Tarmann Photography Reviews

4 | Oshkosh, WI

4 Reviews for Tarmann Photography

Kalie · Married on 08/12/2017

Creative, positive, funny, and calming are some of the ways to describe Tarmann photography. Chris was able to not only create the most amazing photos but make sure that everyone was having fun and enjoying the experience. I highly recommend him to any couple getting married in the Fox Valley area! Just look at his work and its apparent that he loves what he does and you will to!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Kristi · Married on 08/22/2015

Tarmann Photography really helped make my wedding day uniquely special. His attentiveness to detail, versatility to weather conditions, and ability to capture precious moments during our outdoor wedding setting was amazing! Being able to handle the several people in my wedding party was a task alone for anyone to battle (17-20 people including our flower girl/ring bearer and 2 banner boys)! Having an outdoor wedding has so many options to try photographing, however it's still difficult when you have a day with the beautiful blinding sun shining in almost every picture and 30-45mph hurricane winds interferring! We really appreciated Tarmann Photography for being so adaptive and willing to do whatever it took to get everyone looking, smiling, and having fun. The level of professionalism and interpersonal skills being presented really helped me as a bride gather my thoughts, pushing aside the other problems I had endured throughout that day :) ! Very impressed!

Sent on 01/09/2016

Stephanie · Married on 05/23/2015

Chris with Tarmann Photography went unbelievably above and beyond for our wedding. From the very beginning he was extremely easy to work with. He did all of the things you'd expect a good photographer to do... listened to our wants and needs, gave suggestions of things he thought would work well for us, offered to travel anywhere we'd like for shots outside of the ceremony/reception area etc. but that was just the beginning of his excellent service! He was prompt in all communication; his very reasonable rates included our meetings and correspondences; he was with us from the beginning to the end of our day, arriving with plenty of time to capture our moments prior to the ceremony all the way through the very end of the reception... which was when he captured one of the most beautiful candid shots between my husband and I, for that alone I am forever grateful! It is such a beautiful shot, I have been told many times it looks like it belongs in a wedding magazine. The kids loved him, our families loved him, we loved him! Not only was he great the day of but two days after our wedding we already received several, amazing, photos via email from him. I was amazed at his work and loved reliving the day just days after! His print rates are extremely reasonable and we received the high quality photos in a very timely manner. Unlike most photographers when you wait up to 8 weeks just for proofs we had them nearly immediately, and our prints shortly after ordering. Both my husband and I highly recommend Tarmann Photography. Book him for your very special day! You'll be more than glad you did.

Sent on 02/05/2016

Brittany · Married on 10/10/2014

We used Chris with Tarmann Photography for our wedding in 2014. Chris was very professional from communications with him about our wants and needs before the wedding to, editing and other questions we had after the ceremony. He gave awesome suggestions about different scenes, poses, and color variations. Chris is so prompt, that he was at the chapel before it even open! His rates are very reasonable and I would recommend his services for all events. Another huge advantage to using Tarmann Photography is that we didnt wait 6 months before we received our pictures back. Chris was able to email us a sneak peak a few days after the cermony. I am a Event Planner and have Tarmann Photography at the top of my list as a recommended vendor!

Sent on 02/18/2016