJrtBgkV8

Dave, Josefina, and Stephanie were incredible to work with and you would be silly to use any other catering or florist service. Dave and Josefina are married which made communication ten times easier during this whole process. My husband and I are from New Jersey and had our wedding was in Key Largo with only 6 weeks to plan. The planning went very smoothly and we were able to get a hold of Dave and Josefina whenever we needed to.

Dave gave us an excellent and reasonable price within our budget for our cocktail hour, dinner, desserts, and cake. He prepares everything fresh on site and created our cake at 4:00AM the day of our wedding so it could be as moist as possible. Besides the fact that the food was AMAZING and all of my guests were raving about it, Dave is a kind, considerate, and professional man. He prepared a plate for me (the bride) when pictures went over in schedule and made sure everything was exactly how I wanted it. He also made my flower crown so he truly is a man of many talents!

Josefina created the flowers for our wedding and they turned out beautiful! I wanted a very simple, romantic design and she was able to bring that vision to life. She also gave us a very reasonable price for what we needed and was a pleasure to work with. Josefina sent pictures to me of what she was creating to get the okay and being a part of that didn’t make it feel like I was hundreds of miles away trying to plan a wedding. Josefina is a true talent with decorations, designing, planning, and creating!

Dave and Josefina are a wonderful couple who can do it all! Our wedding wouldn’t have been the same without their help. They saved us a bunch of times from full blown panic mode and truly listened to our needs. We love Tasty Creations!

Sent on 06/25/2018

alfonsina · Married on 06/02/2018

I want to first say thank you to Josefina and chef David for all their hard work and dedication in planning my daughters wedding. From the very beginning Josefina was helpful with us making decisions about her special day. I was so surprised at all the services they offer that we did not to look else were for vendors. when they tell you that they will complete one stand service they really mean it. Josefina did our flower arrangements and created an absolute amazing centerpiece for the reception as well as a delicate bouquet for my daughter.

I cannot forget about Chef David and his hard work, the food was delicious and received many complements regarding how tasteful everything was. First let me say that you should take advantage of the complimentary tasting that gives you a glimps of the wonderful food he creates. his passion to ensure that his food will delight you is just amazing and his wide selection menu makes it very easy to please everyone.
    The day of the event I was amazed of how organized and on time everything was, that she assured me that everything was perfect for my daughters special day, the reception was breathtaking and the service from all the staff was exceptional. the bartender mas excellent.

I highly recommend them to plan and work with you on your special day. They defiantly made this wedding too be remembered for many years.

Sent on 06/11/2018

DREA · Married on 05/31/2018

I want to thank you all for the excellent catering this past Thursday - everything went beautifully and we were very pleased with both the service and the wonderful food. Our attendees unanimously enjoyed the meals, and commented on the high quality. I also wanted to mention and thank the servers at the catered event who were friendly and professional.

Again, thank you for everything. I am very pleased that we chose your services for the event!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Dennis · Married on 05/21/2018

David and his staff at tasty creations are too notch.From the start of planning my wedding until its conclusion David was there for us. The food he prepares is exquisite and plated beautifully. We could not have asked for a more special caterer than tasty creations. Everyone went up and beyond with every detail making our guest feel like royalty. Thanks to David and his staff we did not have to worry about anything. Our wedding was magical and a huge,huge part is all due to David and his skilled professional staff. My husband and I will be having tasty creations cater any event we have in the future. I recommend if you want your event to be amazing then tasty creations should be your choice. We cannot say enough to express how pleased we were.

Sent on 05/09/2018

Dennis and Dean,

Josefina and I would like to thank you both for allowing us to be part of this very special day in your lives. Allowing us to assist you both in making this day special was our pleasure. We look forward to seeing you both again really soon, and again congratulations...

Monika · Married on 05/19/2018

All we can say is OMG. We hired them to Cater and preform all the other services such as flowers, invitations, rentals, dj, photography, and the officiant. Josefina did a great job capturing the vision that my husband and I had for this special day. She listened to every idea we had, and we also held several meetings to discuss and plan out each step of the day.

Chef David was amazing and did listen to all our food suggestions to create the perfect menu for our special day. He is a true southern gentleman, and works very hard the day of to make sure everything goes as planned.

We are so happy that we used this company to caterer and host our wedding. We would never want to use any other catering company of them them. Thank you Josefina and David and your staff for making our wedding a dream come true.

Sent on 10/10/2018